一屋的生日晚会以对话为题目的作文英语作文35个词

英语作文:假如明天你要开一个生日party,你将邀请谁来参加?在哪里开?你要做哪些准备?(50-60字)
I feel so happy today,because there will be a birthday party in a garden which is behind my house.The garden is pretty beautiful,we can see roses and jasmines everywhere,butterflies around them.And eveything is ready.there will be a big cake with some candles on it.I will invite my firends come here,and my cousins.A wonderful party,I can't wait.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码急求一篇高一水平的英语作文 ,birthday party还没有举行生日晚会,内容主要写怎么准备生日晚会,我现在读高一
Today is my birthday.It seems to get older and older.Still in the office,type in front of the computer,listening to the music,sometimes I am thinking,if the computer is not existent,Really enjoy the free life style,in the weekends,no disturbance,no msn chatting,only read books and go walking with my parents,very comfortable,I like that feeling.Anyway I have established a very ambitious goal in the near future.Needs persistence,hard working,strong belief,patience,and even at the expenses of entertainment and rest,but really high-demanding and hard-to-achieve,anyway,try my best to conquer,needless to think excessively,,needless to think how strong your opponent is,needless to think how others have abundant time to strive,only keep on working.Because Cindy is unique in this world.hope the bright future belongs to me.It was a happy britherday My Birthday PartyI was born in① March 10,1989.So March 10 is my birthday.I began to give a birthday party in 1996.later on I have my birthday party every year.Last Saturday I had my birthday party at home.A few of my friend② came to my party.Everyone bought me a birthday present,and they all say③,"Happy birthday to you." Then I said "Thank④ very much for giving me the birthday presents."One my birthday,my mother made my birthday cake and cooked some delicious food.My friends helped me to put the candles on the big cake.Then we began the party.I had a good time that day.We sang and played games,and ate delicious food.How happy I am⑤!
为您推荐:
请说明你是哪个学段的学生,好吗?
给你两篇吧,可以自己组合Today is fool's day and it's also my birthday. My name is Sam. I'm 11 years old. In my birthday party, Mother usually buys some interesting books for me and my father usually buys a p...
My Birthday PartyToday I am16 years old. I am going to have a party at home and I am waiting for all my friends to come. They are going to bring lots of beautiful presents with them.
扫描下载二维码初二英语作文.大约50多词.英语,别写的太复杂.下周六你将在家里举办生日宴会,请你给你的朋友Tim写封E-mall,邀请他参加.要写明时间、地点和晚会内容.
Dear Tim :I'm glad to invite you to join in my birthday party.I will hold it on the Saturday this weekend .this party will be fan,and please dress up to be a cartoon's actor whoever you want .Sincerely Your friend.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
rsyhryshjrys
Dear Lucy,Next Monday is my 20th birthday. Imagine, there are already twenty years behind me! No wonder I feel old!
My parents are giving a dinner party to mark the party. The first perso...
扫描下载二维码紧急,求英语作文假如你叫林涛,下周六是你的生日.你准备在家开一个生日晚会,并邀请你的一些朋友参加.晚会7:00开始.你家住在南海路68号.乘坐5路或8路公共汽车在人民路下车.你家就挨着车站.房子时红色的,门是白色的.
zaifei0009E
Dear friends, Next Saturday is my birthday and i'm ready to have a party in my home. I'd like to invite all of you to attend it. The time is 7:00pm. My address is No.68, Nanhai Street. You can take the bus of No. 5 or No. 8 and get off at Renmin Road. My home is next to the bus stop. The house is red with a white door. I'm looking forward to seeing you then!Yours, Lin Tao
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码求一篇邀请某人参加生日会的英语作文,50词就行
Dear my friends, Tomorrow is my birthday.And my father wants to hold a birthday party for me.If you are free,come join my birthday party.I hope you can both take part in my birthday party and I will very happy. Yours
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码}

我要回帖

更多关于 以好奇为题目的作文 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信