年全国卷高考英语作文范文汇总
上传于||暂无简介
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用0下载券
想免费下载更多文档?
定制HR最喜欢的简历
下载文档到电脑,查找使用更方便
还剩11页未读,继续阅读
定制HR最喜欢的简历
你可能喜欢假设你是李华,在报纸上看到某小动物保护协会在招聘志愿者,有意申请,用英语写一封申请信.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码高三英语写人作文_图文_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
评价文档:
高中精品题库
最新高考模拟题
名校精品试卷
高三英语写人作文
上传于||暂无简介
大小:1.54MB
登录百度文库,专享文档复制特权,财富值每天免费拿!
你可能喜欢美国一家动物保护组织正在招募中学生志愿者,请用英文写一封申请信
完全原创,牛人答题To whom it may concern:I am writing to apply to be a volunteer and make my own contribution in protecting animals. I have kept a pet in my home for five years so that I have built a very close relationship to animals. I know how to get along with little animals and I am always friendly to them. In addition, I have also been an animal protection activists in the past two years. I have attended several international conferences about animal habitat protection. I also participated in the "Save our animals" parade in New York City last summer. So I know the responsibility of a volunteer.Thank you for your time to read my letter. Please offer me this opportunity to contribute to your organization and I will prove myself to be a passionate and responsible volunteer.Yours sincerely,XXX
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码关于英语作文的问题诸位帮忙写一篇英语作文,以下是题目:假定你是李华,亚洲冬季运动会将在你居住的地方举办,现在正在招募志愿者,你希望成为其中一员.请按要求用英文给组委会写一封信,内容应包括:1.个人情况:年龄,性别,学历;2.个人条件:英语好,爱好体育,善于交往,乐于助人,熟悉本地情况;3.承诺:提供最佳服务.注意:1.词数不少于100,开头语已为你写好;2.可适当增加行文细节,以使行文连贯;3.开头已经写好;Dear Sir or Madam,My name is Li Hua.I would like to work as a volunteer for the Winter Asian Games.
显卡吧qgWB
Dear Sir,My name is Li Hua.I would like to work as a volunteer for the Windter Asia Games.I am so excited to know that the Games will be held at the place that I am living.I think it is a once in a life time opportunities for me.I am 18,male,a final year student of xxx High School.My interest in study is English.I am the secretary of the English Club in our school.I also enjoy sport activities.I take part in our school athletic meet every year.I am a very friendly,helpful and polite person and I am very familiar with the local conditions.I promise to offer my best service if I am selected.I have attached with this letter,a recommendation from my teacher,for your considerations.I am also prepared to sit for an interview at a time to your convenience.Hope to hear a favorable reply from you soon.Thank you.Yours sincerely,Li Hua
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码}

我要回帖

更多关于 应聘环保志愿者 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信