续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
评价文档:
Lesson 123-124 A Trip to Australia
上传于||暂无简介
大小:644.00KB
登录百度文库,专享文档复制特权,财富值每天免费拿!
你可能喜欢&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
初一冀教版(下)Unit 1 A Trip to Beijing
A Trip to Beijing预习学案 (走进去,眼前一道亮丽的风景)问题导读1. May I go on a trip to Beijing?
Yes,you may. May I go to Tian'anmen Square? May I go shopping? May I eat in restaurants? May I go to a hotel? May I live in Beijing, Mum?2. ―Hello?Is this Mrs. Smith speaking? ―Smith: Yes, this is Mrs. Smith. Who's this? ―This is Mrs. Li.3. How far is it from China to Canada? How far is it from Edmonton to Shijiazhuang? How far is it from Shijiazhuang to Beijing? It's two hundred seventy-eight kilometres. Let's take a train! A train is slower than a plane but faster than a bus!4. What are you doing,Li Ming? I'm packing my suitcase with my clothes. Danny! Please don't run! Please don't jump! Please don't sing!关键信息1. 在日常生活中,我们会时常请求别人的允许和同意,那么用英语该如何委婉地请求对方的同意呢?就让我们一起看看李明是如何征求母亲的同意,去北京旅行的吧!2. 打电话是日常交往中最为普遍的联系方式,人们通过打电话交流思想,谈论工作与学习。你们会用英语打电话吗?用英语打电话要符合英美人的交谈习惯,不能按照汉语的习惯打电话。让我们从现在做起,学会使用英语打电话吧!3. 要去旅行,一定要了解离目的地距离和要使用的交通工具。现在就让我们先学几句,一定要朗朗上口。4. 你是不是也想和李明一起去旅行了?那还犹豫什么?赶快收拾行装,准备踏上北京之旅的列车吧!不过千万不要像Danny那样在车站乱跑乱跳哦!!!!!!研究设计 (学起来,轻松又愉快)要点提纯1. Mum,may I go on a trip to Beijing?妈妈,我可以去北京旅行吗?(1) May I ...? 常用来向对方请求许可,语气委婉并富有礼貌。意为"可以......吗?" 其中的may为情态动词。无人称变化,后接动词原形。May I...疑问句的肯定回答为,Yes,you may.否定回答为No,you may not。例如:-- May I have a look now? 现在我可以看一下吗?-- Yes,you may.是的,你可以看一下。-- No,you may not.不,你不可以。-- May I start now? 现在我可以开始了吗?-- Sure. 当然。(2) go on a trip to... 去......旅行。trip前面用介词on,on a strip表示"在旅行期间";trip通常指短途的游玩或有特别目的的旅行。例如: Let's go on a trip to Tianjin. 咱们去天津旅行吧。 He's on a trip to Japan.他正在日本旅行。2. You're too young to go,Li Ming.你太小了不能去,李明。(1) too...to... 太......而不能......too后接形容词或副词,to后接动词原形,含有否定之意。例如:  My sister is too young to go to school.  我妹妹太小了,还不到上学的年龄。  He is too tired to walk. 他太累了,走不动了(2) too...to...结构可以和so...that...(如此......以致于......)结构同义转换。例如上面两个例句可以改为:  My sister is so young that she can't go to school.  He is so tired that he can't walk.(3) too还可表示"也",通常放在句子的末尾,其前用逗号,其后用句号。例如:  Jack has a bike, too.杰克也有一辆自行车。  You can come, too.你也可以来。3. It's only two hundred seventy-eight kilometres from Shijiazhuang to Beijing. 从石家庄到北京只有278千米远。(1) It在该句中指的是距离,而不再是代词"它"的意思。It在句中除用来指距离外,还可以指天气、时间。例如:  It's not far from here to the schoo1.  学校离这儿不远。(指距离)  It is five o'clock in the afternoon now.现在是下午五点钟。(指时间)It's rainy/windy/cold/warm/fine today.今天下雨/刮风/冷/暖和/天气晴朗。(指天气)(2) from...to... 从......到......它所连接的两个成分在结构上对等,词性一致。① 表示从某一地方到另一地方。如:  from left to right 从左到右  from China to Canada 从中国到加拿大② 表示从某一时间到另一时间。如:  from Monday to Friday从星期一到星期五  He often watches TV from seven o'clock to nine o'clock in the evening.
