一键安装桌面版,查词翻译快三倍
选择要添加的生词本
词霸Android版
牛津词典免费使用! 立刻扫码下载
牛津词典免费使用! 立刻扫码下载
繁体笔画造字法
首部五笔结构
创建新的生词本
i该生词本已经创建啦! i不可以出现中文,英文,数字之外的符号哒! i生词本名称长度不能大于24字符! i请填写生词本名称!老师很生气,因为他又迟到了 的翻译是:Teacher was very angry because he was late again 中文翻译英文意思,翻译英语
请在下面的文本框内输入文字,然后点击开始翻译按钮进行翻译,如果您看不到结果,请重新翻译!
老师很生气,因为他又迟到了
选择语言:从
罗马尼亚语
罗马尼亚语
Teacher was very angry, because he was late
Teacher was very angry because he was late again
Teacher was very angry because he was late again
Teachers are very angry, because he arrived late
Teacher is angry very much, because he has been late
相关内容&a另一些人认为它会使人沉迷于网络,影响健康 Another some people thought it can cause the human to sink confuses in the network, affects the health & a我寝室号码 正在翻译,请等待...
& aI take it out 我采取它 & a男人们,求求你们一起来操我吧 The men, ask you to hold me together & a站在回忆里,撕心裂肺的哭泣。 Stands in the recollection, rips the heart check lung the sob. & a如果有一天我死了,你会不会难过? If one day me to die, you could be sad? & ahow animation industry is going 怎么动画产业去 & a有的同学赞成男女交友 Some schoolmates approved the men and women make friends & aThe body is the main part of your speech and consists of the facts or ideas you want to present.The amount of information you include in the body will be limited by the amount of time available to you and how much the audience can remenber .Most listeners will remember only three to five
main facts or ideas.For a five 身体是您的讲话的主要部分并且包括您想要出席的事实或想法。您在身体包括的信息量将由时间限制可利用对您,并且多少观众罐头remenber。多数听众将记住只三个到五个主要事实或想法。为a五对七分钟谈话,三个事实或想法是丰足。 & ait is easy to learn english 正在翻译,请等待...
& are located in the cavity at magnetic field maxima for TE105 mode 位于洞的再磁场最大值为TE105方式 & aK歌特色课程 K song characteristic curriculum & a?????只要你愿意 ? ??? ? so long as you want & a只要微笑的面对,所有事情都会迎刃而解的 正在翻译,请等待...
& acame mon baby 来了星期一婴孩 & a我有一顶帽子,帽子很漂亮 I have a hat, the hat am very attractive & a我想要订一张去北京的火车票 I want to subscribe one to go to Beijing's train ticket & aBoscov Boscov & aManageing director Manageing主任 & aalonelife alonelife & a我喜欢看盗墓类小说 I like looking robs a grave a kind of novel & agreat delight 巨大欢欣 & a难道你不认为他很棒吗 Don't you think him very good & amark tim smith 标记tim匠 & a牛奶能帮助你保持健康 The milk can help you to maintain the health & aHer elder sister is 25 years old. 她的姐姐是25年。 & aIt should be clear that the spectrum of voltage (or current) waveform is obtained by a methematical calculation and that it does not appear physically in an actual circuit.f is just a parameter that determines which point of the spectral function is to be evaluated 它应该确切电压(或潮流)信号波形光谱由methematical演算得到,并且不完全看起来于实际circuit.f是确定的参量谱函数的哪点将被评估 & a充电不方便, The charge is not convenient, & apark brake 公园闸 & a没有什么事是好的,是不是? Does not have what matter is good? & a意大利面 ! Italian surface! & asame
today same today & aon holiday 在度假 & a实现专业的电力监控,提升用户配电系统的安全性和可靠性 Realizes the specialized electric power monitoring, the promotion user electrical power distribution system security and the reliability & a有人打电话找你 Some people telephone look for you & awith their corresponding equivalent control elements as the system 与他们对应的等效控制元素作为系统 & a他经常在学校考试中名列前茅 He is among the best frequently in the school test & a大家都笑了 Everybody has smiled & a我想知道你和你的朋友们是否愿意参加我们明天的活动 I want to know you and your friends whether will be willing to participate in us tomorrow the activity & a不,我不会 正在翻译,请等待...
