你的微笑0408
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
1、eight twenty2、twenty past eight
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码《八年级英语国庆假期作业(二)》
八年级英语国庆假期作业(二)
八年级英语国庆假期作业(二)命题:戴玉君 审核:许君 .一. 选择填空.( )1. What________ your school life_________ ?A. like B. likeC. likeD. likes( )2. Millie has_________ than Kitty.A. more eggB. fewer tomatoes C. least rice D. most bananas ( )3 I see some orange in the glass. Please give me __________.A. a few B. few C. little D. a little ( )4. We do eye exercises twice a day, so __________ of us _______ glasses.A .put on B. wear C. wearD. put on( )5. Hush! The baby is sleeping, please talk _______than usual or you may wake him up.A. quietB. most quiet C. quietly D.more quietly ( )6.Millie has______free time than Sandy because she has______work to do than Sandy. A. more B. moreC. most D. most( )7. This classroom is bigger than______________ in our school.A. any one B. all these ones C. any other one D. all ones ( )8. I can’t do the job _______ you.A. so bad asB. as badly as C. as worse as D. so worst as ( )9.Our teacher always helps __________ our study and life. A. us to B. we withC. us for D. us with( )10. --- I'm feeling so tired now. stop and have a rest?A. Why don't B. What about C. Why not D. You'd better ( )11. He always tells funny things to me and always ___________.A. makes me to laugh B. makes me laughingC. makes me laughD. makes me laughs ( )12.________we get together, _________we'll be. A. The more, the happierB. The much, the happyC. The happier, the happier D. The more, the happiest ( )13. — Do you have any problems _______ your English? — No, I don’t. But I have some maths problems _______.A. on, to solve B. with, solving C. on, solving D. with, to solve( )14. —How much does this young elephant _______ ?—50 pounds ______, because it eats a lot for a meal.A. weight, at most B. weigh, at least C. weighs, mostly D. height, at least ( ) 15.The students have about twenty days ______for Spring Festival every year. A .on B. out C. in D. off二、完形填空.Jack is my best friend. We've been friends for 10 years. We were both born in 1991, so we are at the We both study at a Yancheng Middle School. Jack is an easy-going without too much trouble. Jack and I often share our own to each other.When I feel worried or unhappy, I can always go to is a friend indeed.Every day, after class, we often go to the school library. There're tens of thousands of books and magazines. The school service(服务), for example the air-conditioner(空调)is drinks are always ready to give you freshness(新鲜). Rich people always donate large sums(大量)of money to support the library. Everybody is happy about it. During the Reading interesting books. Every year, we have two long holidays, , we usually go to different places. In a word, it's lucky to have such a friend sharing interesting things together. ( ) 1. A. age B. year C. old D. ages ( ) 2. A. name B. named C. callD. is called ( ) 3. A. difficult B. hard C. hardly D. easily ( ) 4. A. lying B. smiling C. wrongD. true ( ) 5. A. sadnessB. need C. happiness D. sorrow ( ) 6. A. trust B. money C. timeD. food ( ) 7. A. gives to B. takesC. brings D. offers ( ) 8. A. expensive B. free(免费的) C. most D. least ( ) 9. A. talkB. speak withC. sayD. discuss ( ) 10.A. vacationsB. holidayC. holidaysD. a vacation三、阅读理解(A )A man went out with the wrong boots, one with a thick sole(后跟)and the other with a thin one. As he began to walk, he felt uncomfortable, for one foot was higher than the other. He felt very strange and said, “ Is there anything wrong with my legs today? Why is one of my legs long, and the other short? ”really so. At once he asked his servant(仆人) to go back home and get another pair.After a while the servant ran back to him. There was nothing in his hand. So he was angry and shouted at him,A. Because the road was too bad. B. Because he didn’t know the way C. Because he wore the wrong boots. D. Because he had no boots. ( )2. The man's legs themselves _____.A. were shorter than before B. were longer than before C. were broken on his wayD. were right as usual( )3.What does the word “passer-byA. 路人B. 智者C. 皮匠D. 老者( )4. What did the servant get him back?A. He got the right boots quickly. B.He got nothing when he came back C. He got the same boots back. D. He got the different boots back. : ( )5.From the short passage, we know the servant was_______. A. right B. carefulC. foolish D. clever (B)One day Jack met his good friend Sue in the park. A dog was looking up at the woman beside her.Jack walked up to Sue and said, “Hello, how are you? May I sit and talk with you for a moment?” “Of course, please sit down,” Sue said. Jack sat down next to Sue on the bench, and they talked quietly together. The dog continued to look up at Sue, as if( 似乎) waiting to be given(给)some food.“That's a nice dog, isn't he?” Jack said, pointing at the animal. “Yes, he is. He's handsome. He's strong and healthy.”“And hungry,” Jack said. “He hasn't taken his eyes off you. He thinks you've got some food for him.”“That's true,” Sue said. “But I haven't.”They both laughed and then Jack said, “Does your dog bite(咬)?”