他经常晚上七点到九点看电视。4. I want Danny and Jenny to come on our trip to Beijing.我想让丹尼和詹妮和我们一起去北京旅行。want v. 想,想要
主要用于下列几种结构:(1)want+sth. 想要......
例如:  I want a book. 我想要一本书。(2)want+to do 想要做......
例如:  He wants to play football. 他想要踢足球。(3)want+sb to do 想要某人做......
例如:  He wants me to help him. 他想我帮助他。(4)want to be+表示职业的名词 想要从事......,想要成为......
例如:  What do you want to be? 你想要从事什么职业?  I want to be a police officer. 我想当一名警官。5. May I invite them,Mum? 我可以邀请他们吗,妈妈? invite vt. 邀请, 其后的宾语有下列几种形式:(1) invite sb. to do sth. 邀请某人干某事
例如:  She often invites the students to sing.  他常常邀请学生们唱歌。  They invite me to live with them.  他们邀请我和他们一起住。(2) 后接名词或代词+to+名词,表示"邀请某人去......"。e.g. Tom invites his classmates to his birthday party.  汤姆邀请他的同学去参加他的生日聚会。e.g. My father often invites his friends to our house.  我爸爸经常邀请朋友到家里来。(3) 后接名词或代词+in(out),表示"邀请某人入内(出去)"。e.g. They don't invitee me in. 他们没邀请我进去。e.g. Do you invite her out? 你要请她外出了吗?6. Please,Mum? Please talk to Mrs. Smith. 求求你了,妈妈。请和史密斯夫人谈一下吧  talk vi. 谈话;讲话;谈论e.g. talk (for) four hours 谈4个小时的话  talk常构成下列短语:  talk to... 对......谈话  talk with... 与......谈话  talk about... 谈论关于......的情况
例如:  Let's talk to my mom. 让我们对我妈妈谈谈。  I often talk with nay friends. 我常常和朋友们谈话。  The students talk about their party.  这些同学谈论他们的聚会的情况。注意:talk to与talk with的区别:① talk to表示"跟某人谈话",谈话双方强调主语的主动性和对方以听为主的谈话。如:  I want to talk to my mother about the bike.我想和我母亲谈谈有关自行车的事情。My teacher often talks to me and helps me.我的老师经常和我谈话并且帮助我。② talk with表示"与某人交谈"谈话双方无主次之分,相互交流说谈。如:She is talking with a friend.她正在和一个朋友交谈。Don't talk With each other in Class.不要在课堂上交谈。7. This is Mrs. Li. My son and I are going on a trip to Beijing. 我是李夫人。我和我儿子打算去北京旅行。  This is Mrs. Li. 是打电话用语,意思是"我是李夫人。"下面是打电话时的常用语,请注意正确使用。  Hello,This is... 或This is...speaking.May I speak to...?喂,你好,我是XXX,请找某人接电话好吗?  This is..., Who's that? 或Who's that speaking?我就是XXX,你是谁?8. Can Jenny and Danny come? 詹妮和丹尼能来吗?  can为情态动词,后接动词原形。在本课表示允许做某事。其一般疑问句把can提到句首,肯定回答:Yes,主语+can. 否定回答:No,主语+can't.e.g. Can I say it in English? 我可以说英语吗?  Yes, you can. 是的,可以。9. When do you leave for Beijing?你们什么时候动身去北京?leave v. 意思是"离开;离去;出发",leave for...意为"动身到某处",强调leave for后的地方是"要去的地方,目的地",而leave后也常跟一个地点名词,这个地方是"要离开的地方,出发地"。例如:  They leave London for Paris.他们离开伦敦去往巴黎。  I'm leaving for Beijing tomorrow.  明天我要动身到北京去。  Mr. Li leaves Shijiazhuang.  李先生离开了石家庄(去别的地方了。)  Mr. Li leaves for Shijiazhuang.  李先生动身去石家庄了。10. When do you arrive in Beijing?你们什么时候到北京?  arrive,不及物动词,意思是"到达"。当表示到达某地时,arrive后要加介词in或at。到达较大的地方,如北京、上海、河北等用in;到达较小的地方,如车站、学校、市场等用at。例如:  We arrive in Shanghai on January seventh.我们-月七日到达上海。  They arrive at our school in the afternoon.他们下午到达我们学校。  When do they arrive at the bus stop?他们什么时候到达汽车站?11. How far is it from China to Canada?中国离加拿大多远?  问两地之间的距离有多远时,用"How far is it from...to...?"句型。还可以使用"How far away is...from...?"或"How many kilometres is it from...to...?" 例如:  How far is it from Shijiazhuang to Beijing?  石家庄离北京多远?  How far away is your school from your home?  你们学校离你家多远?How many kilometres is it from Guangzhou to Shenzhen? 广州距深圳有多少千米?注意:How long与how far的区别:  How far,指距离多远。如:  How far is that? 那有多远?  How long,指时间多久,多长。如:  How long can you stay here? 你能在这儿呆多久?12. Let's go by train. 让我们乘火车去吧。(1)let's+动词原形,表示建议;回答常用OK.或All right.或That's a good idea.
