英语结构力学求解器。。。。

求解_英语吧_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0成为超级会员,使用一键签到本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:1,062,188贴子:
有一首歌是英文,女生清唱的,有几年了!英文我不懂,大概是:翁来了,吐死了,爱翁的吐死了……
盗墓笔记游戏出来了,你们都玩了么?
有没有人帮帮我,我一直好奇这首歌是什么
求英语大神帮忙
登录百度帐号推荐应用
为兴趣而生,贴吧更懂你。或英语求解1.___ (France) is one of the ___ (office)___ (language) in Switzerland. 2.In ___ to English and French, Jimmy can speak very good Chinese. (add) 3.My cousin will wait for me at the ___ to the flower show. (enter) 4.English is the most ___ (wide) used working language of the United Nations. 5.Radios are important means of ___. (communicate) 6.The young doctor looked over the old woman with great ___. (careful) 7.Tom and Mary are ________. (Germany) &8.The woman told the police that the lost man was about average ___. (high) 9. The workers are making repairs of the road so that it will be ___ enough for cars and buses. (widen) 10. I think Mickey Mouse looks far ___ than Donald Duck. (fun) 11. ___, she’s not interested in your invitation. (luck) 12. I don’t know what events I can enter for. I don’t know what events ____ ____ ____. 13. Carl ran so fast that he could catch the last bus. Carl ran fast ___ ___ catch the last bus. 14. They didn’t know where to buy a good computer. They didn’t know ____ they ____ buy a good computer. &15. He didn’t watch the TV series. He went to the movies. He went to the movies ____ ____ ____ the TV series. 16.& Will they have a meeting? Do you know? (合并成一句) & Do you know ____ ____ ____ have a meeting? 17. Where does she live? I wondered. I wonder ________________________. 18. We must have a good command of English in order to communicate better with people from abroad. ___ ___ we have a good command of English?
◆◆◆狐狸ba
French...official languagesadditionentrancewidelycommunicationcareGermansheightwidefunnierUnluckilyto enter forenough towhere ...caninstead of watchingif they willwhere she livesWhy should
对吗/?准确率高吗?
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
most official
2.addition
3. entrance
4. widest 5. coumunication
6. care 7.Germen 8.hight 9.wide 10
funnier 11 Unluckily
12 to enter for
13.enough to 14 where can 15 instead of watching
16 if they will 17 where she
lives 18. why should
French, official languageadditionentrancewidelycommunicationcareGermanheight<...
扫描下载二维码英语问题解决题句子_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
英语问题解决题句子
上传于||暂无简介
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用0下载券
想免费下载更多文档?
定制HR最喜欢的简历
下载文档到电脑,查找使用更方便
还剩2页未读,继续阅读
定制HR最喜欢的简历
你可能喜欢热门搜索:
解决的意思、解释
1.(处理问题) settle2.(消灭) dispose of
解决的用法例句
1. 解决这些难题得要几周时间。 It will take weeks to get all the wrinkle iron out. 2. 他没有办法解决这个问题 He can't worm out of this situation. 3. 对提高工资的要求大多都能折衷解决。 Most wage claims are settled by compromise. 4. 在你衣柜门背面钉块木板,拧上一些钩子-小的挂带子,大的挂提包-这就行了!问题就干净利落地解决了。 Nail a piece of board on the inside of you wardrobe door. Screw in some hooks-small ones for belts, larger ones for handbag-and there you are! Problem neatly solved. 5. 怎样解决视力不好这一难题呢? How do you cope with the problem of poor vision? 6. 鉴于彼此的利益,望早日获得解决,否则会失去客户。 Early settlement request vie our mutual interest otherwise may lose buyer.服务热线:
& 最新问题
08-23 09:32
the & & & & students & are & the &&_﹝young﹞centre & & &now
知识点:单词拼写
08-22 11:55
填plan的正确形式
知识点:一般过去时
08-20 18:18
请老师看附件
知识点:阅读理解
08-19 20:10
08-19 20:03
21,22,23,24题,谢谢老师
08-13 10:47
为什么听力把there读成der rui ?把the读成di?
知识点:其他
08-12 14:26
call &与greet区别
知识点:实意动词的用法
08-09 19:19
have been doing是现在完成时主动形式,怎么不是被动。那请问现在完成时的各种时态结构是什么
知识点:现在完成时被动语态的结构和用法
08-09 15:44
The woman asked the policeman where ________.
A. the post office is&&&& &&&&&& &&&&&& B. the post office was
C. is the post office&&& &&&&&& &&&&&& D. was the post office
知识点:宾语从句
08-08 15:51
为什么把have改成has, 就算改了 ,have been doing没有被动的含义吗
第二个,closely 为很么改成close,&& 就是他们两个有什么不同,是仅仅是词性的不同吗。。
知识点:短文改错
08-05 14:51
知识点:书面表达
08-05 14:50
08-05 14:49
08-05 14:49
08-05 04:49
Stamp collecting&being a hobby that is&sometimes used in the schools to teach economics and social studies.
being a hobby that is
&is a hobby because it is
&which is a hobby
is a hobby
知识点:试卷
08-04 09:36
到了高三,英语还需要有错题本吗,对英语来说又不同于理科课程,应该怎么整理错题呢
知识点:学习方法
08-03 18:29
老师,您好, 我想问问您是否有关于练好七选五的方法技巧和相关建议,我对此类题型总不知如何下手, & & &一般做完错三个,好点的错一个或不错,但有时会出现全错的 & & & & & 我想提高这方面,望您能给出好建议,像是该先读文章还是先看下面的七个选项? & 以及该怎样达到对应以选出正确答案? & & 等等
知识点:学习方法
07-30 15:25
单选题该怎么做?
知识点:句子成分
07-27 16:34
it is a goods &train .中good为什么加s
知识点:名词
07-27 16:14
什么是表语?
请老师举例说明一下
知识点:表语从句的用法
热点关注问题