曾都区2015湖北技能高考试卷英语试卷

2016随州一中刘书威高考总成绩701分改写随州高考史
来源:&&园友关注度&450&&&发布于: 13:32:33
园友关注度 24 13:12:46 园友关注度 105 13:12:46 园友关注度 3 13:12:47 园友关注度 73 13:12:47 园友关注度 4 13:32:33 园友关注度 20 13:32:34 园友关注度 8 13:32:34 园友关注度 7 13:32:36
2016随州高考传捷报,随州市一中夺得文理双状元随州市一中刘书威,以总分701分的成绩夺的随州市理科状元,占湖北省理科第9名!单科成绩【语文126,数学142,英语144,理综289】随州市一中张少峰,以总分627分的成绩夺得随州市文科状元!单科成绩【语文120,数学136,英语142,文综229】2016理科状元考得了701分的好成绩,改写了随州的高考史,跻身于700分行列。看看往届的随州状元都考了多少分2015年理科状元:丁文卿,总分:671分,毕业学校:随州一中文科状元:张甜柳,总分:619分,毕业学校:随州二中2014年理科状元:张轩,总分:670分,毕业学校:随州一中文科状元:许麒麟,总分:604分,毕业学校:随州一中2013年理科状元:蔡彧珩,总分:649分,毕业学校:广水一中文科状元:邱临风,总分:605分,毕业学校:随州二中2012年理科状元:仇庆子,总分:668分,毕业学校:广水一中文科状元:李若谷,总分:637分,毕业学校:随州二中高考分数不能决定什么,但是是寒窗苦读十年的一个总结,这一关也是人生的一个转折点,高考了成人了,人生路如何选择从现在开始,行行出状元,高考不如意,复习从头再来,还是踏入社会,做好人生的规划,命运掌握在自己手中,祝愿所有学子学业、事业有成!
最全的真题题库下载网站。
&&&& 分享到:
园友关注度 24 13:12:46 园友关注度 105 13:12:46 园友关注度 3 13:12:47 园友关注度 73 13:12:47 园友关注度 4 13:32:33 园友关注度 20 13:32:34 园友关注度 8 13:32:34 园友关注度 7 13:32:36/8该会员上传的其它文档:7 p.7 p.6 p.6 p.7 p.7 p.6 p.7 p.7 p.7 p.7 p.7 p.7 p.5 p.5 p.6 p.9 p.5 p.5 p.6 p.5 p.5 p.5 p.5 p.湖北省随州市2014高考英语阅读理解、短文改错训练(6)(答案或解析)Lis..湖北省随州市2014高考英语阅读理解、短文改错训练(6)(答案或解析)Lisawasrunninglate.Lisa,25,hadalottodoatwork,plusvisitorsontheway:herparentswerecominginforThanksgivingfrom...湖北省随州市2014高考英语阅读理解、短文改错训练(6)(答案或解析)相关文档docdocdocdocdocdocdocdocdocdocdocdocdocdocdocdocdocdocdocdoc关于我们常见问题关注我们官方公共微信湖北省襄阳市四校(曾都一中、枣阳一中、襄州一中、宜城一中)2016届高三上学期期中联考英语试题解析原卷版_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
高中精品题库
最新高考模拟题
名校精品试卷
您可以上传图片描述问题
联系电话:
请填写真实有效的信息,以便工作人员联系您,我们为您严格保密。
湖北省襄阳市四校(曾都一中、枣阳一中、襄州一中、宜城一中)2016届高三上学期期中联考英语试题解析原卷版
||暂无简介
小升初、中高考、高二会考、艺考生文化课|
总评分0.0|
试读已结束,如果需要继续阅读或下载,敬请购买
定制HR最喜欢的简历
你可能喜欢湖北省随州市2014高考英语阅读理解、短文改错训练(14)_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
高中精品题库
最新高考模拟题
名校精品试卷
湖北省随州市2014高考英语阅读理解、短文改错训练(14)
上传于||暂无简介
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用0下载券
想免费下载更多文档?
定制HR最喜欢的简历
下载文档到电脑,查找使用更方便
还剩5页未读,继续阅读
定制HR最喜欢的简历
你可能喜欢新浪广告共享计划>
广告共享计划
湖北省襄阳市四校(曾都一中、枣阳一中、襄州一中、宜城一中)2016届高三上学期期中联考英语试题
上学科网,下好资&
(提取码:34c3)无需注册,免费全套提取&
经典高考资料
&&&&&&&&&&&&学年上学期期中考试高三英语试题
时间:&150分钟&&&&&&&&&&&分值:150分  &&&&&&命题牵头学校:宜城一中&
命题教师:&
命题学校:曾都一中&&&枣阳一中&&&襄州一中&&&&宜城一中
第一部分&听力(共两节,满分30分)
听下面5段对话。每段对话后有一个小题,从题中所给的A、B、C三个选项中选出最佳选项,并标在试卷的相应位置。听完每段对话后,你都有10秒钟的时间来回答有关小题和阅读下一小题。每段对话仅读一遍。
例:How&much&is&the&shirt?
&&&&A.&&&19.15.&&&&&&B.&&&9.15.&&&&&C.&&&9.18.
1.&Who&watched&the&Oscars?
&A.&The&man.
B.&Angelina.
C.&Miranda.
2.&Where&will&the&man&be&at&5:00?&
&A.&At&his&office.
B.&At&home.
C.&On&the&way&home.
3.&What&is&the&woman&doing&now?&
&A.&Doing&some&research
B.&Writing&a&paper.
C.&Studying&for&a&test.
