when the earth的题目400字英语小短文20字有题目短文

要一首英语小诗,3-4段,要押韵,题目是When the sun shines
When the sun shines,I see lines Of light.And I know I'll be alright.
很好,很好,不过这只有一段,还有没有其它的,谢啦
When the sun shines,
I see lines
And I know I'll be alright.
The grass sways through the gleam,
And I smile and beam,
How wonderful life is,
A fantastic fizz.
The clouds, the sky,
Is this a lie?
No, it is a sign,
That everything will be fine.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码保护地球 正视灾难 珍爱生命 英语作文400字左右
Nowadays,the biggest problem in our world is the environment is broken.The environment around us gets worse and worse,and the environment pollution is becoming more and more serious all over the world.Many lakes and rivers are seriously polluted and much water is polluted by factories.Many trees are cut down,and the animals don’t have home to go.The earth is our home and it is our duty to take care of it for ourselves and our future generations.Good environment can make people feel happy and fit.And the bad environment will bring illness to people.To protect the environment means to improve our life.As a middle school student,we must do our bit towards protecting the environment.It is our duty to do that.But what can we do for our Mother Earth?In my opinion,I think protecting the environment should from ourselves.We shouldn’t throw the rubbish everywhere.And we should also tell others not to do that.We should put the trash into their own houses—trash bins.Whenever and wherever we see litter on the ground,we should pick it up and throw it into trash bins.Never spit in public.And don’t draw on public walls.As we know,water is the limited resources,and it is very important for human beings,we can’t live without water.But some people don’t care about it,and many cities need water now.So we shouldn’t waste the water.How to save the water?I have some my own idea.First,we can use some water which we have used again.For example,we can use the water we wash rice to water the flowers.Second,we should turn off the tap when we leave.We should try to protect the water resource.To protect trees,we can go to plan as many trees as we can.We can use cloth bag instead of plastic bag while we are shopping.And I think we should tell others to protect environment,too.We should stop the people who throw the trash on the ground,and tell them it’s wrong to do this.We can also write to the boss of factories which discharge the pollutant.We can call our friends to plant more flowers and trees together.We should let people realize the seriousness of the environment pollution.“There is only one earth,” I hope everyone will protect the environment.If everyone makes their contribution to protect the environment,our earth will be more and more beautiful!自己写的竞赛作文,会不会有些长啊?
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
楼主你真当百度是万能的了。你一个悬赏分都不给你认为会有人回答你这么复杂的问题吗?
所谓英语作文就是把中文作文翻译成英文的自己去做吧
你是医学院的吧!
扫描下载二维码初三英语阅读理解精选试题二_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
初三英语阅读理解精选试题二
上传于||暂无简介
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用5下载券
想免费下载本文?
定制HR最喜欢的简历
下载文档到电脑,查找使用更方便
还剩3页未读,继续阅读
定制HR最喜欢的简历
你可能喜欢英语短文填空练习题与答案(一)
★★★☆☆
Have you ever tried shopping online? What about talking with
strangers through the Internet? Of&
(1)________
Things is getting even (6)________
★★★☆☆
True friends are hard to find.Often you thought you could believe
in someone, but later he or she may let you
(1)________
A true friend is sometimes a person who will always be there for
you.Through good times or (2)________&&
times, they will stand by your side.They will not
(3)________& you alone when things
get difficult.They will accept you& (4)________ trying to
change you.A friend will bring new and exciting things into your
life and make it richer.
True friends will keep your worst secrets as you will keep
theirs.They will (5)________ honest and you can always believe in
them.If you talk to someone who you believe in, you don't have to
worry about what you may say.We can enjoy this freedom only with
(6)________
Friendship is a two&way street.To find a true
friend and keep the friendship between you, you must do the
(7)________ thing as well.Be there for your friends when
(8)________ are in need and share the good times with them.Offer
them the same things they give to you.Friendship will break quickly
if only one person is giving and putting effort into
You will find that there is nothing more valuable
★★★☆☆
When you're busy or stressed, don't forget your hobbies, such as
listening to (1)________
(2)________ better,
you can go to your favourite restaurant to& (3)________ a
delicious meal.
Parents may not think
that it is (4)________ to watch
TV.(5)________
If you're feeling bad
about your weight and don't know (8)________ to do, why not go
walking or jogging?
