you don"t andi don t know my name尽情欢笑

求u2乐队get on your boots的歌词翻译_百度知道
求u2乐队get on your boots的歌词翻译
求u2乐队get on your boots的歌词翻译求u2乐队get on your boots的歌词翻译
提问者采纳
  The future needs a big kiss  未来值得期待  Winds blows with a twist  大风席卷一切  Never seen a moon like this  从没旦罚测核爻姑诧太超咖见过这样的月亮  Can you see it too?  你也看见了吗?  Night is falling everywhere  夜幕笼罩四方  Rockets at the fun fair  火箭伫立在游乐场  Satan loves a bomb scare  魔鬼撒旦就爱吓人一跳  But he won’t scare you  但他吓唬不了你  Hey, sexy boots  嘿,性感的靴子  Get on your boots, yeah  穿上你的靴子  You free me from the dark dream  你将我从噩梦中解救  Candy floss ice cream  棉花糖,冰激凌  All our kids are screaming  我们的孩子们在尖叫  But the ghosts aren’t real  可是世界上并没有鬼  Here’s where we gotta be  这就是我们要去的地方  Love and community  充满爱和团结  Laughter is eternity  欢笑永不停止  If joy is real  如果这欢乐是那么真实  You don’t know how beautiful  You don’t know how beautiful you are  你并不知道,并不知道你自己有多美  You don’t know, and you don’t get it, do you?  你并不知道,并不明白,对不对?  You don’t know how beautiful you are  并不知道你自己有多美  That’s someone’s stuff  有些人的东西  they’re blowing up  就要开始爆炸  We’re into growing up  我们也在长大  Women of the future  未来的女人  Hold the big revelations  手握大权  I got a submarine  我有一艘潜艇  You got gasoline  而你有汽油  I don’t want to talk about wars between nations  我不想讨论国家间的战争  Not right now  现在不要  Hey sexy boots  嘿,性感的靴子  Get on your boots, yeah  穿上你的靴子  Not right now  现在不要  Bossy boots  专横的靴子  You don’t know how beautiful  You don’t know how beautiful you are  你并不知道,并不知道你自己有多美  You don’t know, and you don’t get it, do you?  你并不知道,并不明白,对不对?  You don’t know how beautiful you are  并不知道你自己有多美  Hey sexy boots  嘿,性感的靴子  I don’t want to talk about wars between nations  我不想讨论国家间的战争  Sexy boots, yeah  性感的靴子  Let me in the sound  Let me in the sound  Let me in the sound, sound  Let me in the sound, sound  就让我躲在这歌声里  Meet me in the sound  在歌声里感受我  Let me in the sound  Let me in the sound, now  就让我躲在这歌声里  God, I’m going down  天哪~我被打败了  I don’t wanna drown now  我不想沉溺下去  Meet me in the sound  在歌声里感受我  Let me in the sound  Let me in the sound  Let me in the sound, sound  Let me in the sound, sound  就让我躲在这歌声里  Meet me in the sound  在歌声里感受我  Get on your boots  Get on your boots  Get on your boots  穿上你的靴子  Yeah hey hey  ************************************************************  自己翻译,大意如此~水平有限,仅供参考
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他1条回答
The future needs a big kiss
Winds blows with a twist
Never seen a moon like this
Can you see it too?
Night is falling everywhere
Rockets at the fun fair
Satan loves a bomb scare
But he won’t scare you
Hey, sexy boots
Get on your boots, yeah
You free me from the dark dream
Candy floss ice cream
All our kids are screaming
But the ghosts aren’t real
Here’s where we gotta be
Love and community
Laughter is eternity
If joy is real
You don’t know how beautiful
You don’t know how beautiful you are
You don’t know, and you don’t get it, do you?
You don’t know how beautiful you are
That’s someone’s...
boots的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁  With a sampled heartbeat and a stolen soul   I sold my songs to have my fortune told   And it said   You should know that love will never die   But see how it kills you in the blink of an eye     I know love is a hot white light   It knocks you down and then leaves you dry   Oh how can it be sweet mama tell me why   Why all loves disciples have to wither and die     Please sister, help me come on do what you should   Please give me something I’m not doing so good   I’m gone, done wrong is there nothing you can say   Please sister help me I’m not feeling ok     Give me believe that my time will come   And a toll free helpline if I find someone   But she said   You gave away what you never really had   And now your purse is empty I can see why you’re sad     Please sister, help me come on do what you should   Please give me something I’m not doing so good   I’m gone, done wrong is there nothing you can say   Please sister help me   Can you make me feel ok     So if it’s true, that love will never die   Then why do the lovers work so hard   To stay alive     Please sister, help me   Please give me something oh   Please sister, you know I do what I can   Oh sweet mama, please descent me a man   Cause I’m gone, gone   Is there nothing you can get   Please sister help me I just need some love   To live   Just a little love to live
楼主发言:1次 发图:0张
  Please sister   
  CASABLANCA卡萨布兰卡  
  耶~~~~~卡萨布兰卡
  卡萨布兰卡  俺喜欢!~
  如果苹果能真人秀一下那歌,俺们白沙银会更加陶醉聊!
  首先要十分感谢斑斑的帮忙 不然不能听到这么好的歌了  谢谢啊!  呵呵 可惜啊我天生五音不全 唱什么歌都拐调
只有到时候我出了唱片才行啊   另外附上:  英文歌词: Casablanca     I fell in love with you watching Casablanca     Back row of the drive-in show in the flickering light     Popcorn and cokes beneath the stars became champagne and caviar     Making love on a long hot summers night     I thought you fell in love with me watching Casablanca     Holding hands ’neath the paddle fans in Rick’s candlelit cafe     Hiding in the shadows from the spots     Moroccan moonlight in your eyes     Making magic at the movies in my old Chevrolet     Oh! A kiss is still a kiss in Casablanca     But a kiss is not a kiss without your sigh     Please come back to me in Casablanca     I love you more and more each day as time goes by     I guess there’re many broken hearts in Casablanca     You know I’ve never really been there     So, I don’t know     I guess our love story will never be seen on the big wide silver screen     But it hurt just as bad when I had to watch you go     I love you more and more each day as time goes by     歌词译文:     卡萨布兰卡     看着《卡萨布兰卡》这部片时,我爱上了你     当时汽车电影院的后排灯光闪烁不定     爆米花和可乐在星光下变成了香槟和鱼子酱     我们在漫长的而燥热的夏夜里尽情欢笑     我以为在看《卡萨布兰卡》时,你爱上了我     在点着烛光的里克咖啡馆里的吊扇下牵手     我们躲在聚光灯照不到的阴影里     你的眼里映着摩洛哥的月光     随着电影在我那辆旧雪佛莱里变着魔术     噢!卡萨布兰卡的亲吻依旧     但没有了你的叹息,那吻已不成吻     请来卡萨布兰卡找我     随着时光流逝,我一天比一天更爱你     我猜,在卡萨布兰卡有很多伤心人     你知道我从未到过那里     所以我不是很清楚     我想我们的爱情故事不会被搬上银幕     但当我不得不看着你离去,我也感受到那种伤痛     随着时光流逝,我一天比一天更爱你 !  
  喜欢卡萨布兰卡!
