定制HR最喜欢的简历
你可能喜欢2014年高考英语阅读之新题型试题汇编有解析
您现在的位置:&&>>&&>>&&>>&&>>&&>>&正文
2014年高考英语阅读之新题型试题汇编有解析
作者:佚名 资料来源:网络 点击数: &&&
2014年高考英语阅读之新题型试题汇编有解析
本资料为WORD文档,请点击下载地址下载
文 章来源莲山 课件 w w w.5Y
十二(2014四川卷)第一节 表达When my father was celebrating a milestone (里程碑) birthday, I pulled together a surprise gift that he would never forget.As he was approaching 60,1 had a fun idea: What if I could get the memories people had of him, put each one into an envelope - 60 in total - and have him open them, one by one, on his birthday? So I wrote an e-mail to family and friends, explaining my idea.I sent the e-mail and waited. And then the replies started coming in and I was very, very surprised. There were so many memories, and they were all so lovely. They came from the '50s, '60s, '70s, from every decade(十年) between now and the day my dad was born. They came from my mother, my siblings, my grandma, my dad's friends from high school, his sister, my dad's first boss, a colleague at his first job, from people who hadn't seen my dad in 40 years, from people I myself hadn't even informed. They typed them and handwrote them. They mailed them and e-mailed them.The night before Dad's birthday, my sister and 1 stayed up late, putting everything together with some envelopes.The next morning, after breakfast and presents and cake, we gave the pile of envelopes to him. "Just one more thing for you," we said.It took him a long time to open them and read. Each one was a brief ticket to another time, a leap (跳跃) backward over years and decades. There was a lot of laughter and a few tears, too.I was kind of sad when the project was over because it was great fun to collect these memories. It gave me a different picture of my dad.56.&& When did the author give her father a surprise gift? (no more than 4 words)&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 57.&& Who sent the mails? (no more than 6 words)&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 58. Why did the author and her sister stay up late the night before their father's birthday? (no more than 9 words)&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 59. How did the author's father most probably feel when he read (he mails? (no more than 3 words)&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 60.&&&& What was the surprise gift? (no more than 6 words)56. 【答案】On his 60th birthday。【试题解析】细节题。根据文章第一第2句I pulled together a surprise gift that he would never forget.作者是打算在她父亲60岁生日时,给她父亲一个惊奇的礼物。57. 【答案】The people who know/ knew her father。【试题解析】细节题。根据第三段话3,4行They came from my mother, my siblings, my grandma, my dad’s friends from high school, his sister, my dad’s first boss, a colleague at his first job, from people who hadn’t seen my dad in 40 years, from people I myself hadn’t even informed这些人都是认识父亲的人。58. 【答案】 Because they need to put the mails into envelopes。【试题解析】细节题。根据文章第四段第一句The night before Dad's birthday, my sister and I stayed up late, putting everything together with some envelopes作者需要把这些mails放入信封。59. 【答案】 He felt/ was moved/ excited/ happy。【试题解析】推理题。根据文章倒数第二段最后一句There was a lot of laughter and a few tears, too可知这些邮件让父亲高兴,也很激动,甚至都流泪了。60. 【答案】 The memories about/ of the author’s father。【试题解析】主旨大意题。通读全文可以得知,作者在其父亲60岁生日时给他的惊奇的礼物便是人们对他父亲过往事情的回忆。
十三(2014天津卷)短文, 按照题目要求用英语回答问题。Last December, Doris Low turned 90. Once a week she still drives to the Canadian National Institute for the Blind (CNIB) in Toronto, where she helps transform literature into Braille(盲文) to bring the power of story and knowledge to the hears and minds of blind readers. She has been volunteering her time and talents to such enterprises foe more than 40 years.After working in the business world for a while, Low got fed up. So she turned to teaching at a technical school and later moved into the library.Low’s mother liked reading. As her eyes began to fail, low read to her. Then “ hearing an advertisement encouraging people to learn Braille, I decided to give it a try.” In 1973, she was certified as a braille transcriber (转译者) and began transcribing books as a volunteer for the CNIB library.The job was strenuous ---she could get to the end of a page, make a mistake on the last line, and have to do the whole thing again. For a number of years, low also worked in the CNIB sound studio reading books onto tape. Three years ago, she took up proofreading (校对) at the CNIB’s word factory.In April, during Volunteer Week, the CNIB recognized Low for her great contributions. Thanks to volunteers like Low, the CNIB library has got more than 80,000 accessible materials for people unable to read traditional print. “ I can’t imagine how many readers of all ages have benefited from Doris’s contribution as a skilled volunteer through her rich voice and her high degree of accuracy in the hundreds of books she has brailled and proofread over the years--- and she is still doing so,” said a CNIB official.