Finally, trying to
keep your worries to yourself can make them worse.I like to share
my problems with my friends.They always give me useful
(9)________
★★★☆☆
Every day when Kathy came home from school, her cat Mimi would run
to greet her.Then Kathy would pick up Mimi and gave her (1)________
Most of people all over the world have (3)________. Maybe you have
a pet, and maybe some of your friends do, too.A pet can be a
special friend, and you might think of him or her (4)________ a
member of the family.A pet can (5)________ with you or just be with
you when you don't feel like talking.You are (6)________ when a pet
dies.You may not feel anything at all.That's OK.Or you may feel
like crying and that's OK, too.
Kathy decided to talk with (7)________ parents about how she was
feeling.She wanted to (8)________ about some things she didn't
understand, like where Mimi went (9)________ death.Kathy's parents
answered her questions in the best way they could.They told her
(10)________ was OK to be sad when animals died and it was not
silly at all.They told her to keep a new animal when she wanted
★★★☆☆
If you think of after&school activities as a waste
of time, you are wrong! After&school activities
help us grow up in many (1)________
We are busy with our
studies in school, so after school we all need to (5)________
ourselves.After&school activities just make it
possible (6)________ us to breathe (7)________ air and remove
tiredness.Then, we can pay (8)________ to our studies and achieve
good results.
after&school activities will make us useful
(9)________ helpful to others.Some can keep us strong and healthy,
some may even change our life.So, all the students, get out and
take (10)________ active part in various
after&school activities!
已投稿到:
以上网友发言只代表其个人观点,不代表新浪网的观点或立场。九年级英语Unit 13 We’re trying to save the earth单元测试题(附答案人教新目标)
您现在的位置:&&>>&&>>&&>>&&>>&&>>&正文
九年级英语Unit&13&We’re&trying&to&save&the&earth单元测试题(附答案人教新目标)
作者:佚名 资料来源:网络 点击数: &&&
九年级英语Unit&13&We’re&trying&to&save&the&earth单元测试题(附答案人教新目标)
本资料为WORD文档,请点击下载地址下载
文章来 源莲山课件 w ww.5 Y
九年级英语Unit 13 We’re trying to save the earth单元测试题(附答案人教新目标)一. 理解 (分四小节,共20小题;每小题1分,满分20分)Ⅰ.听句子,选出你所听到的单词或词组。(&& ) 1. A. wife&&&&&&&& B. life&&&&&&&&& C. knife&&&&&&&&& D. laugh(&& ) 2. A. post&&&&&&&& B. cost&&&&&&&&& C. most&&&&&&&&& D. lost(&& ) 3. A. block&&&&&&& B. black&&&&&&&& C. back&&&&&&&&& D. bike(&& ) 4. A. 6:45&&&&&&&& B. 7:45&&&&&&&&& C. 6:15&&&&&&&&& D. 8:45(&& ) 5. A. ran to a tree&&& B. ran into a tree& &C. one tall tree&&& D. one to threeⅡ.根据你所听到的句子,选出最恰当的应答句。(&& ) 6.A. Please speak.&B. Who are you? & C.I am Jack.&&& D. Sorry, he's out.(&& ) 7.A. How interesting it is!&&&&&& B. I like it very much.&&C. Really?&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. That's a good idea.(&& ) 8.A. It's an 80-cent stamp.&&&&&& B. Two dollars in all.&&C. Four miles an hour.&&&&&&&&& D. Three one-yuan stamps.(&& ) 9.A. That's very kind of you.&&& B. Yes, I'd love to.&&C. Yes, I will.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. Thank you all the same.(& &) 10.A. I'll say it again.&&&&&&&&& B. Don't you speak a little louder?&& C.&I'm sorry.&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. I say that you haven't listened.&Ⅲ.根据你所听到的对话和问题。(& &) 11.A. The man's.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. The woman’s.&&C. The man's daughter's.&&&&&&&&&&& D. The woman's daughter's.(& &) 12.A. No, she won't.&& B. No, she didn't.& C. Yes, she will.& D. Yes, she did.(& &) 13.A. To get two tickets for the film.&& B. To see an American film.&&C. To make a film.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. To see a French film.(& &) 14.A. Because he thinks it is not bad.&&& &B. Because he wants to do it himself.&& C. Because he is clever.&&&&&&&&&&&& &D. Because he is busy.(& &) 15.A. Room 309.& B. Room 329.& C. Room 219.& D. Room 429.&Ⅳ.判断下列句子是否符合你所听到的短文内容,符合的用“I”表示,不符合的用“F”表示。(&& ) 16. One day Tom was going out to take a walk.(&& ) 17. When the fat man asked Tom what he wanted, Tom answered he wanted to look for his friend there.(& &) 18. The fat man wanted Tom to work in his factory, because he saw Tom wasstrong and he could give him less money than that worker.(&& ) 19. The fat man hoped that Tom would take the place of that worker, but Tom&&&&&&& did not agree to do so.