自我介绍介绍自己的英语作文文

高一自我介绍的英语作文_英文自我介绍
高一自我介绍的英语作文
学习啦【英文自我介绍】 编辑:春漫
  李阳老师的话是最基本却又最常用的演讲。所有的高中生都要能用纯正流利的英语作自我介绍。如果你能用一口流利的美式英语进行自我介绍,你一定会给别人留下非常美好、非常深刻的印象。下面是学习啦小编为大家整理的高一自我介绍的,仅供参考。
  高一自我介绍的英语作文篇一:
  My name is ________. I am graduatefrom ________ seniorhigh school and major in ________. There are ________ people in my family. My father works in a computer company. And my mother is a housewife. I am the youngest one in my family.
  In my spare time, I like to read novels. I think reading could enlargemy knowledge. As for novels, I could imagine whatever I like such as a well-known scientist or a kung-fu master. In addition to reading, I also like to play PC games. A lot of grownu think playing PC games hinders the students from learning. But I think PC games could motivate me to learn something such as English or Japanese.My favorite course is English because I think it is interesting to say one thing via different sounds. I wish my English could be improved in the next four years and be able to speak fluent English in the future.
  高一自我介绍的英语作文篇二:
  Hello everyone ,I'm very happy to be in a same class with you,my Chinese name is WangTe .My English name is Trista .It means a girl who can use the smile to defuse sadness ,but actually I don't really like to laugh .so my previous classmates think I'm a little stiff.I graduate from huayu foreign language experimental school.There are five people in my family. My parents,grangparents and me .Of course,I'm the only child in my family.In my spare time ,I like to read novels.I think reading could enlargemy knowledge.In addition to reading,I also like to listen to music and watch TV play .and I love singing .I can play the electronic organ,but not very well.In the past three years, I have learned a lot.But as soon as I walked into high school, I realized I need to learn more.So in the next three years I will be more struggling.I believe that the future to be with you will be more wonderful .That's all ,thank you .
  高一自我介绍的英语作文篇三:
  My name is peter. I am six years old. I am from Taiwan.Many people ask me about my Chinese name because they think the meaning of it is very interesting. But I hope my friends can remember my English name rather than my Chinese one.
  My hobby is playing basketball. I usually play it with my friends after school, and I believe playing basketball will bring me good health. I am a talkative person. It is very difficult for me to keep quiet. Now I am studying in English, so I hope everyone can speak English to me. Otherwise I will feel very bad if I keep quiet.
  高一自我介绍的英语作文篇四:
  My name is Li Hua. I was born in the city of Dalian, Liaoning Province. I studied in Guangming Primary School from 1984 to 1990. Then I entered NO. 6 Middle School where I mainly learned the subjects like Chinese, mathematics, English, physics, chemistry and computer. I have been very fond of and good at English and computer ever since. Therefore I placed first in the school computer competition last year. My hobbies include swimming in summer, skating in winter as well as collecting stamps and listening to popular music in my spare time.
本文已影响 人
[高一自我介绍的英语作文]相关的文章
看过本文的人还看了
1290人看了觉得好
13234人看了觉得好
987人看了觉得好
【英文自我介绍】图文推荐
Copyright & 2006 -
All Rights Reserved
学习啦 版权所有等级:书童 |
热门搜索:、、、
您现在的位置:&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&文章内容
快捷导航:
英语面试自我介绍范文三篇
来源:233网校&&&【233网校:最优秀的考试信息平台】&&&日
群组成员:169人
全部问题:50个
全部资料:21个
  Good morning. I am glad to be here for this interview. First let me introduce myself. My name is ***, 24. I come from ******,the capital of *******Province. I graduated from the ******* department of *****University in July ,2001.In the past two years I have been preparing for the postgraduate examination while I have been teaching *****in NO.****middle School and I was a head-teacher of a class in junior grade two.Now all my hard work has got a result since I have a chance to be interview by you . I am open-minded ,quick in thought and very fond of history.In my spare time,I have broad interests like many other youngsters.I like reading books, especially those about *******.Frequently I exchange with other people by making comments in the forum on line.In addition ,during my college years,I was once a Net-bar technician.So, I have a comparatively good command of network application.I am able to operate the computer well.I am skillful in searching for information in Internet.I am a football fan for years.Italian team is my favorite.Anyway,I feel great pity for our country’s team. I always believe that one will easily lag behind unless he keeps on learning .Of course, if I am given a chance to study ****** in this famous University,I will stare no effort to master a good command of advance ******.
    二.
