the ordinaryy and great英语作文

&&&&&&&&& 几篇优秀的英语作文,初、高中的同学可以看看,对大家会有帮助的。
  I felt very bad early today because everything went wrong.
  Then in the classroom I found that I brought a wrong test book and no pen.
  Finally when I got home everything became much better.
  Peter的文章
  I felt very bad early today because everything went wrong.In the morning my alarm clock didn't work and I didn't went school on time.In the kichen my mum was angry and hooling at me.She thought I went to bed too late last night.On the way to school it started to rain and I forgot to bring my umbrella.What bad luck!
  Then in the classroom I found that I brought a wrong test book and no pen.When I was eating my lunch I found the rice taste sour and there was a worm in my apple.In the afternoon my stomach felt strange.It must be the sour rice.How could this be!
  Finally when I got home everything became much better.My stomach was fine and my mother prepared a delicious dinner for me.After dinner I had a nice hot bath.Right now I felt great.I hope everything can be fine tomorrow.
  Great people
  The people in Ciji are ordinary people, but they have done a great job. Ciji started as a group of 30 housewives, who saved a small amount of money each day and has grown to have more than 4.5 million members worldwide. Many people know that Ciji is an organization that focuses on community service and outreach, eapecially in the areas of medicine, education, and disaster relief. It conducts its mission via an international network of volunteers. It has many sub-organizations around the world. They help to build many hospitals and schools worldwide, from kindergardens to universities and medical schools. I hope someday I can be a member of Ciji too.
  I have no other wish except to be an English teacher.
  There is another reason why I want to be an English teacher.
  Now I am the English teacher's aide in my class.
  Jenny的文章:
  I have no other wish except to be an English teacher.This is the only dream I have because I think being an English teacher is very cool.I can speak to foreign people smoothly and read English books and caricature easily.I can see English movies and some albums without titles.
  There is another reason why I want to be an English teacher.My first English teacher was Mr.Gao in my primary school.I never went to an English class before in primary school so I was not as good as my classmates.But he always encourage me and helps me a lot.He always smiled at me and said,&Don't worry.I believe you can be better.&So every time when I am too lazy to study English I remember what he said to me and keep on studying.
  Now I am the English teacher's aide in my class.I love English and I love to teach my classmates,too.I always encourage my classmates and say,&Don't worry.I believe you can be better.&just like Mr.Gao always said to me.I think with this perfect model I will be an English teacher in the future. Wish me luck!
的错误意识
258元外教一对一试听课
新一代年轻英语学习方式!
扫描二维码关注线话★高中优秀英语作文:Ordinary Is the Best-高中作文英语作文-无忧考网
高中优秀英语作文:Ordinary Is the Best