  苹果,要不我们来合作吧。  2天换一首外文歌曲,是喜欢的、怀旧的、经典的、乡村的、扣心弦的曲子,曲名和歌词都用上中英文。
夜茶!呵呵 真的很好啊,不过我不懂如何放音乐 但是可以提供很多很好的英文歌曲呢
可不可以啊~~~~~~~
  音乐是要经斑竹编辑后才能播放的。所以,苹果你把曲名、歌词或者音乐地址帖上来,剩下的我来完成。  我也喜欢些英文曲子,呵呵,不确定大家好不好听英文的,所以之前帖上的音乐少有英文的。
  苹果,下回换歌是在25号哦:)
  歌曲:right here waiting  oceans apart day after day  and i slowly go insane  i hear your voice on the line  but it doesn’t stop the pain  if i see you next to never  how can we see forever  wherever you go  whatever you do  i will be right here waiting for you  whatever it takes  or how my heart breaks  i will be right here waiting for you      i took for granted, all the times  that i though would last somehow  i hear the laughter, i taste the tears  but i can’t get near you now  oh, can’t you see it baby  you’ve got me goin’ crazy  wherever you go  whatever you do  i will be right here waiting for you  whatever it takes  or how my heart breaks  i will be right here waiting for you  i wonder how we can survive  this romance  but in the end if i’m with you  i’ll take the chance    oh, can’t you see it baby  you’ve got me goin’ crazy  wherever you go  whatever you do  i will be right here waiting for you  whatever it takes  or how my heart breaks  i will be right here waiting for you  waiting for you   歌曲:此情可待  远隔重洋,岁月流淌,  相思使我快要疯狂。  远隔重洋,日复一日   我慢慢地变得要失常   电话传来你的声音   但却不能停止我的悲伤   如果再也不能与你相见   又怎能说我们到永远   无论你在何地,无论你做何事   我就在这里等候你   不管怎么样
不管我多哀伤   我就在这里等候你     我一直好天真,竟然以为
情深永远不消褪  我听见你的笑声   昔日的欢笑,化作相思泪,如今难以把你追。  哦,宝贝,难道你不懂   你已使我发疯   无论你在何地,无论你做何事   我就在这里等候你   不管怎么样   不管我多哀伤   我就在这里等候你 我试问   我们如何熬过这浪漫情   如果我与你同在 我不知该怎样继续这段情,  但如果能陪伴着你,我决不放弃!      哦 宝贝 难道你不懂 你已使我疯狂  无论你在何地 无论你做何事 我就在这里等候你   不管我多哀伤 我就在这里等候你 等候你...  
  我以为是今天呢 !怎么办啊?
  嘿嘿,当然就今天办喽!  不晓得是谱写得好,还是唱得好,那份对爱的执著、透彻的痴情,引人动容。
  很喜欢这首歌.谢谢苹果妹妹和夜茶.
  呵呵这首歌的汉文歌词我修改了几处 因为我觉得它的译文翻的不是很好!
  秋锦,后面还有呢。嘿嘿,我喜欢听你说“我很喜欢苹果妹妹和夜茶”。
  苹果是学英文的?
  恩我的专业是英语
  哦!遇到喝洋墨滴俺心就存有余悸.那时候,英语老师因俺们不喜欢学英语,委屈的泪水不得不经常给俺们流
  作者:E夜茶
回复日期: 19:04:00
    秋锦,后面还有呢。嘿嘿,我喜欢听你说“我很喜欢苹果妹妹和夜茶”。  ================================================================  哎呀喂,你这家伙何时成了我肚里的蛔虫了?连我心里想嘴上没说的你都知道了:)  郁闷,今天怎么听不到歌了?    
  嘿嘿,因为我们是一伙的。秋锦要洗耳朵了。
  Rhythm Of The Rain
英文歌词:    LISTEN TO THE RHYTHM OF THE RALLING RAIN
  TELLING ME JUST WHAT A FOOL I’VE BEEN
  I WISH THAT IT WOULD GO AND
  LET ME CRY IN VAIN
  AND LET ME BE ALONE AGAIN
  THE ONLY GIRL I CARE ABOUT HAS GONE AWAY
  LOOKING FOR A BRAND NEW START
  BUT LITTLE DOES SHE KNOW THAT
  WHEN SHE LEFT THAT DAY
  ALONG WITH HER SHE TOOK MY HEART
  RAIN PLEASE TELL ME NOW DOES THAT SEEM FAIR
  FOR HER TO STEAL MY HEART AWAY
  WHEN SHE DON’T CARE
  I CAN’T LOVE ANOTHER WHEN MY
  HEART’S SOMEWHERE FAR AWAY
  RAIN WON’T YOU TELL HER THAT I LOVE HER SO
  PLEASE ASK THE SUN TO SET HER HEART A-GLOW
  RAIN IN HER HEART AND LET THE LOVE
  WE BELIEVE START TO GROW
  OH LISTEN TO THE RHYTHM OF THE FALLING RAIN
  OH TELLING ME JUST WHAT A FOOL I’VE BEEN
  OH I WISH THAT IT WOULD GO AND LET ME CRY IN VAIN
  OH LISTEN -LISTEN TO THE RHYTHM OF THE FALLING RA     雨中的旋律
中文歌词:    听着雨中的节奏,
  仿佛告诉我曾经有多傻,
  多希望一切都过去,
  让我无助的哭泣,重回孤独。
  我唯一爱过的女孩已离我而去,
  去寻找崭新的开始。
  哪知道她带走了我的心,
  雨啊,请告诉我,
  她偷走了我的心却不珍惜这是否公平?
  我不会再爱另外一个人了,
  因为我的心已随她而去。
  雨啊,难道你没有告诉她我是多么爱她?
  那么请求你告诉太阳温暖她的心,
  让我们曾经的爱在她心中生长。
  这几天下雨,若是在雨中翩翩起舞也是不错的意镜,要不然撑把伞走在雨中,再或者留于室内听雨声。总之,是不错的雨景。
  呵呵 真好!我也看上这首歌了 哈哈
  享受ing  E夜茶 真好!
  呵呵,苹果,我只能听,你不止能听能说还能唱吧。
呵呵 我啊最不拿手的就是唱歌了
好象天生就是五音不全 每次KTV都没有唱的 呵呵 让你失望了但是特喜欢听个歌 。。。    今天是不是又要换歌啦 哈哈:)那就来首  yesterday once more
昨 日 重 现  When I was young I’d listen to the radio.当我年少的时候,我总爱守在收音机旁   Waiting for my favorite songs.等待着我心爱的歌。   When they played I’d sing along.当它们播放出来的时候,我会跟着唱。   It make me smile.这令我笑容满面。     Those were such happy times and not so long ago 那些真是快乐的时光,仿佛就发生在不远的身旁。   How I wondered where they’d gone.我不知道那段美好时光怎么逝去了。   But they’re back again just like a long lost friend.但现在它们就象久无音信的老朋友又回来了。   All the songs I love so well.所有的歌都是我所喜欢的。   Every shalala every wo’wo still shines ! 每一首
哦..哦 依旧闪耀!     Every shing-a-ling-a-ling that they’re starting to sing.他们开始唱的每一个铃铃-   So fine ! 都如此美妙!     When they get to the part.当他们唱到那段  Where he’s breaking her heart.男孩使女孩伤心的部分时。   It can really make me cry.也让我流下了眼泪。   Just like before.就象昔日一样。   It’s yesterday once more ! 仿佛昨日重现!   (Shoobie do lang lang)   (Shoobie do lang lang)   Looking back on how it was in years gone by. 回首过去的几年。   And the good times that had.以及我曾拥有的美好时光。   Makes today seem rather sad.使今日更加伤感。   So much has changed ! 太多的转变!     It was songs of love that I would sing to them.那些旧日唱过的旧情歌。   And I’d memorise each word.我仍然记得每一句歌词。   Those old melodies still sound so good to me.那些老旋律听起来仍然那么悦耳。   As they melt the years away.它们使岁月消融!   Every shalala every wo’wo still shines ! 每一首 沙.啦啦,每一首哦哦依旧闪耀!     Every shing-a-ling-a-ling that they’re starting to sing.他们开始唱的每一个铃铃-   So fine ! 都如此美妙!   All my best memorise come back clearly to me.所有美好的回忆都在我脑海里清晰的浮现!   Some can even make me cry.有些甚至令我泪流满面。      Just like before.就象昔日一样。   It’s yesterday once more ! 仿佛昨日重现!   (Shoobie do lang lang)   Every shalala every wo’wo still shines ! 每一首 沙啦啦,每一个哦哦依旧闪耀!   Every shing-a-ling-a-ling that they’re starting to sing.他们开始唱的每一个铃铃-   So fine ! 都如此美妙!   Every shalala every wo’wo still shines ! 每一首 沙啦啦,每一个哦哦依旧闪耀!   Every shing-a-ling-a-ling that they’re starting to sing.他们开始唱的每一个铃铃-   So fine ! 都如此美妙  
  俺上大学那会,最喜欢听英文歌了!
