英语作文frotecan interesting作文 an…p

以“英语学习中,方法和勤奋哪个更重要”为主题的英语作文标题是:Methods or Diligence in English Learning要求是:Certainly diligence is very important in English learning.However,methods also play an important role.And concerning the lack and neglection of methods among students,it may require more attention to find and use methods in English learning.What's your ideas and opinions?Think about this issue and write a composition.字数是:100~500
加QQ  ,保证质量,必须先采纳,大约30分钟内完成 
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码初一英语作文May day 根据下面的信息来写 8:00之前要!Timetable6:30a.m.
get up6:55a.m.
have breakfast7:10a.m.
go to school12:20p.m.
have lunch at school2.40p.m.
classes begin5:00p.m.
go home with parent6:00p.m.
have dinner应该是My
My dayIt's an ordinary day today. As usual, I get up at 6:30am and spend 25 minutes to prepare myself. After breakfast, it's about 7:10, time to go to school. I have classes for the whole morning till 12:20, which is the lunch time at school. Then I have a little bit time to take a break before the classes start again at 2:40pm. The afternoon classes last to 5:00pm, after when I can go home with my parent, and have dinner at 6:00. That's my day.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
May DayI get up at 6:30 everyday。At 6:55,Ihave breakfast。Igo to school at 7:10.At12:20,Ihave lunch at school。My classes begin at 2:40.At 5:00 Igo home with my parents。I have dinner at 6:00.
May DayI get up at 6:30 everyday。At 6:55,Ihave breakfast。Igo to school at 7:10.At12:20,Ihave lunch at school。My classes begin at 2:40.At 5:00 Igo home with my parents。I have dinner on 6:00May Day...
My dayIt's an ordinary day today. As usual, I get up at 6:30am and spend 25 minutes to prepare myself. After breakfast, it's about 7:10, time to go to school. I have classes for the whole morning...
扫描下载二维码仿写英语作文Qi Baishi was a famous artist in my country.He was born in 1864.In 1876,he got an art book.He copied all the pictures in it and studied hard by himself.In 1888,he learned about painting from a good teacher.He painted many folk pictures.He died in 1957.Chinese people all love his pictures very much.可以把齐白石换成其他画家也可以改动词语拜托,作业就交给你们了
pizza瓶子1371
Van gogh was a famous artist in the Netherlands.He was born in 1853.In 1876,he got an art book.He copied all the pictures in it and studied hard by himself.when he was 27,he learned about painting fro...
为您推荐:
扫描下载二维码An interesting story 英文作文50词左右.-P
One day,Mary went to the airport to see her friend off.Her friend’s name is Jack.There were so many people in the airport,it was hard to find Jack among the people.Suddenly,Mary saw Jack and she felt very happy then she shout:” Hi,Jack.Hi,Jack .Here,Here!” At the same time,Jack waved his arms:”I’m here!” .Within 3 minutes,so many policemen came to the front of Jack and caught him:”Please come with me to the police office.” The word “Hijack” in the English has different meaning,you can find in the dictionary.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码君,已阅读到文档的结尾了呢~~
一次难忘的经历 英语作文An Unforgettable ExperienceAn,英语,an,英语作文,次An,难忘的经历
扫扫二维码,随身浏览文档
手机或平板扫扫即可继续访问
一次难忘的经历 英语作文An Unforgettable Experience
举报该文档为侵权文档。
举报该文档含有违规或不良信息。
反馈该文档无法正常浏览。
举报该文档为重复文档。
推荐理由:
将文档分享至:
分享完整地址
文档地址:
粘贴到BBS或博客
flash地址:
支持嵌入FLASH地址的网站使用
html代码:
&embed src='/DocinViewer-4.swf' width='100%' height='600' type=application/x-shockwave-flash ALLOWFULLSCREEN='true' ALLOWSCRIPTACCESS='always'&&/embed&
450px*300px480px*400px650px*490px
支持嵌入HTML代码的网站使用
您的内容已经提交成功
您所提交的内容需要审核后才能发布,请您等待!
3秒自动关闭窗口}

我要回帖

更多关于 an accident英语作文 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信