“For me,” said Low, “the CNIB is more than just a place to volunteer. Three things matter most in my life: a little play, a little work, a little love. I’ve found them all here.”56. What does Low still do at the age of 90 at the CNIB? ( no more than 10 words)57. why did Low learn Braille? ( no more than 15 words)58. what does the underlined word “strenuous” most probably mean?(1 word)59. What are Low’s contributions to the CNIB? ( no more than 10 words)60. What do you think of Low? Give your reasons. ( no more than 20 words)56. 【答案】 She helps transform literature into Braille ( for blind readers / the blind)【试题解析】细节题。根据第一段第2行where she helps transform literature into Braille(盲文) to bring the power of story and knowledge to the hears and minds of blind readers.可知她仍然在为盲人的阅读和知识而翻译那些盲文。57. 【答案】 (Because ) her mother’s eyes began to fail ans she heard an/ the advertisement.【试题解析】细节题。根据文章第三段1,2行Low’s mother liked reading. As her eyes began to fail, low read to her. Then “ hearing an advertisement encouraging people to learn Braille, I decided to give it a try.”可知她的母亲眼睛看不见了,她又听说古人人们学习盲文的广告,所以她决定这样做。58. 【答案】…. Hard/ tiring / Tough【试题解析】推理题。根据下一句she could get to the end of a page, make a mistake on the last line, and have to do the whole thing again.可知如果她犯了一个错误,那么要全部都重新来过。说明这份工作很困难,要求很细心。而且很乏味。59. she has brailled and proofread hundreds of books, and read books onto tape.【试题解析】细节题。根据文章倒数第二段后三行I can’t imagine how many readers of all ages have benefited from Doris’s contribution as a skilled volunteer through her rich voice and her high degree of accuracy in the hundreds of books she has brailled and proofread over the years--- and she is still doing so,” said a CNIB official.可知她为这个图书馆转换了很多盲文书籍还为很多的磁带配音。60 【答案】Low is kind and helpful because she has devoted much time to transcribing books into Braille as a volunteer.Or Low is a kin-hearted lady with a positive attitude toward life because she takes delight in helping others.【试题解析】她是一个很善良的人,作为志愿者她为了看不见的盲人转换了很多盲文书籍还为很多的磁带配音。根据文章最后Three things matter most in my life: a little play, a little work, a little love. I’ve found them all here.”可知她以帮助他人为乐。十四(2014新课标I)&& 根据短文内容,从短文后的选项中选出能填入空白处的最佳选项。选项中有两项为多余选项。&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&& The jobs of the future have not yet been invented. 36 . By helping them develop classic skills that will serve them well no matter what the future holds.1.CuriosityYour children need to be deeply curious. 37. Ask kids, “What ingredients (配料)can we add to make these pancakes even better next time ?” and then try them out. Ingredients make the pancakes better? What could we try next time?&&&& 2. CreativityTrue creativity is the ability to take something existing and create something new 38. There are a dozen different things you can do with them. Experimenting with materials to create something new can go a long way in helping them develop their creativity.3.Personal skillsUnderstanding how others feel can be a challenge for kids. We know what’s going on inside our own head, but what about others? Being able to read people helps kid from misreading a situation and jumping to false conclusions. 39 . “Why do you think she’s crying?” “Can you tell how that man is feeling by looking at his face?” “If someone were to do that to you, how would you feel?”&4. Self Expression40&&& there are many ways to express thoughts and ideas Cmusic, acting, drawing,building, photography. You may find that your child is attracted by one more than another.A.&Encourage kids to cook with you.B.&And we can’t forget science education.C.&We can give kids chances to think about materials in new ways.D.&So how can we help our kids prepare for jobs that don’t yet exist?E.&Gardening is another great activity for helping kids develop this skill.F.&We can do this in real life or ask questions about characters in stories.G.&Being able to communicate ideas in a meaningful way is a valuable skill.36.【答案】D 【试题解析】推理题。根据前一句The jobs of the future have not yet been invented未来的工作还没有发明出来。所以我们也不知道它们究竟是什么样子的。更谈不上让我们的孩子为之做好准备。我们能做的就是让我们的孩子练好传统的技能。37. 【答案】A 【试题解析】推理题。根据下一行“What ingredients (配料)can we add to make these pancakes even better next time ?”可知本段讲述的是做饭,这也是一项传统技能。我们要鼓励孩子和我们一起做饭,通过孩子的好奇心来培养这种传统的技能。38. 【答案】C 【试题解析】推理题。根据前面一句True creativity is the ability to take something existing and create something new真正的创造能力是从现存的东西里创造出新的东西的能力。所以我们给孩子机会让他们用新的方法来考虑这些现有的事物,以此来培养他们的创造能力。只有C项符合上下文串联。39. 【答案】F 【试题解析】根据下面的三个问题“Why do you think she’s crying?” “Can you tell how that man is feeling by looking at his face?” “If someone were to do that to you, how would you feel?”可知我们要让孩子来思考为什么别人会有各种行为。以此培养他们理解他人思想的能力,以免错误的判断形势得出错误的结论。所以问一下故事里的有关问题可以培养孩子这方面的能力。F项符合上下文语境。40. 【答案】G 【试题解析】根据music, acting, drawing,building, photography.可知这些都是我们表达自己思想的有效方法,能够让孩子有这些有效的方法进行表达思想也是一种很重要的技巧。我们要培养孩子这方面的能力。故G项符合上下文语境。