4.&Why&does&the&man&need&the&boxes?&
&&&A.&He&is&going&on&a&trip.&&&&&&
&&&B.&He&is&using&them&for&a&project.&[来源:学科网]
&&&C.&He&is&packing&for&school.
5.&What&are&the&speakers&mainly&talking&about?&
&A.&A&snack&place.
B.&Food&from&Taiwan.
C.&Bad&economy.
第二节&(共&15&小题;每小题&1&分,满分&15&分)
听下面5段对话或独白。每段对话或独白后有几个小题,从题中所给的A、B、C&三个选项中选出最佳选项,并标在试卷的相应位置。听每段对话或独白前,你将有时间阅读各个小题,每小题5秒钟;听完后,各小题将给出5秒钟的作答时间。每段对话或独白读两遍。
听第&6&段材料,回答第&6、7&题。
6.&What&do&we&know&about&the&man?&
&&A.&He&wants&to&get&a&job&in&finance.
&&B.&He&doesn’t&have&any&work&experience.
&&C.&His&old&job&was&in&advertising.
7.&What&will&the&woman&probably&do&next?&
A.&Go&downstairs.
B.&Make&a&phone&call.
C.&Look&at&her&schedule.
听第7段材料,回答第8、9题。
8.&Why&does&the&woman&seldom&go&to&the&shop?&
&&A.&It’s&too&far&for&her.
&&B.&She&doesn’t&like&the&owner&of&the&shop.&
&&C.&The&prices&at&supermarkets&are&lower.
9.&What&does&the&man&think&of&the&shop?&
&&A.&He&doesn’t&need&to&line&up.
&&B.&The&prices&are&competitive.
&&C.&He&can&get&the&most&for&his&money.
听第8段材料,回答第10至12题。
10.&Where&does&the&conversation&take&place?&
A.&At&a&film&school.
B.&At&a&bar.
C.&At&a&cinema.
11.&What&does&Jim&do?&
A.&A&host.
B.&A&reporter.
C.&A&TV&producer.
12.&What&does&the&man&advise&the&woman&to&do?&
&&A.&Think&over&about&her&wedding&plans.
&&B.&Ask&Jim&what&he&thinks&of&the&future.
&&C.&Say&goodbye&to&her&new&boyfriend.
听第9段材料,回答第13至16题。
13.&What&does&the&man&intend&to&do&in&the&beginning?&
&&&A.&Go&to&see&the&doctor.
&B.&Ask&for&a&sick&leave.
C.&Talk&to&the&director.
14.&Why&hasn’t&the&man&gone&to&sleep?&
A.&He&is&waiting&a&call&from&his&doctor.
B.&He&doesn’t&need&to&get&up&early&next&morning.
C.&He&is&having&trouble&falling&asleep.
15.&What&is&the&man’s&work&environment&like?&
&&&A.&Tense.
&B.&Noisy.
C.&Joyful.
16.&What&will&the&woman&get&next&month?&
&&&A.&A&vacation.
&B.&A&higher&salary.
C.&A&new&job.
听第10段材料,回答第17至20题。
17.&Who&is&the&speaker&probably&speaking&to?&
&&&A.&All&new&students.
&B.&Foreign&students.
C.&Local&students.
18.&What&can&we&learn&about&the&student&dorms?&
A.&Four&students&share&a&room.
&&&&B.&Students&cannot&cook&there.
&&&&C.&Meals&in&the&cafeteria&are&included&in&the&price.
19.&Which&type&of&housing&has&no&more&rooms&available?&
&&&A.&The&Swedish&house.
&&B.&The&student&dorms.
C.&The&Spanish&house.
20.&What&will&the&audience&probably&do&next?&
&&&A.&Go&to&the&cafeteria.
&&B.&Fill&application&forms.
&&C.&Move&into&their&rooms.
第二部分&&阅读理解(共两节,满分40分)
第一节(共15小题;每小题2分,满分30分)
阅读下列短文,从每题所给的四个选项(A、B、C和D)中,选出最佳选项。
THIS&WEEK’S&TOURS&of&CATTY&SHACK
Thursday,&January&8,&2015—Daytime&Tours
Hours:&1:00~4:00&PM,&last&admittance&at&3:15&PM
Admission:&Adults:&$10&[来源:Z,]
Children&(3~11):&$5
2&&&Under:&Free
Purchase&Tickets:&
Tickets&may&be&pre-purchased&up&to&24&hours&prior&to&the&event&by&using&the&button&below.&Tickets&may&also&be&purchased&at&the&ranch—cash,&credit&Visa,&Mastercard&&&Discover&are&accepted&forms&of&payment&at&the&ranch.&Tickets&cannot&be&exchanged&or&money&refunded.&No&reservations&required.
Enjoy&a&leisurely,&guided&tour&of&our&sanctuary&and&see&all&the&residents&(Siberian&tigers,&lions,&cougars,&black&leopards,&a&bobcat,&a&coatimundi&and&foxes)!&Tours&last&approximately&45&minutes.
Saturday,&January&10,&2015—Night&Feeding&Tours
Hours:&Gates&open&at&6:00&PM.&Tours&from&6:00&PM&-7:00&PM.&Last&admittance&at&7:15&PM.&Feeding&begins&at&7:30&PM.
Admission:&Adults:&$15
Children&(3~11):&$10
&&&&&&&&&&2&&&Under:&Free
Purchase&Tickets:&
Tickets&may&be&pre-purchased&up&to&24&hours&prior&to&the&event&by&using&the&button&below.&Tickets&may&also&be&purchased&at&the&ranch&—&cash,&credit&Visa,&Mastercard&&&Discover&are&accepted&forms&of&payment&at&the&ranch.&Tickets&cannot&be&exchanged&or&money&refunded.&No&reservations&required.