  Good afternoon .I am of great hornor to stand here and introduce myself to you .First of all ,my english name is ...and my chinese name is ..If you are going to have a job interview ,you must say much things which can show your willness to this job ,such as ,it is my long cherished dream to be ...and I am eager to get an opportunity to do...and then give some examples which can give evidence to .then you can say something about your hobbies .and it is best that the hobbies have something to do with the job.What is more important is do not forget to communicate with the interviewee,keeping a smile and keeping your talks interesting and funny can contribute to the success.  I hope you will give them a wonderful speech .Good luck to you !
  good morning, my name is jack, it is really a great honor to have this opportunity for a interview, i would like to answer whatever you may raise, and i hope i can make a good performance today, eventually enroll in this prestigious university in september. now i will introduce myself briefly,i am 21 years old,born in heilongjiang province ,northeast of china,and i am curruently a senior student at beijing XX uni.my major is packaging engineering.and i will receive my bachelor degree after my graduation in june.in the past 4 years,i spend most of my time on study,i have passed CET4/6 with an ease. and i have acquired basic knowledge of packaging and publishing both in theory and in practice. besides, i have attend several packaging exhibition hold in Beijing, this is our advantage study here, i have taken a tour to some big factory and company. through these i have a deeply understanding of domestic packaging industry. compared to developed countries such as us, unfortunately, although we have made extraordinary progress since 1978,our packaging industry are still underdeveloped, mess, unstable, the situation of employees in this field are awkard. but i have full confidence in a bright future if only our economy can keep the growth pace still. i guess you maybe interested in the reason itch to law, and what is my plan during graduate study life, i would like to tell you that pursue law is one of my lifelong goal,i like my major packaging and i won't give up,if i can pursue my master degree here i will combine law with my former education. i will work hard in thesefields ,patent ,trademark, copyright, on the base of my years study in department of p&p, my character? i cannot describe it well, but i know i am optimistic and confident. sometimes i prefer to stay alone, reading, listening to music, but i am not lonely, i like to chat with my classmates, almost talk everything ,my favorite pastime is valleyball,playing cards or surf online. through college life,i learn how to balance between study and entertainment. by the way, i was a actor of our amazing drama club. i had a few glorious memory on stage. that is my pride.
   :             
来源:233网校-责编:xuqing&&&
7月17日 11:5
7月10日亮相的美国伦敦奥运代表团官方制服,由于标签上写着“中国制造”,引起国内哗然,拉夫...
7月12日 13:54
大伙都来说说你对爱情公寓3到底有多期待呢?前面两部是否有让你喜欢的角色呢?
7月12日 11:55
重庆选美三强遭质疑,对此,你有神马看法呢?英语自我介绍范文君,已阅读到文档的结尾了呢~~
广告剩余8秒
文档加载中
自我介绍的英语作文
扫扫二维码,随身浏览文档
手机或平板扫扫即可继续访问
自我介绍的英语作文
举报该文档为侵权文档。
举报该文档含有违规或不良信息。
反馈该文档无法正常浏览。
举报该文档为重复文档。
推荐理由:
将文档分享至:
分享完整地址
文档地址:
粘贴到BBS或博客
flash地址:
支持嵌入FLASH地址的网站使用
html代码:
&embed src='/DocinViewer--144.swf' width='100%' height='600' type=application/x-shockwave-flash ALLOWFULLSCREEN='true' ALLOWSCRIPTACCESS='always'&&/embed&
450px*300px480px*400px650px*490px
支持嵌入HTML代码的网站使用
您的内容已经提交成功
您所提交的内容需要审核后才能发布,请您等待!
3秒自动关闭窗口大学英语作文,自我介绍带翻译 - 作文库
没有作文库帐号?
作文库帐号直接登录
共找到975696篇作文,用时秒
&年级作文导航
&作文类型导航
有个小女孩,今年12岁了,上5年级了,作文写得很好,梳着马尾辫,有一双水汪汪的眼睛,骑车、滑板、乒乓球样样精通。她喜欢舞蹈、画画、书法,还很喜欢看课外书,她还很喜欢带小孩,大狗小狗对她也很友好。她还很喜欢种树,今年植树节,她就在家门口种了一棵柏树。她是周杰伦的歌迷,她最喜欢他的《听妈妈的话》,她每天都要把这首歌唱给妈妈...
http://www.zuowenku.net/872491.shtml&
我叫张淑静,我是一个普普通通的小女孩。我的名字是妈妈给我起的,她希望我活泼,将不高兴的事抛到九霄云外。如妈妈所愿,我很活泼,善交朋友,天天高高兴兴,与同学们玩玩闹闹,相处得很好。我还很聪明,学习成绩一直很好,虽然数不上名列前茅,但在班里也颇有名气,经常受到老师的夸奖。但我从不骄傲,受到老师的夸奖,我的脸会羞得很红。下课...