  呵呵,苹果,我们同短了。我也最最最不能唱的。想是从小至大都没经常把嗓子给练练的缘故。  苹果,按帖歌的日期再加2,就是下回发歌的日子。  有多少昨日能重现,能重现的或许是神似了,形已不可重现。
Where Have All the Flowers Gone?英文歌词  Where have all the flowers gone? Long time passing. Where have all the flowers gone? Long time ago. Where have all the flowers gone? Young girls have picked them every one. Oh, when will they ever learn? Oh, when will they ever learn? Where have all the young girls gone? Long time passing. Where have all the young girls gone? Long time ago. Where have all the young girls gone? Gone to husbands every one. Oh, when will they ever learn? Oh, when will they ever learn? Where have all the husbands gone? Long time passing. Where have all the husbands gone? Long time ago. Where have all the husbands gone? Gone to soldiers every one. Oh, when will they ever learn? Oh, when will they ever learn? Where have all the soldiers gone? Long time passing. Where have all the soldiers gone? Long time ago. Where have all the soldiers gone? Gone to graveyards every one. Oh, when will they ever learn? Oh, when will they ever learn? Where have all the graveyards gone? Long time passing. Where have all the graveyards gone? Long time ago. Where have all the graveyards gone? Gone to flowers every one. Oh, when will they ever learn? Oh, when will they ever learn?   花落何处
中文歌词  花儿到哪儿去了?好长一段时间过去了。花儿到哪儿去了?已经是很久以前的事了。花儿到哪儿去了?年轻的女孩们将它们一朵朵摘走了。哦,她们何时才会明白呢?哦,她们何时才会明白呢? 年轻的女孩们到哪儿去了?好长一段时间过去了。年轻的女孩们到哪儿去了?已经是很久以前的事了。年轻的女孩们到哪儿去了?每个都嫁人去了。哦,她们何时才会明白呢?哦,她们何时才会明白呢? 她们的丈夫们到哪儿去了?好长一段时间过去了。她们的丈夫们到哪儿去了?已经是很久以前的事了。她们的丈夫们到哪儿去了?每个都去当兵了。哦,他们何时才会明白呢?哦,他们何时才会明白呢? 那些军人们都到哪儿去了?好长一段时间过去了。那些军人们都到哪儿去了?已经是很久以前的事了。那些军人们都到哪儿去了?每个都进墓园了。哦,他们何时才会明白呢?哦,他们何时才会明白呢? 那些墓园都到哪儿去了?好长一段时间过去了。那些墓园都到哪儿去了?已经是很久以前的事了。那些墓园都到哪儿去了?都开出花朵儿来了.哦,他们何时才会明白呢?哦,他们何时才会明白呢?  
  《Where Have All the Flowers Gone?》是越战期间所作,一首反战歌曲,由“四兄弟”组合所唱。
  我觉得朴树的白桦林
也有这种感觉呢
  刚听《白桦林》来,同样有战争的背景,《白桦林》重在爱情,一份执著的爱。
  pretty boy    I lie awake at night  See things in black and white  I’ve only got you inside my mind  You know you have made me blind  I lie awake and pray  That you will look my way  I have all this longing in my heart  I knew it right from the start  Oh my pretty pretty boy I love you  Like I never ever loved no one before you  Pretty pretty boy of mine  S Club Juniors  Just tell me you love me too  Oh my pretty pretty boy I need you  Oh my pretty pretty boy I do  Let me inside  And make me stay right beside you  I used to write your name  And put it in a frame  And sometimes I think I hear you call  Right through my bedroom wall  You stay a little while  And touch me with your smile  And what can I say to make you mine  To reach out for you in time  Oh my pretty pretty boy I love you  Pretty pretty boy of mine  Just tell me you love me too  Oh my pretty pretty boy I need you  Oh my pretty pretty boy I do   Let me inside  And make me stay right beside you  Oh pretty boy  Say you love me too  Oh my pretty pretty boy I love you  Like I never ever loved no one before you  Pretty pretty boy of mine  Just tell me you love me too  Oh my pretty pretty boy I need you  Oh my pretty pretty boy I do  Let me inside  And make me stay right beside you  
漂亮男孩  偷偷看你的脸心情变成晴天   我向窗外默默想念希望你能听得见   你的好你的坏   全部都想爱   你明不明白说不出来   心中对你的依赖   oh my pretty pretty boy i love you   因为窈窕美眉不会假装爱   pretty pretty boy of mine   对你说声嗨!   对你说声嗨!(对你说声嗨!)   oh my pretty pretty boy i need you   oh!my窈窕美眉只想爱   说你不走要你别走   请留下来     看别人手牵手我越看越寂寞   我想要你说只对我说   说你心中只有我   你明明很爱我   明明不想要走   为什么不敢付出太多   是不是怕真爱上我     oh!pretty boy pretty boy pretty boy   说你也爱我    
  整好病毒再来,已过了换歌时间。  《漂亮男孩》有听过,只是不晓得名。顺着自己的心,向外表达,认为是爱自己的一种方式。是的,若爱,请说出。
  《Say You Say Me 》 英文歌词         Say you, say me  Say it for always  That’s the way itshould be  Say you, say me  Say it together, naturally  I had a dream, I had an   awesome dream  People in the park  Playing game in the dark  And what they played  Was a masquerade  But from behind the walls   of doubt  A voice was crying out  Say you, say me  Say it for always  That’s the way it should be  Say you, say me  Say it together, naturally  As we go down life’s lonesome   highway  Seems the hardest thing to do  Is to find a friend or two  That helping hand  Someone who understands  When you feel you’ve lost your   way  You’ve got someone there to say  I’ll show you oo, oo, oo  Say you, say me  Say it for always  That’s the way it should be  Say you, say me  Say it together, naturally  So you think you know the   answers  Oh no!  Well the whole world’s got ya
  dancing  That’s right I’m telling you  It’s time to start believing  Oh Yes!  Believe in who you are  You are a shining star...oh  Say you, say me  Say it for always  That’s the way it should be  Say you, say me  Say it together, naturally    《说你说我》 中文歌词    说你,说我,  要总是在说,  生活原本应如此。  说你,说我,  一起谈笑,自然又亲密。  我做了一个梦  是个糟糕的梦:  公园里的人们,  在黑暗中做游戏。  他们玩的是  一个假面舞会。  但从猜疑的墙后面  一个声音在大喊。  说你,说我,  要总是在说,  生活原本应如此。  说你,说我,  一起谈笑,自然又亲密。  当我们走上  生活孤独之路,  似乎最难的是  找到一两个朋友,  找个帮忙的手,  那人通情又达理。  当你感到  你已迷路时,  你会听见那儿有人说,  我给你指路。”         说你,说我,  要总是在说,  生活原本应如此。  说你,说我,  一起谈笑,自然又亲密。  所以你想你已知道了答案。  哦,还没有。  那么,整个世界让你迷惑,  是的,我在跟你说,  是时候了,要相信,  哦,是的,  相信你自己。  你是颗闪亮的星。  说你,说我,  要总是在说,  生活原本应如此。  说你,说我,  一起谈笑,自然又亲密  一起谈笑,自然又亲密。    影片《白夜》(White Nights)的插曲。1985年获第58届奥斯卡最佳电影歌曲奖。这首主题歌的词曲均由莱昂内尔·里奇(LionelRichie)创作并演唱。
  和我们在网络上一样,说你说我说大家,一起谈笑,从陌生说到熟悉,从无知说到长识,在说中自然又亲密。虽然网络脆不可击,可我们在相交那刻是真挚的。
  苹果,不知你放假没。明天午后,我就开始了。这帖会被春节假给中断,当是让它也放放假吧,我们节后再续。  苹果,春节愉快!
