初三中考英语选词填空空急急急

2012年中考英语选词填空练习题(有答案)
您现在的位置:&&>>&&>>&&>>&&>>&&>>&正文
2012年中考英语选词填空练习题(有答案)
作者:佚名 资料来源:网络 点击数: &&&
2012年中考英语选词填空练习题(有答案)
文章来源 莲山课件 w w w.5 Y Kj.Co M     2012年中考英语总复习:选词从方框中选出适当的单词,用其正确形式,每词只能用一次,每空填一词。选词填空(1)thin& read& one& health& success& do& use& half& who& with1. They left Guangzhou on the&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& of June,2010.2. This book is the lightest and&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& of all the books.3. Something must be&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& to build up a Great Green Wall.4. A lot of people find they can’t get jobs&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& experience.5. We are sure that the whole city’s spotrs meeting can be held&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& in our school.6. Early to go to bed and early to get up make a person&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& .7. Mr. George&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& to take a walk after supper when he was in the countryside.8. Could you cut the pear into two&&&&&&&&&&&&&& ?9. When Mr. Li came in, he saw that all the students were busy&&&&&&&&&&&& English.10. Mother wants to know&&&&&&&&&&&&&& English is the best in my class.选词填空(2)tooth& teach& open& far& five& minute& they& enjoy& go& die1. The cat has been&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& for a week.2. It was an&&&&&&&&&&&&& trip. We all had a wonderful time.3. Meimei’s home is the&&&&&&&&&&&& from the school of all the students’.4. Whose pens are these ?& They are&&&&&&&&&&&& .5. Would you mind&&&&&&&&&&&&&& the window ?& It’s very hot here.6. How many&&&&&&&&&&&& does the baby have ?7. It’s ten&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& ride from here to the school.8. English is&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& as a foreign language in our country.9. Neither my parents nor my brother&&&&&&&&&&&&&& to work late every day.10. The&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& lesson is easier than the first one.选词填空(3)&&&&&&&&&&& Germany& it& draw& twenty& angry& answer& invite& care& fly& badly
1. The students enjoyed&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& the foreigner’s questions.2. My brother is&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& .He often makes mistakes when he does his homework.3. The old man looked at them&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& and couldn’t say a word.4. Mr. Green&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& to Beijing last year.5. Tom jumped&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& today than he did yesterday.6. A lot of&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& will come to China for a visit next month.7. Did you go to John’s birthday party?& No. I wasn’t&&&&&&&&&&&& .8. My father is good at drawing. He has&&&&&&&&&&&&& many pictures so far.9. Look. The cat is washing&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& face. How funny it is!10. My uncle lives on the&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& floor.选词填空(4)knife& million&& she& twelve& clear&& year&& be& early& sun&& write
1. There&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& a bed, a desk and two chairs in my bedroom.2. In a few&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& time, the villagers will live more happily.3. Many ____________________ of trees must be planted in the world.4. It is getting warmer. I think it is going to be ___________________ tomorrow.5. We can’t leave the old woman by ____________________ .6. The students can see the blackboard ____________________. 7. _________________are used for cutting things.8. December is the ____________________ month of the year.9. The novel is ____________________ by a famous writer.10. My father gets up ___________________ in my family.选词填空(5)& frighten&& see&& you&& foot&& run&& finish&& two&& rain&& clean&& care 1. I have __________________ the film twice.2. The _________________ from Class Two passed the finishing line first.3. I can’t find my pen. Can you lend me _______________?4. We won’t go for a picnic if it&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& tomorrow.5. The little cat has two_________________ .6. Jim draws as ___________________as Tom. 7. Monday is the _________________ day of the week.8. Our bedroom should be _________________ every day.9. That boy was so _______________that he couldn’t moved when the tsunami(海啸)happened .10. After ________________ your homework, you can watch TV.选词填空(6)www.& break& near& different& protect& Lily and Lucy&& health& reef& we& Canada& three1. Cousteau loved some coral&&&&&&&&&&&&&& in the sea by his home.2. --- Han Mei and Wei Fang , are these bedrooms yours ? & --- No, they aren’t. They are&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& . 3. --- Who&&&&&&&&&&&&&& the window yesterday?