(&& ) 20. Tom was an honest worker. He knew it was wrong to take the bread out of another& worker's mouth.二. 单项(15分)21. Thank you for _______A. wake me up& B. waking up me& C. waking me up& D. wake up me& 22. The little boy asked______ what should I doA. he&& B. himself&& C. his&& D. her23. Jack likes playing _____ soccer. But he doesn’t like playing ___ piano.A.\.\&& B. the.\&& C. the. the&& D. \.the24. - Can sixteen-year-olds drive to school?- No. They shouldn’t&&&&&&& to drive their, because they are not serious enough.& A. offered&& B. am offered&& C. was offered&& D. have allowed25. It’s time ______ him_____ up. Or he will be late for school.&A. of. to get& B. for to get& C. of getting& D. for getting26. It is seldom warm in winter.____ ____&A. isn’t it&& B. isn’t it&& C. is it&&& D. it is27. They encouraged me _____ hard at my lessons.&A. work&& B. to work&& C. working&& D. worked28. The delicious food makes me _____ hungry.&A. feel&& B. feeling&& C. felt&&&& D. to feel29. We saw _____ in the sky just now.&A. strange something&&&& B. anything strange& C. something strange&&&& D. strange anything30. - ______________? - It’s march 1st&A. how’s the weather&&&&& B. what’s the temperature& &C. what’s the date today&&& D. what day is it today31. Paper is made _____& wood.&A. of&& B. with&& C. from&&&& D. to32. The are so many good restaurants. I can’t decide _____ ?&A. what to eat&& B. how to eat&& C. where to eat&& D. when to eat 33.______ waste any water. It’s precious&A. Not&& B. Don’t&& C. Won’t&& D. Is34. We had fun ___ the 2013 Spring Festival.&A. watching&& B. watch&& C. watched&& D. to watch35. I didn’t leave my office ____ 6 o’clock yesterday afternoon.&A. when&& B. until&& C. at&& D. as三.用给出单词的适当形式(10分)36. Please stop the children from _____ (play) football in the street.37. Italy is one of the old _____ (city) in Europe.38. There will be much _____ (little) than today in the future.39. Don’t _____ (climb) the trees. It’s dangerous, Jim.40. Yesterday I _____ (break) my bike when I went cycling.41. I am scared of _____ (go) out alone at night. 42. What about ______ (go) swimming.43. They are all ______ (interest) in playing basketball.44. We can take the taxi instead of ______ (drive).45. Look in the mirror and smile at _____. (you)四.完形(每题1分,共10分)。It's Wednesday afternoon. School is over. The students are putting their books, pencil-boxes 46 their school bags. The teacher comes in and says to the students, "Wait a minute, please. I have something to tell you. Listen to me, 47 is Thursday. There's going to& 48&& a&& 49& meeting in our school. The meeting is at nine in the morning. 50 are your school reports(成绩单) and letters 51 your parents. 52 them home. Give your parents the letters and 53 them your school reports. Ask them 54 to the meeting on time tomorrow because I'm 55 tell them something about next term."( )46. A. into&&&&& B. to&&&&&&&& C. in&&&&&& D. out( )47. A. today&&&& B. tomorrow&& C. it&&&&&& D. next day( )48. A. have&&&&& B. has&&&&&&& C. be&&&&&& D. is( )49. A. student&& B. teacher&&& C. parent&& D. parents( )50. A. There&&&& B. Here&&&&&& C. Those&&& D. The( )51. A. for&&&&&& B. with&&&&&& C. give&&&& D. to ( )52. A. Take&&&&& B. Bring&&&&& C. Taking&& D. Carry ( )53. A. tell&&&&& B. say&&&&&&& C. talk&&&& D. show ( )54. A. come&&&&& B. comes&&&&& C. to come& D. coming ( )55. A. going&&& B. going to&& C. go to&&& D. want五.理解(每题2分, 共40分)。AMany students in China are learning English. Some of these students are small children. Others are teenagers(十几岁的青少年). Many are adults. Some learn at school, others study by themselves. A few learn English language (语言)over the radio, on television, or in films. One must work hard to learn another language. Why do all these people want to learn English? It is difficult to answer that question. Many boys and girls learn English at school because it is one of their subjects. They study their own language and maths and English ... Some people learn English because it is useful for their work. Many people often learn English for their higher studies, because at college or university(大学) some of their books are in English. Other people learn English because they want to read newspaper and magazines in English.