上周,他小米刷机操作成功完成地完成了这项工作的英文

经过一年的努力工作,他成功完成了那个项目。英文_百度知道
经过一年的努力工作,他成功完成了那个项目。英文
经过一年的努力工作, he succeeded in finishing the project, he succeeded in finishing the project.经过一年的努力工作After a year of hard work,他成功完成了那个项目如果对您有帮助请采纳 谢谢After a year of hard work
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁英文:他成功的通过了考试他成功的通过了考试的英文两种写法明天考试要用的“成功”要用success的副词和形容词拜托!
土豆系列0042
success的副词和形容词分别是successfully 和successful副词: He passed his examination/exam/test successfully.形容词: He is successful in passing his examination/exam/test.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码翻译英文,中文翻译英文她是我们学校的最受欢迎的老师之一。(popular)?他成功地找到了一份新的工作。(besuccessful in)?我认为他不能在30秒钟内从1数到100。?
杨小宝1439
She is one of the most popular teachers in our school. He was successful in finding a new job. I don't think he can in 30 seconds count from 1 to 100
她是我们学校的最受欢迎的老师之一。 She is our school's one of the most popular teachers. (popular)? (popular)? 他成功地找到了一份新的工作。 He succeeded in finding a new job. (besuccessful in)? (besuccessful in)?
She is our school's one of the most popular teachers.He succeeded in finding a new job.I think he can't within 30 seconds from 1 count to 100.
She is our school's one of the most popular teachers她是我们学校的最受欢迎的老师之一He succeeded in finding a new job他成功地找到了一份新的工作I don't think he can within 30 seconds from 1 count to 100我认为他不能在30秒钟内从1数到100
she is the most popular teacher in our school.he is successful in a new work/job.i don't think he can count 1 to 100 in 30 second。(数字你自己写吧)
She is one of the most popular teachers in our school He is besuccessful in finding a new jobI don't think he can
count from one to one hundred
in thirty seconds
she is one of the most popular teachers in our school.he is successful in finding a new job.I don't think he can count from 1 to 100 within 30seconds.(主句主语是第一人称,否定提前)
为您推荐:
扫描下载二维码}

我要回帖

更多关于 miflash操作成功完成 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信