英语高手们 Can l stay with You ? 是三体 为什么不要回答意思?请不要乱回答

英语高手们帮帮我啊!Daniel& watches& TV& every& evening.改为否定句.I& do& my& homework& every& day.改为一般疑问句,并做否定回答.She& likes& milk& and& bread.改为一般疑问,做肯定回答.Amy& likes& playing& computer& games.要求同第二题.He& speaks& English& very& well.要求同第一题.My& father& likes& seeing& documentaries.改疑问句.Jack& is& fond& of& making& plan& model.要求同第六题.I& give& you& an& orange.要求同第六题.They& often& play& basketball& and& tennis.要求同第六题.Kate& helps& her& mother& with& housework.改为疑问句【要求同第六题】They& stay& at& home& for& two& days.要求同第六题.She& takes& a& shower& at& five& o'clock.改否定句.I& want& to& sleep& well.改为疑问句.
打这么多挺不容易的,daniel doesn't watch tv every eveningdo you do your homework every day?no,i don'tdoes she like milk and bread?yes,she doesdoes amy like playing computer games?no,she doesn'the doesn't speak emglish very welldoes my father likeseeing documentaries?is jack fond of making plan model?do you give me an orange?do they often play basketball and tennis?does kate help her mother with housework?do they stay at home for two days?&she doesn't take a shower at five o'clockdo you want to sleep?多多关照啊.
虽然犯了英语句子书写三要点中的一条,但你打那么多也是很不容易的,十分感谢你
还要多谢你指出我的错误,我们以后要多多帮助啊。
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
Daniel doesn't watch TV every evening.Do you do homework every day?No,
I don't.Does she like milk and bread.Yes, she does,.......做三题鼓励一下你,这是学英语的基础,请培养好学习的兴趣找到学习英语的快乐。不能为了完成功课而去做功课...
这是只要你看懂了人称与搭配之后
找三个例子
就可以举一反三的东西
既然都补习了,就别去浪费
做功课不用做得多 只要做得精
你第三个句子有错误
She是第三人称吧,既然是第三人称,like后面为何不加s
一般do和does有几种用法的
你暂时要知道的大概有两种一是实词
表示做二是助动词
例如这里用do和does提问,那即使人称是第三人称单数动词也不需要变形啦
所以like就不用家s了
我终于明白了,Thank
u r welcome
O(∩_∩)O~
这个......小孩子都会吧
我就是小孩子
好吧,是什么来着?俺忘哩?
不会就别瞎逞能了
doesn't watch
evening.Do you do your
day? No, I don't.Does she like
bread? Yes, she does.改为一般疑问,做肯定回答。Does Amy like
computer ...
1Daniel doesn't watch TV every evening 2Do you do your homework every day ?No ,I don't 3Does she like milk and bread ?Yes ,She does 4Does Amy like playing computer games ?No ,She doesn't 5He doesn't speak English very well 6Does your father like seeing
扫描下载二维码小弟恳请各位英语高手们帮忙将这篇自我介绍译成英文。我将感激不尽! 感谢!感谢! 愿好人一生平安。_百度知道英语翻译I love you ,it's doesn't sense in .You alway be my No.1.You are my best love.I want to stay with you foever.I will stand by your side forever.You are my life the most important.I like you,always ask my wife.I like you,that a pair of beautiful big eyes.I like you,you are my everthing.I will love you
春哥纯爷们6
存在严重语法错误.这是中文式的英文.译文:我爱你,你是我的第一,你是我的至爱,我要和你永远在一起,我永远支持你.我喜欢你,喜欢你的一双大眼睛,你是我的一切.我将爱你.这是情书吗?没有文采,错误百出.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码有谁能帮我翻译一下这段话啊?各位高手们,谢谢啊In the anotheryou and I were never meant to be togetherand now it's time for me to gobut deep in my heartyou will always stay foreverin another place in another timeso walk with me and let me hold you closeand me will share this last memory and dream about our love and what it means to love someone enough to set them freein another place in another timein the space between and reason or rhymesomeday we'll it alland our love will shine
in another place in another timeyou will always be the one on my mindin another place in another timein another place in another time
虽然现在我必须离开,我们永远不能在一起,但是你永远深深地留在我的心里.在另一个空间,另一个时间,我会紧紧拥着你与你漫步,我会与你分享着最后的记忆.在梦中继续我们的爱,爱一个人就要给他足够的自由.在另一个空间另一个时间,在我们之间的空间,总有一天我们的爱会发光.在另一个时间另一个空间,你永远是心中的唯一.在另一个时间另一个空间…………
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码初二英语(乱写不要来!)1What are you going to do this Sunday?2.Who are you going there with?3.How long are you going to stay there?4.What would you like to drink,tea or ooffee?5Would you like to have rice or noodles?6.Help yourself to some chicken,please.7.Is everyone here today?8.Who isn't here?9.What's wrong with him?10.How mang English teachers are there in your school?11.When did you begin to learn English?12.What kind of English books do you usually read?13.What can I do for you?14.What colour do like best?15.How about this one?16.Do you think it's a great fun to lean English?who?17.How long have you been learning English?18.How do you usually practce your oral English?用英语回答
.I'm going to visit my grandmather.2.I'm going there with my mather.3.we are going stay there just for four days.4.I'd like coffee.5.I'd like noodles.6.Thank you!7.Yes ,every one is here today.8.Mary isn't here.9.Nothing wrong.10.there are ninety teachers ni our school.11.I began to learn English at the age of eleven.12.NEW CONCEPT ENGLISH13.Peel the bananas,please.14.I like green best.15.It's great!16.Yes,perhapsLiYang17.2 years.18.I often practice my oral English in the morning.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
要我们干什么啊?翻译?
原文??????????????
尽快搞清楚
1你这个周六打算做什么?2你打算和谁去那?3你打算在那待多久?4你想喝什么?茶还是咖啡?5你吃米饭还是面条?6请别客气,吃鸡。7今天每个人都来了么?8谁没来?9他怎么了?10你们学校有几个英文老师?11你从何时开始学英文?12你经常读哪一类的英文书?13我能帮你做什么?...
1.I'm going to visit my grandmather.2.I'm going there with my mather.3.we are going stay there just for four days.4.I'd like coffee.5.I'd like noodles.6.Thank you!7.Yes ,...
你是要翻译吗?
1.I have to deal with my unfinishable homework,however,I wanna go for a picnic with my family.2.Unforunatily,my self.3.I'm not sure,perhaps a whole day.4.Coffee,thanks.5.I'm sorry,...
扫描下载二维码}

我要回帖

更多关于 不要回答 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信