电视剧roro jonggranggparents(同义词)

Unknown Host
Unknown Host
Description: Unable to locate the server requested ---
the server does not have a DNS entry.
Perhaps there is a misspelling
in the server name, or the server no longer exists.
Double-check the
name and try again.grangparent和grangparents的区别_百度知道
grangparent和grangparents的区别
提问者采纳
grandparent可以指祖父母/外祖父母中的一个人,即可以指祖父/祖母/外祖旦搐测诽爻赌诧涩超绩父/外祖母;而grandparents则是指祖父母/外祖父母,即指两个人。
其他类似问题
grandparent 就是一个奶奶就是一个grandparentgrandparents 就是多於一个奶奶和爷爷 就是 grand旦搐测诽爻赌诧涩超绩parents
为您推荐:
其他1条回答
grandparent是祖父母 不是祖父 就祖母旦搐测诽爻赌诧涩超绩grandparents是两个人 祖父和祖母
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁How My Parents Taught Me To Be A Grandparent
Larry Busacca via Getty Images
Growing up, I didn’t have grandparents. My mom’s dad died when she was four and my mom’s mom died when I was four. My dad’s dad lived to be ninety-six but, due to my dad’s escape from Bulgaria after WW2, my father was deemed an enemy of the state and feared returning to his homeland. Each of their grandparents died early on in my parents’ lives so they didn’t have grandparents either. We all grew up grandparent-less.
When we were kids, my dad and mom worked hard, both responsible for duties that were separate and no less equal. But, when my dad retired he could finally do the things he loved like garden, golf and build things. My mom could crochet to her heart’s content, see her girlfriends, and maybe not have to cook as much as she had all her life.
Then, lo and behold, my husband and I had kids. And those kids were lucky enough to have grandparents who had retired. No longer working, and happy as can be, my parents were free to spend time with their grandchildren. I recognized the impact two people could have on children who were “their own,” but once removed. I was a fly on a wall observing Mom’s patience for following around one of our kids with a spoonful of pasta to get him to eat, listening patiently as one child would try to form new words, teaching them all the names of her pet goats growing up in her village in Greece, singing old, Greek folk songs to lull her grandsons to sleep, and telling me, “Your kids teach you how to be a parent.”
My dad could spend endless hours pushing a colicky baby in a stroller around the family room, telling the kids stories about his childhood (the ones he could bear to reveal), play in the pool for endless hours, without complaint or boredom as he let the kids ride on his back, rock in a rocking chair with our son while holding an ice cream cone that would be dripping faster than he could fold another layer into his napkin, and wiping tears from his eyes at the blessings of the life he had come to have after an extremely painful childhood.
When our kids were in school, their grandparents attended every play, musical, presentation, graduation, and sporting event. They were always there. Always. My parents commitment to being a part of their grandchildren’s lives was such that they traveled to locations all over the world to be with them and us. My kids “nannies” were their grandparents. I know how rare that is, and how blessed we all have been to have had grandparents willing and able to do that. During those years, I observed how to be a confidante, not a rule maker or enforcer, and to have no judgment. Each child was accepted unconditionally and was loved equally. If our children felt pain, so did Mom and Dad. All achievements and milestones were celebrated with no agendas. They made each child feel special and unique. There was never any doubt that each was loved deeply. I watched, then, with my yet-to-be wrinkled eyes, and saw the love and patience in the eyes of my parents. No wrinkles will ever be more precious than those of a grandparent’s smile.
Now that I have two very young grandchildren, I am so thankful that I was blessed with two beautiful role models. A couple of weeks ago our three-year-old granddaughter sat on my lap as she got a “pedicure.” She knows when she comes over to Yiayia and Papou’s house, we are going to sing, dance, put on plays, swim, and she will get to drink her favorite soda made with Stevia. She will take “orders” as a waitress and throw poker chips around like it’s raining Vegas. She may not yet know that we will be at all her ballet recitals, graduations, taking way too many pictures and videos. But, one day she will. Her little sister will have the same fan club, and even though they may be too young to understand the value of grandparents right this instant, they know they are loved unconditionally.
Mom was right. My kids may have taught me how to be a parent, but my parents, through their love and patience, taught me how to be a grandparent.
Happy Grandparents Day to one, and all.
Grandparents Day 2014
Shannon Meserve
Get top stories and blog posts emailed to me each day. Newsletters may offer personalized content or advertisements.From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
This article is about the film. For the song, see .
Sixteen Candles is a 1984 American
starring , , and . It was written and directed by .