  呵呵,像是我比苹果回来得快,苹果还赖着家不走人。
  《Scarborough Fair》《斯卡布罗集市》中英文歌词    Are you going to Scarborough Fair? 你去斯卡博罗集市吗?  Parsley, sage, rosemary and thyme 那些芳香迷人的花儿啊  Remember me to one who lives there 记得代我问候那里的朋友  She once was a true love of mine 她曾经是我最爱的人  Tell her to make me a cambric shirt 告诉她为我做一件细布衬衫  (Oh the sides of a hill in the deep forest green)  Parsley, sage, rosemary and thyme 那些芳香迷人的花儿啊  (Tracing of sparrow on the snow crested brown)  Without no seams nor needless work 不用针穿也不用线缝  (Blankets and bedclothes the child of the mountain)  Then she’ll be a true love of mine 她将成为我的爱人  (Sleeps unaware of the clarion call)  Tell her to find me on acre of land 告诉她为我在海滩找一块地方  (On the side of a hill a sprinkling of leaves)  Parsley, sage, rosemary and thyme 那些芳香迷人的花儿啊  (Washes the grave with silvery tears)  Between the salt water and the sea strand 在无边的海水和长长的海岸之间  (A soldier cleans and polishes a gun)  [Then she’ll be a true love of mine 她将成为我的爱人  Tell her to reap it with a sickle of leather 告诉她用皮鞋镰刀收割  (War bellows blazing in scarlet battalion)  Parsley, sage, rosemary and thyme 那些芳香迷人的花儿啊  Generals order their soldiers to kill  And gather it all in a bunch of heather 捆成一束石南花  (And to fight for a cause they’ve long ago forgotten)  Then she’ll be a true love of mine 她将成为我的爱人  Are you going to Scarborough Fair? 你去斯卡博罗集市吗?  Parsley, sage, rosemary and thyme 那些芳香迷人的花儿啊  Remember me to one who lives there 记得代我问候那里的朋友  She once was a true love of mine 她曾经是我最爱的人
  《Scarborough Fair》《斯卡布罗集市》 诗经版歌词    问尔所之,是否如适 are you going to scarborough fair?  蕙兰芫荽,郁郁香芷 parsely sage rosemary and thyme.  彼方淑女,凭君寄辞 remember me to one who lives there.  伊人曾在,与我相知 she once was a true love of mine.  嘱彼佳人,备我衣缁 tell her to make me a cambric shirt.  蕙兰芫荽,郁郁香芷 parsely sage rosemary and thyme.  勿用针砧,无隙无疵 without no seams nor needle work.  伊人何在,慰我相思 then she will be a true love of mine.  彼山之阴,深林荒址 on the side of hill in the deep forest green,  冬寻毡毯,老雀燕子 tracing of sparrow on snow crested brown.  雪覆四野,高山迟滞 blankets and bed clothiers the child of maintain   眠而不觉,寒笳清嘶 sleeps unaware of the clarion call.  嘱彼佳人,营我家室 tell her to find me an acre of land.  蕙兰芫荽,郁郁香芷 parsely sage rosemary and thyme.  良田所修,大海之坻 between the salt water and the sea strand,  伊人应在,任我相视 then she will be a true love of mine.  彼山之阴,叶疏苔蚀 on the side of hill a sprinkling of leaves   涤我孤冢,珠泪渐渍 washes the grave with slivery tears.  惜我长剑,日日拂拭 asoldier cleans and polishes a gun.  寂而不觉,寒笳长嘶 sleeps unaware of the clarion call.  嘱彼佳人,收我秋实 tell her to reap it with a sickle of leather.  蕙兰芫荽,郁郁香芷 parsely sage rosemary and thyme.  敛之集之,勿弃勿失 and gather it all in a bunch of heather.  伊人犹在,唯我相誓 then she will be a true love of mine.  烽火印啸,浴血之师 war bellows blazing in scarlet battalions.  将帅有令,勤王之事 generals order their soldiers to kill and to fight for a cause.  争斗缘何,久忘其旨 they have long ago forgotten.  痴而不觉,寒笳悲嘶 sleeps unaware of the clarion call.    
  识《斯卡布罗集市》是在听中文翻唱的《毕业生》开始,一听便喜。  怪哉,有的事物,可以在第一次接触中便知它是己所喜爱,而有的却要经过三番五次后才得出它是己所中意。
  Sealed With a kiss ——以吻封缄    Though we gottaa say good bye
虽然我们不得不
  For the summer,
分开度夏,
  Darling, I promise you this,
亲爱的,我答应你,
  I’ll send you all my love
我要把爱送给你,
  Every day in a letter,
每天装在信封里,
  Sealed with a kiss.
以吻来封缄。
  Yes, it’s gonna be
是的,今夏会是
  , A cold lonely summer,
寒冷又孤独,
  But I’ll fill the emptiness.
但我要填补空虚:
  I’ll send you all my dreams.
送给你我所有的梦境,
  Every day
in a letter,
每天装在信封里,
  Seald with a kiss
以吻来封缄。
  I’ll see
我将看见你在阳光里;
  I’ll hear y
我将听见你声音遍野;
  I’ll run to tenderly hold you:
我要跑过去温柔地拥抱你;
  But darling, you won’t be there.
但亲爱的,你却不在。
  I don’t wanna say good bye
我不想说再见,
  For the summer,
分开度夏,
  Knowing the love we’ll miss.
知道我们会相思
  Oh, let us make a pledge
哦,我们立个誓:
  To meet in September,
九月再相见,
  And sealed with a kiss.
以吻来封缄。
  Yes, it’s gonna be
是的,今夏会是
  A cold lonely summer
寒冷又孤独,
  But I’ll fill the emptiness.
但我要填补空虚:
  I’ll send you all my love
送给你我所有的梦境,
  Every day in a letter,
每天装在信封里,
  Sealed with a kiss
以吻来封缄,
  Sealed with a kiss
以吻来封缄,
  Sealed with a kiss.....
以吻来封缄......
    这首歌的演唱者是鲍比·温顿(Bobby Vinton),“以吻封缄”是一首很具浪漫色彩的歌曲,叙离别情,但不伤感;道分手苦,但不低沉。  
  谢谢两位的推荐,很多时候也曾听比较喜欢听的外国歌曲,但是没能记住名字,所以也懒得找,主要是也找不到.今天又让我听到了这首比较喜欢的歌曲,谢谢两位小妹妹了:)
  E夜茶 呵呵 这个年过的 好久都没有来了 真的不好意思了。。。呵呵  先听会歌吧 我还在休假呢 舒服的不得了
  秋锦,记不得外国歌曲没关系,但要记得我E夜茶的名字哦!  苹果,羡慕你呀,假期绵绵长,人过得年味十足。
  在静静的时候,可以什么都不做,就这样默默地一人听着曲,另一番滋味上心头。
  《I will always love you》   我将永远爱你!     If I should stay.如果我留下来。   I would only be in Ur way.我会成为你的羁绊。   So I’ll go.所以我离去。   But I know.但我知道。   I’ll think of U every step of the way.我每迈出的一步都会想着你。     And I will always love U ! 于是我将永远爱你!   I will always love U ! 我将永远爱你!   U,my darling U ! 你,我亲爱的宝贝!   Bitter sweet memories.苦涩而甜蜜的回忆。   That is all I’m taking with me.是我带走的唯一东西。   So goodbye,please don’t cry.再见吧,请不要哭泣。   We both know I’m not what U need.我们彼此都知道我不是你所需。   And I will always love U ! 于是我将永远爱你!   I will always love U ! 我将永远爱你!       I hope life treats U kind.我希望生活能善待你。   And I hope U have all U dreamed off.希望你好梦成真。   And I wish 2 U joy & happiness.祝愿你美满幸福。   But above all this I wish 2 U love.更要祝福你找到真爱。     And I will always love U ! 于是我将永远爱你!   I will always love U ! 我将永远爱你!   I will always love U ! 我将永远爱你!   I will always love U ! 我将永远爱你!   I will always love U ! 我将永远爱你!   I will always love U ! 我将永远爱你!     Daring I love U ! 亲爱的,我爱你!   Always love U ! 永远爱你!     
  喜欢,都喜欢!
