过去的事 将来的事
还有那没有实现的梦想
我所有希望 我所有计划
全人和全心 都交托给你
喔 主 我献上生命给你
用我一切经历 来荣耀你圣名
主我献上一生给你
愿我赞美升起 能成为馨香活祭
我献上生命给你&&力荐18人推荐3人还行3人较差2人很差2人评分加载中...给你生命给我爱喜欢看“给你生命给我爱”的人也喜欢:01.02.03.04.05.06.07.08.09.10.11.12.13.14.15.|大量用户举报,请勿相信留言中某某影院有BD版、已完结等广告字样,里面含有木马插件,敬请留意!明星合集专题邮箱密码&记住我的登录
还没有账号?我感激你给予我生命中的每一天。
I 'm grateful for each day you gave me.
你给予我生命的意义,值得信念的理由。
You give my life a meaning a reason to believe.
爸爸,谢谢你给予我生命,谢谢你对我的爱,谢谢你为我做的一切!
Dad, thanks for giving me my life, thanks for your love, thanks for all you did!
当他看见了美丽和智慧的夏娃,他说:“你会被称为‘生命之母’,因为你是给予我生命的一位。”
When he saw the beautiful and smart Eve, he said: "You will be called as 'Mother of Life', because you are the one who gives me life."
是你给予了我生命,自从我落地的第一刻起您就细心的照料我,使我健康快乐的成长。
Give you my life, ever since I landed from the first moment you take care of careful me grow up healthy and happy.
你就在我的身边,我想感谢你,你给予了我生命最重要的一切。
Because you're near me and I want to thank you for giving me the best day of my life.
神说,不。我给予你生命,为此,你可以享受一切。
God said , No. I will give you life, so that you may enjoy all thing.
我给予你生命,为此,你已可以享受存在的一切。
I will give you life, so that you may enjoy all things.
不!我给予你生命,为此,你可以享受一切。
I will give you life, so that you may enjoy all things.
神说:不!我给予你生命,为此,你可以享受一切。
God said, No. I will give you life, so that you may enjoy all things.
为甚麽我需要你的帮助?你怎样能给予我新的生命呢?
Why I need you and how you can help giving me a new life?
我得感谢上苍,它赐予了你另一生命,这样也就给予了我认识你的机会。
I must thanks to god who gives you the other lift. Because it gives me the chance to know you.
我一生的幸福都是你的生命给予。
All my life's bliss from thy dear life was given.
现在,假如有人给予你一支生命的笔,我会描绘我的生命之图,它将会是一张缤纷多彩的画!
Now, suppose someone gave me a life, I will draw a life picture with it , which is a color picture !
我能给予你名字,但不能赋予你生命。
Name I can give you, life I cannot.
“如果是为了家人,你不会犹豫的,”他说,“我很高兴能够给予他人第二次生命。”
"When it's family like that, you wouldn't think twice, " he said. "I'm glad I'm able to give somebody their life back."
当我们向父母、孩子、爱人或者朋友说:“我非常爱你”,“我很在意你”,“我时常想念你”,或者“你是我最好的礼物”时,我们就选择了给予生命。
When we say to our parents, children, lovers, or friends: “I love you very much” or “I care for you” or “I think of you often” or “You are my greatest gift,” we choose to give life.
我很爱我的爸爸妈妈,是他们给予了我生命光芒,亲爱的妈妈你很伟大。
I love my parents, they give the light of my life, my dear mother, you are great.
如果你生命的定义是社会给予你的,那相信我,你的生活会很难熬。
When you define your life by what society tells you, trust me, life gets much harder to live.
也请你记住生命中有这么一个人给予你这份痛楚;如果我的爱给予你无尽的伤痕。
Also asks you to remember in the life have such a person to give you this pain; If my love gives you the inexhaustible scar.
我认为非常迷人的是,如果你能给予非生物结构生命,像是电池和太阳能电池?
So something I think is very fascinating is what if you could give life to non-living structures, like batteries and like solar cells?
对我而言,这是生命中最重要的教训,要想快乐,你必须要给予,要回馈。
And to me, that is the greatest lesson of life. To be happy, you have to give something back.
在我的书《你可以拯救的生命》中,我要求每个人考虑一下自己可以给予的部分。
In my book, "The Life You Can Save, " I ask everyone to think about what they can give, the percentage that they can give.
我希望,你将作为即将做你今天做其他人的生命,生命是更好地领导的给予和获得的哲学。
I will expect that you will as is about doing to you this day do to the lives of others, for life is better lead on the philosophy of give and take.
我希望,你将作为即将做你今天做其他人的生命,生命是更好地领导的给予和获得的哲学。
I will expect that you will as is about doing to you this day do to the lives of others, for life is better lead on the philosophy of give and take.
点击关注有道词典
$firstVoiceSent
- 来自原声例句
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!}

我要回帖

更多关于 你是我的生命 电视剧 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信