(&) 56. Many students in China are learning English, aren't they? ____.A. No, they aren't&&&& B. No, they are&& C. Yes, they are&&&& D. Yes, they aren't(&) 57. If one wants to learn another language well, he must ____.A. learn at school&B. study by himself& C. work hard&&&&& D. study hard(& &) 58. The sentence "It is difficult to answer that question" means ____.A. that question is not difficult to answer&&B. that question is difficult to answer itC. it is difficultly to answer that question&&D. it is hard to answer that question(&) 59. "Their own language" means ____.A. Chinese&&&B. English&&&C. French&&&D. Japanese(&)60. What's the Chinese of "study by themselves"?A. 和他们一起学习&&B. 自学& &C. 向他们学习&&&&& D. 通过学习BA young man asked Albert Einstein, the great German scientist, what the secret of success is. The scientist told him that the secret of success is hard work. A few days later the young man asked the same question again. Einstein was very annoyed. He did not say anything, but wrote a few words on a piece of paper. On it was written: A=X+Y+Z.“What does this mean?” asked the young man.“A means “success”” explained the old scientist. “X stands for hard work, Y for good method (方法)and Z means stop talking and get down to work.”(&& ) 61. The young man _________.A. wanted to meet EinsteinB. wanted to be a great scientist like EinsteinC. was eager to know the secret of successD. wanted to be a student of Einstein(&& ) 62. In Einstein’s opinion the secret of success was ________.A. to work with great energy (精力,活力)& B. to study hard day and night C. to learn from great scientists D. to raise (提出) questions as many as you could(&& ) 63. “Y” stands for _______.A. hard work&&&& B. great energy& C. great success&& D. good manner(方法)(&& ) 64. The word “annoyed” means ________.A. angry&&&&&&&& B. sad&&&&&&&& C. lovely&&&&&&& D. glad(&& ) 65. Einstein was a man who ______A. liked to talk with young peopleB. liked to help others&& C. liked to make friends with young peopleD. liked to work , but didn’t like to talkCOne day he went on a long way alone. Before he left home,his wife said,Now you have all these things. You need them on your way. Take care of your things on the way. He went to the station. He bought a ticket and got on the train with it.About an hour later,the conductor began to see the tickets. He came to the old man and said,Will you please show me your ticket? The old man looked for his ticket in all his pockets but he could not find it. He was very worried. I can’t find my ticket. I really bought a ticket before I got on the train,said the old man.I think you are right. I believe you bought a ticket. All right,you don’t have to buy another ticket,said the conductor kindly. But the old man still(仍然) looked worried and said sadly,You don’t know why I’m worried. If I don’t find my ticket,I cant remember my station. Where am I going? (&& ) 66. The old man bought a ticket _______.A. after he got on the trainB. before he got on the trainC. when the conductor told him to buy oneD. when he found he had no ticket with him(&& ) 67. About an hour later,the conductor began _______.A. to buy the ticketsB. to look for the ticketsC. to check(检查) the ticketsD. to show the tickets(&& ) 68. The conductor told the old man that he didn’t need to buy another ticket because _________.A. the man was very oldB. he thought the old man had no money with himC. the old man showed him the ticketD. he believed the old man(&& ) 69. The old man still looked worried because _________.A. he couldn’t get on the train.B. he lost his ticket and a lot of moneyC. he thought his wife would get angry with himD. he forgot where he was going(&& ) 70. Which of the following is right?A. The old man went on the trip with his wifeB. The old man didn’t find his ticketC. The conductor was also an old manD. The old man had to buy another ticketDDo you need friends? I'm sure your answer is "Yes, of course. Everybody does! " You need friends when you play and when you work. If you have friends, you will feel happy. If you have no friends. you will feel lonely (寂寞的). Do you know how to make friends? There is only one good wayDYou make friends by being friendly. A friendly person is interested in other people. He is always helpful. If you want to make friends with a new classmate, you can talk with him, tell him about the other classmates in your class and try your best to be helpful to him. (&& ) 