作文 mymy weird school pdfactivies60词左右

作文“My School Day”该怎样写,请写下一篇60词左右的作文.
I am a student of Hope Middle School. My campus is big and beautiful. There are many tall trees and beautiful flowers. There is also a big playground.Our teachers are all very kind a...
为您推荐:
扫描下载二维码英语作文My School Life 80词左右
清枫鼘挒煿
My School Life Hi!I‘m Zhou Jinru,a student of Class 4,Grade 7.At school ,my teachers are very friendly to me.My school life is very interesting.I like it very much. Classes begin at 8:00a.m,I have four classes in the morning.In the afternoon,I have four classes,too.I study English 、math 、history 、art and some other subjects.English is my favorite subjet,and I often speak English with my classmates.But I don’t like math.I think it's a little difficult and boring.Do you think so? Can you tell me something about it?
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码初一my school life 英语作文 60词左右这是初一作文题目,请不要弄一些初一未教的单词
palnewmanm6215
It's My Life This ain't a song for the broken-hearted 这不是一首给伤心人的歌 No silent prayer for the faith-departed 没有为失去信仰者的默祷 I ain't gonna be just a face in the crowd 我不希望自己只是芸芸...
  My school life is colourful. Every day,I have eight classes. I can learn Chinese, Maths, English, P.E. and so on. All the classes are interesting and my teachers are all very kind. I can learn a lot...
I think my school life is very colorful and interesting. Every day, I go to school to have classes with my classmates and dear teachers. I like be there with them. Not only have I learned knowledge, b...
my school life I am a senior school student.I live in the school.I have a busy but happy school life.Everyday I get up at six o'clock.I brush my teeth and wash my face,then have breakfast before ...
My home is far from our school.so I live in school from Monday to Friday.Many people don't like to live in school,but I like.In school,there are many friends. We can play and study together.It's fun.T...
My school lifeI must go to school by school bus every week day . And I get school at 6:45. I have 4 lessons i the morning. I have a br...
It's a joy to be able to see my friends everyday and I adore spending time with them in school. It feels amazing to be able to learn new things everyday which puts a smile on my face everytime I walk ...
为您推荐:
扫描下载二维码查看: 6492|回复: 3
My School Life初一下册作文100词左右40字50字60字70字80字90字100字120字作文
My School Life初一下册
& &&&My school lifeMy school life is colorful.
I have eight lessons every day. They are math lesson, Chinese lesson,&&English lesson and so on.
I think my teacher is really friendly to me. They always help me with my study. For example, my Chinese teacher always helps me to learn Chinese.
After school, I usually play sports with my classmates. We usually play footballs. I think it is good for my health.
& &&&MY SCHOOL&&LIFE
& && & Hi!I'm Shi&&Jiming, a student of Class 7, Grade 8. At school, my teachrs and classmates are very friendly to me . My school life is ve-ry interesting. I like it very much.
& && & Class begin at 8:00 a.m . I have four classes in the morning an-d two class in the afternoon& &. I study Chinese , English , art ,politics , history , geogrophy, biology and some&&other subjects .Enlish is my favorite subject and I often speak Enlish with my classmates. I don't like hostory. I think it's a little boring.
& && &&&After school, I often play basketball with my classmates. It's my favorite outdoor activity.
& && &&&Do you think my school life is very intersing? What about yours? Can you tell me something about it?
& && &Hi,Chen Shang.&&Hello,Zhao Xinyue.&&We have a new classroom.& &
Really?&&Let's go and have a look.&&Wow, it's big and beautiful!&&
Look ,he teacher'sdesk is grey、the floor is black、the door is    
white、the wall is green and white 、and the desks and chairs are yellow.
& &&&Good afternoon. Let's clean the classroom& &Good idea! Let's clean&&the
desks and&&chairs . OK. Let's&&sweep the floor . All right.&&Let me
clean the blackboard. Let me&&clean the window. Let me clean the doors .
Look at the picture and the photo . Oh ! They are nice! Good afternoon ,
Miss Yang !Wow! Its nice and clean . Good job !
& & Hi .YU Yue . I have a new school bag .&&Really ?&&What colour is&&it ? Guess !
Green and blue? No, it's pink and blue . Look !Wow ! It's nice !
& &Mom, my school bag is very&&heavy . What's in it ? Look !An English book、
a Chinese book、a math book、Two&&story-books、five note
books、a pencil-case、three pens、 six pencils and four little     
sharpeners . Oh, your schoolbag is really heavy.
         开学第一天
  喂,陈尚。嗨,赵心月。我们有一个新教室。真的吗?让我们去看看吧。哇!它又大又漂亮!看!讲台是灰色的、地板是黑色的、门是白色的、墙是绿色和白色的、桌子和椅子是黄色的。
  下午好。让我们打扫教室吧。好主意!让我们擦桌子和椅子吧。好的。让我们扫地吧。好吧。让我擦黑板吧。让我擦窗户吧。让我擦门吧。看看这张图片和照片。哦!它们很漂亮!下午好,杨老师!哇!它又干净又漂亮。干得好!
  喂,于悦。我有一个新书包。真的吗?它是什么颜色的?猜一猜!绿色和蓝色?不是,它是粉色和蓝色的。看!哇!它很漂亮!
  妈妈,我的书包非常重。里面有什么?看!一本英语书、一本语文书、一本数学书、两本课外书、五个笔记本、一个文具盒、三支钢笔、六支铅笔和四个小卷笔刀。哦,你的书包真的很重。
  自评:这是假期英语辅导班老师留的一篇英语小作文,我试着用学过的句型,写了《开学第一天》,这是我第一次用英语写小作文,请博友们多多指导和点评
My school life
& & Hi! I'm Zhang Hao, a student of Class5,Grade7.At school, my teachers and classmates are very kind to me. My school life is very interesting. I like it very much.
& &Classes begin at 8:00 a.m. I four classes in the morning and there class in the afternoon.I study Chinese, English, math, politics, geography, history, biology and some other subje-cts. English is my favorite subject, but I don't like math. I think it's a little diffculf and bo-ring. What do you think?
& &After school I often play football with my classmates, It's my favorite outdoor activity. Sometimes play basketball with my classmates.
& &Do you think my school life is very interting? What about yours? Can you tell me some thing about it ?
  嗨,我叫张昊,是七年级五班的一个学生,我的老师和同学们对我很好,我的学校生活非常有趣,我很喜欢这里。
& &我们8:00开始上课,上午四节课,下午三节课。我学习语文、英语、数学、政治、地理、历史、生物和一些别的课程,英语是我最喜欢的科目,但是我不喜欢数学,我认为它有一点难和无趣,你认为呢?
& &下午放学我经常和我的同学踢足球,这是我最喜欢的户外活动,有时我会和我的同学打篮球。
& &你认为我的学校有趣吗?你的呢?你能把你的学校生活告诉我吗?)