我的生活作文城市 湛江 作文

城市生活英文作文精选5篇
城市生活英文作文
城市生活英文作文
城市生活英文作文一:城市生活的利与弊(515字)Living in a city has both advantages and disadvantages. It is often easier to find work. There are always many choices of public transport. Besides, there are a lot of interesting things to do and places to see. You can eat in good restaurants, visit museums, go to cinemas and go to parks whenever you want to relax. However, living in a city is often very expensive. You must find a well-paid job, otherwise, you will not be able to afford the things you will do. What's more, the city is always crowded, noisy and dirty. It is very difficult to find a good place where people can enjoy peace and fresh air as in the countryside.
城市生活英文作文二:City and Country Life(491字)Life in the city is very different from life in the villages and on the farms. People in large cities are much more careful to respect the privacy of the individual. Sometimes this feeling seems to be one of indifference, but it is a convention of city life to curb one's curiosity about the personal affairs of strangers. Villagers and farmers are likely to show a great deal of interest in all their neighbors. Opportunities for bright young people are greater in the cities and there has been a steady stream of hopeful jobseekers from the villages and farms to the large metropolitan areas.
城市生活英文作文三:城市生活 City Life(1123字)Depending on personal experience, personality type and emotional concern, we find that some people hold the idea of living in the country, while others prefer living in the city. In my opinion, I prefer the city life, though it has advantages and disadvantages.
First of all, city life is very colorful. City is the center of the surrounding area. So, it is also the most booming place having the best things. There are many great things and wonderful activities in the city, while there isn’t in the country. For example, there are KFC, wonderful shopping mall, delicious food from various places, dancing club, different kinds of activities and so on. We can also learn the culture from all the countries. Despite city life is so wonderful, it still has many disadvantages. Nowadays, with the improvement of people’s living standard, people have more cars and more people come to city, and then the city becomes more and more crowd. As a result, traffic jam emerges, which makes great inconvenience for people to go out. What’s worse, the air pollution becomes serious day by day, which is bad for people’s health.
To sum up, every coin has two sides. Living in the city also has good side and bad aspect. Whether like living in city or not depends on individual thinking. As myself, I like living in city though I know the disadvantage of living in city.
城市生活英文作文四:The city life I expec(500字)What I expect for city life is not just about drink bars, shopping mall, entertainment center etc, although they are indeed better than the facility in the rural areas. What I expect for city life is a clearer environment, not only in the surroundings but also in people's spirit. I hope the people around me are all good mannered with politeness and courtesy, there is no quarrel, no battle, people treat each other with respect. I hope there would be no traffic jam as in Beijing our country capital today where traffic jam happened everyday, which make the citizens feel depressed and great pressure.
城市生活英文作文五:city life(836字)Do you want to live in the city or the country?
I like to live in the country that the sun rises in the morning with the first golden light & the first sound from the cock.. All the animals & plants begin their life from this moment on and some of the animals begin their sleeping the new day. This is a very beautiful beginning in the world that you just can see all these in the country not in the city.
And for people , the people in the country are kind although they are ungrace-ful .that is not important that you will feel what is the realest in the friendship of people.
Are people kinder in the city or the country?
The people live in the country is kinder than the people live in the city . this is so sure that I just feel all this from my grandparents . My grandpatents both are country people. Their family is poor that they even do not have more money after they finish all their meals.but my mother was so so interested in studying. My grandparents got five children & gave the choice to study to allof them .
小编推荐:
城市生活英文作文相关的文章求一篇以“我的生活”为题、反应城市与农村生活的作文。
我的生活 喷坤聊到
“嘀嘀……”闹钟那清脆的声音打破了房间中的寂静,父母的房间已经有动静了。我关上闹钟,两眼一闭,继续去完成我那未完成的美梦:蓝蓝的天空,嫩绿的草地,草地上有许多的羊群,远处那茫茫的雪山,组合成了大草原上美丽的风景……“快起来,要迟到了……”一颗重量级的“原子弹”在 “草原”上爆炸了,伴随着140分贝的声音。我不耐烦地看了看手表,还很早,但出于对父母的尊敬,我只得拖着沉重的步伐来到了客厅,草...