&&&&Enjoy&a&guided&tour&of&all&the&residents&(Siberian&tigers,&lions,&cougars,&black&leopards,&a&bobcat,&a&coatimundi&and&foxes)&at&our&sanctuary!&Tours&begin&at&6:00&PM&and&leave&approximately&every&15&minutes.&Tours&last&about&45&minutes&and&include&a&viewing&of&all&our&residents,&as&time&allows,&along&with&facts&about&the&animals.&To&see&the&feeding,&we&suggest&everyone&arrive&at&the&ranch&by&7:15&PM&to&allow&for&adequate&time&for&check-in&and&walking&to&the&feeding&point.&At&7:30&PM,&you&will&get&to&watch&over&450&pounds&of&meat&distributed&throughout&the&sanctuary!&Get&ready&to&see&their&“wild”&side&—&there’s&sure&to&be&plenty&of&roaring!
&&&&To&learn&about&more&upcoming&tours,&you&can&click&on&the&calendar&event&listing&for&full&details.
21.&A&couple&with&his&son&aged&6&who&will&attend&Daytime&Tours&on&January&8&will&pay&______.
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&B.&$15&
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&C.&$&20&&&&&&&
&&&&&&&&&&&&D.&$25[来源:学科网]
22.&From&the&text,&we&can&know&all&EXCEPT&______.
A.&admission&cost&
&&&&B.&event&description&&&&&&&C.&special&comments
&&&&&&&&D.&visiting&hours
23.&Which&of&the&following&about&Night&Feeding&Tours&on&January&10,&2015&is&WRONG?
A.&Tickets&are&non-refundable.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&B.&Visitors&can&feed&the&animals&in&person.
C.&Guide&is&available&during&the&tours.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&D.&Visitors&can’t&be&allowed&in&after&7:15&PM.&
24.&Where&can&you&find&the&text?
A.&On&the&website.&&&&B.&In&the&textbook.&&&&C.&In&the&magazine.&&&&D.&On&the&poster&board.
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&B
Death&is&natural,&but&do&you&have&any&idea&of&the&process&of&dying?&Modern&scientists&divide&the&process&of&dying&into&two&phases---clinical&or&temporary&death&and&biological&death.&Clinical&death&occurs&when&the&vital&organs,&such&as&the&heart&or&lungs,&have&ceased&to&function,&but&have&not&suffered&permanent&damage.&The&organism&can&still&be&revived(复活).&Biological&death&occurs&when&changes&in&the&organism&lead&to&the&“breaking&up”&of&vital&cells&and&tissues.&Death&is&then&unchangeable&and&final.
Scientists&have&been&seeking&a&way&to&prolong&the&period&of&clinical&death&so&that&the&organism&can&remain&alive&before&biological&death&occurs.&The&best&method&developed&so&far&involves&cooling&of&the&organism,&combined&with&narcotic&sleep.&By&slowing&down&the&body’s&metabolism(新陈代谢),&cooling&delays&the&processes&leading&to&biological&death.
To&illustrate&how&this&works,&scientists&performed&an&experiment&on&a&six-year-old&female&monkey&called&Keta.&The&scientist&put&Keta&to&sleep&with&a&narcotic.&Then&they&surrounded&her&body&with&ice-bags&and&began&checking&her&body&temperature.&When&it&had&dropped&to&28&degrees&the&scientists&began&draining&blood&from&an&artery.&The&monkey’s&blood&pressure&decreased&and&an&hour&later&both&the&heart&and&breathing&stopped:&clinical&death&set&in.&For&twenty&minutes&Keta&remained&in&this&state.&Her&temperature&dropped&to&22&degrees.&At&this&point&the&scientists&pumped&blood&into&an&artery&in&the&direction&of&the&heart&and&started&artificial&breathing.&After&two&minutes&Keta’s&heart&became&active&once&more.&After&fifteen&minutes,&spontaneous(自发的)breathing&began,&and&after&four&hours&Keta&opened&her&eyes&and&lifted&her&head.&After&six&hours,&when&the&scientists&tried&to&give&her&a&penicillin&injection,&Keta&seized&the&syringe&and&ran&with&it&around&the&room.&Her&behavior&differed&little&from&that&of&a&healthy&animal.
25.&For&a&person&who&suffers&from&the&clinical&death&&&&&&
&&&A.&his&most&important&organs&are&damaged.
B.&he&still&has&the&possibility&of&getting&back&to&life.
C.&he&can&not&avoid&final&death.
D.&he&is&still&very&much&alive
26.&Scientists&try&to&make&the&time&of&clinical&death&longer&in&order&to&&&&
&&&A.&slow&down&the&body’s&metabolism.
B.&bring&vital&cells&and&tissues&back&to&active&life.
C.&cool&the&organism.
D.&delay&the&coming&of&biological&death.
27.&How&did&the&scientists&put&Keta&into&clinical&death?
&&&A.&By&putting&her&to&sleep,&lowering&her&temperature&and&draining&her&blood.
B.&By&surrounding&her&body&with&ice-bags&and&draining&her&blood.
C.&By&lowing&her&blood&pressure&and&stopping&her&heart&from&beating.
D.&By&draining&her&blood,&lowering&her&blood&pressure&and&stopping&her&breathing.
28.&All&of&the&following&indicate&that&the&monkey&has&almost&restored&to&her&original&physical&state&except&the&fact&that&&&&
&&&A.&her&heart&beat&again.
B.&she&regained&her&normal&breath.