十五(2014浙江卷 )下面文章中有5个段落需要添加首句(第61―65题)。请从以下选项(A、B、C、D、E和F)中选出适合各段落的首句,并在答题纸上将相应选项的标号涂黑。选项中有一项是多余选项。A.& Be a good listener.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B.& Care about the details.C.& Strike up a conversation.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D.& Make time for friendships.E.& Reach out to the newcomers.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& F.& Avoid causing inconveniencesDevelop Better Relationships with Neighbors&&&& Good neighbors are a lot like electricity or running water:we don’t know how much we depend on them until we don’t have them. They make our lives more pleasant and give us a sense of who we are, both as an individual and as a member of the community. Here’s how to develop your relationships with these very important people in your life.&&& 61. _________ Often neighbors don’t even know each other’s names. But it’s okay to be the one to break the ice , even if you’ve lived next door for years. Most neighbors enjoy making small talk with the folks on the other side of the fence. So as you see them at work in their yards, smile, wave, and say hello. Ask how their kids are (whether they’re babies or in college), whether they could use an extra cucumber from your garden, or what they think of the price at the local supermarket.62. _________ These days, the old Welcome Wagon is a thing of the past. But your new neighbors may be feeling lonely and unsure, especially if they’re far from home, and might appreciate a friendly face bearing fresh-baked chocolate cakes. If they have kids, tell them where the children in the neighborhood live. Recommend the best places to eat and sleep. Invite them over for coffee or tea when they get settled, give them your number, and point to your house as you say good-bye.63. __________ Return anything that you borrow from a neighbor, such as tools, in good repair and as soon as you’ve finished with them. Replace anything that belongs to your neighbor that you, your children, or your pets break or soil. Make sure that your car is not blocking their doorway. Such random acts of consideration will have your neighbors talking ― and the talk will be good.64. __________& If you value a friendship with your neighbors, spend time with them. What better way to meet your neighbors than to invite them to an informal barbecue, pool party, or holiday open house? Better yet, you might even consider throwing a get-together in their honor. Deliver the invitations in person to everyone who lives on your street and chat with each for five minutes before moving on to the next house. This way, you will get an idea of what your neighbors are like so that you can plan for appropriate food and music.65. ___________ In a good relationship, it’s really the little things that count. Help to bring in the mail for the elderly neighbor when there is a heavy rain. When your neighbor forgets to take in his rubbish cans, roll them back into his yard. If you’re truly concerned, you’ll know when your neighbor needs some cheering up ― a bunch of flowers or a helping hand when it’s needed. All it takes to develop your relationship with neighbors is the respect for their feelings. 61. C 据本段第一句Often neighbors don’t even know each other’s names. But it’s okay to be the one to break the ice , even if you’ve lived next door for years.邻居之间甚至都不知道对方的名字,但是打破沉默是很好的。可知作者建议我们要主动开始于邻居对话,因为沟通是最好的相互理解的方法。所以C项符合本段中心思想。62.E& 据本段第二句But your new neighbors may be feeling lonely and unsure, especially if they’re far from home, and might appreciate a friendly face bearing fresh-baked chocolate cakes.得知新来的邻居可能会感觉到孤单,尤其是当他们远离家人的时候。再根据本段最后一句Such random acts of consideration will have your neighbors talking ― and the talk will be good.可知作者建议我们和他们进行交流。也就是说E项要和新邻居交流符合本段中心思想。63.F 根据本段中的Return anything that you borrow from a neighbor及时归还你向邻居借用的东西。Make sure that your car is not blocking their doorway.不要堵住邻居的路。都说明本段告诉我们不要给邻居带来不便。光顾F正确。64.D 据本段第一句If you value a friendship with your neighbors, spend time with them.如果你珍惜和邻居的友谊,你就应该花时间和邻居在一起。也就是说本段告诉我们要花时间来维持和邻居的友谊。故D项正确。65.B 据文章第一句In a good relationship, it’s really the little things that count.在良好的友谊里, 真正重要额那些小事。接着举例进行了详细说明。也就是说作者建议我们要关注细节小事。故B正确。& 文 章来源莲山 课件 w w w.5Y
上一个试题: 下一个试题:
? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?优标高考英语学习网是一部高中英语的百科全书!