【网络综合-高中优秀英语作文:Ordinary Is the Best】:无忧考网高中作文频道为大家整理的高中优秀英语作文:Ordinary Is the Best ,供大家参考。更多阅读请查看本站 频道。When you ask children what do they want to be in the future, then they will tell you about their dreams. They want to be the stars, the scientists or they have the other great dreams. It is natural that the children are educated to make a difference when they grow up, it seems that they will be failing if they become ordinary. In my opinion, ordinary is the best. When people make a difference, they must have to make a sacrifice. Take the stars for example. Though they have the fame and money, they don’t have much private time, they need to work all the years. But being the ordinary one, we can have the time to enjoy life and do what we want. Ordinary life is the perfect life. We can accompany our families and visit them all the time. It is very precious.如果你问孩子们他们将来想要成为什么,他们会告诉你有关他们将来的梦想。他们想要成为明星,科学家或者他们怀抱着其他伟大的梦想。自然地,孩子们受到这样的教育,当他们长大了,就要与众不同,似乎如果他们变得普通,就是失败的。在我看来,平凡才是最好的。当人们变得与众不同,他们必须得有所牺牲。就拿明星来说。虽然他们有名有利,但是他们没有太多个人的时间,必须得常年工作。但是成为一名普通人,我们就会有时间来享受生活,随心所欲。平凡的生活才是完美的生活。我们可以陪伴家人,随时看望他们。这是非常宝贵的。 上传我的文档
 下载
 收藏
该文档贡献者很忙,什么也没留下。
 下载此文档
正在努力加载中...
英语作文 The Importance of Perseverance
下载积分:2000
内容提示:英语作文 The Importance of Perseverance
文档格式:DOC|
浏览次数:209|
上传日期: 14:01:08|
文档星级:
全文阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用
 2000 积分
下载此文档
该用户还上传了这些文档
英语作文 The Importance of Perseverance
官方公共微信已有天涯账号?
这里是所提的问题,您需要登录才能参与回答。
"天涯问答"是天涯社区旗下的问题分享平台。在这里您可以提问,回答感兴趣的问题,分享知识和经历,无论您在何时何地上线都可以访问,此平台完全免费,而且注册非常简单。
英语作文题ordinary but great介绍赵郁成长经历
英语作文题ordinary but great介绍赵郁成长经历
09-06-28 &匿名提问 发布
英语语法半月通&&&&&徐秋玲教学方法:老师家教;突出教纲;语法教学;触类旁通;解决重难点。教学效果:听音会写;见词会读;自如造句;活学活用;不会不能走。执教格言:只有不学的学生,没有学不会的学生。———————————————————————————————————————地址:济南大观园南门东100米风林南区3号楼3-102&电话5&&&&QQ&&&&&QQ&&&联系人:&&徐秋玲老师
请登录后再发表评论!您所在位置: &
&nbsp&&nbsp&nbsp&&nbsp
我的妈妈英语作文60词.doc 4页
本文档一共被下载:
次 ,您可全文免费在线阅读后下载本文档。
下载提示
1.本站不保证该用户上传的文档完整性,不预览、不比对内容而直接下载产生的反悔问题本站不予受理。
2.该文档所得收入(下载+内容+预览三)归上传者、原创者。
3.登录后可充值,立即自动返金币,充值渠道很便利
需要金币:100 &&
我的妈妈英语作文60词
你可能关注的文档:
··········
··········
我的妈妈英语作文60词
篇一:初二英语作文:My mother 我的母亲
初二英语作文:My mother 我的母亲
My mother is a ordinary women.She is a very very ordinary
women,really.She lookhonly her wears looks like very special.
My mother always wear a wide casual pants,a T-shirt (or a wide vest),and a pair of sunglasses.She always use toiletry,consequently she's skin was very good.
My mother is very benignant,and she was very love me.I with regard to these,I to be thankful.I love my mother , too.Because she gave me very very many.She civilize by education me how to do in world and knowledge.
My mother is a office workers.She everyday works hard,but she always not to get heighten.
I love my mother , because she gave me very many thinks.
I love my Mum . A ordinary and largeness mother.
篇二:My dear mother我亲爱的妈妈英语作文
My dear mother
My mother is a great woman in the world, since I grown up I have thought it.
My mother’s name is Zen Yan fang, but her best friends often call her sister Zen. She is 42-years-old now, but I do feel that she is always a young woman. And she has a very long hair that she likes to keep changing shape. My dad don抰 like that she often changes her hair, but I know it抯 the way my mom want to hide her changing age.
To tell you the truth, I even don抰 know what things my mother really like to do. In my memory, she is good at lots of things. To keep this family, she worked as a mechanical worker, as a salesperson of insurance. And these years she is the boss of herself. I appreciate that I have such a diligent and brave mother. I knew that she is very hard, but she never tell it to us.
She is such a strong woman so that she is strict to us. When I was a little girl, I often fell down on the floor, but my mother never comes to comfort me. She always said, 搘hy don抰 you look at your own way, and you deserve it.?I swear I hate her at that moment, but now I don抰 hate her at all. I love her. Thanks to her treat me that col
正在加载中,请稍后...}

我要回帖

更多关于 great and good 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信