C.&she&rejected&a&penicillin&injection.
D.&she&acted&as&lively&as&a&healthy&monkey.
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&C
In&this&information&age,&there&are&plenty&of&mindless&activities&to&keep&a&child&busy.&Yet&despite&the&competition,&my&8-year-old&daughter&Alice&wants&to&spend&her&leisure&time&writing&short&stories.&She&wants&to&enter&one&of&her&stories&into&a&writing&contest,&a&competition&which&she&won&last&year.
As&a&writer,&I&know&about&winning&contests---and&about&losing&them.&I&know&what&it&is&like&to&work&hard&on&a&story&only&to&receive&a&rejection&letter&from&the&publisher.&I&also&know&the&pressure&of&trying&to&live&up&to&a&reputation&created&by&previous&victories.&What&if&she&doesn’t&win&the&contest&again?&That’s&the&strange&thing&about&being&a&parent.&So&many&of&our&own&past&scars&and&destroyed&hopes&can&resurface&in&our&children.
A&revelation(启示)&came&last&week&when&I&asked&her,&“Don’t&you&want&to&win&again?”&“No,”&she&replied,&“I&just&want&to&tell&the&story&of&an&angel&going&to&first&grade.”
I&had&just&spent&weeks&correcting&her&stories&as&she&spontaneously(自发地)told&them.&Telling&myself&that&I&was&merely&an&experienced&writer&guiding&the&young&writer&across&the&hall,&I&offered&suggestions&for&characters,&conflicts&and&endings&for&her&tales.&The&story&about&a&fearful&angel&starting&first&grade&was&quickly&“guided”&by&me&into&the&tale&of&a&little&girl&with&a&wild&imagination&taking&her&first&music&lesson.&I&had&turned&her&contest&into&my&contest&without&even&realizing&it.
Staying&back&and&giving&kids&space&to&grow&is&not&as&easy&as&it&looks.&Because&I&know&very&little&about&farm&animals&who&use&tools&or&angels&who&go&to&first&grade,&I&had&to&accept&the&fact&that&I&was&co-opting&my&daughter’s&experience.
While&stepping&back&was&difficult&for&me,&it&was&certainly&a&good&first&step&that&I&will&quickly&follow&with&more&steps,&putting&myself&far&enough&away&to&give&her&room&but&close&enough&to&help&if&asked.&All&the&while&I&will&be&reminding&myself&that&children&need&room&to&experiment,&grow&and&find&their&own&voices.&
29.&What&do&we&know&about&the&author’s&own&writing&experience?
&&&A.&She&was&constantly&under&pressure&to&write&more.
B.&Her&road&to&success&was&full&of&pain&and&frustrations.
C.&Most&of&her&stories&had&been&rejected&by&publishers.
D.&She&did&not&quite&live&up&to&her&reputation&as&a&writer.
30.&Why&did&Alice&want&to&enter&this&year’s&writing&contest?
&&&A.&She&wanted&to&share&her&stories&with&readers.
B.&She&had&won&a&prize&in&the&previous&contest.
C.&She&believed&she&possessed&real&talent&for&writing.
D.&She&was&sure&of&winning&with&her&mother’s&help.&
31.&The&underlined&sentence&probably&means&that&the&author&was&&&&&.
&&&A.&trying&not&to&let&her&daughter&enjoy&her&own&life
B.&helping&her&daughter&develop&real&skills&for&writing
C.&making&sure&that&her&daughter&would&win&the&contest
D.&trying&to&get&her&daughter&to&do&the&thing&as&the&author&wished
32.&What&does&the&writer&mean&to&tell&us&in&the&last&two&paragraphs?
&&&A.&Children&need&more&room&to&develop.
B.&Parents&should&co-opt&children’s&experience.
C.&Children&should&be&provided&enough&help.
D.&Parents&need&to&remind&their&children&of&their&own&choices.
Road&rage&is&commonly&seen&or&often&happens&in&our&daily&lives.&There&have&been&countless&stories&about&this&new&and&scary&phenomenon,&considered&a&type&of&aggressive&driving.&While&drunk&driving&remains&a&critical&problem,&the&facts&about&aggressive&driving&are&surely&as&disturbing.&For&instance,&last&year&alone,&41,&907&people&died&on&the&highways.&Of&those&deaths,&it’s&estimated&that&about&two-thirds&were&caused&at&last&in&part&by&aggressive&driving&behavior.
Why&is&this&phenomenon&occurring&more&than&ever&now?&Experts&have&several&theories,&and&all&are&probably&partially&correct.&One&suggestion&is&sheer&overcrowding.&In&the&last&decade,&the&number&of&cars&on&the&roads&has&increased&by&more&than&11&percent,&and&the&number&of&miles&driven&has&increased&by&35&percent.&However,&the&number&of&new&road&miles&has&only&increased&by&1&percent.&That&means&more&cars&in&the&same&amount&of&&and&the&problem&is&magnified&in&urban&areas.
Also,&people&have&less&time&and&more&things&to&do.&With&people&working&and&trying&to&fit&extra&chores&and&activities&into&the&day,&stress&levels&have&never&been&higher.&Stress&creates&anxiety,&which&leads&to&short&tempers.&These&factors,&when&combined&in&certain&stations,&can&spell&Road&Rage.
You&may&think&you&are&the&last&person&who&would&drive&aggressively,&but&you&might&be&surprised.&For&instance,&have&you&ever&yelled&out&loud&at&a&lower&driver,&sounded&the&born&long&and&hard&at&another&car,&or&sped&up&to&keep&another&driver&from&passing?&If&you&recognize&yourself&in&any&of&these&situations,&watch&out!