movie 快速的下落的陨石保留了树电影的上面 & a但是它决绝不了根本问题 But it could not renounce the basic question & a他们有时放学后踢足球 Sometimes after they are on vacation from school play the soccer & aintegrate corporate culture into the brand 集成公司文化品牌 & a其他领导到会场就座 Other lead the conference site to take a seat & a电话旁边有笔 Nearby the telephone has the pen & aAnd the austerity has been real. In Europe, troubled nations like Greece and Ireland have imposed savage cuts, even as stronger nations have imposed milder austerity programs of their own. In the United States, the modest federal stimulus of 2009 has faded out, while state and local governments have slashed their budge 并且严肃是真正的。 在欧洲,既使更强的国家强加了他们自己的更加温和的财政紧缩方案,混乱的国家象希腊和爱尔兰强加了野蛮裁减。 在美国,谦虚联邦刺激2009年逐渐消失了,而州和当地政府大幅度了削减他们的预算,因此在所有我们有事实上移动往严肃不那么与欧洲’ s.不同。 & a也许我们只是模糊的意识到这次飞行的历史意义 Perhaps we only are fuzzy realize this flight the historical significance & aWhat about homeless people 正在翻译,请等待...
& a在其他地方也可以爬长城 Also may crawl Great Wall in other places & a今天早上我吃了俩个汉堡,没吃面包 This morning I have eaten pair Hamburg, has not eaten the bread & a思念的的脚步,从未停息过。茹~ 正在翻译,请等待...
& a给我发邮件 Sends the mail to me & a你每天起床要做的第一件事是什么 You get out of bed the first matter which must do are every day any & aSaint · governs virtuously 圣徒 · 治理贞洁 & a她上课很滑稽 非常有趣 She attends class very funnily interesting extremely & a老师很生气,因为他又迟到了 Teacher is angry very much, because he has been late &用英语翻译下面句子1.他经常迟到,这让她的老师很生气.
kjfnn00BAA
He is always late for school,which makes his teacher very angry.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码他的时间观念很淡薄,因此他总是迟到 翻译他的时间观念很淡薄,因此他总是迟到he is ___
___ time ,so he is always late
孙子好傻。relaxed about词组是 be relaxed about
weak about
为您推荐:
扫描下载二维码他过去懒惰和迟到 的翻译是:He used to be lazy and late 中文翻译英文意思,翻译英语
请在下面的文本框内输入文字,然后点击开始翻译按钮进行翻译,如果您看不到结果,请重新翻译!
他过去懒惰和迟到
选择语言:从
罗马尼亚语
罗马尼亚语
He was lazy and late for the past
He used to be lazy and late
He used to be lazy and late
He had previously been lazy and late
He passes lazy and is late
相关内容&a大家好,我是李岩 Everybody good, I am a Li Yan & a让我照顾你一辈子 正在翻译,请等待... & aAll the students went to the zoo yesterday except Mary. 所有学生昨天去动物园除了玛丽。 & aa free and fun midset alone will go a long way in helping you to deal with your problem 单独一自由和乐趣midset在帮助您将去长的路应付您的问题 & a为了保持健康、享受生活,你应该学会怎样放松 In order to maintain the health, enjoys the life, how should you learn to relax & a请不要把我对你的爱,当成是你欺骗我的资本 Please do not have me to your love, to regard as is you deceives I the capital & a他拍完第一部电影后就成名了 After he made the first movie to become famous & awho me i 谁我i & aThe dream he 梦想他 & apostrevolutionary postrevolutionary & a我和好朋友程前去了步行街 I and the good friend regulation went the walk street & a本文采用问卷调查法对吉林农业大学、长春师范学院两所高校的研究生进行了信息素养现状的调查,并在此基础上提出了针对研究生读者信息素养教育的几点建议。 This article used the questionnaire survey procedure to the Jilin agricultural college, Changchun Normal school two university's graduate students has carried on the information accomplishment present situation investigation, and proposed in this foundation in view of graduate student reader informa & aAsset-liability ratio and surplus of the manipulation of the relationship 财产责任关系的操作的比率和节余 & aThe reason is that values and feelings are also important aspects. 原因是价值和感觉也是重要方面。 & a你必须持更少的肉,多吃蔬菜和水果 正在翻译,请等待...