  Where Have All the Flowers Gone?英文歌词    pretty boy    CASABLANCA卡萨布兰卡    Sealed With a kiss ——以吻封缄    今晚终于耐心的把所有推荐歌曲全都听了一遍,以上几首是自己曾喜欢听的,特别是&Sealed With a kiss ——以吻封缄&昨晚就听了一晚上.  《I will always love you》 我喜欢最后的伴奏里的萨克斯的旋律.      
  听歌如品茶^^更有爱情余味^^
  &Sealed With a kiss ——以吻封缄&好听,今天中午就一直在听.
  秋锦陷入柔情中了~~~~~
  500Miles——离家五百里  (The Brothers Four四兄弟合唱团 演唱)    If you miss the train I’m on   如果你错过了我乘的那班火车
  You will know that I am gone   你会明白我已离开
  You can hear the whistle blow a hundred miles   你会听道一百里外飘来的汽笛声
    A hundred miles, a hundred miles   一百里,一百里
  A hundred miles, a hundred miles   一百里,一百里
  You can hear the whistle blow a hundred miles   你会听道一百里外飘来的汽笛声
    Lord, I’m one, Lord, I’m two   上帝,过了一百里,过了两百里
  Lord, I’m three, Lord, I’m four
  上帝,过了三百里,过了四百里   Lord, I’m 500 miles away from home   上帝,我离开家已经五百里
    Away from home, away from home   离开家,离开家
  Away from home, away from home
  离开家,离开家   Lord, I’m 500 miles away from home   上帝,我离开家已经五百里
    Not a shirt on my back   我衣不遮体
  Not a penny to my name
  我身无分文   Lord, I can’t go back home this a-way
  上帝,这条路不能让我回家去     This a-way, this a-way   这条路,这条路
  This a-way, this a-way
  这条路,这条路
  Lord, I can’t go back home this a-way   上帝,这条路不能让我回家去
    If you miss the train I’m on
  如果你错过了我乘的那班火车
  You will know that I am gone
  你会明白我已离开   You can hear the whistle blow a hundred miles...   你会听道一百里外飘来的汽笛声......     
  作者:E夜茶
回复日期: 22:36:00
      秋锦陷入柔情中了~~~~~    =============================================================  夜茶,每个女子都有着她柔情的一面.当然我也不例外了:)
  秋锦的柔情让我怕怕,那一声“亲爱的”听得我酥到骨头里子去。
  夜茶,不是吧?我还以为我的柔情让你陶醉其中了呢:)
  嘿嘿,要是从男士口中呼之,我想会陶醉其中不知事。
  离家500里,我离家500里了吗?四声同唱异唱,缓缓乐中有种心荒哽于未来。
  昨日元宵,不及换曲,在此对日说声抱歉!今日补之。
  Take My Breath Away——带走我的呼吸  (电影《壮志凌云》的主题曲)      watching every motionin in my foolish lover’s game,   on this endless ocean finally lovers know no shame   turning and returning to some secret place inside   watching in slow motion as you turn around and say:   take my breath away,take my breath away     watching i keep waiting still anticipating love   never hesitating to became the fated ones   turining and returning to some secret pace to hide,   watching in slow motion as you trun to me and say:   my love, take my breath away.     through the hourglass i saw you in time you slipped away,   when the mirror crashed i called you and turned to hear you say:   if i only for today i am unafraid   take my breath away,take my breath away     watching every motion in this foolish lover’s game   haunted by the notion somewhere there’s a love in flames   turning and returning to some secrt place inside,   watching in slow motion as you turn my way and say:   take my breath away, my love.   take my breath away, my love.   take my breath away, my love.     看着我那痴心人在游戏中的每个动作,   在这无垠的海洋上恋人们多么无畏。   转身掉头去里面某个秘密的地方,   看着你回头的慢动作,你说   带走我的呼吸,带走我的呼吸     我一直等待即将来临的爱情,   毫不犹豫去接受注定的命运。   转身掉头去某个地方躲藏,   看着你回头的慢动作,你说   带走我的呼吸,带走我的呼吸     透过沙漏,我看着你最终溜走,   镜子摔碎时我呼唤你,转过头来听你说   如果只为今日,我决不退缩   带走我的呼吸,带走我的呼吸     看着我那痴心人在游戏中的每个动作,   被一个念头缠住,某处有燃烧的爱火。   转身掉头去里面某个秘密的地方,   看着你回头的慢动作,你说   带走我的呼吸,我的爱人,   带走我的呼吸,我的爱人   带走我的呼吸,我的爱人     
  也时尚一回,深夜里听听外语歌曲.
  看着你回头的慢动作,我说  睡觉去吧,我的爱人
  The Color of the Night——夜色      you and i moving in the dark   你我在黑暗中游走   bodies close but souls apart   貌合神离   shadowed smiles and secrets unrevealed   夜幕在窃笑而你始终把秘密深藏   i need to know the way you feel   我渴望了解你的感受   i’ll give you everything i am and everything i want to be   将我所有给你   i’ll put it in your hands   也把自己交给你   if you could open up to me oh   只要你能对我敞开心扉   can’t we ever get beyond this wall   难道我们始终无法逾越那道鸿沟  ’cause all i want is just once to see you in the light   我所愿仅是你我能坦诚相对   but you hide behind the color of the night   但你却将灵魂深藏于无穷夜幕中   i can’t go on running from the past   我不愿在回忆中沉沦   love has torn away this mask and now like clouds, like rain   爱情已因你不坦诚中渐消逝,如今如烟雨凋零   i’m drowning and i blame it all on you   我深陷爱情泥沼无力自拔,这一切都是你的错   i’m lost, god save me   我已迷失,神请救我   cause all i want is just once ,forever and again   我仅仅渴望能有一次和你到老的机会   i’m waiting for you, i’m standing in the light   我敞开心扉等你归来   but you hide behind the color of the night   而你却始终有所保留   please come out from the color of the night   请你为我敞开心扉!    
  这首歌我怎么没有听过啊   怎么觉得和自己挺像的。。。  i’m
also lost, god save me ,please!  
  一种心情、一种状态,一首歌、一句歌词足以表达当下的思想环境。
  有无听曲时,会有身陷情境中的错觉?纵无情感纠葛,也会被声中此起彼伏的深情影响着。唉,树欲静而风不止。
  Carry On Till Tomorrow——坚持到明天  (电影《妙手仁心Ⅲ》插曲,由Badfinger组合所唱)    In younger days, I told myself my life would be my own  And I’d leave the place where sunshine never shone  For my life’s too short for waiting when I see the rising sun  Then I know again that I must carry on  Carry on till tomorow, there’s no reason to look back  Carry on, carry on, carry on  Beyond the shadows of the clouds and onward to the sky  Carry on till I find the rainbow’s end  For my life’s too short for waiting when I see the rising sun  Then I know again that I must carry on  Carry on till tomorow, there’s no reason to look back  Carry on, carry on, carry on  Drifting on the wings of freedom, leave this stormy day  And we’ll ride to tomorrow’s golden fields  For my life’s too short for waiting when I see the rising sun  Then I know again that I must carry on  Carry on till tomorow, there’s no reason to look back  Carry on, carry on, carry on  And when the heavy journey’s done, I’ll rest my weary head  For the world and it’s colours will be mine  For my life’s too short for waiting when I see the setting sun  Then I know again that I must carry on  Carry on till tomorow, there’s no reason to look back  Carry on, carry on, carry on    在年轻的日子里,我告诉自己  我将有属于自己的生活  而且我要离开这阳光照不到的地方  我的生命没有时间等待  当我看见升起的太阳那时它又一次告诉我必须坚持下去  坚持到明天,那是没有理由再回想  坚持到明天……  在远处云层的黑影前进到天空  让它坚持到我找到彩虹的尽头  我的生命没有时间等待  当我看见升起的太阳那时它又一次告诉我必须坚持下去  坚持到明天,那是没有理由再回想  坚持到明天……  飘浮在自由的云上,离开那些日子  而且会飘浮到明日金色的田野上  我的生命没有时间等待  当我看见升起的太阳那时它又一次告诉我必须坚持下去  坚持到明天,那是没有理由再回想  坚持到明天……  当着沉重的旅行结束  我将休息我疲惫的头脑  那是为了这个世界更加光明  我的生命没有时间等待  当我看见升起的太阳那时它又一次告诉我必须坚持下去  坚持到明天,那是没有理由再回想  坚持到明天……    
  很好听的歌:)    谢谢!