http://www.zuowenku.net/875202.shtml&
我叫童焕杰,我是一个开朗的女孩,偶尔会替人打抱不平,也偶尔耍耍小脾气,还总是说一些不正经的话,逗得人哈哈大笑。我喜欢交朋友,我很希望有很多知心朋友,跟他们分享开心的事。我还喜欢讲笑话,当逗得朋友哈哈大笑时,我也很开心,因为我和朋友分享快乐了。以上就是我的资料和爱好,下回见。四年级:紫苹果的梦幻...
http://www.zuowenku.net/879357.shtml&
大家好!我叫谭悄巧。2012年光荣的加入了雏雁志愿者服务总队,成为了他们其中的一员,今天,我有幸被评为一名优秀小志愿者,在此为大家演讲,讲讲我这一年当志愿者的心得和体会。在这一年,我参加过不少活动,其中让我印象最深刻的还是那次去南岳看山区中贫困孩子的活动。走进学校,看见的是张张纯真的笑脸,他们一个个笑的那么开心,快乐。...
http://www.zuowenku.net/880377.shtml&
大家好,我今年八岁了,我叫玉玉,我在实验小学上学。我是个爱臭美的小姑娘,平时最爱穿裙子了。我的头发长长的,不过我会把头发利利索索地盘在头顶,并且带上我最爱的头饰&&小王冠,别人都说很精神很漂亮呢。我性格活泼开朗,喜欢和小朋友交朋友。上课时我认真听讲,积极回答老师提出的问题,下课后我和小朋友跳皮筋...
http://www.zuowenku.net/881245.shtml&
吾,姓周,名炎南,呢称“南南”,于日凌晨出生。我性格开朗,爱运动,尤其是篮球,最崇拜的篮球明星是科比,因为我觉得他能吃苦,有韧劲,有毅力,为了自己的球队献出自己的全部精力。我还擅长钢琴和乒乓球。我喜欢数学,尤其是那些需要用脑袋思考的题目。我更爱写作文,从社会中发现题材,挖掘灵感,记录下来并写自己的感受...
http://www.zuowenku.net/888509.shtml&
这就是我看!镜子里那直刘海的小姑娘是谁呢?是我。是林含雪,我是一个活泼开朗女孩,平常梳着长长的马尾辫,瓜子似的脸庞上嵌着一对弯弯的眉毛;秀长的睫毛,好像清清的湖水旁边的树林,给人一种深邃而又神秘的感觉;两只眼睛像黑宝石一样,闪耀着聪敏、慧巧、活泼和刚毅的光芒;有一个樱桃小嘴,我笑了,就会露出一口整洁洁白的牙,在月光下闪...
http://www.zuowenku.net/891141.shtml&
没有清眉秀眼,没有高挺的鼻子,也没有樱桃小嘴。我就是这样一个普普通通的小女孩。连名字都再普通不过了,我叫杜雨晴,我比较内向不太会主动和别人交流所以只能用文字的方式来和大家介绍我自己,我没有端庄秀丽的文字,也没有什么特长,同时也没有开朗的性格,只有一颗真挚的心我和同学们都是茫茫人海中的一粒微不住道的小沙。能会在一起就是缘...
http://www.zuowenku.net/891471.shtml&
我呢!是一个活泼开朗的女孩儿,我今年12岁,叫:唐冰莲,在赤水一小六[六]班就读。我有一头乌黑靓丽的长发,每当同学们看到我的长发时,都羡慕不已,然后我就得意的从她们的中间走过去。还有&上边毛,下边毛,中间一个&黑葡萄&,你们能猜到是什么吗?哈哈,当然是我炯炯有神的大眼睛咯!而且我是一...
http://www.zuowenku.net/891687.shtml&
大家好,我的名字是张雅楠。我今年十二岁了,我的爱好是读书,听音乐,打羽毛球,因为读书的缘故,我迷上了世界十大文豪之一的鲁迅先生,他也是我最喜欢的名人。我的座右铭是&只要还未结束,就要全力以赴!&因此,直到现在,我做什么事都比较执着。我乐观,开朗,活泼,善良,却也有时成为一个急性子,控制不住自己的...
http://www.zuowenku.net/891947.shtml&
•&&&获得:1.50元
•&&&获得:1.40元
•&&&获得:1.60元
•&&&获得:1.20元
•&&&获得:1.30元
•&&&获得:1.00元
•&&&获得:1.00元
•&&&获得:0.70元
•&&&获得:1.30元