&&&&& --- Lin Tao did.4. More and more people are thinking about how to eat&&&&&&&&&&&&&& .5. Two&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& of the students in our class are League members .6. Mr Brown comes from Canada. He is a ____________________.7. I think everyone should make a contribution to ___________________the environment. 8. They kicked a goal, but we soon got one ______________________ .9. The moon is the&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& to the earth in space.10. There are a few small&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& between the twins. 选词填空(7)& arrive&& throw&& nine&& month&& wool&& speak&& he&& plant&& easy&& hot1. --- Which month is the ______________________ in China?&&& --- July. 2. September 10th is Teachers’ Day. It is in the __________________ month of a year.3. She said she would give me a call as soon as she ___________________ there.4. Jim is English but he ____________________ French quite well.5. Peter is very good at math and I think he can finish the problem ______________________.6. Many young trees are __________________ every year.7. The little boy is too young to look after ________________________ .8. We should do something to stop people from _____________________ rubbish everywhere.9. It’s very cold outside .Please put on the ________________________ sweater.10. There are twelve ___________________ in a year.选词填空(8)&city& you& well& danger& he& carry& lie& thirty-one& high& hold
1.Mike, don’t climb so high. It’s very _______________to pick the apples on the top of the tree. 2. --- Do you know Shanghai ? &---Yes, it’s one of the biggest __________________ in the world.3. Yesterday on _________________ way to school , Wu Dong had an accident, he rode his bike too fast and hit a car.4. --- Which animal do you like ________________ , pandas, monkeys or dogs? & --- Monkeys.5. Mrs Black said to her friends, “ Help _____________________ to some fish , please.”6. Linda usually ________________ water for the old man.7. The old woman enjoys _________________ on the bed.8. A sports meeting is _________________ in our school every year.9. December the __________________ is the last day of the year.10. Liu Xiang won the gold medal. The people all over the world speak&&&&&&&&&&& of him.选词填空(9)& little& young& lucky& taste& drive& them& worry& cut& box& build&
1. Tom had an accident this morning , but ____________________ he was not badly hurt.2. Could you take the two big __________________ for me, Dad? 3. Jim is the _________________ in his class.4. The workers _________________ their houses in 2005.5. He is a good ________________ , he always drives his car carefully.6. The little boy is ill. His mother is ___________________ about him.7. This strange machine was used for ___________________ paper.8. What is the ____________________ expensive way to travel, by plane, by train or by car?9. This kind of food doesn’t look very nice, but it ____________________ delicious.10. They all lost ____________________ in the beautiful music.选词填空(10)& me& friend&& win&& small&& wind&& make&& sink&& happy& tomato& hurt1. Mother wants to buy a kilo of ___________________ for supper.2. Dolphins are very __________________ to people.3. The ship hit an iceberg and _______________ into the sea soon.4. Who was the __________________ in the long jump?5. Their school is much __________________ than ours, but it’s more beautiful.6. Our English teacher has some ways of __________________ his classes interesting.7. My parents are not at home. I have to look after ________________ .8. The radio says it’ll be __________________ tomorrow.9. The children are playing _________________ in the park.10. Hundreds of people were _________________ in the train accident.
选词填空参考答案选词填空(1) 1.first 2.thinnest& 3.done& 4.without& 5.successfully& 6.healthy 7.used& 8.halves& 9.reading& 10.whose选词填空(2) 1.dead& 2.enjoyable 3.farthest& 4.theirs& 5.opening &6.teeth 7.minutes’& 8.taught& 9. goes& 10.fifth选词填空(3) 1. answering& 2. careless& 3. angrily& 4. flew 5. worse& 6. Germans& 7. invited& 8. drawn& 9. its& 10.twentieth选词填空(4)1. is& 2. years’& 3. millions& 4. sunny& 5. herself 6. clearly 7.Knives& 8. twelfth& 9. written& 10. earliest选词填空(5) 1.seen& 2.runner& 3.yours& 4.rains& 5.feet &6.carefully& 7.second& 8.cleaned& 9.frightened& 10.finishing选词填空(6) 1. reefs& 2. Lily’s and Lucy’s& 3. broke& 4. healthily& 5. thirds &6. Canadian& 7. protecting& 8. ourselves 9.nearest 10. differences选词填空(7) 1. hottest& 2. ninth& 3. arrived& 4. speaks& 5. easily &6. planted& 7. himself& 8. throwing& 9. woolen / woollen& 10. months选词填空(8)1. dangerous& 2. cities& 3. his& 4. best& 5. yourselves &6. carries& 7. lying& 8. held& 9.thirty-first& 10 highly选词填空(9)1. luckily& 2. boxes& 3. youngest& 4. built& 5. driver &6. worried& 7. cutting& 8. least& 9. tastes& 10. themselves选词填空(10) 1. tomatoes& 2. friendly& 3. sank& 4. winner& 5. smaller& 6. making& 7. myself& 8. windy& 9. happily& 10. hurt 文章来源 莲山课件 w w w.5 Y Kj.Co M
上一个试题: 下一个试题:
? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?省市中考直达
您当前所在位置:
2014年中考英语选词填空模拟题及答案汇编一
中考英语选词填空模拟题及答案汇编一
1. ---We&ll do what we can ____English well this term.
