推荐理由:
将文档分享至:
分享完整地址
文档地址:
粘贴到BBS或博客
flash地址:
支持嵌入FLASH地址的网站使用
html代码:
&embed src='/DocinViewer-4.swf' width='100%' height='600' type=application/x-shockwave-flash ALLOWFULLSCREEN='true' ALLOWSCRIPTACCESS='always'&&/embed&
450px*300px480px*400px650px*490px
支持嵌入HTML代码的网站使用
您的内容已经提交成功
您所提交的内容需要审核后才能发布,请您等待!
3秒自动关闭窗口1.&girl& 2.&boy& 3.&teacher
请在这里输入关键词:
科目:小学英语
来源:北京同步题
题型:听力题
看图片,听录音,填入正确的单词补全句子。1.&Hi!&My&&&&&& &&&&&&is&Jenny.&This&is&the&Smith&&&&&&&&&&&& . We&live&in&&&&&&&&&&&&&.&&&2.&This&is&my&&&&&&&&&&&& .&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&name&is&Mary&Smith.&She&is&a&bus&&&&&&&&&&&& .3.&This&is&my&&&&&&&&&&&& , Jim.&His&&&&&&& &&&&& is&red.&He&is&a&&&&&& &&&&&&boy.&He&is a&&&&&&&&&&&& .
来源:同步题
题型:填空题
看图片,将单词补充完整,并写出所填字母的大写形式。1. &__pple& ____________2. &__ook& ____________3. &__at& ____________4. &__oor& ____________
Look&and&match. 看一看,把单词填入对应图片下面的括号内。1.&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 2.&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &3. &&&&&&&&& (&&&& )&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& (&&&& )&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& (&&&& )&&&&&&&&& write&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& eat&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& play&&&&
Look and write. (看图片,选择单词的首字母填在横线上)&&&&&&&& &&uck&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& ag&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&gg&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&nt&&&&&&&& (d b)&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&(a b)&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&(e&&c)&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&(c a)
精英家教网新版app上线啦!用app只需扫描书本条形码就能找到作业,家长给孩子检查作业更省心,同学们作业对答案更方便,扫描上方二维码立刻安装!请问——里面可以填什么单词?hello!Iam Eric and Iam____.It's15:30 and Iam in the classroom ____.Lookad the ruler.It's a white ruler and it's Jim's____.The rule is Bob's.This is a cup.What____is it?It's gree.It's Jim's cup.This is a____key.It isFrank's.This is____pen.It's white.I can____it--P-E-N.Whan't that____English?Oh,it's____orange.It's Helen's orange.Oranges____Helen's favorite things.
鱼人二代MW59X
hello! I am Eric and I am__13__.It's 15:30 and I am in the classroom _studying___.Look at the ruler.It's a white ruler and it's Jim's_ruler___.The rule is Bob's.This is a cup.What_colour___is it?It's ...
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码> 【答案带解析】阅读下面的短文,根据所给中文正确拼写单词。每空限填一词。 She makes y...
阅读下面的短文,根据所给中文正确拼写单词。每空限填一词。She makes your meals. She helps you with your __1.______(家庭作业). And even if you make mistakes, she never stops ___2._____(爱) you.Who? It’s your mother. She would do ____3._____(任何事情) for you. And you could never ___4.___(感谢) her enough for everything.So don’t ___5.___(忘记) to do something nice for your mother on Mother’s Day. It’s always on the __6.____(第二) Sunday in ____7.____(五月).Mother’s day became a holiday about 100 years ago in the US. And now people in more than ___8._____(四十) countries celebrate Mother’s Day each year.There are lots of ways to show our love for mum. But I think the ___9.____(最好的) way is to buy mum carnations. In the language of flowers, carnations ____10.____(意思是)happiness,sweetness and love. 
1.homework
3.anything
试题分析:本文介绍了母亲节的来历,100年前在美国母亲节就是一个现代的节日了,它是为了纪念为小镇做出很大贡献的安娜而举办的,现在,世界上有40多个国家...
考点分析:
考点1:单词拼写
单词拼写题是中考英语试题中常见的题型之一,主要考查学生“识词、记词和用词”的能力。这类试题体现了“词不离句”的特点,要求学生注意单词在句子中的确切含义与正确形式,而不是孤立地死记硬背单词。
“单词拼写”题主要有下面一些题型。
& & 一、词类转换
& & A)按要求写出该词的相应形式。
& & 1. boy(复数)
& & 2. they(宾格)
& & 3. thin(比较级)
& & 4. dance(v-ing形式)
& & 5. break(过去分词)&
& & (福州市中考题)
& & 这种题型是单词拼写题型中比较机械的一种,主要是考查学生对单词形式变换的掌握程度,要求学生掌握单词的变化规则以及一些构词法。(答案 :1. boys 2. them 3. thinner 4. dancing 5. broken)
& & B)用括号中所给单词的正确形式填空。
& & 1. Which is (far) from us,the sun or the moon?