Whether&you&are&getting&angry&at&other&drivers,&or&another&driver&is&visibly&upset&with&you,&there&are&things&you&can&do&to&avoid&any&major&conflict.&If&you&are&easily&influenced&by&road&rage,&the&key&is&to&discharge&your&emotion&in&a&healthy&way.&If&you&are&the&target&of&another&driver’s&rage,&do&everything&possible&to&get&away&from&the&other&driver&safely,&including&avoiding&eye&contact&and&getting&out&of&their&way.
33.&Last&year&on&the&highways,&&&&&.
A.&approximately&two&thirds&of&drivers&were&killed&by&road&rages
B.&road&rage&remained&the&No.&1&killer&and&took&41,907&people’s&lives
C.&more&people&were&killed&by&aggressive&driving&than&by&drunk&driving.
D.&drunk&driving&was&a&problem&more&serious&than&aggressive&driving.
34.&As&a&cause&of&aggressive&driving,&which&of&the&following&is&not&included?
A.&Drivers’&stress&and&anxiety.
&&&&B.&Rush&hour&traffic.
C.&Increasing&number&of&cars.
D.&Overcrowded&roads.
35.Which&of&the&following&shows&the&main&idea&of&the&last&paragraph?
&&A.&The&bad&results&of&road&rage&&
&&&&&B.&How&to&discharge&your&emotion&properly.
&&C.&The&practical&ways&to&escape&any&fight
on&roads&&D.&People&easily&influenced&by&road&rage
第二节(共5小题;每小题2分,满分10分)
根据短文内容,从短文后的选项中选出能填入空白处的最佳选项,选项中有两项多余选项。&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
A&major&source&of&teen&stress&is&school&exams,&and&test&anxiety&is&not&uncommon.&When&you&recognize&your&teen&is&under&stress,&how&can&parents&help&your&teen&stay&calm&before&an&exam?
Be&involved.&Parents&need&to&be&involved&in&their&teen’s&work.&&36&What&they&look&for&is&your&presence&―&to&talk,&to&cry,&or&simply&to&sit&with&them&quietly.&Communicate&openly&with&your&teen.&Encourage&your&teen&to&express&her&worries&and&fears,&but&don’t&let&them&focus&on&those&fears.
Provide&a&calm&setting.&Help&your&teen&set&up&a&quiet&place&to&study&and&protect&his&privacy.&Give&them&a&nutritious&diet.&It&is&important&for&your&teen&to&eat&a&healthy,&balanced&diet&during&exam&times&to&focus&and&do&her&best.&&&37&&&&If&this&happens,&encourage&your&teen&to&eat&light&meals&or&sandwiches.&A&healthy&diet,&rather&than&junk&food,&is&best&for&reducing&stress.
&&38&&&&Persuade&your&teenager&to&get&some&sleep&and&/or&do&something&active&when&she&needs&a&real&break&from&studying.&Making&time&for&relaxation,&fun,&and&exercise&are&all&important&in&reducing&stress.&Help&your&teen&balance&her&time&so&that&she&will&feel&comfortable&taking&time&out&from&studying&to&spend&time&with&friends&or&rest.
Help&them&get&organized.&&&39&&&Together,&you&and&your&teen&can&work&out&a&time-table&in&which&she&can&study&for&what&she&knows&will&be&on&the&test.
Show&a&positive&attitude.&&&40&&&Your&panic,&anxiety&and&blame&contribute&to&your&teen’s&pressure.&Make&your&teen&feel&accepted&and&valued&for&her&efforts.&Most&importantly,&reassure&your&teen&that&things&will&be&all&right,&no&matter&what&the&results&are.
A.&A&parent’s&attitude&will&dictate&their&teen’s&emotions.
B.&Exam&stress&can&make&some&teens&lose&their&appetite.
C.&They&will&only&make&the&situation&worse.
D.&Encourage&your&teen&to&relax.
E.&The&best&thing&is&simply&to&listen.
F.&Help&your&teen&think&about&what&she&has&to&study&and&plan&accordingly.
G.&Your&teen&may&also&make&negative&comments&about&themselves.
第三部分&&英语知识运用(共两小节,满分45分)
第一节&完形填空(共20小题;每小题1.5分,满分30分)
阅读下面短文,从短文后各题所给的四个选项(A、B、C和D)中,选出可以填入空白处的最佳选项。
Several&times&my&daughter&Carolyn&had&telephoned&to&say,&“Mother,&you&must&come&to&see&the&daffodils&(黄水仙)&&41&&they&are&over.”&I&wanted&to&go,&but&it&was&a&long&drive&from&my&home.&“&I&will&come&next&Tuesday,”&I&&42&&,&a&little&hesitantly,&on&her&third&call.
&&Next&Tuesday&I&drove&there.&When&I&finally&&43&&Carolyn’s&house&and&hugged&my&grandchildren,&I&said,&“&44&&the&daffodils,&Carolyn!&The&road&is&invisible&in&the&fog,&and&there&is&&45&&in&the&world&except&you&and&these&children&that&I&want&to&see&badly&enough&to&drive&&46&&inch!”
My&daughter&smiled&and&said,&“You&will&never&forgive&yourself&if&you&&47&&&the&chance&of&seeing&the&beautiful&flowers.”
So&we&drove&there.&After&twenty&minutes&on&the&highway&we&&48&&onto&a&small&road&and&I&saw&a&small&church.&There&we&got&out&of&the&car.&I&&&49&&&Carolyn&down&the&path.&As&I&turned&a&&50&&of&the&path,&I&looked&up&and&gasped.&Before&me&lay&the&most&glorious&&51&&.&There&were&five&acres&of&flowers.&It&looked&&52&&someone&had&taken&&53&&gold&and&poured&it&down&&54&&&the&mountain&peak&and&slopes.