例如:  -- Let's go shopping! 我们去逛商店吧!  -- OK.好吧。  -- Let's go to school together! 让我们一起去上学吧!  -- All right.好吧。  -- Let's play games! 让我们做游戏吧!  -- That's a good idea. 那是个好主意。(2)by train,"乘(坐)火车"表示去某地的方式,中间不能加任何冠词,类似的结构还有:by bike 骑自行车by car乘(坐)小汽车by plane乘(坐)飞机 (还可以说by air)by ship乘(坐)轮船
(还可以说by air)  by taxi乘(坐)出租车13. A train is faster than a bus but slower than an airplane. 火车比公共汽车快但比飞机慢。faster than...比......快slower than...比......慢faster由fast+er构成,slower由slow+er构成,即"形容词的比较级",than意为"比",是比较级的标志词,常用于两个事物或人之间进行比较。一般形式为:甲+be+形容词的比较级+than+乙。Mary is taller than I. 玛丽比我高。This apple is bigger than that one. 这只苹果比那只大。14. Danny and Jenny leave Canada at 6:15 in the evening on January twenty-eighth.丹尼和詹妮在1月28日晚上6:15离开加拿大。  表示时间的介词in,at,on的用法区别:(1)表示具体某一天时用on。  on Monday,on February second  表示某一天的早、中、晚也用on。  on the afternoon of February first 在二月一日下午  on Monday morning 在周一上午  on Christmas Eve 在圣诞前夕(2)in强调"段",用于年、月、周、季及泛指上午、下午、晚上等。如:  in February在二月,in 2004
在2005年  in the morning/afternoon/evening  在上午/下午/晚上(3)at强调"点"。如:  We begin our class at 8:00. 我们8点开始上课。15. We write home. 我们给家人写信。  write to...给......写信。意思等于write a letter to...e.g. I write to my mother once a week.  我每周给妈妈写一封信。  home在这里用作副词,所以前面不加to。16. What are you doing,Li Ming? 你在干什么,李明?I'm packing my suitcase with my clothes.我正在把衣服放进手提箱里。  以上两句话都用到现在进行时态。现在进行时表示现在正在干的事情, 因此正在干的或正在进行的动作,用现在进行时。现在进行时态的结构:现在进行时在句中主要体现在谓语动词上,其结构是be(即am,is,are)十动词的现在分词。现在分词的构成:(1)一般情况在词尾加-ing构成。如do~-doing,go-going,pack--packing,listen~listening。(2)以不发音的e结尾的动词,去掉e后加-ing,例如:come--coming,write~writing。(3)重读闭音节的单词,双写词尾的辅音字母再加-ing。例如:shop--shopping,run--running,get--getting。17. How many shirts do you have? 你有多少件衬衣?  how many与how much  how many后面接可数名词复数形式,对数量划线提问可用此特殊疑问词;how much后接不可数名词,询问数量或价格。例如:  How many letters are in the post box?  邮筒里有多少封信?  How much water do you want? 你想要多少水?18. How much for a ticket from Shijiazhuang to Beijing,please? 请问,从石家庄到北京的票多少钱一张?  how much是how much money的省略,意思是"多少钱"。如:  How much is this jacket? 这个夹克多少钱?  How much is this pair of socks? 这双袜子多少钱?  How much are the bananas? 这些香蕉多少钱?19. Don't run and jump! 不要乱跑乱跳!  本句是祈使句的否定形式,祈使句一般没有主语,实际上是省略了主语"You"。句末用感叹号或句号,用降调朗读。肯定结构都以动词原形开头。如:  Put the books in your bag. 