高一英语高一自我介绍范文英语作文

高中自我介绍英语作文
依然爱情丶竹
这是我写的,做下参考,不要全抄哦!1,Hi!My name is lisa.I am twelve years old.I am a good student.And I am a girl .I am not handsome but I am very lovely .I am study in ...shool.The shool is very good and beautiful.I like it very much.I have big eyes and my ears are big too.But my nose and mouse are small.so I look like lovely.My favorite sport is play basketball and table tennis I think health is very importante.And I hope you healthy2,My name is Li Rong ,is a Class One Grade Six student of Hongshan elementary school.I like dancing,performing,managing,and singing!The hobbies are much more.I have written a good character,obtains teacher's performance frequently.From the first grade,I has been being various branches group leader.I had obtained many certificates,and have published many articles.Hoped that my performance can make you to satisfy!Hoped that my name can keep in your heart!3 ,Introduction(自我介绍) Good morning,ladies and gentlemen.I am of great hornor to stand here and introduce myself to you .My chinese name is WangHao and my english name is.I'm14 years old .I’m a student in a very beautiful school called .(写你的学校的名字) middle school .Introduction(自我介绍) Good morning,ladies and gentlemen.I am of great hornor to stand here and introduce myself to you .My chinese name is mengchuan and my english name is melvin.I'm12 years old .I’m a student in a very beautiful school called pengcheng middle school ..My hometown sandu so a beautiful city.Iwas born in .(写你出生的那年,如1994).I'm crazy about English .I have a family of four people.My father,mother ,brother and I.They love me,so do I .I’m very happy and I like to make friends with others.I also like singing but traveling is my favorite,I have been to many interesting places in China but I haven’t been to other countries.What a pity!.My favourrite song is Big big world.My geatest dream is to be an English teacher.To come ture my dream,I must study harder from now on .Thank you for listening to my speech.That's all,many thanks!Class9 grade7.My hometown sandu so a beautiful city.Iwas born in 1996.I'm crazy about English .I have a family of four people.My father,mother ,brother and I.They love me,so do I .I’m very happy and I like to make friends with others.I also like singing but traveling is my favorite,I have been to many interesting places in China but I haven’t been to other countries.What a pity!.My favourrite song is Big big world.My geatest dream is to be an English teacher.To come ture my dream,I must study harder from now on ..That's all,many thanks!
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
你写的,鬼才相信
扫描下载二维码高一新生入学英语自我介绍范文(精选)
当前位置:>> 高一新生入学英语自我介绍范文(精选)
高一新生入学英语自我介绍范文(精选)
来源:自我介绍
  高一新生入学英语范文
  My name is . There are 4 people in my family. My father is a Chemistry teacher. He teaches chemistry in senior high school. My mother is an English teacher. She teaches English in the university. I have a younger brother, he is a junior high school student and is preparing for the entrance exam.
  I like to read English story books in my free time. Sometimes I surf the Internet and download the E- books to read. Reading E- books is fun. In addition, it also enlarges my vocabulary words because of the advanced technology and the vivid animations.
  I hope to study both English and computer technology because I am interested in both of the subjects. Maybe one day I could combine both of them and apply to my research in the future.
  【拓展阅读】:
  高中生英语自我介绍的必备范文句子
  1、Good morning/afternoon/evening, my name is . It is really a great honor to have this opportunity/chance to introduce myself. I would like to answer whatever you may raise, and I hope I can make a good performance today.
  上午好/下午好/晚上好!我的名字叫&&。今天有机会进行自我介绍深感荣幸。我乐意回答你们所提出来的任何问题。我希望我今天能表现的非常出色。