High school
Samantha "Sam" Baker () struggles to get through the day on her , which her entire family has forgotten about because her older sister, Ginny (), is getting married the next day. She is also plagued by infatuation with a popular and attractive senior, Jake Ryan (). At school she fares no better when she finds out that a completed "sex quiz," which she tried to surreptitiously slip to her friend, never reached her friend and, unbeknownst to either of them, was picked up by Jake. Sam panics because the quiz contains sensitive information, such as she is a virgin and is saving herself for Jake.
She has a whole new set of problems when she arrives home to discover all four of her grandparents are staying at the Baker home during the wedding. One set of grandparents has brought along a bizarre foreign exchange student, Long Duk Dong (). The grandparents force Sam to take him along to her school's senior dance that night and, to Sam's amazement, it takes "The Donger" only five minutes to find an unlikely girlfriend — the tall, large-breasted jock, Marlene (Deborah Pollack), nicknamed "Lumberjack." They are found slow dancing in the gym.
A subplot involves a geeky freshman () who tries to win a bet with his friends by continually (and unsuccessfully) trying to bed his love interest, Sam. The character is referred to on several occasions in the film as either "Ted" or "Farmer Ted," but is credited simply as "the Geek." On the way home on the school bus, Sam blows him off by saying, "Go to hell."
In the school auto shop during the dance, Sam and Ted begin talking and Sam confesses her love for Jake. Upon hearing this, Ted tells her that Jake had been asking about her at the dance, and they agree that Sam should just go and talk to him. As she's leaving, Ted reveals the wager to Sam, who agrees to loan him her panties to help him win.
Later (after a $1 admission peepshow of Sam's panties, which Sam finds out about the next day), Ted and his equally unwelcome geeky friends, Cliff () and Bryce (), go to the senior dance after-party, hosted at Jake's house. When they knock on the door, Long Duk Dong, who has come to the party with Marlene, greets them. Ted and his gang get in but they make a big mistake by knocking over the jocks' beer can pyramid. Ted and Bryce leave it up to Cliff to deal with the jocks.
Meanwhile, upstairs in Jake's bedroom, Jake takes the opportunity to look through the yearbook and finds Sam's photo. He jots down her phone-number on a scrap of paper and calls her, only to be disappointed when her grandparents pick up the phone.
Jake's entire house is completely trashed. At night's end, Jake finds Ted trapped under a table and they begin to talk. Jake inquires further about Sam, and Ted explains the situation. Jake makes a deal with Ted: If Ted lets Jake keep Sam's panties, Jake will allow Ted to drive home his drunk popular girlfriend, Caroline Mulford (), in Jake's father's . Jake later uses the excuse of finding them together to break up with Caroline (who had surprisingly fallen for Ted and doesn't mind the break-up very much). Ted's friends filmed Ted and Caroline making out. Afterward, Jake drives to the church just in time to meet an incredulous Sam after her sister's wedding.
The film concludes with Sam and Jake sharing a kiss over a birthday cake with 16 candles.
as Samantha "Sam" Baker
as Jim Baker
as Mike Baker
as Ted, aka "Farmer Ted"
as Jake Ryan
as Long Duk Dong
as Caroline Mulford
as Brenda Baker
as Ginny Baker
as Grandpa Howard Baker
as Grandma Dorothy Baker
as Grandma Helen
as Grandpa Fred
as Cliff (Wease)
Deborah Pollack as Marlene, aka "Lumberjack"
as Geek Girl
as Rudy Ryszczyk
as Reverend
as Organist
had asked his agent for headshots of young actresses, and among those he received were those of Molly Ringwald and . Sheedy had auditioned for the role of Sam, but was dropped because of Hughes thinking Ringwald was more fitting for the role, but he called her a year later to give her a role in . Inspired by Ringwald's appearance, he put it up over his desk and wrote the film just over a weekend with her in mind for the lead role. For the male lead in the film, it had come down to Schoeffling and . For the part of Ted, Hughes saw a number of actors for the role: "Every single kid who came in to read for the part... did the whole, stereotyped high school nerd thing. You know - thick glasses, ball point pens in the pocket, white socks. But when Michael came in he played it straight, like a real human being. I knew right at that moment that I'd found my geek."
Sixteen Candles was filmed primarily in and around the
suburban communities of , , and
during the summer of 1983, when leads Ringwald and Hall were 15 years old. Most of the exterior scenes and some of the interior scenes were filmed at , close to downtown Skokie, the setting for Hall's driving the Rolls Royce. A cafeteria scene and a gym scene, were filmed at . The auto shop scene was filmed at
in the auto shop. The Baker house is located at 3022 Payne Street in . The church (Glencoe Union Church - 263 Park Avenue) and parking lot where the final scenes take place are in .
