you don'don t havee a rock是哪首歌的歌词

大家帮忙找一下以下歌的歌词,谢~_百度知道
大家帮忙找一下以下歌的歌词,谢~
P!nk : So what 和那个好像是 Sorber(不知道拼得对不对)Hot n' coldWhen you are gong。。艾薇儿的那个还有那个。。。里面歌词有:when you singi缉筏光禾叱鼓癸态含卡ng the song,singing this is the life..啊对的!!那个歌名就叫this is the life
提问者采纳
PINK - SO WHAT NananananananaNanananananaNananananananaNanananananaI guess I just lost my husbandI don't know where he wentSo I'm gonna drink my moneyI'm not gonna pay his rent (Nope)I got a brand new attitudeAnd I'm gonna wear it tonightI wanna get in troubleI wanna start a fightNananananananaI wanna start a fightNananananananaI wanna start a fightChorus:So so whatI'm still a rock starI got my rock movesAnd I don't need youAnd guess whatI'm havin' more funAnd now that we're doneI'm gonna show you TonightI'm alrightI'm just fineAnd you're a tool, soSo whatI am a rock starI got my rock movesAnd I don't want you tonight(Uh, check my flow)The waiter just took my tableAnd gave it to Jessica Simp (Shit)I guess I'll go sit with tomboyAt least I'll know how to hit(What if their songs on the radioThat somebody's gonna die)?I'm gonna get in troubleMy ex'll start a fightNananananananaHe's gonna start a fightNananananananaWe're all gonna get in a fightSo so whatI'm still a rock starI got my rock movesAnd I don't need youAnd guess whatI'm havin' more funAnd now that we're doneI'm gonna show you TonightI'm alrightI'm just fineAnd you're a tool, soSo whatI am a rock starI got my rock movesAnd I don't want you tonightYou weren't thereYou never wereYou weren't at allBut that's not fairI gave you lifeI gave my allYou weren't thereYou let me fallSo so whatI'm still a rock starI got my rock movesAnd I don't need youAnd guess whatI'm havin' more funAnd now that we're done (We're done)I'm gonna show you TonightI'm alright (I'm alright)I'm just fine (I'm just fine)And you're a tool, so (So)So whatI am a rock starI got my rock movesAnd I don't want you tonight(I don't want you tonight)No no, no noI don't want you tonightYou weren't there (I'm gonna show you)I'm gonna show youTonightI'm alrightI'm just fineAnd you're a tool, soSo whatI am a rock starI got my rock movesAnd I don't want you tonightBadadadadada~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~P!nk - Sober I don't wanna be the girl who laughs the loudest Or the girl who never wants to be alone I don't wanna be that call at 4 o'clock in the morning 'Cos I'm the only one you know in the world that won't be home Aahh the sun is blinding I stayed up again Oohh, I am finding That's not the way I want my story to end I'm safe Up high Nothing can touch me But why do I feel this party's over? No pain Inside You're like protection How do I feel this good sober? I don't wanna be the girl who has to fill the silence Cryin scares me cause it screams the truth Please don't tell me that we had that conversation I won't remember, save your breath, 'cos what's the use? Aahh, the night/dawn is calling? And it whispers to me softly come to/and play Aahh, I am falling And If I let myself go I'm the only one to blame I'm safe Up high Nothing can touch me But why do I feel this party's over? No pain Inside You're like perfection How do I feel this good sober? I'm coming down, coming down, coming down Spinning 'round, spinning 'round, spinning 'round Looking for myself - SOBER [x2]When it's good, then it's good, it's so good till it goes bad Till you're trying to find the you that you once had I have heard myself cry, never again Broken down in agony just tryna find a fit Ooo Oooo I'm safe Up high Nothing can touch me But why do I feel this party's over? No pain Inside You're like perfection How do I feel this good sober OOooo OOoo No Pain Inside Nothing can touch me But why do I feel this party's over? No pain Inside You're like perfection How do I feel this good sober? Will I ever feel this good sober? Tell me, No no no no no pain How do i feel this good sober?