& & 2. The pot is used for (keep) water hot.
& & 3. Mike is ill. His mother feels (worry).&
& & 4. Beijing will be (rain)tomorrow.
& & 5. They are my (friendly).
& & 这种题型是比较灵活的词类转换形式。它不仅考查学生对单词变换形式的掌握程度,更主要是考查学生对句子成份划分的能力及对各种词类能作什么成份的掌握程度。解答这类题必须先考虑所给词在空格处作什么成份,理解句意,然后采用适当的形式。
& & 第1题,根据句意“太阳和月亮哪一个离我们较远?”,二者比较,应用比较级,故填 farther;
& & 第2题, for是介词,后接v-ing形式,故填keeping;
& & 第3题,feel是系动词,后面应接形容词作表语,故填worried;
& & 第4题,rain的形容词为rainy;
& & 第5题,根据句意,此处应填名词,又因主语They为复数,放这里应填friends。
& & 二、词语释义
& & 根据英文解释,完成下列单词的拼写,每个单词的第一个字母已给出。
& & 1. c (put one thing over another)
& & 2. u (different from;not in the same way)
& & 3. F (the second month of the year)
& & 4. s (not hurt,not in danger)
& & 5. l (not heavy)
& & 6. v (a place smaller than a town)
& & 7. r (having much money)
& & 8. f (of, in or from another country)
& & 9. w (make clean with water)
& & 10. c (easy to see, hear, read or understand) (安徽省中考题)
& & 这类题主要考查学生是否能理解一定的英语解释及掌握某些同义词、近义词或反义词。解答这类题,必须先弄懂释义,再根据提示,写出单词。
& & (答案 :1. cover 2. unlike 3. February 4. safe 5. light 6. village 7. rich 8. foreign 9. wash 10. clear)
& & 三、汉译英
& & 根据下列句子及所给汉语注释,写出空缺处各单词的正确形式。
& & 1. Miss Brown taught (他们) English last term.
& & 2. We don’t think their classroom is (干净) than ours.
& & 3. Is it the best one of the (照片) of your family ?
& & 4. I spent an hour (写) the passage last night.
& & 做这类题要从语法的角度,认真检查所填英语单词的词形是否正确。如果填的是名词,要注意它们是单数还是复数;如果填的是形容词、副词,要注意它们是否需要用比较级或最高级;如果是动词,要注意它们的时态、语态以及语气等。
& & 第1题,根据句意,taught后面应接人称代词的宾格形式,故填them;
& & 第2题,根据句意,此处应填形容词比较级cleaner;
& & 第3题,根据句意,此处可填photo或 picture;又因 one of后应接可数名词的复数形式,故应填 photos/pictures;
& & 第4题,根据句意,“花费多少时间做某事”常用句型“spend+时间+doing sth”,故此处应填 writing。&
相关试题推荐
Linda has been a vegetarian for years. She stopped eating meat because of how she felt. As she told her doctor, she always felt tired. Her doctor looked her over and told her to eat less meat. She bought a vegetarian cookbook and decided to "go all the way". She still eats eggs
now, however, most of her food is vegetables, fruits, and grains (谷类). Linda became a vegetarian to improve her health.Nancy is an animal lover. Nancy grew up on a farm where there were cows and chickens. As she grew older, she started to eat less meat One day she realized that she had stopped eating meat. She thinks it is not right to kill animals for food.When Mark was a student, he had a careful plan of how to spend money. The little money that he had for food, he spent on rice, cheap vegetables. He learned to be a very good cook. Now Mark is a successful engineer, but he still eats simple foods, and no meat.Roy is an environmentalist He knows that the population is increasing faster and faster, but the land for growing food is not increasing at all. He knows that it takes sixteen kilos (克) of grain to make one kilo of
he thinks about the fifteen kilos of grain that are wasted if he eats meat "Somewhere, " he says, "someone hasn't got enough to eat and is dying. How can I enjoy a thick steak (牛排)?" Mark's ideas about what is right and wrong make him a vegetarian1. According to the passage, a vegetarian usually will not eat _____ .2.Linda became a vegetarian because ______ .A .her doctor asked her to do soB. she was badly illC she enjoyed eating vegetablesD. she wanted to be healthier.3.Which of the following is TRUE?A. Mark became a vegetarian when he was a student.B. We aren't sure when Roy became a vegetarian.C.Nancy became a vegetarian when she was old.D. Roy doesn't like steak at all4.What is the main idea of the passage?A. people choose to be vegetarians for different reasonsB. people become vegetarians because they don't like meatC .meat is not good for one's healthD. we had better become vegetarians 
