热门课程推荐
小升初语文国学课程提高班
小升初语文阅读课程6-10讲
小升初语文阅读课程1-5讲
高一英语听说突破提高班
学大教育文章版权及声明
热门课程推荐
用微信扫一扫
关于学大教育几篇英语看图填词,额,我只打前面几句话,希望看过的同学帮下忙.第一篇:Welcome to our summer camp.I’m Jack Brown.And it’s my job to make sure you are here.Now this afternoon we‘ll go together on the walking tour of the city to know more( )it.第二篇:It was my first day at school.I went to all my classes by( ).I haven't got any friends here.第三篇:Olympic Game are held every four years.This year it was in London,the UK.第四篇:Thursday,September 20th,2012 Today wasn‘t a very good day for me.I usually get up at six o‘clock,but this morning I didn‘t get up( )seven o‘clock.这只是整篇前面的几句话.我想要的是整篇的答案.
幽灵风度丶AF
1,2,3,unit
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码初三看图填词.图不是很清楚.尽量帮帮忙.One Sunday Mr Black went to town on 1___ 2 ____ his dog for shopping.Just before they 3 ___ the gate of the 4 ____ ,a 5 ____ 6 _____ him.He said,“The dog mustn't be 7 _____ to town and should be kept at 8____ ”So Mr Black said 9 ______ to him and went back home 10 ____ buying anything.
1.foot 2.with 3.reached/got to/arrived at 4.market 5.guard 6.stopped 7 taken 8 once 9 .nothing 10.without It is my own idea,is it OK?
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码谁知道什么辅导书有英语的看图填词的? 不要什么完形填空,知道的就说,不知道的不要回答.我去书店看了,不要什么完形填空,知道的就说,不知道的不要回答.我去书店看了,没有一本是有看图的,都是完形填空和阅读理解.这些不要
诺念禁卫军273
你上网去找找 初中(或高中)英语看图填词150篇 我用这个 挺好的
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码看图填词题型专项_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
评价文档:
看图填词题型专项
上传于||暂无简介
大小:1.36MB
登录百度文库,专享文档复制特权,财富值每天免费拿!