“No, ”Sue said, “ He's never bitten(咬)anyone. He's always gentle and friendly.”Hearing this, Jack decided to hold out his hand and touched the animal's head. Suddenly it jumped up and bit him.“Hey!” Jack shouted. “You said your dog didn't bite.”Sue answered in surprise, “Yeah, I did. But this is not my dog. My dog is at home.” ( )6. Jack and Sue were ________. A. friendsB. neighbors C. classmates D. brother and sister( )7. The dog looked at the woman because _______.A. the woman wanted to feed him B. the woman was friendly C. he was strong and healthy D. he was hungry ( )8. Jack touched the dog because he believed _______.A. the dog was handsome B. Sue's dog was unfriendly C. the dog was Sue’s D. Sue's dog was at home ( )9. We can guess from the story that _______.A. Sue gave a wrong answer B. Jack made a mistake(错误) C. the dog wasn’t dangerous D. both Jack and Sue liked the dog ( ) 10. Which of the Following can be the best title of the passage? A. A Wrong Question B. Sue's DogC. A pleasant talk D. Sue's Friend四、任务型阅读Travelling is a very good activity. When you get tired of your work or study, and when you have free time, you can go to a beautiful place to enjoy the beauty of nature or other cities. You can breathe fresh air, meet different people and make friends with them. It’s good for your health to do so.But sometimes, travelling is not an enjoyable thing. For example, the weather can be changeable. There may be rain when you travel. You may catch a cold or be ill while travelling. The worst thing is that the thieves may steal(偷) your money. All these ma/news/A1C4BDBCA11FDBDB.htmly happen to a tourist.When you go on a trip, you must get everything ready. Firstly, you must have clear information about the weather. Secondly, ask a friend to go with you so that you can help each other. Thirdly,you must be careful everywhere and try not to cause accidents. If you do this, you will surely enjoy1___________ 2._________ 3.__________ 4.___________ 5.____________ 6.___________ 7.__________ 8.__________ 9.___________ 10.___________ 五.词汇。A.根据句意及汉语提示完成单词。 1. His wife is an_________ (极好的) dancer.2. Andy is a clever boy but sometimes he is not ________ (有耐心的) enough. 3. Jacky’s funny _________ (笑话) make the room full of laughter. 4.English is one of the most important _____________(语言) in the world. 5.__________(物理) is a useful subject in our everyday life. B.用括号中所给词的适当形式填空1. What’s the ________ (high) of the mountain?Sorry, I have no idea, either.2. Next week we will have a __________(month) test on English. 3. She seems to be much ________ (fat ) than before 4. English people speak ______________(Britain) English. 5. Please look through the questions _________ (quick). C用括号中所给动词的适当形式填空。1. How long do you spend ________(learn) English every day? 2. Watching TV is better than_________ (do) housework. 3.At first, he _______ (write) quite badly, but now he writes well. 4. We can choose interesting books ________(read).5,Don’t be __________ (worry) about your English study.We will help you. B、首字母填空(10分)novelists(小说家), Lin Yutang(林语堂people think deep(深的). You can read all kinds of i 6 stories in his novels. His book “A Leaf in the Storm”(《风声鹤唳》) was a best-seller in America. Master Lin’s books always show the readers Chinese ways of d 7 things. Through reading his books, westerners can understand China and Chinese culture(文化)b with him face to face even if(即使) it is not real. What a 消失). They can last forever!1___________ 2._________ 3.__________ 4.___________ 5.____________ 6.___________ 7.__________ 8.__________ 9.___________ 10.___________ 六、完成句子:根据汉语意思完成下列句子.1.我的朋友学习更用功,但他每周花2小时在爱好上,一小时打电脑游戏,另一小时下棋。 My friend studies ________, but she spends 2 hours ________ ________ every week. One hour for ________ computer games, _______ hour for _________ __________. 2. 他坚持用英语写作,他的日记里都是关于他的日常生活He keeps ______ ______ English, and his diary is all about his __________ __________. 3. 当他的朋友有需要时,他总是乐于提供一些帮助When his friends are ____ _____, he's always ______ to ________ ________ _________. 4英语正变得越来越重要。English is becoming ________ and _________ _____________. 5.我认为爱丽丝将会成为一名杰出的老师。I think Alice will make _________________________________________. 七、书面表达以My best friend写一篇介绍你好朋友的短文。不少于70字。要点如下: 1. May 14岁,圆脸,小鼻子,脸上总是带着笑容。 2.她穿校服,但不系领带。3..她现在是八年级,学的科目更多了,所以,空闲时间比以前少了。 4.她希望有许多时间进行课外活动,她每天仅有半个小时的作业。 5.她喜欢校游。她长大后想成为一名杰出的医生,帮助人们保持身体健康。______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________ 答案一.听力二.单项选择:1-5 ABCBB6-10 BCACB 11-15 BBCBC 16-20 CBDCD 21-25 ACBDC 26-30 CADBD 三.完形填空:31—35 ABDDB 36—40 ADBDB 四.阅读理解。(15分)五.用所给词的正确形式填空:41—45 CCBAC 46—50 CDABC51—55 ADCBA1. 2. 3.9 4.fatter 六.完成句子:6. doing ;7.British; 8. wrote ;9. to read;; 10. quickly 5. learning 1. 2. harder, on hobbies ,playing, 3. writing in , daily lifeanother, playing chess 4. in need more, ,more willing/ready important, offer some help 七、阅读表达。(10分)1.“Let’s see who can make the man take off his hat and coat. If you can do that more quickly than I, then you are the stronger.”2.但是风吹得越大,这个人将他的帽子和外套抓得越紧。 3.took off4. If you can do that more quickly than I.5. One day the sun and the wind had a quarrel(争吵). 八.根据所给的首字母填写单词。(10分)B1----5 like help favorite Among make 6----10 interesting different better chatting never本文由()首发,转载请保留网址和出处!