  2、I am -years old, born in province/Beijing, northeast/southeast/southwest&& of china, and I am currently a freshman(大一新生)/sophomore(大二学生)/junior(大三学生)/senior(大四学生) student at Capital Institute of Physical Education.
  我今年&&岁,出生在&&省/北京,它位于中国的东北/东南/西南&&等部。我目前是首都体育学院大一/大二/大三/大四的学生。
  3、 My major is sports training of basketball/voellyball/football/badminton/pingbang/tennis/
  我主修篮球/排球/足球/羽毛球/乒乓球/网球/田径/游泳/跆拳道等运动训练专业。在我毕业以后,我将会获得学士学位。
  4、In the past 1/2/3 years, I spend most of my time on study. I have passed CET3/4/6 and I have acquired basic knowledge of sports training both in theory and in practice.
  在过去的1/2/3年中,我把大量的时间用在上。我已经通过了大学英语2/3/4/6级。而且,我已经从理论和实践二方面对运动训练专业的基础知识有了一个大致的了解。
  5、Besides, I have attended several sports meetings held in Beijing. I am also the volunteers of China Tennis Open, Chinese Badminton Masters&& . Through these I have a deeply understanding of my major&sports training.
  除此以外,我还参加了在北京举行的许多运动会。我还是中国网球公开赛,羽毛球大师赛&&的志愿者。通过这些,我对运动训练专业有了一个更深刻的了解。
  6、I have lots of interest, such as singing, dancing, drawing and so on.
  我有很多兴趣爱好,如唱歌、跳舞、画画等。
更多相关文章推荐:
下页更精彩:1
高一新生入学英语自我介绍范文(精选)相关推荐猜你感兴趣
&热门工作范文高一新生英文自我介绍范文
- 自我介绍 】
  小编精心推荐阅读   |
| 刚刚结识新的朋友,怎样才能让大家记住你呢?来()找属于你个性的那一款,用它来树立你在他人心目中美好的第一印象吧!以下为正文:
Hello everybody, my name is ***, ** years old this year. copyright dedecms
I am a cheerful little girl, my easy-going personality, after class, I am always happy to hear the laughter. My next
Sometimes after school to help students talk about the bad performance issues, I will help others to do what I should do. I think
Help others also feel happy! I am a Leader in the class I was in charge of discipline in perfect order. I
Strong organizational skills, and sometimes I will take the students to carry out a number of useful activities. I still carried a small first class assembly&
Team has done a very impressive too! My specialty is the piano, dancing, calligraphy. I grew up studying piano, is
The playing is still considered good yo! I also learned to dance, I learned a * years. I was an art school in Chongqing to the test
Dance * level certificate. My handwriting is the best, I write the words in the class is the best too! This is me! A
Generous and cheerful little girl!
In the next life, I will work hard and we became good friends, thank you!
本文来源:/a/534690.html
下页更精彩:1
这里是出国留学网小编为大家带来的3篇初一英语自我介绍,如果你对初一英语自我介绍有更多的兴趣,请关注出国留学网个人简历栏目。
这里是出国留学网小编为大家带来的3篇大学生英语自我介绍,如果你对大学生英语自我介绍有更多的兴趣,请关注出国留学网个人简历栏目。
这里是出国留学网小编为大家带来的3篇研究生面试英语自我介绍,如果你对研究生面试英语自我介绍有更多的兴趣,请关注出国留学网个人简历栏目。
这里是出国留学网小编为大家带来的3篇复试英语自我介绍,如果你对复试英语自我介绍有更多的兴趣,请关注出国留学网个人简历栏目。
这里是出国留学网小编为大家带来的3篇小学生英语自我介绍,如果你对小学生英语自我介绍有更多的兴趣,请关注出国留学网个人简历栏目。
想了解更多关于自我介绍网的资讯,请访问:
自我介绍栏目编辑推荐
自我介绍最新更新
自我介绍首页头条推荐问:给我一篇关于自我介绍的英语作文答:3,Introduction(自我介绍) Good morning,ladies and gentlemen.I am of great hornor to stand here and introduce myself to you.My chinese name is WangHao and my name is.I'm14 years old.I...中考英语作文范文:自我介绍 2008年中考英语作文范文:自我介绍 Tointroducemyself Hello,everyone!My name...u.sanwen.net英语 作文 自我介绍 带 翻译 To introduce myself(介绍我自己) Hello,every one!(大家好) My name is*....英语介绍自我英语作文90词带翻译:Hello,everyone!My name is Winnie.I'm a 15 years old girl.I live in ...介绍自己的英语作文共9篇:Hello,everyone!MynameisWinnie.Ima15yearsoldgirl....自我介绍的英语作文I am a 16-year old boy.I live in Harbin.I enjoy sports like basketball…m.sanwen.net介绍自己的英语作文(8篇英语自我介绍模板) 英语自我介绍例文模板 Sample1: My name is_.I am graduate ...英语作文介绍我自己:MayIintroducemyselftoyou?MynameisDavid,myChinesenameisXXX,mybirthdayisMay10,and...自我介绍_英语作文 由中国教育文摘高中英语作文提供,查找更多的高中英语作文请到www.eduzhai.net高中英语...www.eduzhai.net作文自我介绍,在开学时,在老师需要了解各位同学及同学间相互了解时,都常见到...以下是一篇英语作文自我介绍
欢迎提出建议:,
您搜索的介绍自己..由谷歌给出搜索结果,不代表本站对“介绍自己英语作文”的看法。}

我要回帖

更多关于 高一自我介绍范文英语 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信