我觉得你应该下乡体验一下就好了!
为您推荐:
扫描下载二维码>我的生活作文450字
小学三年级作文 阅读: 评论:
作者:查字典
有的人,一生苦苦追求,得到金钱和名利,所以觉得幸福。有的人,一生艰苦奋斗,只求超越他人,以自己的智慧为自己创造财富而感到幸福。而作为一名小学生,我的幸福是俗话说,身体是革命的本钱。当听到有人因疾病而痛苦呻吟的时候,当看见有人因残疾而生活不能自理的时候,我感到自己很幸运。至少,我是健康的。健康的身体,对于我来说,我觉得我是幸福的.古人云:“书中自有黄金屋,书中自有颜如玉。”在书海中遨游,吸取知识的精华,既开阔了视野,又丰富了头脑。看着书架上那一册册,一排排散发着清香的书,真的让我感到很幸福。生活中,我是一个爱笑的女孩。我总是喜欢微笑着面对一切挫折和困难,因为微笑可以证明我的信心跟勇气。我总是喜欢微笑着去面对父母和亲朋,因为微笑会传递我的爱和祝福。所以因为微笑而让我觉得幸福.今天,我能做在宽敞明亮的教室里安心的读书,而那些贫困地区的孩子,那些因地震失去父母,失去家园的孩子,读书对他们来说,却是可望而不可及的,有着优越的学习条件,所以我是幸福的。如此看来,小小的我竟拥有这么多的幸福。年少的我有充裕的时间,充沛的精力,我会带着这些小小的幸福去学习,去奋斗,去创造,去迎接更美好的未来!
●【往下看,下一篇更精彩】●
3800字作文
1200字作文
1200字作文
1000字作文
1000字作文关于城市让生活更美好作文
- 高一作文 】
作文网小编为你精选的作文:
|   &城市让更美好&这是2010年世博会的口号,也是我们每个市民的。以下是出国留学网城市让生活更美好的栏目为你带来的《关于》,我们的作文能让你喜欢。
  【关于城市让生活更美好作文篇一】
  2010年5月,世博会在中国上海拉开了帷幕,那曾经令人无比期待的世博终于揭去了神秘的面纱,露出了庐山真面目。中国人的又一次成真了!鲜花与彩灯辉映,礼花傍歌声齐飞,上海乃至整个中国沸腾了!
  作为上海世博会的吉祥物---海宝,那蓝色&人&字的可爱造型,使世人耳目一新。活泼有个性的海宝充满了涵义,翻卷的浪花状头发,卡通化的可爱表情,大大圆圆、水汪汪的眼睛,友好而充满。它,象征了充满发展希望和潜力的中国。
  人们都说世博会将会成为人类史的一次精彩对话。是呀,社会才是上海世博会主题精髓。有了和谐的社会,我们才能生活、。数百年来,人们对&对谐社会&的讨论一直没有停止过。由此可见,对&和谐生活&的追求和实践已经贯穿于人类社会的发展历史。
  我校也曾经开展过世博主题的,我们的口号是&上海世博,,展现自我&。什么是低碳生活呢?于是我查阅了资料。原来,低碳生活是指尽力减少生活所耗用的能量,从而减低二氧化碳的排放量。低碳生活,对我们普通人来说不是一种生活能力,而是一种生活.我们应该积极提倡并去实践低碳生活,注意节电、节水、节油、节气,从点滴做起。除此以外,有人爬楼梯,有人坚持种树,有人坚持骑自行车,有人坚持不使用一次性生活用品,形形色色,有的十分有趣,有的不免有些麻烦,但人们总是持之以恒。
  低碳是一种生活习惯,是一种自然而然的节约身边各种资源的习惯,只要你愿意主动约束自己,改善自己的生活习惯,你就可以加入进来。当然低碳并不意味着要刻意去节俭,刻意去一些生活的享受,只要你从生活的点点滴滴做到节约、,同样能过上舒适的低碳生活。
  们,让我们一起畅想世博,为世博加油,为世博助威!也让我们时时刻刻不忘,节约能源,多栽一棵树,少一次草坪,要有好的城市、家园,就要有好的环境呀。朋友们让我们在世博来临之际,放声呐喊,作世博的小主人。城市,让生活更美好!
