I got on the bus and found a seat与sit的区别 near the back,and then I noticed a man sitting (sit) at the fr

[2011·广东卷] One Sunday morning in August I went to a local music festival. I left it early because I had an appointment__小题1:__ (late) that day. My friends walked me to the bus stop and waited with me__小题2:__ the bus arrived. I got on the bus and found a seat near the back, and then I noticed a man_小题3:__ (sit) at the front. He_小题4:__ (pretend) that a tiger toy was real and giving it a voice. He must be_小题5:__ (mental) disabled.Behind him were other people to__小题6:__he was trying to talk, but after some minutes__小题7:_ walked away and sat near me, looking annoyed.I didn’t want to be laughed at for talking to him but I didn’t like leaving him__小题8:_ his own either.After a while I rose from my seat and walked to the front of the bus. I sat next to the man and introduced myself. We had__小题9: amazing conversation. He got off the bus before me and I felt very happy the rest of the way home.I’m glad I made the choice. It made__小题10:_ of us feel good. - 跟谁学
在线咨询下载客户端关注微信公众号
搜索你想学的科目、老师试试搜索吉安
在线咨询下载客户端关注微信公众号&&&分类:[2011·广东卷] One Sunday morning in August I went to a local music festival. I left it early because I had an appointment__小题1:__ (late) that day. My friends walked me to the bus stop and waited with me__小题2:__ the bus arrived. I got on the bus and found a seat near the back, and then I noticed a man_小题3:__ (sit) at the front. He_小题4:__ (pretend) that a tiger toy was real and giving it a voice. He must be_小题5:__ (mental) disabled.Behind him were other people to__小题6:__he was trying to talk, but after some minutes__小题7:_ walked away and sat near me, looking annoyed.I didn’t want to be laughed at for talking to him but I didn’t like leaving him__小题8:_ his own either.After a while I rose from my seat and walked to the front of the bus. I sat next to the man and introduced myself. We had__小题9: amazing conversation. He got off the bus before me and I felt very happy the rest of the way home.I’m glad I made the choice. It made__小题10:_ of us feel good.[2011·广东卷] One Sunday morning in August I went to a local music festival. I left it early because I had an appointment__小题1:__ (late) that day. My friends walked me to the bus stop and waited with me__小题2:__ the bus arrived. I got on the bus and found a seat near the back, and then I noticed a man_小题3:__ (sit) at the front. He_小题4:__ (pretend) that a tiger toy was real and giving it a voice. He must be_小题5:__ (mental) disabled.Behind him were other people to__小题6:__he was trying to talk, but after some minutes__小题7:_ walked away and sat near me, looking annoyed.I didn’t want to be laughed at for talking to him but I didn’t like leaving him__小题8:_ his own either.After a while I rose from my seat and walked to the front of the bus. I sat next to the man and introduced myself. We had__小题9: amazing conversation. He got off the bus before me and I felt very happy the rest of the way home.I’m glad I made the choice. It made__小题10:_ of us feel good.科目:最佳答案小题1:later小题2:till/until小题3:sitting/sit小题4:was pretending小题5:mentally小题6:whom小题7:they小题8:on小题9:an小题10:both解析
知识点:&&基础试题拔高试题热门知识点最新试题
关注我们官方微信关于跟谁学服务支持帮助中心  俗话说“细节决定成败”,笔者在多年教学实践中发现,有些成绩好的同学也会犯一些很低级的错误,他们填出来的答案因不符合评分" />
免费阅读期刊
论文发表、论文指导
周一至周五
9:00&22:00
解答词形变化题需要注意六个细节
2013年10期目录
&&&&&&本期共收录文章20篇