Ingrid Bergman () was born in Stockholm on August 29th and died on the same day. She was one of the most successful women of her time.In 1934, while she was still in school, she played in her first film The Count of Mount’s Bridge. Four films followed, and people were surprised at how well young Ingrid Bergman played. Then she played in Casablanca, and this film won three Oscars. In another film called Murder on the Orient Express, she played for only four and a half minutes, but she was given one hundred thousand dollars! She won her third Oscar for this film.Now, Ingrid Bergman has died, but she will always be remembered. She once said, “I’ve been very lucky. I should thank everyone. I never have to be hungry. I always have good parts to play. Everyone is kind to me. Everyone has helped me. So I’m very happy.”1.In this passage, Casablanca is the name of a _____.A. Country
D. Film2.Because she played very well in the film called ____, Ingrid Bergman won her third Oscar.A. The Count of Mount’s BridgeB. Murder on the Orient ExpressC. CasablancaD. Four And a Half Minutes3.Ingrid Bergman said she should thank everyone because ____.A. She was a woman.B. She was born in StockholmC. Everyone had helped herD. Everyone gave her a lot of money 
People in different countries greet each other in different ways. Here are some.a.
a handshakeb. a bowc.
a kiss on the cheekd. a huge. a pat on the back The United StatesPeople shake hands when they meet for the first time. Friends and family members often hug or kiss on the cheek when they see each other.Korea 韩国Men bow and shake hands to greet each other. Women do not usually shake hands. If you address (称呼) someone, you use his or her full name. The family name comes first, then the first name.Finland 芬兰Finns greet each other with a handshake. Hugs and kisses are only for close friends and family members.The Philippines 菲律宾The everyday greeting for friends is a handshake for both men and women. Men sometimes pat each other on the back. 1.In which country do men sometimes pat each other on the back?A. The Philippines.
Finland.C.
D. The United States.2.Which of the following is TRUE?A. People shake hands whenever they meet in the United States.B. In Philippines, friends shake hands as the everyday greeting.C. Finns greet each other with a bow.D. In Korea, the first name comes before the family name.3.Of the five pictures above (a, b, c, d and e), which is the same way to greet each other in the four countries?A. d
、完形填空(本题有15小题,每小题1分, 满分15分)13 countries had a big meeting in St Petersburg, Russia from November 21 to 24, 2014. The meeting was about the tiger. It is one of the animals in
. One hundred years
, there were about 100,000 tigers in the world. But today scientists are
that the number of the tigers around the world may be
3200.Why has the number fallen so
? The first reason is that tigers are meat-eating animals. They need a lot of land to find
food, but there is less and less land for tigers to
. Also they live in the forests and people have
many trees there. The third reason is that people
them to use their skins for clothes, and their bodies
traditional medicine. They think it can make them
.But now people have realized(认识到) this and are doing
. At the meeting they
to spend more money on protecting them. China is one of the 13 countries where tigers live. There are about 50 wild tigers in China. They are
in southwest and northeast China. The Chinese government is working hard to
tigers. There is still a long way to go.1.A. care
D. surprise2.A. before
D. for3.A. afraid
B. excited
D. shy4.A. of
D. about5.A. quietly
B. quickly C. early
D. slowly6.A. many
D. enough7.A. live on
B. take away C. pick up D. look after8.A. sold out
B. looked after C. cut down D. put down9.A. kill
D. make10.A. with
D. for11.A. mad
D. poor12.A. something B. everything C. Anything
D. nothing13.A. learned
D. agreed14.A. mainly
C. already
D. just15.A. save
D. find 
---You look so beautiful at the party.--- _________________.A. No. I don’t think soB. Of courseC. Thank you very muchD. No. I’m not beautiful. 
题型:单词拼写
难度:中等
Copyright @
满分5 学习网 . All Rights Reserved.填写单词_百度知道}

我要回帖

更多关于 中考英语单词填空 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信