---It&s high time for you to work hard.
A. study  B. to study  C. be studied   D. be studying
2. ---I don&t think your team can beat theirs.
---____. But we could if Lin Tao were on the team.
A. No, we can&t B. Yes, we can&t C. Yes, we can  D. No, we can
3. ---Have you finished your work yet?
---No, not yet. I think it&ll take _____ ten minutes.
A. another B. other  C. others  D. more
4. Roy made several kites, but _____ of them can fly high in the sky.
A. neither B. none C. all  D. most
5. ---Will you be back ____ five in the afternoon?
---I&m not sure, maybe later than that.
A. in  B. before  C. for  D. until
6. ---I&m sorry to have kept you waiting long.
---Never mind. I ____ here for only a few minutes.
A. have been B. have come  C. have arrived  D. waited
7. ---You seem to like sweets.
---_______ .That&s probably why I&m becoming fatter and fatter.
A. So I do B. So do I  C. So am I  D. So I am
8. With the help of the computer, information can ____every corner of the world swiftly.
A. get   B. reach  C. arrive  D. return
9. The children ______ not to play with the fire.
A. are often told  B. tell  C. are telling  D. told
10. ---May I go out with you tomorrow?
---If your job ______by then.
A. has been finished B. finish  C. will be finished D. will finish
11. ---Will you please show me how to operate the new machine?
---Sure. It&s a piece of cake. Now let me tell you _____ to do first.
A. what  B. how  C. whether  D. which
12. ---My trousers are______ .
---I&ll buy you a new pair.
A. wore out   B. worn out  C. wearing out  D. sold out
13. ---What do you think of these two books?
---_____ of them are interesting. And I&ve read them several times.
A. Both  B. Neither  C. None  D. Either
14. ---The artist has got _____ much work to do that he hardly has time to help his wife with the housework.
---That&s true. Even on Sundays he is busy with his work.
A. too   B. so   C. very D. such
15. ---How long ____ you ____a fever?
---Ever since last night.
A. have, got  B. have, had C. have, caught  D. did, have
16. ---I think he lives _____ No.386 West St.
---Are you sure &&&&_____ that? You&d better make sure.
A. at, /  B. in, of  C. in, about D. at, of
17. ---The rain came to a stop the night before. The fields are still full of water.
---It _____ for nearly a week.
A. has rained B. had rained C. would rain  D. was raining
18. ---He seems _____ ill. Shall we take him to the hospital right now?
---I don&t think it matters. Maybe he&s caught a bit of a cold.
A. terrible  B. terribly  C. even D. to be terrible
19. ---Would you like ___ some fruit?
---No thanks. I don&t feel like _____ anything now.
A. to have, to eat B. having, to eat C. having, eating D. to have, eating
20. ---This is really a wonderful party with interesting people and great food.
---I&m glad you are _____.
A. liking it  B. enjoying yourself C. at the party D. are loving
21. ---You&ve dropped _____ &s&& in the word &acros&&
---Oh, ____ letter &s&& should be doubled like this &across&&.
A. a, a   B. an, a  C. a, the     D. an, the
22. ---The pen writes well though it doesn&t cost much.
--- Let me have a try. So _____.
A. it is   B. it does  C. does it  D. is it
23. ---The smell in the room is really terrible.
---You said it. Let&s keep all the windows _____ .
A. closed  B. open  C. opening  D. to open
24. ---____ the Internet _____ in your school?
---Yes, but the computer in our office has often broken down.
A. Is, used  B. Is, using  C. Does, use D. Has, used
25. ---Do you often get on-line?
---Yes. I ______ most of my time on it .It&s a good way to kill time.
