乡村生活的活动生活用品的英文单词词

当前位置: &
求翻译:这是一次非常有意义的活动,让我们行动起来,一起去体验乡村生活。是什么意思?
这是一次非常有意义的活动,让我们行动起来,一起去体验乡村生活。
问题补充:
This is a very meaningful event, let us act together to experience the country life.
This is a very meaningful event, let us act together to experience village life.
This is one time has the significance activity extremely, lets us go into action, experiences the village life together.
This is a very meaningful event, let us act together to experience country life.
正在翻译,请等待...
我来回答:
参考资料:
* 验证码:
登录后回答可以获得积分奖励,并可以查看和管理所有的回答。 |
我要翻译和提问
请输入您需要翻译的文本!关于城市、乡村生活特点的英语名词、形容词20个.感激不尽!
关于城市busystuckearlyconvenientjamtechnologyabundantrichchoose关于乡村naturefreshhealthyworkfunnyfancyquietconversionrelaxuseful
为您推荐:
扫描下载二维码当前位置: >>
英语作文,我的乡村生活
I like to live in the countryside. I live in a small village. There is a river near it. Lots of trees are around my house. I can see a lot of farms and birds. There is less noise. The air here is cleaner and fresher. There are fewer cars. I read aloud ear
I like to live in the countryside. I live in a small village. There is a river near it. Lots of trees are around my house. I can see a lot of farms and birds. There is less noise. The air here is cleaner and fresher. There are fewer cars. I read aloud early in the morning. When it is getting dark, the moon is bright in the sky. It&s very quiet . What a nice place I live&in !
我喜欢住在乡下。我住在一个小村庄。附近有一条河。大量的树木在我的房子周围。我可以看到一个很大的农场和鸟类。只有很少的噪声。这里的空气更清洁,清新。有更少的汽车。在清晨我会朗读。当天快黑的时候,月亮在天空中很明亮。这里非常安静。我住在一个多么好的地方啊!
“英语作文,我的乡村生活”一文包含以下关键字,请点击获取相关文章
------分隔线----------------------------
今日最新更新英语作文
与 英语作文,我的乡村生活 相关文章如下:
------分隔线----------------------------
暑假马上就要结束了,这里作文地带为大家提供开学第一天的几篇范文,其中附带了Joozone 的翻译希望大...
My name is Jin Jiahong, and my English name is Kaci. Im 14years old, 37kg. I like English, and ...
作文地带为您将8月21日的日记提前奉献出来,供你参考,今天的主题是关于时间的英语日记,看正文吧!...
高中英语日记100字范文:的确已经过去一年了,我们也长大了,并且对新生活都有了一个新的认识。我们也...
8月15日是星期日,我们作文地带文章暂处于每周一次的整理期间,所以提前将15日英语日记放出来让大家查...
暑假英语日记带翻译6篇,欢迎参考。...
看本文的网友还关注以下文章当前位置: &
求翻译:很多人喜欢慢节奏的乡村生活是什么意思?
很多人喜欢慢节奏的乡村生活
问题补充:
Many people like to slow-paced rural life
Many people like slow-paced village life
Very many people like the slow rhythm the village life
Many people like the slow pace of country life
Many people like the slow pace of country life
我来回答:
参考资料:
* 验证码:
登录后回答可以获得积分奖励,并可以查看和管理所有的回答。 |
我要翻译和提问
请输入您需要翻译的文本!描写乡村的景色和生活。英语哦!
WHATDJSRJCCNJ
1.spring is a lot of rain,summer is hot,autumn is the best season in a year,it is cool and busy ,winter is cold and sonetimes snowy.春天是多雨的,夏天是炎热的,秋天是一年中最好的季节,它很凉爽而且忙碌,冬天是寒冷的,有时会下雪。2.That is an oi...
为您推荐:
扫描下载二维码}

我要回帖

更多关于 生活的英文单词 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信