为了了解到学生学习情况的一篇英文采访稿

当前位置:
>>>阅读使人明智,阅读使人充实。某英文报为了了解中学生课外阅读情..
阅读使人明智,阅读使人充实。某英文报为了了解中学生课外阅读情况,向广大中学生做调查,请根据下面图表信息写一篇短文,介绍课外阅读的益处、你的课外阅读情况及你的阅读计划。提示:1.短文应包括图表中的全部信息,条理清楚,行文连贯;2.短文中不能出现真实的人名和地名;3.词数不少于80,开头已给出,不计入总词数。Reading Outside ClassAs we all know, Reading has a lot of benifits.___________________________
题型:写作题难度:中档来源:不详
One possible version:Reading Outside ClassAs we all know, reading has a lot of benefit. It can open up our eyes because books are full of knowledge, and it makes us wiser and richer in life. I like reading newspapers and magazines, from which I get lots of fun and learn about what's going on around the world. I also read story books and novels in my spare time which makes me relaxed and happy. I seldom read e-books because they're bad for eyes. On weekends, I usually spend a whole afternoon reading in the library. And I also read for about half an hour before going to bed every night.Summer vacation is coming. I plan to do more reading. I am going to read more classics and more English books to improve my language skills. I'm sure reading can make a difference to my life.试题分析:这是一篇给材料作文,介绍自己课外阅读的益处、课外阅读情况及阅读计划。结合所给材料,可知本文主要考查一般现在时和一般将来时,人称为第一,三人称,注意主谓一致问题,句子结构主要为系表结构,注意一些常见句式的应用,比如:It can......;I like ......;I usually spend.....; I plan to ......及I am going to......等句式的应用。写作中注意运用代词,注意多种句式交替运用。写作中注意叙述顺序,符合逻辑关系,注意文后要说明读书是非常有意义的。【亮点说明】本文结构紧凑,语言简练。开头介绍了课外阅读的益处,接下来介绍自己课外阅读情况,最后说出自己的阅读计划。此处用了open up ,are full of ,like reading,around the world,On weekends, make a difference等这些词组的运用也让文章增色不少。
马上分享给同学
据魔方格专家权威分析,试题“阅读使人明智,阅读使人充实。某英文报为了了解中学生课外阅读情..”主要考查你对&&提纲作文&&等考点的理解。关于这些考点的“档案”如下:
现在没空?点击收藏,以后再看。
因为篇幅有限,只列出部分考点,详细请访问。
提纲作文:即是对作文要求中有提纲限定或叫做提纲提示,要求作文内容中包括提纲内容的一种作文形式。提纲作文注意:1. 仔细阅读有关提示,弄清试题提供的所有信息,明确有哪些要点。 2. 提纲是文章的总体框架,要在提纲的范围内进行分析、构思和想象。要依据提示情景或词语,&& 按照一定逻辑关系来写。 3. 根据要表达的内容确定句子的时态、语态;语言表达要符合英语习惯。
发现相似题
与“阅读使人明智,阅读使人充实。某英文报为了了解中学生课外阅读情..”考查相似的试题有:
27353731631867855299164109130105706一篇介绍你的英语学习情况和未来学习英语的打算.的英语作文必采访纳
About My Study Of EnglishWhen I firt approached English,it was 9 years ago.So I have studied English for 9 years in total.At the beginning period ,I was very interested in it.Because I will feel very prond if I can sing an English song before my friends.And I think the pronunciation is very beautiful.As to improve my English,the most effective way is to read short and simple paragraphs to improve your oral English firt.If you can communicate in English fluently,you will definately love this language.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码英语对话三段_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
英语对话三段
上传于||暂无简介
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用0下载券
想免费下载更多文档?
定制HR最喜欢的简历
你可能喜欢【很急】求外国学生采访稿(英文)!!!学校最近来了一批外国学生,学校的社团要求我写一篇采访稿,就是写一些问题采访他们,请教哪位能帮我想一想,简洁的,是英文的!!3Q!!!
异鸣小小3Kh
1 how are u?2 what is your name?3 how many days are u going to stay in china?3 where do u plan to play?4 how do u feel our school,like the environment,students,etc?5 what do u...
为您推荐:
扫描下载二维码当前位置: &
求翻译:在采访过程中我了解到了现在相当多的学生在英语学习上困难很大,有的失去信心,几乎放弃。是什么意思?
在采访过程中我了解到了现在相当多的学生在英语学习上困难很大,有的失去信心,几乎放弃。
问题补充:
During the interview, I learned that a considerable number of students in English language learning with great difficulties, and some lost confidence, almost gave up.
In the interview process I have learned a lot of students now in English language learning difficulties, with the loss of confidence, almost abandoned.
I understood in the interview process present quite many students in English study difficult very big, some lose the confidence, gives up nearly.
正在翻译,请等待...
正在翻译,请等待...
我来回答:
参考资料:
* 验证码:
登录后回答可以获得积分奖励,并可以查看和管理所有的回答。 |
我要翻译和提问
请输入您需要翻译的文本!}

我要回帖

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信