自行车t.sevenwus自行车是什么牌子子的

电影破风中彭于晏买通体育场的负责人放的音乐是什么,两人在音乐中骑车,彭于晏还用自行车表演_百度知道
电影破风中彭于晏买通体育场的负责人放的音乐是什么,两人在音乐中骑车,彭于晏还用自行车表演
ll be your shelter when you cry  Cause you are my everything  Baby I  I travelled around the seven seas  I'd light the fire  Sometimes I really ask myself  Do you really wanna lean on this man  Remember all the beautiful moments  We share  My darling please think twice  Baby I  I swear to god up in the sky  I&#391)We Don'm lost in the wind  Without you by my side  There is no one who can hold me  Together we would fight any storm  I could show you how  Just give me your hand now  I really wanna make you mine  (to make it feel alright)  Baby for all the time  I never let you feel down  Cause you surrender my heart  Baby I  I swear to god up in the sky  I've made such a plan  For you and me  We built a castle  Where we could settle down my friend  Romantic melodies been played  By the wind  Baby I  I swear to god up in the sky  I't runI't run We don's thunder on the mountainBless this shield and this dirt I was born inWe don're the only reason that I still believeI's callingDancing with the devil take it one day backI't Run - Bon JoviTake a look around you, it'd climb any mountain high  And speak to you  Cause you are my everything  I'm standing my groundWe don&#39,里面唱的是英文的3)Champion of love
现在网上还没出来吧4)Bod Marley唱的Three Little Birds5)彭于晏在自行车场向王珞丹表白时的英文BGM目前找到最像的一首就是Fred Leonard《You are my everything》Lexington Bridge - You Are My Everything(歌词)  Baby girl  Baby I can't runAnd we don' next to the sea  You brought the fresh champagne  And I's fire in the skyThere's thunder on the mountainBless this shield and this dirt I was born inWe don't runI's fire in the skyThere're gonna light my wayLt back downThere'm standing my groundWe don&#39, from the ashesWelcome to the future,有没有在》;ll be your shelter when you cry  Cause you are my everything  Baby I  I travelled around the seven seas  I&#39, from the ashesWelcome to the future, the sky is fallingSinners say your prayers this train is off the tracksNothing is forever when tomorrow't runAnd we don'm not afraid of burning bridges‘Cause I know they't runTake me to the banks of your muddy waterWhere the flesh and blood and the spirit meetOnly takes your touch for me to find salvationYou'm standing my groundWe don'd climb any mountain high  And speak to you  Cause you are my everything  Oh I think I't back downThere't runWe don't runAnd we don't run We don'm not afraid of burning bridges‘Cause I know they's thunder on the mountainBless this shield and this dirt I was born inWe don't let you go  I think about you all the time  Think about you all the nights  You and me we creepin's a new dayWe don't run2)林俊杰《你;re gonna light my wayLike a phoenix, it's a brand new dayWe don't back downThere's fire in the skyThere't runI'll be there whenever you call  I wash the teardrops from your skin  Cause in my dreams  I't run We don&#39,ll be your shelter when you cry  Cause you are my everything  Baby I  I travelled around the seven seas  I't runWe don&#39
不对,里面有句歌词是i'm champion
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
彭于晏的相关知识
其他1条回答
大网址那儿搜
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁该账号邮箱未验证,请后登录
请输入正确的密码!
记住登录状态
使用合作网站帐号登录 :
已有 31 人来访过
最近访客现在还没有访客
现在还没有好友
现在还没有相册
还没有发表帖子
Tseven回复了帖子“” 来自
q q q q q q q q q q q q q q q q q q q q q q q q q q q q q q q
Tseven回复了帖子“” 来自
Tseven回复了帖子“” 来自
Tseven回复了帖子“” 来自
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Tseven回复了帖子“” 来自
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Tseven回复了帖子“” 来自
3Q3Q3Q3Q3Q3Q3Q3Q3Q3Q3Q3Q3Q3Q3Q3Q3Q3Q!!!!!!!
Tseven回复了帖子“” 来自
抱lz大腿!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
还没有分享帖子
还没有发表日志
还没有发表心情
还没有上传相册
现在还没有记录
小站论坛,All Rights Reserved 小站国际教育&&沪ICP备号&&
订阅最新机经
选择托福机经及考试日期进行预约,预约后机经将在考试前3-5天左右通过邮件和短信形式推送
请至少选择一个热门机经
康老师机经
你输入的手机号码不正确}

我要回帖