"Hang Up the Phone"  
"Geek Boogie"  
& the Geeks
The original soundtrack was released as a specially priced mini album containing only 5 songs. However, the movie actually featured an extensive selection of over 30 songs. Songs from the movie that were not included on the soundtrack EP are as follows:
"Snowballed" Performed by
"Today I Met the Boy I'm Gonna Marry" Performed by
"" Performed by
"Kajagoogoo" (Main Title Song) Performed by
"" Performed by
"Kazooed on Klassics" Performed by The Temple City Kazoo Orchestra
"" Performed by
and His Orchestra
"Rumours in the Air" Performed by
"" Performed by Ray Anthony and His Orchestra
"" Performed by
played during the school dance
"Wild Sex (In the Working Class)" Performed by
"Little Bitch" Performed by
"Growing Pains" Performed by
"When It Started to Begin" Performed by
"Lenny" Performed by
"Whistle Down the Wind" Performed by Nick Heyward
"Ring Me Up" Performed by
"Love Theme" from
Conducted by
"" Performed by
"Rev-Up" Performed by
"Farmer John" Performed by
Performed by
"Young Guns" Performed by
"" Performed by
"Lohengrin Wedding March" Performed by The Bavarian Staatsoper Munich Chorus and Orchestra
"" Performed by
In its opening weekend the film grossed $4,461,520 in 1,240 theaters in the United States and Canada, ranking second. By the end of its run, Sixteen Candles grossed $23,686,027 against a budget of $6.5 million.
Sixteen Candles was well received by critics and is considered by many as one of the best . Review aggregator website
reported that 86% of critics gave it a positive rating, based on 30 reviews. Ringwald's performance wa
called her "engaging and credible" while
wrote that she "provides a perfect center for the story".
The character of Long Duk Dong was criticized for being racially insensitive and offensive to
and others. Alison MacAdam of
reports, "To some viewers, he represents one of the most offensive
ever gave America." Asian Americans have complained that they were taunted with quotes of his stilted-English lines.
defended him, writing that
"elevates his role from a potentially offensive stereotype to high comedy".
In an article published in Salon, Amy Benfer considers whether the film directly condones . After the party scene, Jake tells Ted that his girlfriend Caroline is 'in the bedroom right now, passed out cold. I could violate her ten different ways if I wanted to.' He encourages Ted to drive her home saying 'she's so blitzed she won't know the difference'. When Caroline and Ted wake up next to each other in the car, Caroline says she's fairly certain they had sex though neither of them remember it. Amy Benfer writes that "The scene only works because people were stupid about date rape at the time. Even in a randy teen comedy, you would never see two sympathetic male characters conspiring to take advantage of a drunk chick these days."
In December 1984, Ringwald and Hall both won
as "" and "" for their roles in the film, respectively becoming the first and only juvenile performers in the history of the Young Artist Awards to win the Best Leading Actress and Best Leading Actor awards for the same film (a distinction the film still retains as of 2014). In July 2008, the movie was ranked number 49 on 's list of "The 50 Best High School Movies".
In 2005, Ringwald was reported to be producing a
to the film. As of March 2010, Ringwald stated that she thought it was not a good idea to do remakes of great classic films.
. . August 29, .
Rocca, Mo (). . . :
Cook, Bruce (). . The Day 2011.
Lyman, Rick (). . The Day 2011.
Susannah Gora (2010). . .  .
William A. Gordon (1995). . Citadel. p. 133.  .
Alex T Dave Wiemer (2002). . .
Staff (). . .
Alison MacAdam (2008). . .
Michael Joseph Gross (). . .
Amy Benfer. . .
. YoungArtistAwards.org 2015.
. Entertainment Weekly. .
William Keck (June 5, 2005). .
Miles Bradford (2010). . .
Wikiquote has quotations related to:
: Hidden categories:My parents take me to see my grandparents once a week.[对once 提问】[ ][ ][ ] do you parents take [ ] to see your grangparents each week
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
How many times
you~~OvO~~~~谢谢~!如果还有不理解的尽管追问我好了,我会乐意回答的!!祝楼主快乐!>o<~!
how many times do you parents take you to see your parents?
对频度副词提问时要用How many times。后面的空要填 you。词组 take sb. to do sth. :“带某人做某事”。
扫描下载二维码}

我要回帖

更多关于 电视剧roro jonggrang 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信