急求高一的英语作文100字的美剧观后感英语作文。谢谢。

扫二维码下载作业帮
2亿+学生的选择
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
2亿+学生的选择
《和平战士》《伟大辩手》《怦然心动》,任选其中一个写一份英文影评或者观后感,100字左右,急.
kjfle002AF
扫二维码下载作业帮
2亿+学生的选择
《Flipped》film review 怦然心动 I do like a good coming of age story and I knew within the first 10 mins that I'd like this film.I find that stories and romances like this always work better set in an older more innocent time period.I didn't realise until after that Rob Reiner had directed and in all honesty it wasn't too much of a shock.He did after all direct Stand By Me which is probably the daddy of coming of age stories.As in the title,what I liked about this film was when it 'Flipped'.We'd first get Bryce's take on something that happens after which the same series of events would be told by Juli.It's a simple story - girl likes boy,boy doesn't like girl and only realises he does just after begins to not like him.It's nothing new or original but it told with a simplistic charm and works wonders thanks to the two leads and outstanding supporting cast.This is a nice film.One of the type that will put you in a good mood and make you long (if you don't already have it) for a true love story of your own.My only complaint is the running time which seems way too short.There's so much build up to the inevitable between Bryce and Juli that when it comes,that's it - end of film.
这个影评写的不怎么好,我在网上见过
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码评论列表(网友评论仅供网友表达个人看法,并不表明本站同意其观点或证实其描述)英语作文100字:休闲时光
来源:  14:47:34 【】 
精心整理了《英语作文100字:休闲时光》,望给大家带来帮助!
  I have a lot of things to do in my free time. Usually I take exercise after school.I like basketball and volleyball very much.Sports help me to keep healthy and study better.I often watch TV or do some reading in the evening.Sometimes I listen to music for a while.I find it a good way to relax myself.Of course, I help my parents with the housework at the weekends. I clean the house, wash clothes and learn cooking.Sometimes I go on a field trip with my friends.We always have a good time!1&&&
文章责编:gaoxiaoliang& 看了本文的网友还看了
?&&()?&&()?&&()?&&()?&&()?&&()
作文范文点击排行
作文频道最新更新
? ?   ? ?   ? ?   ? ?   ? ?
? ?   ? ?   ?
?   ? ?    ? ?   ? ?   ? ?   ? ?
? ?   ? ?
实用工具 |
| 大全 | 大全
     |
版权声明:如果网所转载内容不慎侵犯了您的权益,请与我们联系,我们将会及时处理。如转载本内容,请注明出处。