“Who&planted&all&these?”&I&asked&Carolyn.
&&&&&&“It’s&&55&&one&woman,”&Carolyn&answered.&“That’s&her&home,”&Carolyn&&56&&a&cottage&.We&walked&up&to&the&house.&On&the&patio(露台),&we&saw&a&&57&&.
There&it&was:&“&The&Daffodil&Principe:1.&50,000&bulbs(球茎).&2.One&at&a&time,&by&one&woman.&3.&58&&in&1958.”
&For&me&that&moment&was&a&life-changing&&59&&.I&thought&of&this&woman&whom&I&had&&60&&met&and&who&had&begun&one&bulb&at&a&time&to&bring&the&beauty&and&joy&to&an&unknown&mountaintop.
41.&A.&since
B.&before C.&unless
42.&A.&allowed
B.&complained C.&admitted
D.&promised
43.&A.&slipped into
B.&jumped&out
&&&&C.&walked&into
D.&drove&out
44.&A.&Forgot
B.&Remind C.&Remember
45.&A.&anything
B.&everything C.&nothing
D.&something
46.&A.&other
B.&another &&
C.&more D.&less
47.&A.&miss
B.&seize C.&get
48.&A.&held
B.&caught C.&exchanged
49.&A.&led
B.&showed C.&followed
50.&A.&side
B.&corner C.&bank
51.&A.&sight
B.&park C.&land
52.&A.&even&if
B.&ever&since
D.&what&if
53.&A.&scores&of
B.&a&great&deal
C.&a&number&of
&&&&&&&&D.&many&a
54.&A.&over
B.&through
C.&across&&&&&
55.&A.&even
C.&also&&&&&
56.&A.&devoted&to
B.&stuck&in
C.&shouted&at&&
D.&pointed&to
57.&A.&signal
C.&symbol&&
&& D.&sample
58.&A.&Completed
B.&Realized C.&Began
D.&Finished
59.&A.&experiment
B.&situation
C.&condition&
D.&experience
60.&A.&never
B.&regularly C.&surely
第二节(共10小题;每小题1.5分,满分15分)
阅读下面材料,在空白处填入适当的内容(1个单词)或括号内单词的正确形式。
In&this&constantly&changing&world,&how&to&put&the&knowledge&&&61&&&(gain)&every&day&into&&&62&&&(real)&has&interested&numerous&people.&As&a&proverb&goes,&“Knowledge&is&a&treasure,&but&practice&is&the&key&&&63&&&it.”&Apparently,&this&saying&&&64&&(try)&to&deliver&the&message&&&65&&&we&ought&not&to&stop&practicing&it&if&we&&&66&&(true)&want&to&master&the&knowledge&we&learn,
There&are&several&reasons&&&67&&&(account)&for&this&statement.&To&begin&with,&human&beings&are&forgetful&&therefore,&only&when&we&use&knowledge,&make&&&68&&(mistake),&and&try&to&use&it&again&will&we&be&able&to&remember&it&by&our&heart.&Moreover,&knowledge&has&become&growingly&complicated&and&we&can&seldom&grasp&the&essence&of&it&if&we&do&not&practice&it&again&and&again.&
Practicing,&to&sum&up,&&&69&&&(be)&of&greatest&importance&for&those&who&are&determined&to&learn&knowledge&well.&As&a&student,&I&hope&that&the&young&can&focus&more&attention&on&practicing&&&70&&&they&learn.
第四部分&写作(共两节,满分35分)
第一节&短文改错(共10小题;每小题1分,满分10分)
假定英语课上老师要求同桌之间交换修改作文,请你修改你同桌写的以下作文。文中共有10处语言错误,每句中最多有两处。每处错误仅涉及一个单词的增加、删除或修改。
增加:在缺词处加一个漏字符号(^),并在其下面写出该加的词。
删除:把多余的词用(\)划掉。
修改:在错的词下划一横线,并在该词下面写出修改后的词。
注意:1、每处错误及其修改均仅限一词;
&&&&&&&&&&2、只允许修改10处,多者(从第11处起)不计分。
This&is&the&first&time&that&I&had&been&away&from&home,&so&I&find&it&hard&to&live&here.&How&I&wish&I&can&turn&to&Lucy,&who&once&gave&me&much&help!&I&had&trouble&with&my&study&in&Grade&9.&So&frustrating&was&I&that&I&began&to&play&computer&games&after&school,&when&I&should&have&paid&more&attention&to&catching&up&with&others.&Beside,&I&was&even&caught&cheating&in&the&exam,&it&worried&my&parents&a&lot.&When&asking&about&the&reason&why&I&fell&far&behind,&I&was&too&guilty&to&say&a&word.&It&was&then&Lucy&came&to&my&help,&telling&me&not&to&give&up.&To&my&amazement,&I&made&a&great&progress.&Finally,&I&even&became&one&of&the&top&student&in&my&class.&I&must&say&thanks&to&Lucy,&without&whose&help,&I&could&never&have&had&so&good&grades.