把书放到书包里。  Come and meet my family. 来看看我家人。  Let me help you. 让我来帮助你。  祈使句的否定结构是以"Don't+动词原形"开头。例如:  Don't go there, please. 请别去那儿。  Don't be late. 不要迟到。  Don't let him in. 不要让他进来。20. There is the train! 火车来了!  there开头的句子一般用倒装形式,上句中的主语是the train,非倒装形式应当是The train is there. 在这种倒装句型中,谓语动词应根据后面的名词来确定。There comes the bus.=The bus is coming.汽车来了。There goes the bell.=The bell is ringing.铃响了。There is his father.=His father is coming.他父亲来了。21. I love going on trips! 我爱旅行!love是一个及物动词,意为"爱,热爱,喜欢"。其后通常可跟名词、代词、不定式、动词-ing形式作宾语。例如:① We love our motherland. 我们热爱祖国。② Love me, love my dog. (谚语)爱屋及乌。③ He loves to go swimming. 他喜欢游泳。④ Do you love playing table tennis? 你喜欢打乒乓球吗?【注意】love后跟不定式作宾语,指一时,一次的动作,表示某一具体的行为。而跟动词-ing形式作宾语时,指经常性的动作,表示一般或抽象的行为。这类动词有:like,prefer,hate等。  实例引路[例1]I hear you've got some new Australian coins. _____ I have a look?
(2004年苏州市中考试题.)A. Do
D. Should透析:本题主要考查may用于疑问句,表示"向对方请求许可"的用法。A和C只是分别表示一般现在时和现在将来时,而D表示"应该",均不符合题意。答案: B[例2]He is going _______ a trip to Beijing tomorrow.A. for
D. in透析:本题主要考查短语"go on a trip to..."的用法。A、B和D均不符合该短语。答案: B[例3]--- Can we ask Uncle Bill for help?--- Sorry. He is ______ old to do anything.(2004年, 北京朝阳区)A. so
D. rather透析:本题考查程度副词的区别。选项中给四个副词都是用来修饰形容词的, 但由本题句意"他年龄太大了,什么事也做不了。"可知应用too...to结构.答案: B[例4]---- It is raining cats and dogs.---- ____________.A. So it is
B. So is itC. Neither it is
D. Neither is it透析:本题考查it的用法以及"So it is"和"So is it"区别。It在本题中指"天气"。因选项应是对前一句的肯定,所以选项C、D不用考虑。而B项是倒装句,意思是"天也是如此",该项不合题意,因此应选A项,意思是"雨的确下得很大。"答案: A[例5]We go to school from Monday ______ Friday.A. on
D. at透析:本题考查from...to..."从......到"的用法。本题中from...to...表示从某一时间到另一时间。答案: C[例6]改错:He wants going to Beijing with his friends.A
D透析:本题考查want的用法。题意是"他想和朋友们一起与北京"。Want后应跟不定式,表示"想要做......"。因此B项错误,应改成"to go"答案:B, 改为to go[例7]改错:She invited us for her party.A
D透析:本题考查invite的用法。题意是"她邀请我们参加她的聚会"。invite后接名词或代词+to+名词,表示"邀请某人去......"。因此B项错误,应改成"to "答案:B, 改为to[例8]These children need to be talked to,I'm afraid.恐怕需要向这些孩子讲一讲了。There is an important matter I want to talk (about) with you.有一件重要的事想同你谈谈。比较:The officer talked to his men.这个军官向战士们讲话。(是以上级的身份讲话)The officer talked with his men.这个军官同战士们聊天。(是以同志的身份聊天)[例9]补全下列对话,注意电话用语:Mrs. Li: Hello? Mrs. Smith?