  all rise   yo, yo yo, yo   your honour please   gotta believe what i say (say)   what i will tell (tell)   happened just the other day (day)   i must confess (confess)   ’cos i’ve had about enough (enough)   i need your help (help)   got to make this here thing stop (stop)   baby i swear i tell the truth (uhuh)   about all the things you used to do (come on)   and if you thought you had me fooled (come on)   i’m tellin’ you now objection overruled   here we go (oh baby)   one for the money and the free rides   it’s two for the lie that you denied   all rise (all rise)   all rise (all rise, all rise)   three for the calls you’ve been making   it’s four for the times you’ve been faking   all rise (i’m gonna tell it to your face)   all rise (i rest my case)   you’re on the stand (stand)   with your back against the wall (wall)   nowhere to run (run)   and nobody you can call (call) oh no   i just can’t wait (wait)   now the case is open wide (wide)   you’ll try to pray (pray)   but the jury will decide (decide)   so step back ’cos you don’t know this cat   i know deep down that you don’t want me to react   i lay low leaving all my options open   the decision of the jury has not been spoken   step in my house you find that your stuff has gone (gone)   but in reality to whom does the stuff belong   i bring you into court to preach my order   and you know that you overstep the border, uhuh   all rise   it’s two for the lie that you denied (ooooh)   all rise (all rise)   all rise (all rise, all rise)   three for the calls you’ve been making (yeah)   it’s four for the times you’ve been faking   all rise (all rise, all rise)   all rise (all rise, all rise)   one for the money and the free rides (what you say)   it’s two for the lie that you denied (can’t you pay)   all rise (what you’ve done)   all rise   three for the calls you’ve been making (what you say)   it’s four for the times you’ve been faking (can’t you pay)   all rise (what you’ve done)   all rise (where you’ve gone)   one for the money and the free rides   it’s two for the lie that you denied (ohhh)   all rise (ohhh) all rise (uhuh uhuh)   three for the calls you’ve been making   it’s four for the times you’ve been faking   i said all rise   i’m gonna tell it to your face   all rise, i rest my case (uhuh uhuh)
  全体肃立     法官大人   请您务必相信我的话   过去发生的一切   我一一细数   我必须诚实招供   因为我已经受够   我需要你的帮助   将事情划上休止符     宝贝,我发誓我会实话实说   关于你从前的所作所为   如果你自认这纯属戏弄   告诉你:抗议无效!^     我这就一一数来,宝贝     第一,我付出的金钱及时间   第二,你矢口否认的谎言   全体肃立,全体肃立!   第三,你曾说过的花言巧语   第四,你从没有动过真情意   全体肃立!全体肃立!   我要当着你的面揭露一切   证词终止     你站在证人席   背倚着墙   无出可逃   也找不到救兵     我迫不及待   如今一切真相大白   你试着祷告吧   但我知道评审团自有判决   后退一步   因为你没见识过她的本色   我了解最深   你不希望我反应过度?   我会低调行事   以释怀的心面对   审判团的判决   尚未发表   步入我家门   你会发现属于你的家当全无踪影   事实上,这些东西   又属于谁去拥有?   我向法庭投诉   细说自己的原则   你也知道自己早已超越界限   你的花言巧语   玩弄的手段伎俩   你的所作所为   狠心的不告而别  
  Simon Webbe
Duncan James
Antony Costa
Lee Ryan 他们组成的BLUE在上大学的时候是我最喜欢的乐队了  听着他们的歌曲 又像是回到了上学的宿舍了  
  这首听过,有翻唱过中文吗?  哈哈,我这就一一数来,宝贝。12345……老虎不在家
  If I Could (El Condor Pasa) ——老鹰之歌      I’d rather be a sparrow than a snail.  我宁愿是一只麻雀 而不是一只蜗牛  Yes I would.  是的 我宁愿如此  If I could,  如果我能  I surely would.  我一定会是  I’d rather be a hammer than a nail.  我宁愿当一只铁锤 而不是一根铁钉  Yes I would.  是的 我宁愿如此  If I could,  如果我能  I surely would.  我一定会是    Away, I’d rather sail away Like a swan that’s here and gone  我宁愿像只天鹅那样四处遨游  A man gets tied his feet to the ground  人类被束缚在地面之上  It gives the world  那是世界上  It’s saddest sound,  最悲哀的声音  It’s saddest sound.  最悲哀的声音  I’d rather be a forest than a street.  我宁愿是一座森林 而不是一条街道  Yes I would.  是的 我宁愿如此  If I could,  如果我能  I surely would.  我一定会是  I’d rather feel the earth beneath my feet,  我宁愿体验地球在我脚下的感觉  Yes I would.  是的 我宁愿如此  If I only could,  如果我能  I surely would.  我一定会是        引:  El Condor Pasa(Fly Like An Eagle) 》是一首反抗西班牙殖民者的南美秘鲁民歌,后被Paul Simon & Garfunkel改编,用英文重唱。这首歌曲已经被列入联合国世界文化遗产了。旋律宁静、深邃、高远,让人心境明澈,是不可多的的优秀作品。  El Condor Pasa的原型据传出自秘鲁自由战士Tupac Amaro的故事。1780年,他在领导一场反抗西班牙人的起义中被害,死后化作一只雄鹰,永远翱翔于祖国的安第斯山上空。秘鲁人民凭歌寄意,表达了对英雄的怀念以及对自由的不息追求。歌名直译过来就是“老鹰在飞”,中文有多个译名,老鹰之歌、山鹰之歌、神鹰展翅、雄鹰高飞等等。  Paul Simon & Garfunkel演绎的版本具有浓厚拉丁美洲乡间味道。排萧的演奏给整个曲子带来高亢而飘逸的美感。 Simon的声线并不高昂,但相当有韵味,而Garfunkel对和声的处理令人叫绝,与美妙的旋律配合得天衣无缝。英文歌词用了四对物体作比较:麻雀和蜗牛,铁锤和铁钉,森林和街道,天鹅与人。而作者都选择每一对比较物的前者,因为它们比后者享有更大、更多的自由。正如歌曲最后表达的一种心情:天鹅自由自在地高飞于蓝天,而人却被束缚在大地上,唱着最悲哀的歌。但同时歌曲中充满了一种现实感,表达了作者希望能够脚踏实地。所以,此歌讲述的是一种不脱离现实的自由,也就是现实条件下所允许的自由。
  呵呵,一不经意,两首就这么跳过了。  现在相当喜欢《老鹰之歌》,它的拍子,让人跃跃欲试。
  big big world ——大大世界/大世界/世界无限  (演唱:Emilia艾美莉亚)      I’m a big big girl
我是个大女孩   in a big big world
在这大大世界里   It’s not a big big thing if you leave me
就算你离我而去   but I do do feel that
那也没什么大不了的
  I do do will miss you much
但是我知道 我一定会非常的想念你
  miss you much...
非常非常的想念你   I can see the first leaves falling
我看见第一批落叶飘下来
  it’s all yellow and nice
如此的金黄而美好
  It’s so very cold outside
外面真的很冷   like the way I’m feeling inside
就象我内心的感觉一样   I’m a big big girl
在这大千世界里    It’s not a big big thing if you leave me
那也没什么大不了的   I do do will miss you much
但是我知道 我一定会非常的想念你   miss you much...
非常非常的想念你    Outside it’s now raining
外面正下着雨
  and tears are falling from my eyes
泪水从我眼里滑落下来   why did it have to happend
这一切为什么要发生   why did it all have to end
又为什么要结束   I’m a big big girl
在这大千世界里   It’s not a big big thing if you leave me
非常非常的想念你   I have your arms around me Wooh like fire
睡梦中你的双臂拥抱着我 温暖如火
  but when I open my eyes
但当我睁开双眼   you’re gone...