优标高考英语学习网欢迎您!
高考英语分类导航
当前位置:
&& 2014年高考英语新课标1卷阅读理解D篇翻译与精析
2014年高考英语新课标1卷阅读理解D篇翻译与精析
2014年高考英语新课标1卷阅读理解D篇原文
  As more and more people speak the global languages of English, Chinese, Spanish, and Arabic, other languages are rapidly disappearing. In fact, half of the 6,000-7,000 languages spoken around the world today will likely die out by the next century, according to the United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organization (UNESCO).
  In an effort to prevent language loss, scholars from a number of organizations—UNESCO and National Geographic among them—have for many years been documenting dying languages and the cultures they reflect.
  Mark Turin, a scientist at the Macmillan Centre Yale University, who specializes in the languages and oral traditions of the Himalayas, is following in that tradition. His recently published book, A Grammar of Thangmi with an Ethnolinguistic Introduction to the Speakers and Their Culture, grows out of his experience living, working, and raising a family in a village in Nepal.
  Documenting the Thangmi language and culture is just a starting point for Turin, who seeks to include other languages and oral traditions across the Himalayan reaches of India , Nepal, Bhutan, and China. But he is not content to simply record these voices before they disappear without record.
  At the University of Cambridge Turin discovered a wealth of important materials—including photographs, films, tape recordings, and field notes—which had remained unstudied and were badly in need of care and protection.
  Now, through the two organizations that he has founded –the Digital Himalaya Project and the World Oral Literature Project—Turin has started a campaign to make such documents, found in libraries and stores around the world, available not just to scholars but to the younger generations of communities from whom the materials were originally collected. Thanks to digital technology and the widely available Internet, Turin notes, the endangered languages can be saved and reconnected with speech communities.
32. Many scholars are making efforts to       .
A. promote global languages & & & & & B. rescue disappearing languages
C. search for language communities & &D. set up language research organizations.
33. What does "that tradition' in Paragraph 3 refer to ?
A. Having full records of the languages
B. Writing books on language teaching.
C. Telling stories about language users
D. Living with the native speaker.
34. What is Turin's book based on?
A. The cultural studies & & & & & &   &B. The documents available at Yale. & &
C. His language research in Bhutan. & D. His personal experience in Nepal.
35. Which of the following best describe Turin's work?
A. Write, sell and donate. & & & &   B. Record, repair and reward.
C. Collect, protect and reconnect. & D. Design, experiment and report.
2014年高考英语新课标1卷阅读理解D篇翻译
  随着越来越多的人说英语、汉语、西班牙语以及阿拉伯语这些全球性语言,其他的一些语言正迅速消失。事实上,根据联合国教科文组织的研究,当下的六七千种语言中有一半有可能会在下个世纪消失。
  为了阻止语言的消失,来自联合国教科文组织和国家地理组织的许多学者多年来一直在纪录那些濒临消失的语言及其所反映出来的文化。
  专研喜马拉雅语言及其口语传统的耶鲁大学麦克米伦中心的科学家马克o都灵一直遵循这一传统。在他最近出版的书《泰语语法:包含其使用者和文化的民族学派语言学介绍》,源于他在尼泊尔的一个小村庄的生活经历,工作经历以及养家的经历。
  对于都灵而言,记录Thangmi语言和文化仅仅只是一个起点,他还探求横跨喜马拉雅的其他地区的语言文化及口语传统,包括印度、尼泊尔、不丹和中国。但他并不满足于在这些没有记录的声音消失之前记录下它们。
  在剑桥大学,都灵发现了大量的重要资料,包括照片、电影、磁带录音和专业笔记,它们都未曾被研究过,也亟需关心和保护。
  现在,通过这两个组织,都灵建立了数字喜马拉雅项目和世界口头文学项目,并发起了一场运动,使这些文件出现在世界各地的图书馆和商店,它们不仅仅对学者开放,还对材料收集源头的社会年轻一代开放。都灵指出,得益于数字技术和覆盖广泛的互联网,濒危语言得以留存,语言社区得以重构。
2014年高考英语新课标1卷阅读理解D篇答案精析
32. B 细节理解题。根据文中第二段可知,来自许多组织的学者多年以来致力于拯救正在消失的语言。
33. A 代词指代题。根据文中第三段可知,此处是指Turin所作的关于语言的所有记录。
34. D 细节理解题。根据文中第三段最后一句可知,Turin所出版的书籍主要是以自己在尼泊尔的亲身经历为基础的。
35. C 推理判断题。根据文中第五、六段可知,Turin的工涉及搜集、保护语言文件资料及将正在消失的语言与其他形式的语言相融合。
您可能还感兴趣的文章
精华文章推荐
Copyright (C)
All Rights Reserved}

我要回帖

更多关于 高考语文阅读理解真题 的文章

更多推荐