is Mrs. Li. My son and I
going on a trip
Beijing. Can Jenny and Danny come?Mrs. Smith: That's wonderful, Mrs. Li! Yes, Jenny
come. I can talk
Danny's mother.答案:1. This
5. to[例10]---- ______ I take it out?---- I'm sorry, you __________.A. Could ...couldn't
B. Might...might notC. Could...can
D. May...can't透析:表示请求许可时,can, could和may都可以,只是could 更委婉一些,但对其否定回答只能用can't或may not, 因此A、B和C都不对。答案:D[例11]We are leaving ______ Canada next week.A. /
D. at透析:4个选项中的三个介词都不能和leave搭配,在此leave跟一个表地点名词,这个地方是"要离开的地方,出发地",因此这句话可以翻译成"下星期我们离开加拿大"。答案:A[例12]---- When will they ________ London?---- Some time next week.A.arrive at B.get to C.get D.reach to透析:arrive at 后接小地方,如arrive at the cinema。arrive in 后接大地方,如arrive in Beijing。 reach 后则直接跟地点,不跟to, 如reach London, 而get to是到达的意思,可说get to school, get to China,但回家要说 get home。答案:B[例13]---________ is the Confucian Temple from here?--- It's about 10 minutes' walk. (2004,山东曲阜)A. how many
B. How longC. How much
D. How far解析: 本题考查询问两地间距离的固定句型.由答语"步行十分钟的路程"可知,问句询问的是距离,how many+复数名词询问数目;how long询问时间的长度;how much询问不可数名词的量; how far询问距离,意为"多远".答案: D[例14]在下面一组练习里, 先由老师念一个陈述句, 比方: "明天放假" Tomorrow is a holiday. 然后老师提出一些跟休闲活动有关系的建议, 比方: "请客" have a party, 你先把第一句话重复一遍, 再用 Let's 开头把第二句话说出来, 所以答案就是: Tomorrow is a holiday. Let's have a party. 现在我们开始作练习. 每作完一句就请你听老师念正确答案.T: Tomorrow is a holiday.
T: have a partyS: Tomorrow is a holiday. Let's have a party.T: There is a good program on television.T: watch itS: There is a good program on television. Let's watch it.T: The weather is nice.
T: go for a walkS: The weather is nice. Let's go for a walk.[例15]--How are you going to the train station to meet your aunt?--I'm going there ______ my car. (2003河北中考)A. by
D. on透析:本句意为"我要坐小汽车去那里",by car (乘坐小汽车)中间不能加任何词,故A答案不能选,表示在小汽车里,只能用in。to与on不合题意。答案:B[例16]The new Bright Restaurant is ______ than the old ones. More and more people like to eat there. (2004, 山西太原)A. good
B. better C. bad
D. worse透析: 本题考查形容词比较级的用法。两者相比用比较级,本题提到了新旧两家饭店作比较, 又有标志词, 因此使用比较级, 排除A和C, "越来越多的人喜欢在这儿吃饭"说明新的比旧的好。答案:B[例17]It is reported that a small plane from Africa crashed northwest of Changsha _______ May 28,2004.
(2004年,上海市)A. on
at透析:本题考查表示时间的介词辨析。on表示在具体的某一天, in表示在某年, 某月, at表示在具体时刻。本题表达"在日", 用介词on。答案:A[例18]按要求改写句子1. The boy is playing basketball.否定句:____________________________一般疑问句:_________________________肯定回答:__________________________否定回答:__________________________对"is playing basketball"提问:__________________________对"The boy"提问:__________________________答案:否定句:The boy isn't playing basketball.一般疑问句:Is the boy playing basketball?肯定回答:Yes, he is.否定回答:No, he isn't.对"is playing basketball"提问:What is the boy doing?对"The boy"提问:Who is playing basketball?[例19]-- _________ students are there in your class?-- Forty-five.A. How many
B. How muchC. How long
D. How heavy透析:本题意在考查How many与How much的用法区别,how many后面接可数名词复数形式,how much后接不可数名词。how long (多长时间),how heavy (多重)显然不合题意。答案: A[例20]1. Let's ____________ .A. before eight to get thereB. to get movie tonightC. get there before eightD. get to there before eight透析:本句是以Let's开头的祈使句,后面直接跟动词原形,因此A、B两项不用考虑。另外,get表示"到达"后边跟副词,则去掉介词to,所以只有C项正确。答案:C[例21]─ Look. There ________________.─ Oh, there __________________.A. comes the bus;comes it B. the bus comes;it comesC. comes the bus;it comes D. the bus comes;comes it透析:在以here, there引起的倒装句中,若句子的主语是名词,要用疑问句式倒装句,即用"Here / There +谓语+主语"结构;若句子主语是代词时,要用陈述句式倒装句,即用"Here / There +主语+谓语"结构。答案:C[例22]改错:She loves singing, but she doesn't love singing thisA