你却离我而去   I’m a big big girl
在这大千世界里   It’s not a big big thing if you leave me
非常非常的想念你   I’m a big big girl 我是个大女孩   in a big big world
在这大千世界里   It’s not a big big thing If you leave me 就算你离我而去   but I do feel I will miss you much
那也没什么大不了的   miss you much... 但是我知道 我一定会非常的想念你    
  唉,不知道我家先生那天是怎么弄的?把音响给弄坏了,现在听不了音乐了,郁闷中......
  哈哈,秋锦,你家先生抗议你老在深夜听歌影响他睡眠。
  昨晚受一家系统影响换歌不成,今早来吧。
  Promises Don’t Come Easy——诺言来之不易(没有简单的承诺)  (演唱:Caron Nightingale)       I should have know all along
我本应一直明白   There was something wrong
我们之间出现了问题   I just never read between the lines
我从来没有体会出你的弦外之音   Then I woke up one day
于是有一天我醒来
  And found you on your way
发现你已离去   Leaving nothing but my heart behind
只留下了我的心
  What can I do to make it up to you
我该如何补偿你呢
  Promises don’t come easy
承诺不是轻易作出的
  But tell me if there is a way
告诉我是否有一种方法   To bring you back home to stay
可以让你回到我身边   Well
I ’d promise anything to you
那样的话我愿向你承诺一切   I ’ve been walkin around
我四处游荡   with my head hanging down
脑袋低垂着   Wonderin what I am gonn do
不知如何是好   Cause when you walked out that door
因为当你走出家门时   I knew I needed you more than
我知道我需要你   to take a chance on losing you
而不愿失去你   What can I do to make it up to you
我该如何补偿你呢   Promises don’t come easy
承诺不是轻易作出的   You know I’ve made up my mind
你知道我已下定决心
  To make it work
这次一定可以   That’s the promise I can give to you
这就是我可以给你的承诺
  You never thought I loved you
你过去从不觉得我爱你
  I guss you never thought I cared
你大概也觉得我不在乎吧   Well I was just too pround to say it out lound
但我只是太矜持而无法大声表白   Now I
know to let my feeling
现在我知道应该让情感释放   (So tell me)
(所以告诉我)   What can I do to make it up to you
我该如何补偿你   Promises don’t come easy
承诺不是轻易作出的   You know I ’ve made up my mind
你知道我已下定决心   To make it work this time
这次我一定可以   That’s the promise I can give to you
这就是我可以给你的承诺  What can I do to make it up to you
我该如何补偿你呢        曾经被香港电视剧《创世纪》选作插曲
  我不懂听英文歌,倒觉得这个帖的英文歌曲旋律挺好听。
  呵呵,现在懒了,已经漏过几首。  歌词有时已经不重要了,听的是旋律,听的是感觉,有时还会听到深处哀伤来。
  Forever At Your Feet——永远追随      Knocking on the triad   A boat that makes for rain  A briar grows in twain with roses  Come to rid   Forever at your feet  Glass and pinch of breast  Knocking at my tray  While leave on   Please take me home my long to leave  Forever at your feet  And I hope that you won’t mind, my dear  When you see my eyes are lie, my dear  It’s because I avoided all these of you  All your kisses, sweeter than mint   And touch them  Softer than sea  Oh, treasure  I would be~~~   Forever at your feet  And I hope that you won’t mind, my dear  When you see my eyes are lie, my dear  It’s because I avoided all these of you  All your kisses, sweeter than mint   And touch them  Softer than sea  Oh, treasure  I would be~~~   Forever at your feet       风和雨  在风中行走,  前进又后退,  裹了裹身上的风衣,  感受着那抚过面庞的手;  在雨中行走,  走走又停停,  随手扔掉了伞,  感受着雨滴落的感觉;  风的感觉很疯狂,  雨的感觉很悲伤,  风的语言很没落,  雨的语言很无奈;  我走在风里,  随着风而前进又后退,  在风中摇摆不定我那无助的身躯;  我走在雨里,  随着雨儿感受那天地,  疯狂滴落的雨让人冰冷无比;  何时我可以变成风?  在那天地间自由的飘逸?  何时我可以变成雨?  以流水的形式游遍这天地?  可惜我不是风,  可惜我不是雨,  所以我只能做梦,  然后用梦去寻找那无尽的幻想     
  我不是风,我不是雨,在雨中,在风里,让思绪漫天湿透。
Seasons In The Sun——阳光季节  (歌手:Westlife西域男孩)    Goodbye to you my trusted friend We ’ve known each other since we were nine or ten Together we climbed hills and trees Learned of love and A B C ’s Skinned our hearts and skinned our knees. 再见,我信任的朋友 我们九岁十岁的时候就相识了 我们一起爬山和爬树 学会爱和字母表 敞开心灵,光着膝盖 Goodbye my friend it ’s hard to die When all the birds are singing in the sky Now that the spring is in the air Pretty girls are everywhere Think of me and I ’ll be there 再见朋友,死亡很难接受 当所有的鸟儿在空中歌唱 春天弥漫在空气中 可爱的女孩随处可见 想起我,我就会在那儿 We had joy we had fun We had seasons in the sun But the hills that we climb were just seasons Out of time...... 我们曾有喜悦,我们曾有欢乐 我们曾有无忧无虑的季节 但是我们爬过的小山 已经被时间遗忘了 Goodbye Papa please pray for me I was the black sheep of the family You tried to teach me right from wrong Too much wine and too much song Wonder how I got along. 再见爸爸,请为我祈祷 我曾是家里的捣蛋鬼 你试图教我分辨对错 太多的酒和太多的歌 想知道我是怎么过来的 Goodbye Papa its hard to die When all the birds are singing in the sky Now that the spring is in the air Little children everywhere When you see them I ’ll be there. 再见爸爸,死亡很难接受 当所有的鸟儿在空中歌唱 春天弥漫在空气中 小孩子随处可见 想起我,我就会在那儿 We had joy we had fun We had seasons in the sun But the wine and the song like the seasons Have all gone. 我们曾有喜悦,我们曾有欢乐 我们曾有无忧无虑的季节 但是酒和歌就像时光一样 已经消散 We had joy we had fun We had seasons in the sun But the stars we could reach Were just starfish on the beach. 我们曾有喜悦,我们曾有欢乐 我们曾有无忧无虑的季节 但是我们触摸过的星星 已经变成了沙滩上的海星
Goodbye Michelle my little one You gave me love and helped me find the sun And every time that I was down You would always come around And get my feet back on the ground. 再见米歇尔,我亲爱的 你给了我爱,帮我找到阳光 每当我意气消沉的时候 你总会来到我身边 使我重新振作起来 Goodbye Michelle it ’s hard to die When all the birds are singing in the sky Now that the spring is in the air With the flowers everywhere I wish that we could both be there 再见米歇尔,死亡很难接受 当所有的鸟儿在空中歌唱 春天弥漫在空气中 花儿随处可见 我希望我们都在那儿 We had joy we had fun We had seasons in the sun But the hills that we climb were just seasons Out of time...... 我们曾有喜悦,我们曾有欢乐 我们曾有无忧无虑的季节 但是我们爬过的小山 已经被时间遗忘了 We had joy we had fun We had seasons in the sun But the wine and the song like the seasons Have all gone. 我们曾有喜悦,我们曾有欢乐 我们曾有无忧无虑的季节 但是酒和歌就像时光一样 已经消散 All our lives we had fun We had seasons in the sun But the stars we could reach Were just starfish on the beach. 我们曾有喜悦,我们曾有欢乐 我们曾有无忧无虑的季节 但是我们触摸过的星星 已经变成了沙滩上的海星  