第二节&书面表达(满分25分)
假如你是李华,前几天你收到网友Jim的来信,询问你的高三生活,你打算在回信中介绍以下三个方面的内容:
1、生活安排;&&2、学习计划;&&3、理想的大学及专业。
1、词数100字左右;
2、可适当增加细节,以使行文连贯;&
3、开头已为你写好,不计入总词数。
I’m&very&glad&to&hear&from&you.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Yours&sincerely,
&&&&&Li&Hua&&&&
学年上学期期中考试高三英语答案
1-5.CABCA&&&&&&6-10.ABCAB&&&&11-15.&CABCA&&&16-20.&BABCB
21-24.DCBA
&&&&25-28.&BDAC
&&&29-32.&BADA
&&&33-35.&CBC[来源:学.科.网]
36-40.EBDFA
41-45.&BDCAC&&&46-50.&BADCB&&&51-55.&ACBAD&&&56-60.&DBCDA
61.&gained&&&&&62.reality&&&&&&&&63.to&&&&&&&&&64.tries&&&&&&65.that&&
66&.truly&&&&&&67.accounting&&&&&68.mistakes&&&&69.is&&&&&&&70.what
This&is&the&first&time&that&I&had&been&away&from&home,&so&I&find&it&hard&to&live&here.&How&I&
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&have
wish&I&can&turn&to&Lucy,&who&once&gave&me&much&help!&I&had&trouble&with&my&study&in&Grade&9.&
&&&&&could
So&frustrating&was&I&that&I&began&to&play&computer&games&after&school,&when&I&should&have&paid&
frustrated
more&attention&to&catching&up&with&others.&Beside,&I&was&even&caught&cheating&in&the&exam,&it
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&Besides&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&which
worried&my&parents&a&lot.&When&asking&about&the&reason&why&I&fell&far&behind,&I&was&too&guilty&to&
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&asked
say&a&word.&It&was&then∧&Lucy&came&to&my&help,&telling&me&not&to&give&up.&To&my&amazement,&
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&that
I&made&a&great&progress.&Finally,&I&even&became&one&of&the&top&student&in&my&class.&I&must&say&
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&students
thanks&to&Lucy,&without&whose&help,&I&could&never&have&had&so&good&grades.
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&such
One&possible&version:
I’m&very&glad&to&hear&from&you.&In&your&letter,&you&asked&me&about&my&Senior&Three&life.&To&tell&you&the&truth,&I&am&really&busy&with&my&exams&and&homework.&Therefore&I&need&to&balance&my&study&and&life&in&order&to&make&it&colorful&and&meaningful.
I&strongly&believe&that&doing&sports&everyday&may&build&up&our&body.&Besides,&communicating&with&teachers,&parents&and&friends&can&be&of&great&help&to&reduce&my&pressure.&As&for&my&study,&I’ve&made&a&practical&plan&to&follow&strictly.&I&should&also&overcome&my&shyness&to&consult&the&teachers&if&there&is&something&making&me&confused.&What’s&more,&to&improve&English&is&the&most&urgent&thing&because&I&have&to&make&a&solid&foundation&for&my&dream&university-----FuDan&University,&where&I&would&like&to&major&in&English.&I&really&hope&that&my&dream&will&come&true&through&my&perseverance&and&diligence.
Best&wishes!
Yours&sincerely,
短文写作评分标准(满分25分)
第五档:&&21-25分&&(漂漂亮亮)
要点齐全,结构合理,词汇丰富,句子连贯,无明显语法错误。&
第四档:&&16-20分&&(清清楚楚)
要点齐全,结构完整,词汇和句子基本正确,有少量语法错误。
第三档:&11-15分&&(马马虎虎)
要点部分缺失,有语法和词汇错误,但不影响交际。
第二档:&6-10分&&&(糊里糊涂)
内容基本吻合,句式单调,有较多语法和词汇错误,影响意义的表达。
第一档:&1-5分&&&&(一塌糊涂)
内容与提示不吻合,有较多错误,影响意义的表达。
听力录音文字材料
Text&1&M:&Did&you&watch&the&Oscars&on&Sunday,&Miranda?
W:&Yes,&of&course!&I&watch&them&every&year!&What&did&you&think&about&what&Angelina&Jolie&did?
M:&Well,&to&be&honest,&I&didn’t&watch&the&Oscars.&I&guess&I&don’t&understand&why&everyone&likes&it&so&much.
Text&2&M:&Give&me&a&call&when&you&get&into&town.&I’ll&pick&you&up&at&the&train&station.
W:&Should&I&call&you&at&your&office?
M:&If&you&get&in&before&5:30,&call&the&office.&Otherwise,&call&me&at&home.
Text&3&M:&How&is&your&homework&coming&along?
W:&Don’t&ask.&After&I&finish&writing&this&paper,&I’ve&got&to&start&my&research&for&another&paper&that’s&due&next&week.&And&I&don’t&know&when&I’ll&have&time&to&prepare&for&my&test&that’s&in&two&days.
Text&4&W:&Jerry,&you’re&leaving&for&school&tomorrow.&What&can&I&do&to&help?
M:&Please&ask&dad&where&my&boxes&are.
W:&You&can&use&these&old&suitcases&here&instead.
Text&5&M:&I&drove&by&the&Taiwanese&snack&place,&and&I&noticed&that&it’s&closed.&I&think&it&went&out&of&business.
W:&You&can’t&be&serious!&I&just&ate&there&yesterday,&and&the&owner&didn’t&say&anything&about&closing&down.
Text&6&M:&As&you&can&see,&I&have&a&degree&in&finance,&and&I&also&have&three&years&of&work&experience&at&a&major&Wall&Street&firm.
W:&Yes,&but&this&is&not&exactly&a&finance&job.&It&has&more&to&do&with&marketing&and&advertising.
M:&I&see…&is&it&possible&that&I&am&in&the&wrong&office?&I&thought&I&was&applying&for&a&financial&manager&position.