Dsong today.透析:第二个singing应该改为to sing, 因为指一时,一次的动作,表示某一具体的行为时love后跟不定式作宾语。答案:D 改为to sing综合创新(这可是新课标的理念哟)探索主题学了本单元,你是不是也想到北京旅行了?我们5个人(人越多越好)一组来做一个统计吧,看看都希望怎样去北京和需要做哪些旅游前的准备工。请用下列的句子和短语先进行对话,然后完成右边的表格。  1. How can you go to Beijing?  2. What do you do before the trip to Beijing.  By bus\by plane\by train  Take a bus\a plane\train创新理解NameQuestion 1Question 2创新评价(我行,我一定能赢)小试牛刀(基础训练)Ⅰ. 词形转换。
____________1. do (第三人称单数)
____________2. run (现在分词)
____________3. stand up (反义词)
____________4. 1ike (近义词)
____________5. Mr. (对应词)
____________6. they (宾格)
____________7. for (同音词)
____________8. fast (比较级)
____________9. family (复数)
____________10. these (对应词)
____________Ⅱ. 根据句意及首字母补全句中所缺单词。1. The first day of a week is S__________.2. He o__________ has one sister, but he has two brothers.3. Can you c__________ the numbers from one to one hundred?4. Beijing is the c__________ city of our country.5. It's seven k__________ from my home to school.6. They invite me to have dinner in a r__________.7. I have a p__________ of shoes. It's new.8.--I'm sorry, Mrs Li. --That's o__________.9. Do you have a t__________ for the train?10. I sit b __________ Li Ming. We are deskmates.登高远眺(能力检测)I. 用括号中所给单词的适当形式填空。 (10分)1. How many _________ do you want to buy?
(ticket)2. That boy is _________ on the train now.
(run)3. I love _________ basketball with my classmates after school.
(play).4. A train is _________ than a plane.
(slow)5. ---- When _________ the train leave?
(do)---- At 12:30.6. I want my mother _________ (buy) me a birthday present.7. May I _________ (invite) my friends to my party?8. Let's help mum. She _________ (cook) in the kitchen now.9. ---- How many markers do you want?---- I _________ (take) four.10. He always _________ (do) his homework at home.II. 根据汉语意思,完成下列句子。(10分)1. 从广州到上海有多远?  ____ ____ is it from Guangzhou to Shanghai?2. 下午两点火车到达北京。The train _________ _________ Beijing at 2:00 in the afternoon.3. 我经常给家人写信。I usually _________ _________.4. 明天我将前往深圳。I will _______ _________ Shenzhen tomorrow.5. 我的爷爷酷爱旅行My grandfather loves going _______ ________.Ⅲ. 单项选择。(20分)(
) 1. After breakfast, we have _____.A. lunch
B. breakfast   C. supper
) 2. A train is faster than a bus but _____ than a plane.A. slower
B. slow   C. slowly
D. slowest(
) 3. ---- How do you go to school?---- ______________.A. By a bus
B. By busC. In bus
D. On bus(
) 4. The train will arrive _____ New York at 10 o'clock tomorrow.A. on
B. atC. in
) 5. ---- How _____ books do you have?---- Twenty-five.A. old
B. muchC. many
) 6. ---- How _____ is it from the supermarket tothe library?---- Twenty kilometers.A. much
B. farC. many
) 7. ---- How _____ is this ticket?---- Fifty yuan.A. far
B. muchC. many
) 8. ---- When do you leave _____ Australia?---- Next Saturday.A. for
B. inC. on
) 9. They live in Canada. Canada is far ____ China.A. to
B. fromC. for
) 10. I want to go _____ this afternoon.A. shop
B. to shoppingC. shopping
) 11. My mother often ______ a bus to workA. in
B. onC. take
) 12. He likes ______ to school every day.A. walks
B. walking 
C. to walk
) 13. We arrive here _____ the afternoon ____ Friday.A. in, on
B. on, inC. on, on
D. in, in(
) 14. ---- Have a good trip!---- _______________A. Yes, please.