  俗话说“细节决定成败”,笔者在多年教学实践中发现,有些成绩好的同学也会犯一些很低级的错误,他们填出来的答案因不符合评分标准而出现“高能低分”现象。本文根据学生经常犯的一些低级错误,从中归纳出解语法填空的词形变化题需要注意的六个细节。 中国论文网 /9/view-5516080.htm  一、是否不规则   在英语的词形变化中,名词的单数变复数,动词的过去式、过去分词,形容词的等级,数词的基数词变序数词,以及在词根上加前缀或后缀变为派生词等都存在不规则形式。在解题过程中,必须考虑是否存在不规则形式。   [例1]One day,Nick invited his friends to supper. He was cooking some delicious food in the kitchen.Suddenly,he_________(find)that he had run out of salt.(2013广东高考)   本题考查谓语动词的时态,应该填过去式found。根据今年高考改卷的情况得知,有不少考生对动词过去式的特殊形式没有掌握好而套用了动词-ed的一般性规则,这就出现了finded这类过于概括的错误。   [例2]“But such a small thing couldn’t_______ (possible)destroy a village.”(2013广东高考)   本题考查词类转化,修饰动词应该填其副词形式possibly。但笔者从今年的高考评卷分析报告中得知,这题的错误比例也很高,虽然大多数考生了解adj.+ly 构成副词的规则,但是adj.+ly 构成副词的特殊形式他们没有掌握好,所以就出现了possiblely这样的错误拼写。   二、是否去掉e   关于是否去e的问题,主要涉及动词的-ing 形式, 词类转换中的动词变名词、形容词,形容词变名词、副词等。   [例5]The boy finished by saying,“before the trip I thought we were rich but today I learnt who is   true) rich”. (2009广州一模)   [例6]“Thirty-five cents,”she said _________ (rude). (2007深圳一模)   以上两题均考查形容词变副词,但true的副词形式是去e再加ly(truly),而rude的副词形式是直接加ly(rudely)。   三、是否要双写   在词性变化中,涉及双写变化的有:动词的-ing 形式,动词的-ed形式,形容词和副词的比较级和最高级等。   [例7]I got on the bus and found a seat near the back,and then I noticed a man_________(sit)at the front.(2011广东高考)   该句已有谓语动词noticed,且sit前没有并列连词,根据notice sb. doing sth. 句型,应填sit的sitting形式。但要注意双写t再加ing。当年不少考生就误填siting。   [例8]We must practice speaking and _________ (write)the language whenever we can.(2008惠州二模)   根据and可知write与speaking为并列关系,很容易得出答案writing。但当年很多考生受write的过去分词written的影响,把答案写成了writting, 结果白白丢分。   四、是否变y为i   涉及到变y为i的词性变化形式有:名词单数变复数,动词的第三人称单数,动词的-ed形式,形容词和副词的比较级和最高级,某些单词的词性变化等。   [例9]Other villagers brought me goat’s cheese and hone. We drank together and talked_________ (merry)till far into the night. (2007广东高考)   该题考查词性变化。修饰谓语动词talked,作状语,应用副词merrily,但当年不少考生就误填merryly。   [例10]The boy, who had remained silent and deep in thought on the journey home,_________ (reply)in a way that shocked his father.(2009广州一模)   该题考查谓语动词的时态,根据上下文应填过去式replied。但要注意把y变为i再加ed。   五、词性是否一致   [例11] Children often form bad habits, some of which remain with them as long as they live. _________(lazy),lying,stealing and so on are easily-formed bad habits.   不少同学根据“_________(lazy),lying,stealing and so on”为并列结构,误填lazying。lying,stealing是动词变名词形式,而该空提供的lazy是形容词,其名词形式为Laziness。   六、是否要大写   语法填空中要大写的地方主要是句首。根据“单词拼写错误及大小写未区分均给零分”的评分标准,这一细节问题也应该引起同学们的高度重视,特别是像C,K,O,P,S,W等大小写相似的字母的书写更是如此。   (作者单位:南雄市南雄中学)   责任编校 蒋小青
转载请注明来源。原文地址:
【xzbu】郑重声明:本网站资源、信息来源于网络,完全免费共享,仅供学习和研究使用,版权和著作权归原作者所有,如有不愿意被转载的情况,请通知我们删除已转载的信息。
xzbu发布此信息目的在于传播更多信息,与本网站立场无关。xzbu不保证该信息(包括但不限于文字、数据及图表)准确性、真实性、完整性等。↑ 您的位置:&&&&&&
广东省专用2012届高考英语二轮专题复习精品课件部分专题二 语法填空
专题资料试题&
提供方式扣点
下载扣点1 ()
教材版本无版本
使用年级高三
更新时间 13:32:50
评论() ()
广东省专用2012届英语二轮专题复习精品部分专题二 语法填空
close 1 one sunday morning in august i went to a local music festival.i left it early because i had an appointment16.________(late) that day.my friends walked me to the bus stop and waited with me17.________the bus arrived.i got on the bus and found a seat near the back,and then i noticed a man18.________(sit) at the front.he19.____________________(pretend) that a tiger toy was real and giving it a voice.he must be20.___________(mental) disabled. behind him were other people to21.________he was trying to talk,but after some minutes22.________walked away and sat near me,looking annoyed.
特邀主编老师
广东省专用2012届高考英语二轮专题复习精品课件部分专题二 语法填空
本学科其它资料
资源难易程度:★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★
下载过本资料的用户还下载过
处理 SSI 文件时出错【图文】备考2016高考英语语法填空中非谓语的判断和使用_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
评价文档:
备考2016高考英语语法填空中非谓语的判断和使用
||暂无简介
总评分4.9|