71.We need friends __________. A. because we must play with them& B. Because we must work with them C. when we play and when we work& D. when we talk with them (&& ) 72.If we want to make friends, we should __________. A. be politely to them&&& B. be friendly to them. C. be afraid of them&&&& D. when we talk with them. (&& ) 73.A friendly person is _________ other people. A. interested in& B. worried about& C. surprised at& D. like them (&& ) 74.If we want to make friends with a new classmate, ___________. A. we can talk with them&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. B. we must try to help himC. we can tell him about the other classmates in our classD. A、B and C (&& ) 75.Which of the following is true? A. No one needs friends.&&&&&&&&& B. Everyone needs friends. B. Only classmates need friends.&&& D. Someone needs friends. 六.翻译下列句子 (每题1分,共5分)。76. 我能买得起这辆车。&& I can&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& the car.77. 他的哥哥花了50美元买了这双鞋。His brother&&&&&& 50 dollars&&&&&& his new shoes.78. 我在跑步方面条件比他优越。I&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& him in running.79. 我们应该使用可再次利用的袋子而不是纸袋子。We should use reusable bags&&&&&&&&&&&& plastic bags.80. 鲨鱼处在食物链的顶端。Sharks are&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& the food chain.【原文】Ⅰ.听句子,选出你所听到的单词或词组,用A、B、C或D表示,填入题前括号内1.& Jack, life is very good. 2.&How much does a bike cost? 3.&Put the book back on the shelf. 4.&I usually get up at 6:15. 5.&He ran to a tree quickly. &Ⅱ.根据你所听到的句子,选出最恰当的应答句,用A、B、C或D表示,填入题前括号内(5分)6.& Hello! May I speak to Jack? 7.&Let's go swimming. 8.&What can I do for you? 9.&Can I help you to repair your bike? 10.&What will you do when others don't hear you clearly? &Ⅲ.根据你所听到的对话和问题,选择正确的答案,用A、B、C或D表示,填入题前括号内(5分)11. M: That's a beautiful skirt.&& W: Thanks. I bought it for my daughter. && Q: Whose is this skirt? 12.&Boy:&Did Jack invite you to his swimming party?Girl:&Swimming? It's too bad for swimming.&Q: Will the girl go to Jack's swimming party? 13.&John: What's on at the cinema, Mary?&&& Mary: An American film. I have two tickets. Let's go and see it now.&&& John: All right.& Q: What are Mary and John going to do? 14.&Tom: This problem is hard, Alice.&&& Alice: Yes, it is. Do you need any help, Tom?&&& Tom: No, thanks. I'll try to do it myself.& Q: Why don't Tom need any help?15.&A: Excuse me, can you tell me where the teachers' office is?&&& B: Sorry, I'm new here, too. But they told me it's on the fourth floor.&&& Q: Where is probably the teachers' office? Ⅳ.判断下列句子是否符合你所听到的短文内容,符合的用“I”表示,不符合的用“F”表示,填入题前括号内(5分)One day Tom went out to look for work. He went from place to place, but could not find a job. In the afternoon, he came to a factory. He went into the office building and opened the door of a big room. There he saw a fat man sitting at a desk."What do you want?" the man asked. "I am looking for work," answered Tom. "Any kind of work?" the man asked. "Any kind of work, please. I am strong, you see," Tom said.The man looked at Tom for a long time and then he said, "We have got enough workers. We want no more. Get out."Tom turned around. When he was going to the door, the fat man said, "Look, do you see the man over there?" He pointed to a man outside the window. "I give him five dollars a day. I will only give you four dollars a day. Do you want his job? He is getting old. Of course, I won't give you five dollars a day. I can only give you four dollars a day."For a long time Tom said nothing. He thought of his wife and children. But that worker had his wife and children, too. Finally Tom said, "No, I won't want the job." Tom was right. He didn't want to take the bread out of another worker's mouth.&
参考答案一. Ⅰ. 1-5&&& BBCCA&& Ⅱ. 6-10&& DDDAAⅢ. 11-15& DABBD&& Ⅳ.16.& F& 17. F& 18. T& 19. T& 20. T二. 21-25CBDDB&&&& 26-30 CBACC&& 31-35 ACBAB三. 36 play&&& 37 cities&&& 38 less&&&&&&& 39 climb&&&& 40 broken && 41 going&& 42 going&& 43 interested&& 44 driving&&&& 45 yourself 四. 46-50 ABADB&&& 51-55 AADCB五. 56-60 CDDCB&&& 60-65 CBDAD&&& 66-70 BCDDB&&&& 71-75 CBADB六.76. afford to buy& 77. for&&&& 78. have the advantage of&& 79. instead of&&&&& 80. at the top of
&文章来 源莲山课件 w ww.5 Y
上一个试题: 下一个试题:
? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?}

我要回帖

更多关于 when the earth calls 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信