  【关于城市让生活更美好作文篇二】
  在这座美丽的城市里,我们为了自己的事业忙忙碌碌。虽然在城市的大街小巷里生活着,但我们却不知城市是怎么发展的&&
  中国城市的发展史大致可分为五个时期:城市的起源和初期的时期;封建社会的三个时期;近现代时期。我国是世界上人类发源地之一。
  新石器时代时,在流域和流域出现了相当进步的农业经济。随着农业的出现,村落性的小规模群体也开始出现。在龙山文化时期时就已经出现城市的萌芽&&城堡。这可是距今约年前的时候啊!
  在封建社会前期城市,也就是春秋至战国后期。这一时期时,是社会的大动荡、大分化时期,也是经济和城市的发展最为活跃的时期。
  封建社会中期的城市。在西汉时期时,中国的经济重心在北方,城市的分布也以北方为主。东汉末期,北方军阀混战,北方受到牵连,再加上江南地区自孙吴以后,经济逐渐发展,成为我国新的经济重心,城市的分布逐渐迁移到南方。
  封建社会后期时,中国作为一个统一的国家就再也未分裂过。元、明、清三代的统一局势,建成了我国城市发展史上最为雄伟、最为辉煌的都城&&北京。再者随着城市商业的发展,南宋都城临安市中心的商业非常繁荣,已形成中心商业区,在当时轰动全国。
  近现代社会,1840年的鸦片战争,外国资本大举入侵,毛泽东曾这样说过&不仅对中国封建经济的基础起了解体的作用,同时又给中国资本主义生产的发展造成了某些客观的条件和可能&
  随着资本主义世界工业革命的兴起,工业新技术和大机器生产的浪潮也波及我国,使我国城市的发展速度超过以往任何时期。但是,由于我国处于半殖民地半封建社会之下,城市化进程与资本主义国家相比,又是十分缓慢的。
  【关于城市让生活更美好作文篇三】
  这几年来,我们的国家日益强大,经济也得到了非常快的发展,人们的生活也有了很大的提高。而&南通,也有了翻天覆地的变化,我为我是一个中国人而感到骄傲。
  我从电脑和书本中看到,我们国家在以前非常的贫穷和落后,在我的年代里,生活条件是多么的艰辛,他们住的是茅草房、平房,吃的是玉米和土豆,只有在逢年过节时才能吃上一碗白米饭,而如今,我们住的是高楼大厦,吃的是白米饭,要吃什么菜就有什么菜,日子过得特别有滋味。以前我知道上课时是用树枝在地上画给学生们看,如今,我们的老师已经用粉笔在黑板上写字,用电脑给学生们讲课。再说交通,以前都是狭小的泥路,而如今都是宽敞的水泥路,人们有了各种各样的交通工具,摩托车、汽车、轮船、飞机等等。
  由于我们的强大,去年我们的举办了奥运会,并且我们的运动健儿拼搏,获得了金牌第一,震惊了世界,我国的科技水平也发达了,我们国家的载人飞船已经成功升天,这正是我们国力的具体体现。
  在今后的日子里。我一定会努力,自己多掌握一点知识,把我们的祖国、我们的建设得更加美好。
  推荐阅读:
    想了解更多关于高一作文网的资讯,请访问:
本文来源:/z/2737114.html
下页更精彩:1
高一作文频道点击量排行1
高一作文频道最新更新1
高一作文频道编辑推荐1最新更新作文
&40%●&&&&
&100%●&&&&
&90%●&&&&
&60%●&&&&