~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Katy Perry - Hot`N Cold You... change your mindLike a girl... changes clothesYeah you... PMSLike a bitch... I would knowAnd you ... over thinkAlways speak ... crypticallyI should know ... that you're no good for me!'Cause you're hot then you're coldYou're yes then you're noYou're in then you're outYou're up then you're downYou're wrong when it's rightIt's black and it's whiteWe fight, we break upWe kiss, we make up(You) You don't really want to stay, no(You) But you don't really want to goYou're hot then you're coldYou're yes then you're noYou're in and you're outYou're up and you're down. . . . . .We... used to beJust like twins... so in syncThe same... energyNow's a dead... batteryUsed to laugh... 'bout nothingNow your plain... boringI should know... that you're not gonna change!'Cause you're hot then you're coldYou're yes then you're noYou're in then you're outYou're up then you're downYou're wrong when it's rightIt's black and it's whiteWe fight, we break upWe kiss, we make up(You) You don't really want to stay, no(You) But you don't really want to goYou're hot then you're coldYou're yes then you're noYou're in and you're outYou're up and you're down. . . . . .Someone... call the doctorGot a case of love bi-polarStuck on a... roller coasterCan't get of this ride.You... change your mindLike a girl... changes clothes...'Cause you're hot then you're coldYou're yes then you're noYou're in then you're outYou're up then you're downYou're wrong when it's rightIt's black and it's whiteWe fight, we break upWe kiss, we make upYou're hot then you're coldYou're yes then you're noYou're in then you're outYou're up then you're downYou're wrong when it's rightIt's black and it's whiteWe fight, we break upWe kiss, we make up(You) You don't really want to stay, no(You) But you don't really want to goYou're hot then you're coldYou're yes then you're noYou're in and you're outYou're up and you're down~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~AVRIL LAVIGNE - WHEN YOU'RE GONE I always needed time on my ownI never thought I'd need you there when I cryAnd the days feel like years when I'm aloneAnd the bed where you lie is made up on your sideWhen you walk away I count the steps that you takeDo you see how much I need you right now[Chorus]When you're goneThe pieces of my heart are missing youWhen you're goneThe face I came to know is missing tooWhen you're goneThe words I need to hear to always get me through the day and make it okI miss youI've never felt this way beforeEverything that I do reminds me of youAnd the clothes you left, they lie on the floorAnd they smell just like you, I love the things that you doWhen you walk away I count the steps that you takeDo you see how much I need you right nowWhen you're goneThe pieces of my heart are missing youWhen you're goneThe face I came to know is missing tooWhen you're goneThe words I need to hear to always get me through the day and make it okI miss youWe were made for each otherOut here foreverI know we were, yeahAll I ever wanted was for you to knowEverything I'd do, I'd give my heart and soulI can hardly breathe I need to feel you here with me, yeahWhen you're goneThe pieces of my heart are missing youWhen you're goneThe face I came to know is missing tooWhen you're goneThe words I need to hear to always get me through the day and make it okI miss you ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Amy MacDonald - This Is The Life Oh the wind whistles downThe cold dark street tonightAnd the people they were dancing to the music vibeAnd the boys chase the girls with the curls in their hairWhile the shy tormented youth sit way over thereAnd the