免费下载文档:八年级上英语作业二_文档库
文档库最新最全的文档下载
当前位置: & 八年级上英语作业二
八年级上英语作业二
Unit5----Unit6 词汇练习
1. When I grow up, I want to be an e _____________.
2. My uncle is a computer p_________________, he is good at computer.
3. Computer s______________ is Jake's favorite subject.
4. Mary's father is an airline p____________.
5. Mary _______________(go) fishing with her mother next week.
6. I ___________(meet) a famous actor last Sunday.
7. He likes science, so he wants to be a c___________ p___________.
8. She is a v____________. She likes playing the v______________.
9. He is a famous p______________. He is talented in playing the ___________.
10. Every year many f_____________ come to Xi’an .
11. They just had a d____________ about the meeting time.
12. She wants to be a teacher so she will study e________ in the college.
13. The doctor asks him to take some m_________ three times a day.
14. He likes writing and he always sends a ________ to newspapers.
15. My h____________ are playing chess and swimming.
16. Do you know the r________ between health and sleep?
17. At the b_______ of the new term, we always make many plans.
18. The poor students have to do much s_________ after school every day.
19. We agree __________(visit) the museum neat Sunday.
20. A scarf is too ___________(person), let’s buy a watch for him.
21. What’s the _____________(mean) of this sentence?
22. What does it __________________(mean)?
23. I'm going to _______________(take )some acting lessons in Shanghai.
24. Tom started ___________________(ride )a bike when he was six years old.
25. My brother __________________(take )these photos two days ago.
26. My cousin is going to be a pilot when he ______ (grow) up.
27. Uncle Wang is a race car _________ (drive). He loves his jobs very much.
28. Do you want _________ (be) a pilot?
29. If you want to be an actor, you have to take __________ (act) lessons.
30. Chen Han is going __________ (move) to shanghai when he finishes his studies.
31. Tina is sure _________(pass) the mid-term exam.
32. Not everyone ___________(want) to be his friend
33. She keeps on __________(do) her homework when she wakes up.
34. Internet makes our lives ______(easy) and _____(easy).
35. She finds English really ________(difficult).
36. He has a good ____________(relation) with his classmates.
37. We __________(plan) to go to the beach yesterday.
38. The police _______(question) the thief last night and learned about the case.
39. There ____________________________(be) a meeting tomorrow afternoon.
40. My family ______________________(visit) New York this winter holiday.
41. He is a cook. He is going to a ________(cook) school.
42. I’m going to take _______(sing) lessons.
43. They are going to practice ________(play) soccer every day. 44.
Listen _______(careful) and you will be better.
Word文档免费下载:
2015八上英语作业本答案_英语_初中教育_教育专区。2015八上英语作业本答案 以下是无忧考网英文写作翻译频道为大家整理的 《初二八年级英语作文带翻译-我的未来 My ...八年级上册人教版英语作业本答案(全)_英语_初中教育_教育专区 暂无评价|0人阅读|0次下载八年级上册人教版英语作业本答案(全)_英语_初中教育_教育专区。word 文档...八年级上英语作业_专业资料。八年级英语上单元测试 星沙英语网 Unit 1---Unit 2 时间:90 分钟 满分:120 分题号 得分 一二三四五六七八九 总分 作者:常...八年级上册英语作业本答案_初二数学_数学_初中教育_教育专区。 文档贡献者 花花公子小哲 贡献于 1/2 相关文档推荐 八年级上册人教版科学,语... 17...八年级上册人教版英语作业本答案(全)_初二语文_语文_初中教育_教育专区 暂无评价|0人阅读|0次下载|举报文档 八年级上册人教版英语作业本答案(全)_初二语文_语文...八年级上册人教版英语作业本答案_英语_初中教育_教育专区 暂无评价|0人阅读|0次下载|举报文档八年级上册人教版英语作业本答案_英语_初中教育_教育专区。 ...八年级上册新目标英语课堂实(作业2)_英语_初中教育_教育专区。八年级上册新目标英语课堂实录邛崃市高何镇九年制学校 杨代惠 Unit 3 I’m more outgoing than my...八上 英语作业本参考答案 2013.9 文档贡献者 13k问答 贡献于 1/2 相关文档推荐 最新(2013秋)人教版八年... 37页 免费
八年级上册人教版英语...八年级上英语作业_英语_初中教育_教育专区。玛利亚每天早上至少花半个小时读英语 Maria spends___ ___half an hour reading English every morning. 2、 明天他们...}

我要回帖

更多关于 英语阅读理解训练 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信