B. You're welcome.
C. Thank you.
D. Have a good trip, too.(
) 15. We are going to the Palace Museum _____this Sunday.A. in
B. onC. at
) 16. The number 288 writes ______.A. two hundreds and eighty-eightB. two hundreds and eighty eightC. two hundred and eighty-eightD. two hundred eighty eight(
) 17. My son is _____ young _____ go to school.A. so;can't
B. too;toC. too;that
D. so;that(
) 18. It is three kilometers ______ my home toour school.A. at
B. inC. from
) 19. He arrives ______ Jilin ______ 6:00.A. to;on
B. at;atC. in;at
D. for;in(
) 20. I had fun in ______ on the playground(操场).A. run
B. runsC. running
D. to runⅣ. 根据要求改写下列句子,每空一词。(10分)1. A train is faster than a bus. A train is slower than an airplane. (合并成一个句子)A train is________ ________ a ________ ________ ________ than an airplane.2. A plane is about two hundred yuan. (对画线部分提问)__________ __________ __________ a plane?3. Let's take a train to Beijing. (改为同义句)Let's __________ __________ __________ __________ __________.4. Let's wake Tom up. (改为反意疑问句)Let's wake Tom up, __________ __________?5. We can go to Guangzhou by plane.(对画线部分提问)__________ __________ __________ __________ __________ Guangzhou?Ⅴ. 改错。将错误的选项填在前面的括号内,并在后面的横线上加以改正。 (共5分)(
) 1. They arrive here at 6:00 in the evening in          A
CFriday, January twenty-ninth.
) 3. They stay with my family about two days.        A
D___________(
) 4. He has a week in his trip to Beijing. _______A
) 5. How many pair of socks do you have? _____A
DⅥ. 完形填空。(10分)  Every day some people are killed while they are crossing the roads.
of these people are old people and children. Old people are often killed because they can't see or
very well. Children are killed because they are not
. They forget to look and listen before they
the roads.A car or a bus can't stop
5 . If a car is going very fast, it will travel many metres
it stops. Some people don't always understand this. They think a car can stop
a few metres. It is difficult to
how fast a car is moving. The only way to cross the roads safely is to look
ways, right and left. Then if the roads are
, you can cross them.(
) 1. A. Much
B. MostC. More
) 2. A. hear
B. to hearC. hearing
D. listen(
) 3. A. care
B. carefullyC. careful
D. careless(
) 4. A. across
B. comeC. cross
) 5. A. fast
B. quicklyC. quick
D. fastly(
) 6. A. before
B. whileC. after
) 7. A. in
B. onC. at
) 8. A. know
B. runC. listen
) 9. A. all
B. eachC. both
) 10. A. full
B. empty (空的)C. busy
D. busilyⅦ. 阅读理解。(20分)(A)The New Shopping MallEverybody in Brewster is talking about the city's new shopping mall. The mall is outside the city, next to the Brewster airport. There are more than one hundred stores in the mall.There are two big department stores (百货商店). There are many clothing stores for men, women, and children. There's a very big toy store. There are two shoe stores, two drugstores (药店), and four restaurants. There's even a movie theatre.Almost all the people in Brewster are happy that their city's new shopping mall is now open. But some people aren't happy. The owners of the small stores in the old center of town are not happy. They're worried because there aren't many people shopping in their stores. They're all shopping at the new mall.(
) 1. Everybody in Brewster is _____.A. at the airportB. outside the cityC. talking about the mall(
) 2. In the mall, there are _____.A. two toy stores   B. two drugstores   C. two restaurants(
) 3. In the mall, _____.A. there are toy stores and shoe storesB. there are restaurants and drugstoresC. there are clothing stores and movie theatres(
) 4. The stores, owners in the center of town are not happy becauseA. people aren't shopping in their storesB. people aren't shopping at the mall  
C. they're very old(
) 5. People can buy some medicine (药品) in the _____.A. clothing store
B. restaurantC. drugstore(B)Street Crossings  There are street crossings in a city. There are red and green lights at each comer. Drivers must watch the lights carefully.When there is a green light, cars may go on. When there is a red light, cars must stop. They must wait until the red light is green. Then they can go on. Sometimes cars want to make a right turn or a left turn.They can make a right turn when the light is green or red, but they must wait until the green light is on if they want to turn left.Some people are colour-blind (色盲). They cannot see the difference between red and green. These people must not drive. Or else there will be accidents. We must keep our streets safe.(
) 6. Drivers must pay attention to (注意) _____ at each comer of the street crossings.A. the red lightB. the red and green lightsC. all kinds of lights(
) 7. No one should drive on when _____.A. the green light is on   B. the red light is on
C. there is a light(
) 8. A car can turn right when there is _____.A. a green light or a red oneB. a green light and not a red oneC. not only a green light but also a red one(
) 9. A car can't make a left turn _____ the green light is on.A. when
B. because
) 10. Something may happen to a colour blind man if he_____.A. arrives
C. drivesⅧ. 书面表达。(15分)   根据下面汉语提示,以"My Schoolbag"为题,用英语写一篇50-60个词的短文。要求内容完整,语言规范。1、 书包的形状,颜色。2、 书包的功能与用途。3、 你对书报的感情。提供单词(cloth布,leather皮革)____________________________________________________________________________________星星点灯一份耕耘一份收获,你今天摘到了几颗星?
