il like to move itigers l().

Do you like pandas?-Yes,I do.But I like tigers _____.A.a lot of B.a lot C.lots of D.either请说明每个词组的用意,
B修饰动词分析 : A = C 许多,后接名词;
D 也,用于否定句句末.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
A B C都是一个意思 许多
应该选D 也 的意思
B意思是非常,相当于very much 表示程度修饰动词,放在动词的后面
D前三项的意思均为
B你喜欢熊猫吗?是的,喜欢。但是我非常喜欢老虎A a lot of....后面接可数或者不可数的名词,比如 a lot of water(不可数)很多水,a lot of flowers(可数)很多花B. a lot,相当于副词,非常,很的意思,用来修饰动词like(喜欢)C. lots of = a lot of, 所以后面是要结名词的D. ei...
B不成立,没有这个词组,A和C是一样的,都是许多的意思,D多用于词尾,表示也的意思
扫描下载二维码猜你感兴趣
&-&热门文章"根据对话,在与内容相符的图片下打√。Sam: Hello, Amy .Amy: Hello! Lets go to the playground.Sam: OK. I like football.Do you like it?Amy: No, I dont li..."阅读答案_阅读能力_小学资源网
最新公告:
&&没有公告
您现在的位置:&&>>&&>>&&>>&正文
"根据对话,在与内容相符的图片下打√。Sam: Hello, Amy .Amy: Hello! Lets go to the playground.Sam: OK. I like football.Do you like it?Amy: No, I dont li..."阅读答案
&&&&&&&&&&
"根据对话,在与内容相符的图片下打√。Sam: Hello, Amy .Amy: Hello! Lets go to the playground.Sam: OK. I like football.Do you like it?Amy: No, I dont li..."阅读答案
作者:佚名
文章来源:
更新时间:
根据对话,在与内容相符的图片下打"√"。
Sam: Hello, Amy .Amy: Hello! Let's go to the playground.Sam: OK. I like football.&Do you like it?Amy: No, I don't like football. I like basketball.Sam: I see. I like riding bikes.&Do you like it?Amy: Yes, I like riding bikes and swimming.Sam: What's your favourite toy?Amy: I like dolls.&What's your favourite animal?Sam: I like tigers.&How about you?Amy: I like monkeys.
参考答案:
Sam: 1 3 6&&&& Amy: 2 3 4 5 7
英语录入:admin&&&&责任编辑:admin&
上一篇英语: 下一篇英语:
【字体: 】【】【】【】【】【】
  网友评论:(只显示最新10条。评论内容只代表网友观点,与本站立场无关!)你现在的位置 : &
E度作文网专稿&未经允许不得转载
  I like animals very much. My favorite animal is panda, but I also like other animals. I like& pandas best. Because I think they are very interesting and cute. I like tigers and penguins, too. Because I think tigers are kind of cute,and I think penguins are very beauitful. I dislike lions, because I think lions are too ugly.
  I think animals are our friend.
  They should be free!
  一中分校初一 :匿名
相关文章推荐
更多家长在看
热门文章推荐
热门话题推荐一起作业,一起作业网,一起作业学生
练习与测试U1test
一、听录音,判断下列图片与所听内容是否相符,相符的话笑脸,不符的画哭脸。1. This is a lovely dog.2. That's a toy tiger.3. I like monkeys.4. Is that a lion?Yes, it's a lion.5.I can see four elephants.6.These are animals.二、听录音,选出你所听到的单词1.The panda is cute.2.That's a toy tiger.3.I like dogs.4.Do you like parrots?5.I have a bird.6.The little monkeys are in the tree.三、听录音,选择正确的应答。1.Look at the cat.2.Would you like a sweet?3.I like tigers. What about you?4.Do you like horses?5.Are those lions?6.What's that?}

我要回帖

更多关于 l really like you 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信