songs they get louderEach one better than beforeAnd you're singing the songsThinking this is the lifeAnd you wake up in the morning and your head feels twice the sizeWhere you gonna go? Where you gonna go?Where you gonna sleep tonight?And you're singing the songsThinking this is the lifeAnd you wake up in the morning and your head feels twice the sizeWhere you gonna go? Where you gonna go?Where you gonna sleep tonight?Where you gonna sleep tonight?So your heading down the road in your taxi for fourAnd you're waiting outside Jimmy's front doorBut nobody's in and nobody's home 'til fourSo you're sitting there with nothing to doTalking about Robert Riger and his motley crewAnd where you're gonna go and where you're gonna sleep tonightAnd you're singing the songsThinking this is the lifeAnd you wake up in the morning and your head feels twice the sizeWhere you gonna go? Where you gonna go?Where you gonna sleep tonight?And you're singing the songsThinking this is the lifeAnd you wake up in the morning and your head feels twice the sizeWhere you gonna go? Where you gonna go?Where you gonna sleep tonight?Where you gonna sleep tonight?And you're singing the songsThinking this is the lifeAnd you wake up in the morning and your head feels twice the sizeWhere you gonna go? Where you gonna go?Where you gonna sleep tonight?And you're singing the songsThinking this is the lifeAnd you wake up in the morning and your head feels twice the sizeWhere you gonna go? Where you gonna go?Where you gonna sleep tonight?And you're singing the songsThinking this is the lifeAnd you wake up in the morning and your head feels twice the sizeWhere you gonna go? Where you gonna go?Where you gonna sleep tonight?And you're singing the songsThinking this is the lifeAnd you wake up in the morning and your head feels twice the sizeWhere you gonna go? Where you gonna go?Where you gonna sleep tonight?Where you gonna sleep tonight?
其他类似问题
2人觉得有用
为您推荐:
其他2条回答
Pink-So WhatPink-SoberHot n coldAvril lavigne-When You're Gonethis is the life
Na Na Na Na Na Na Na
Na Na Na Na Na Na
Na Na Na Na Na Na Na
Na Na Na Na Na Na
I guess i just lost my husband
I don't know where he went
So i'm gonna drink my money
I'm not gonna pay his rent (Nope)
I got a brand new attitude
And i'm gonna wear it tonight
I wanna get in trouble
I wanna start a fight
Na Na Na Na Na Na Na
I wanna start a fight
Na Na Na Na Na Na Na
I wanna start a fight
So so what?
I'm still a rock star
I got my rock moves
And i don't need you
And guess what
I'm having more fun
And now that we're done
I'm gonna show you tonight
I'm alright, I'm just fine
And you're a tool
歌词的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁您的举报已经提交成功,我们将尽快处理,谢谢!
大家还关注
(window.slotbydup=window.slotbydup || []).push({
id: '2081942',
container: s,
size: '1000,60',
display: 'inlay-fix'歌手:《Rock Your Body》相似歌曲Rock Your Body歌词 Justin Timberlake - Rock Your BodyDon't be so quick to walk away(Dance with me)I wanna rock your bodyPlease stay(Dance with me)You don't have to admit you wanna play(Dance with me)Just let me rock youTill the break of day(Dance with me)Got time but I don't mindJust wanna rock you girlI'll have whatever you haveCome on just give it up girlSee I've been watching youI like the way you moveSo go ahead girl just doThat ass shaking thing you doSo you grab your girlsAnd you grab a couple moreAnd you all come meet meIn the middle of the floorSaid the air is thickIt's smelling rightSo you blast to the leftAnd you sail to the rightDon't be so quick to walk away(Dance with me)I wanna rock your bodyPlease stay (Dance with me)You don't have to admit you wanna play(Dance with me)Just let me rock youTill the break of day(Dance with me)I don't mean no harmJust wanna rock you girlMake a move but be calmLet's go let's give it up girlSee it appears to