?????绿色阅读 ( 读你千遍,也不厌倦 )American Students' Education新的学期开始了,让我们一起先了解一下美国学生的学校教育情况吧。American school begins in September after a long summer holiday. There're two terms in a school year. The first term is from September to January, and the second term is from February to June. Most American children begin to go to school when they're five years old. Most students are seventeen or eighteen years old when they finish high school.High school students take only five or six subjects each term. They usually go to the same class every day, and they have homework for every class. After class, they do a lot of interesting things.  After high school ,many students go to college(大学).They usually have to pay(付款)a lot of money. So, many college students work after class to get money for their studies.同步听力I. 根据你所听到的句子,选择与其相符的图片。A
F1. ___________
2. __________
3. __________4. __________
5. __________Ⅱ. 听对话及对话后的问题,选择正确的答案。(
) 6. A. He doesn't know.
B. Yes, he can.
C. No, he can't.(
) 7. A. Five kilometres.
B. Ten kilometres.
C. Two kilometres.(
) 8. A. In the shop.
B. At the bus stop.
C. In the hospital.(
) 9. A. Beijing.
B. Three o'clock.
C. Hong Kong.(
) 10. A. On foot.
B. By bus.
C. By bike.参考答案小试牛刀Ⅰ. 词形转换。1. does
2. running
3. sit down
5. Mrs.6. them
9. families
10. thoseⅡ. 根据句意及首字母补全句中所缺单词。1. Sunday
4. capital
5. kilometers6. restaurant
10. beside登高远眺Ⅰ. 1. tickets
2. running
3. playing
6. to buy  7. invite
8. is cooking
9. will take
10. doesⅡ. 1. How far
2. arrives in
3. write hone
4. leave for
5. on tripsⅢ. 1-5 AABCC
6-10 BBABC
11-15 DBACD
16-20 CBCCCⅣ. 1. faster than, bus but slower
2. How much is
3. go to Beijing by train4. shall we
5. How can we go toⅤ. 1. C, on
2. A, arrive in
3. c, about改为for
4. C, in改为on
5. B, pairsⅥ. 1-5 BACCB
6-10 BAACBⅦ. (A) 1-5 CBBAC
(B) 6-10 BBACCⅧ. One possible version:My schoolbagI have a schoolbag. It is red. It looks very beautiful. It's made of cloth. It's very big.I can put many things in it, like pencil - boxes, books, exercise books and other school things. I go to school with it every day. I am very happy. It's my good friend. I love it very much.同步听力I. 根据你所听到的句子,选择与其相符的图片。1. My mother walks to the train. Danny runs.2. Do you want these socks?3. These are my knees, those are your toes.4. I'm packing my suitcase with my clothes.5. Stop! Don't jump on the train! The train is not ready!答案:1-5 CADFBⅡ. 听对话及对话后的问题,选择正确的答案。6. A: May I go to Tian'anmen Square with you. Tony?
B: Sure, Tom.Question: Can Tom go to Tian'anmen Square?7. A: How do you go to school every day, Bob?B: I usually go to school by bus.A: By bus? How far is it from your home to school?B: It's about ten kilometers.A: Oh! It's a little far.Question: How far is it from Bob's home to school?8. A: May I help you?B: Sure. I want that jacket, please.A: OK! Here is the jacket! You can try it on.B: Thanks a lot.Question: Where are they talking?9. A: Do you like Beijing?B: Oh, no! It's too big for me.A: When do we leave for Hong Kong?B: Three o'clock in the afternoon.Question: Where are they going?10. A: I want to go to the park by bike. Shall we go there together?B: No, I'm sorry. My bicycle is broken.A: Oh, that's too bad.B: Yeah! Can we walk to the park?A: Good idea! It's cool!Question: How do they go to the park?答案: 6-10 BBACA}

我要回帖

更多关于 shanghai trip 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信