我想我这辈子必须赖上你了,因为我是真太爱你了 怎么办 回复。用英语翻译

宝贝.对不起.我烦到你了.都是因为我太在乎你了.太爱你了.希望你能谅解.翻译成英语。_百度知道
宝贝.对不起.我烦到你了.都是因为我太在乎你了.太爱你了.希望你能谅解.翻译成英语。
提问者采纳
m sorryBaby. Love you very much. I bother you for a long time. I hope you can understand. Because I too care about you. I&#39
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他1条回答
And Love youBaby! Hope you forgive me. It just because I do care about you. I m sorry about that I m annoying you
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁英语翻译4 years I know that I am only your rubbish at your heart just now to today.This time is that I have made a mistake but I have been also very sincere to you have apologized,I am to have cared you about very much really ,my effort going to treasures you,but being only me is a rubbish.Be to be fond of hurting ,be fond of hurting really ,see this word that I cannot help having cried ,I make self firm no way out,probably is that I have loved you very much.
从开始到现在,我知道四年以来我只是你心里的垃圾.现在我犯了个错,但我对于你的道歉总是能够很真诚地待.我对你真的非常关心.我努力去珍惜你,但到最后我只是个多余的(或无用的).喜欢独自受伤,真的,看到这些我忍不住哭泣,我坚定地让自己无路可走,可能是我真的太爱你了.不知道是哪个强人写的强悍的英语,我也能直译出来.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
4岁时,我知道,我只是你的废物,在你刚到今天。这一次,我犯了一个错误,但我又很真诚的向你道歉,我要照顾你,我确实很努力的去珍惜你,但只有我是废物。是喜欢伤害、最喜欢的伤害,看到这个字,我忍不住哭了,我让自己拥有公司,没有出路的,或许是我爱你。非常谢谢你。...
楼主好,,有才,,
从一开始到今天,4年来我知道我在你心里仅仅只是垃圾,现在,我犯了一个错误,但是我也坦诚的向你道歉,我真的非常想要关心你,我努力的去珍惜你,但我的存在是无关紧要的,如同垃圾,真的是喜欢独自的去承受,受伤,看到这些字我不能控制自己地哭了,我让我自己无路可走,大概是我太爱你了。
精辟啊,,不知道对你来说满不满意,,...
扫描下载二维码能帮我用英语翻译下面的一段话吗 小熙,也许我真的爱上你了,我不想让你等太久,我也希望...能帮我用英语翻译下面的一段话吗
小熙,也许我真的爱上你了,我不想让你等太久,我也希望你能有一个更完美的家,或许我真的不适合你!
Dear Xi, I am probably in love with you. I don't want you to wait for too long, I want you to have a better family, maybe I'm not the right person for you.
I really fell in love with you, and I do not want to let wait for too long. Also I hope you can have a perfect family. Maybe I am
not that suitable for you!
I fall for you, so I can not be that selfish to keep you waiting for such long time. You deserve a better person, but it's not me. I just wish you to be happy.
I might fall in love with you, however, I can not keep you waiting for such a long time. You deserve a more suitable person, but it's not me. I just wish you to be happy.参考了楼上朋友的翻译。
你不是自相矛盾吗?
XXX,may be I'm really fall in love with you, but i don't want you wait me for a long time. I also hope that you will have a wonderful life, may be I'm not suitable for you.
为您推荐:
扫描下载二维码}

我要回帖

更多关于 太爱你了 怎么办 回复 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信