& a中国宁夏银川市西夏区四季园广场5号 Chinese Ningxia Yinchuan tangut area four seasons garden square 5 & aYou can play the violin You can play the violin & aReality a OK, little lady 现实一个好,小夫人 & a你的心很珍贵 Your heart is very precious & acost of construction 建筑费 & aYou don't speaking. 您不讲话。 & adifferent role 另外角色 & aDiving? 潜水? & aLook at those ducks over there! 在那看那些鸭子! & aSnitches leave with stiches Snitches leave with stiches & a看风景的好地方 Looks at the scenery the good place & a定居,安静 正在翻译,请等待...
& a三十多年来 正在翻译,请等待...
& a他的部分工作是和我的供应商保持良好的关系 His part work is and my supplier maintains the good relations & a猫在床下 Cat under bed & a呵呵!夏雅倩才是愚蠢的 Ha-ha! Xia Ya attractive is stupid & a对什么非常肯定 Affirmed extremely to any & a平时不要太累,多喝水,经常要锻炼,睡觉要充实,0放大将诶更厉害,不理他如何烈火烹油堂客好看看后 You are good, king's, you very were just tired, how did I raise some to you to suggest? You should drink the milk, eats some healths food & abeijing opera show 京剧展示 & a我不喜欢钓鱼和下棋。它们很无聊。 I do not like fishing and playing chess.They are very bored. & aI do not know how long I was also able to 我不知道我多久也是能 & at's all over me t在我 & athis is the
car 这是汽车 & ait is a very popular sport in many big univresities in america 它是非常普遍的体育在许多大univresities在美国 & a. Write a short essay with about 300 words on this topic: 正在翻译,请等待...
& aYou have a dog nose 您有一个巨鼻 & aThe British love sandwiches that are filled with eggs and mayonnaise 充满蛋和蛋黄酱 & a我们班的同学为了歌咏比赛付出许多心血,我们为了练习歌曲好几天的晚自习都没上课,有的同学的声音都沙哑了。 Our class's schoolmate pays many painstaking care for the sing competition, we in order to practice song for several day-long evenings to study by oneself all have not attended class, some schoolmate's sound was all hoarse. & a你会中文不 You speak Chinese not & ahe can't find it. 他不可能发现它。 & a喜欢哪种生活方式 Which life style likes & aThe green grass grows this way. 绿草生长这样。 & al'm not scared of jeopardy l'm没被惊吓危害 & aNo,you can believe that no sweet without sweat. 不,您能相信没有甜点,不用汗水。 & ahow was your day today 怎么是您天今天 & aouille les grenouilles jeu 正在翻译,请等待...
& aone piease 一piease & arealtek rtl pci-e gigabit ethernet nic driver realtek rtl pcie吉比特以太网nic司机 & aIncome Summary, Interest Receivable, Notes Payable 收入总结,感兴趣应收,应付票据帐 & a少し狂った 正在翻译,请等待...
& a我们已经学了8年了 We have already studied for 8 years & a他过去懒惰和迟到 He passes lazy and is late &}

我要回帖

更多关于 亲爱的翻译官每天几集 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信