W:&Let&me&give&them&a&call&and&see&if&there&was&a&mistake&with&the&schedule.&There&might&be&a&marketing&expert&downstairs&with&the&finance&people!
Text&7&W:&This&place&is&different&from&the&supermarket&we’re&used&to,&isn’t&it?&I&don’t&come&here&very&often&because&I&think&the&prices&are&higher&than&those&at&supermarkets.
M:&There&isn’t&much&of&a&selection.&I&mean,&there&are&only&one&or&two&brands&of&each&type&of&product,&but&that&makes&it&easier&to&choose&things.
W:&When&I’m&not&in&a&hurry,&I&usually&enjoy&comparing&brands&and&prices&so&I&can&get&the&most&for&my&money.
M:&At&this&time&of&night,&this&is&probably&the&only&place&open.
W:&I’m&surprised&at&the&milk&prices.&They’re&much&lower&than&I&expected.&The&prices&are&competitive&with&those&of&the&large&chains.
M:&The&prices&are&low&on&selected&items,&but&the&shop&can’t&really&compete&with&supermarkets&when&it&comes&to&most&things.&At&least&there&are&no&long&lines&here.
Text&8&M:&So,&what&do&you&want&to&do?&Get&another&drink&here,&or&call&it&a&night?[来源:Z,]
W:&I’ll&have&another&beer.&Let&me&buy&this&round.
M:&OK,&thanks.&So,&how&was&your&date&the&other&night?
W:&Great!&Jim&took&me&to&the&cinema&to&see&a&film.&I&think&he’s&really&nice,&and&he’s&got&a&cool&job&—&he’s&a&television&producer,&you&know.&He&went&to&the&National&Film&and&Television&School,&and&he’s&been&working&at&Channel&4&for&a&year&now.
M:&Sounds&impressive.&So,&you&think&it&might&get&serious?
W:&Yeah,&we&have&a&good&connection.&I&think&he’s&marriage&material.&We’ll&see&how&it&goes,&but&I’m&already&thinking&we&could&have&a&long-term&future&ahead&of&us.
M:&Isn’t&it&a&bit&early&to&talk&about&stuff&like&that?&You’ve&only&been&out&with&him&twice&so&far.
W:&No,&we’ve&been&out&three&times&now,&and&I’m&seeing&him&again&tomorrow.&It’s&not&easy&finding&someone&you’re&attracted&to&and&have&good&chemistry&with.&I&don’t&see&what’s&wrong&with&thinking&about&the&future.&
M:&Well,&I’d&be&careful&if&I&were&you.&You&should&get&to&know&him&better&before&talking&about&marriage.
Text&9&M:&I&can’t&sleep,&Lisa.&I’m&gonna&call&in&sick&tomorrow.
W:&You&should&go&to&see&the&doctor.&This&is&the&third&time&this&week&you’ve&stayed&up&all&night.&Are&you&all&right?
M:&I’m&not&sure&anymore.&I&feel&fine,&and&I&get&tired&when&it&gets&late,&but&then&I&just&stay&awake.
W:&I’ll&call&Dr.&Choi&at&nine&to&make&an&appointment.
M:&I’m&fine.&I’ll&come&to&bed.
W:&Please&do.&You’ll&only&get&a&couple&hours&of&sleep&at&most&before&you&have&to&wake&up&for&work.
M:&I&think&I&should&stay&home.
W:&Are&you&stressed&about&something?
M:&Yes,&it’s&the&new&director.&She&is&not&a&pleasant&person&to&work&for.&Three&people&have&quit&in&the&past&two&weeks.&Everyone&walks&around&the&office&scared&and&silent.&
W:&Why&didn’t&you&tell&me&this&before?
M:&I&didn’t&want&to&bother&you&with&it.&I&can’t&afford&to&quit&without&lining&up&another&job.
W:&I’m&gonna&get&that&raise&starting&next&month,&so&you&should&consider&that.
Welcome,&everyone,&to&this&workshop&on&student&housing.&I’ll&go&through&the&information&about&types&of&housing&available&for&the&term&and&the&application&procedure.&Then,&if&you&have&any&questions,&feel&free&to&ask&me.
There&are&two&main&types&of&housing&for&you&to&choose&from:&student&dorms&and&the&international&houses.&As&of&now,&there&are&some&spaces&available&in&each&type,&but&they&are&filling&up&fast.&You&should&get&your&application&in&as&soon&as&possible.&Let&me&explain&some&of&the&main&features&of&each&type&of&housing.
The&student&dorms&are&for&all&students.&We&have&men’s&dorms&and&women’s&dorms.&All&the&rooms&have&two&beds,&two&closets,&and&two&desks.&There&are&no&cooking&facilities&in&the&dorms,&but&you&can&buy&a&meal&ticket&for&the&cafeteria.
The&international&houses&are&groups&of&apartments&for&both&foreign&and&local&students.&They&are&organized&into&language&and&culture&themes,&and&some&of&them&have&rules&about&speaking&only&a&certain&language&during&meal&times.&It’s&a&good&way&for&students&to&learn&other&cultures&and&languages.&I&think&that&the&Spanish&house&is&full,&but&there&are&rooms&available&in&all&the&other&houses.
我的更多文章:
( 21:01:34)( 20:54:31)( 20:48:18)( 20:39:10)( 20:25:28)( 15:46:24)( 15:46:05)( 15:45:39)( 15:45:08)( 15:44:34)
已投稿到:
以上网友发言只代表其个人观点,不代表新浪网的观点或立场。}

我要回帖

更多关于 高考英语试卷 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信