meYou like the way I moveI'll tell you what I'm gonna doPull you close and share my grooveSo you grab your girlsAnd you grab a couple moreAnd you all come meet meIn the middle of the floorSaid the air is thickIt's smelling rightSo you blast to the leftAnd you sail to the rightDon't be so quick to walk away(Dance with me)I wanna rock your bodyPlease stay(Dance with me)You don't have to admit you wanna play(Dance with me)Just let me rock youTill the break of day (Dance with me)Talk to me boyNo disrespect I don't mean no harmTalk to me boyI can't wait to have you in my armsTalk to me boyHurry up cause you're taking too longTalk to me boyBetter have you nakedBy the end of this songSo what did you come forI came to dance with youAnd you know that you don't want toHit the floorI came to romance with youYou're searching for love forever moreIt's time to take a chanceIf love is here on the floor girlHeyDance with meYeahCome on babyDon't be so quick to walk away(Dance with me)I wanna rock your bodyPlease stay (Dance with me)You don't have to admit you wanna play(Dance with me)Just let me rock youTill the break of dayDance with meTalk to me boyNo disrespect I don't mean no harmTalk to me boyBut I can't wait to have you in my armsTalk to me boyHurry up cause you're taking too longTalk to me boyBetter have you naked by the end of this songMade by:TentWelcome Justin's fans!Don't be so quick to walk away(Just think of me and you)Don't be so quick to walk away(We could do something)Don't be so quick to walk away(I like the way you look right now)Don't be so quick to walk away(Come over here baby)Are you feeling meLet's do somethingLet's make a betCause I gotta have you nakedRock Your Body LRC歌词 [ti:Rock Your Body][ar:Justin Timberlake][al:267911][offset:0][00:00.45]Justin Timberlake - Rock Your Body[00:08.07]Don't be so quick to walk away[00:11.89](Dance with me)[00:12.97]I wanna rock your body[00:14.88]Please stay(Dance with me)[00:17.83]You don't have to admit you wanna play[00:21.26](Dance with me)[00:22.41]Just let me rock you[00:24.29]Till the break of day[00:26.04](Dance with me)[00:27.17]Got time but I don't mind[00:30.41]Just wanna rock you girl[00:32.49]I'll have whatever you have[00:34.86]Come on just give it up girl[00:37.38]See I've been watching you[00:39.44]I like the way you move[00:42.10]So go ahead girl just do[00:44.24]That ass shaking thing you do[00:46.44]So you grab your girls[00:47.53]And you grab a couple more[00:48.77]And you all come meet me[00:50.13]In the middle of the floor[00:51.30]Said the air is thick[00:52.53]It's smelling right[00:53.44]So you blast to the left[00:54.70]And you sail to the right[00:55.89]Don't be so quick to walk away[00:59.16](Dance with me)[01:00.49]I wanna rock your body[01:02.34]Please stay (Dance with me)[01:05.26]You don't have to admit you wanna play[01:08.53](Dance with me)[01:10.08]Just let me rock you[01:11.97]Till the break of day[01:13.59](Dance with me)[01:14.72]I don't mean no harm[01:18.10]Just wanna rock you girl[01:20.14]Make a move but be calm[01:22.51]Let's go let's give it up girl[01:24.80]See it appears to me[01:26.77]You like the way I move[01:29.51]I'll tell you what I'm gonna do[01:31.66]Pull you close and share my groove[01:33.93]So you grab your girls[01:34.94]And you grab a couple more[01:36.45]And you all come meet me[01:37.59]In the middle of the floor[01:38.78]Said the air is thick[01:40.02]It's smelling right[01:40.90]So you blast to the left[01:42.21]And you sail to the right[01:43.37]Don't be so quick to walk away[01:46.99](Dance with me)[01:48.00]I wanna rock your body[01:50.10]Please stay(Dance with me)[01:52.77]You don't have to admit you wanna play[01:56.18](Dance with me)[01:57.53]Just let me rock you[01:59.21]Till the break of day (Dance with me)[02:02.32]Talk to me