  Goodbye Mama(goodbye’s)——再见了,妈妈    (演唱:celine dion 席琳迪翁)      Mamma you gave life to me   妈妈,你赐予我生命     Turned a babysintosa lady   从宝宝蜕变淑女   And mamma     all you had to offer Was a promise of a lifetime of love   妈妈,真爱一生是你唯一的承诺   Now I know there is no other love like a Mothers   如今,我知道,世间至爱也比不上母爱   Love for her child   母亲对小孩的爱   I know that love so complete someday must leave   我知道,完美的母爱还是有离去的一天   Must say goodbye   终须一声再见   Goodbyes the saddest word I’ll ever hear   再见’是我听过最感伤的话   Goodbyes the last time I will hold you near   ’再见!’这是我最后一次拥抱你   Someday you’ll say that word and I will cry   总有一天,你会说出一声’再见’,而我将会哭泣   It’ll break my heart to hear you say Goodbye   听你说声’再见’我会心伤   Mamma you gave love to me   妈妈,你赐予我真爱   Turned a young onesintosa woman   从年轻少女蜕变成熟女人   And Mamma all I ever needed Was a guarantee of you loving me   妈妈,我只要你保证永远爱我   Cause I know there is no other love like a mothers   因为我知道,世间至爱也比不上母爱   Love for her child   母亲对小孩的爱   And it hurts so that something so strong someday’ll be gone   母爱如此浓烈却有散去的一天,真是让人心痛   Must say goodbye   终须一声再见   But the love you give will always live   但是,你付出的爱将会生生不息   You’ll always be there every time I fall   我跌倒的时候,你总会扶持着我   You take my weakness and you make me strong   我脆弱,你让我坚强   And I will always love you till forever comes   我会永远爱你,直到永恒   And when you need me   你需要我的时候   I’ll be there for you always   我会陪伴你   I’ll be there your whole life thru   我会陪伴你,伴你一生   I’ll be there thru the lonely days   我会陪伴你,走过寂寞岁月   I’ll be there this I promise you mamma   妈妈,我会陪伴你,这是我对你的承诺   I’ll be your beacon thru the darkest night   最黑的夜里,我就是陪你的路灯   I’ll be the wings that guide your broken flight   不顺遂的旅程中,我就是指引你的双翼   I’ll be your shelter thru the raging storm   狂风暴雨发生,我就是陪伴你的庇护   And I will love you till forever comes   我会永远爱你,直到永恒   Goodbyes the saddest word I’ll ever hear   ’再见’是我听过最感伤的话   Goodbyes the last time I will hold you near   ’再见!’这是我最后一次拥抱你   Someday you’ll say that word and I will cry   总有一天,你会说出一声’再见’,而我将会哭泣   It’ll break my heart to hear you say Goodbye   听你说声’再见’我会心伤   Till we meet again until then goodbye.   我们会再次相见,但终将再见    
  yellow  L look how they shine for you   And everything you do   Yeah, they were all yellow   I I wrote a song for you   And all the things you do   And it was called yellow   So then I took my turn   Oh what a thing to have done   And it was all yellow   Your skin, oh yeah your skin and bones   Turn into something beautiful   D’you know?   You know I love you so   You know I love you so   I I jumped across for you   Oh what a thing to do   ’Cos you were all yellow   I I drew a line for you   Oh what a thing to do   And it was all yellow   And your skin, oh yeah your skin and bones   Turn into something beautiful   D’you know?   For you I bleed myself dry   For you I bleed myself dry   It’s true   Look how they shine for you   Look how they shine for you   Look how they shine for?   Look how they shine for you   Look how they shine for you   Look how they shine   Look at the starsLook how they shine for you   And all the things that you do  
  仰望天上星星   看着它们为你绽放光芒   而你却如此胆怯小心   跟随着你   我为你写下一首情歌   因为你表现出的胆怯小心   歌名叫做YELLOW     我会全心全意   想突破你心房 赢的你芳心   却也担心害怕起来     你的肌肤   是如此美丽脱俗而真实   你该知道   我不可自拔地爱上你   你该明了   我以深深爱上你     整颗心早已游向你   整歌人想急着飞奔到你面前   却又止步   不知如何靠近你   哦!这是多么艰难的一件事   因为你事如此胆怯小心     你的肌肤   是如此美丽脱俗而真实   你该知道   我愿意为你抛开一切   你该明了   我为你失去生命也不可惜     这是真的   星星都因为你绽放光芒   星星都因为你绽放光芒     看!他们为你绽放光芒   看!他们为你绽放光芒   星星都因为你绽放光芒     仰望天上星星   看着他们为你绽放光芒   而你却依然如此胆怯小心
  我还是听&夜色&
  《God is A Girl》   Remembering that i was finding in the world,so i have known...   She is a girl who wants freedom   Mind will be locked and forget the past   Make the things past going on...     God is A Girl   Wherever you are   Can U trust her? Can U take her up?   God is A Girl   Whatever you say   Can U trust her? Can U take her up?   No matter what your life will be   Can U trust her? Can U take her up?   God is A Girl   She is a girl only   Can U trust her? Can U take her up?     She wishes to flash for ever   She is so passive like this   She is clean,honest and freedom for me   She hopes that in the most part of her life   There is a girl waiting for me   The sky point the way for us,someone’ leaving   Is what we actually look forward to   There is a rainbow waiting for you and me   sunrise is so perpetual...  记得我在全世界寻找而领悟   她是一个想得到自由的女孩   思想将被封锁,忘记过去   使过去的事情继续延续……     上帝是一个女孩   无论你在何处   你会相信她吗?你会接受她吗?   上帝是一个女孩   无论你说什么   你会相信她吗?你会接受她吗?   上帝是一个女孩   无论你生活怎么样   你会相信她吗?你会接受她吗?   上帝是一个女孩   她仅仅是一个女孩   你会相信她吗?你会接受她吗?     她希望永远的闪耀着   她是如此地被动……   她永远是我的“纯洁”与“自由”   她希望未来的大部分时间里   有一个女孩会喜欢我   有天空照亮着我们,某人的离开   才是我们真实的期待   有一道彩虹等着你和我   一轮美丽的日出是那样的永恒  
  好可惜啊!音箱坏了,改天有时间一定要听听.
  不错,但听不懂意思,郁闷
  上帝是女孩  夜茶也是女孩
  God is A Girl     夜茶也是女孩    APPLE-RING IS ALSO A GIRL  
  《cry on my shoulder》     If the hero never comes to you   If you need someone you’re feeling blue       If you’re away from love and you’re alone   If you call your friends and nobody’s home     You can run away but you can’t hide   Through a storm and through a lonely night     Then I show you there’s a destiny   The best things in life   They’re free     But if you wanna cry   Cry on my shoulder   If you need someone who cares for you     If you’re feeling sad your heart gets colder   Yes I show you what real love can do     If your sky is grey oh let me know   There’s a place in heaven where we’ll go    If heaven is a million years away   Oh just call me and I make your day     When the nights are getting cold and blue   When the days are getting hard for you     I will always stay here by your side I promise you   I’ll never hide What real love can do     What love can do   What real love can do   What love can do   What real love can do   What love can do     
  《靠着我的肩膀哭泣》    如果你的男主角总是与你擦肩而过   如果你感到悲伤抑郁   如果你需要一个依靠的肩膀,     如果你独自一人没有爱情的滋润   当你找寻你的朋友却无人在家守候     在暴风雨来临的孤独夜晚   你可以大步跑开但你不能逃避     那么我告诉你 一切都是命中注定   生活中的美好是上天慷慨的赠与     但如果你要哭泣   我给你一个温暖的肩膀   如果你需要别人的关怀   如果你感到忧伤你的心也逐渐冰凉   我可以让你感受到真正的爱情     如果你的天空是灰色 请告诉我   在遥远的天堂   一定有属于我们的某个地方   只要你愿意 我能让你的人生充满色彩   当夜晚渐渐寒冷渐渐变得令人忧郁   当生活变得更加艰辛   我会一直陪在你的身边   我保证永远不会隐藏我的真爱   让爱指引前路
  听不到歌曲,有劳斑主要来设置了:)
  E版主 呵呵  不好意思,呵呵 很久没有换新歌了   其实心里一直没有遗忘这个贴 想等有时间的时候来贴贴的  刚刚从朋友那里听到这首很sweet的歌曲,于是搜来了  呵呵   有劳了...  呵呵
使用“←”“→”快捷翻页
请遵守言论规则,不得违反国家法律法规}

我要回帖

更多关于 i don t know my name 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信