boy[02:04.95]No disrespect I don't mean no harm[02:07.09]Talk to me boy[02:09.44]I can't wait to have you in my arms[02:12.17]Talk to me boy[02:14.41]Hurry up cause you're taking too long[02:16.63]Talk to me boy[02:19.13]Better have you naked[02:20.10]By the end of this song[02:21.86]So what did you come for[02:25.04]I came to dance with you[02:26.64]And you know that you don't want to[02:29.16]Hit the floor[02:30.97]I came to romance with you[02:32.14]You're searching for love forever more[02:34.72]It's time to take a chance[02:36.03]If love is here on the floor girl[02:40.66]Hey[02:44.71]Dance with me[02:45.59]Yeah[02:47.44]Come on baby[02:50.86]Don't be so quick to walk away[02:53.22](Dance with me)[02:54.85]I wanna rock your body[02:56.61]Please stay (Dance with me)[02:59.59]You don't have to admit you wanna play[03:03.06](Dance with me)[03:04.38]Just let me rock you[03:05.78]Till the break of day[03:07.80]Dance with me[03:09.13]Talk to me boy[03:11.38]No disrespect I don't mean no harm[03:13.93]Talk to me boy[03:16.42]But I can't wait to have you in my arms[03:18.78]Talk to me boy[03:21.06]Hurry up cause you're taking too long[03:23.57]Talk to me boy[03:25.72]Better have you naked by the end of this song[03:28.89]Made by:Tent[03:36.36]Welcome Justin's fans![03:46.97]Don't be so quick to walk away[03:50.28](Just think of me and you)[03:51.95]Don't be so quick to walk away[03:55.14](We could do something)[03:56.91]Don't be so quick to walk away[04:00.02](I like the way you look right now)[04:02.01]Don't be so quick to walk away[04:04.92](Come over here baby)[04:06.50]Are you feeling me[04:12.26]Let's do something[04:16.24]Let's make a bet[04:19.64]Cause I gotta have you naked& 56音乐网 浙ICP备号-3歌词中有 s a l a g e y o是什么歌_百度知道
歌词中有 s a l a g e y o是什么歌
I歌曲名.O, my friendYou&#39.E.E.S;re going your own way&quot:Noah And The Whale专辑, I won&#39.I.F.I;She went down on almost anyoneFrom the hard time living 'On my last night on Earth.O.E.O.O;re going your own way&L.S, Looney Tunes&re going your own way&&quot.N.F.You&#39.E;ve got heart and you&#39.F.O;L;ll pay a high priceto have no regrets and be done with my life&quot.What you don've got more til the day it turned grayShe said.N.O.O.G;t have now will come back againYou&#39.You&#39.N.N.O.Lisa likes brandy and the way it hits her lipsShe&#39.S.G.O.I.E.E.E.F;&ve got heart and you'L.E;ve got heart and you've got heart and you've got more than money and sense.E.G.E.I.I;re going your own way&Little Lisa.E.F.N.O.G, the truth is no big dealFrom the hard time living to the sleepless nightsAnd the black and blue body from the weekend fightsHe&#39, my friendYou&#39:Last Night On EarthNoah And The Whale - L, &t have now will come back againYou'L.You&#39.E;til the Chelsea daysFrom when her hair was sweet blonde &#39, I&#39.O.O.I.O;re going your own way&quot.E;ve got heart and you'L;s got deep brown eyes that&#39.G;n&#39.F, my friendYou't have now will come back againYou'&quot.歌手.F;ve got heart and you&#39.N.G.What you don's a rock &#39.E.N.What you don&#39.E.S.S.S.O.F;Some people wear their history like a map on their faceAnd Joey was an artist just living out of caseBut his best work was his letters homeExtended works of fiction about imaginary successThe chorus girls in neon were his closest things to friendsBre going your own way&quot.G;d say.N;L:L.I.S.O; roll survivor with pendulum hipsShe&#39.S.O.G;t look to the skyJust breathe in the air and blink in the lightOn my last night on Eve seen it allWorking at a nightclub that was called The AvenueThe bar men used to call her &ve got more than money and sense, &quot.E
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
您可能关注的推广
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁}

我要回帖

更多关于 you don t have try 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。