A. cost  B. spend C. pay D. take
26. ---Did Tom&s parents go to the meeting yesterday?
---Yes, ____ of them did, but ____ spoke.
A. each, none B. both, none C. neither, both D. both, neither
27. ---I eat _____ vegetables and ______ meat than I did last year.
---That&s why you&re getting fatter.
A. fewer, more B. more, less C. least, more D. many, much
28. ---_____ is the population of the town?
---Over 20,000 .And a third of the population ____ workers of the car factory.
A. What, are B. How many, are C. What, is D. How many, is
29. ---I tried to make Kate ______ her mind, but I found it hard.
---Well, I saw you_______ that when I went past.
A. change, do B. changes, doing C. to change, do D. change , doing
30. ---Sorry. I am late.
---It doesn&t matter. The meeting ______ for just several minutes
A. has begun B. has started C. has been on D. had been on
31. ---I feel tired and sleepy.
---Why not stop _____?
A. to work  B. to have a rest  C. having a rest  D. to go on with your work
32. ---Did you notice the boy come in?
---No, I didn&t because I _______a film.
A. had watched B. have watched C. was watching D. am watching
33. ---Could you tell me _____? I must find him.
---Sorry, I have no idea. But he was here just now.
A. where Tom was B. where has Tom gone
C. where can I find Tom. D. where Tom is
34. ---Shall I tell Mike about it?
---No, you _____. He&s already been told.
A. mustn&t  B. can&t  C. don&t  D. needn&t
35. ---Alice, why didn&t you come here yesterday?
---I ____, but my son suddenly fell ill and I had to take him to the hospital.
A. had  B. did  C. was going to  D. didn&t
36. ---I&m ______ in what _____ you.
---Well, don&t follow suit. Just do what you like.
A. interesting, interests B. interested, interests
C. interest, interests    D. interest, interesting
37. ---I&m too busy_______ to my family often.
---Why not call them instead?
A. writing B. to write C. written D. write
38. ---______ present you&ve bought for me!
---I&m glad you like it.
A. How a B. What a  C. How  D. What
39. ---This is no-smoking zone. Can&t you see the sign?
---Oh, sorry. I ______ it.
A. haven&t seen B. won&t see  C. don&t see D. didn&t see
40. ---Will you please let me have a look at the photos taken in the States?
---Sure .I&ll _____ them here to school tomorrow.
A. take  B. carry  C. get   D. bring
41. ---Look at ____ animal. It&s interesting.
---Which one do you mean? ____ black one with a long tail?
A. an, The B. an, An C. the, The D. the, An
42. ---What happened to Tom?
---He was crossing the street ____ a motorbike hit him from behind.
A. while  B. when C. until D. because
43. ---Dad, what&s the sea like?
---Well, it&s large and full of water. It covers about _____ of the earth.
A. one third B. three quarter C. three-fourth  D. three quarters
44. ---Go and ask the waiter how much_____.
---Don&t worry. It has been _____.
A. does the meal cost, paid for   B. the meal costs, paid
C. the meal spends, paid        D. the meal costs, paid for
45. ---Does the child need any help?
---No. He is old enough to _____ himself.
A. put on B. wear C. dress D. take care
46. ---There can be no life on the earth without water.
---That&s right. Water _____ everywhere.
A. needs B. is needing C. is needed D. needed
47. ---Were you late ____the meeting?
---No, I arrived there ten minutes______ the meeting started.
A. for, before B. at, before C. for, till D. at, after
48. ---Excuse me, but I don&t think you can take photos here.
---Sorry I ____ this is no-photo zone.
A. don&t know B. didn&t know C. have no idea D. haven&t known
49. ---How many English words had you learned _____ the end of last term?
---Around 2000, but I&ve forgotten most of them.
A. by  B. at   C. to   D. on
50. ---Are you learning art now during your spare time?
---No. I&ve stopped _____ Chinese medicine instead.
A. to learn B. learning C. learn D. studying
51. ---What did you ____ just now?
---I _____ you if you could follow me.
A. say, said B. speak, asked C. speak, said D. say, asked
52. ---Do you like ____ a teacher?
--- Sure. But my parents ____ me to be a doctor when I was a young girl.
A. to be, hoped B. being, hoped C. being, wished D. to be, wish
53. ---Mom, I&ve got a fever.
---So_____. How did you catch it?
A. have you B. you have C. have I  D. did I
54. ---Something must be done to stop the farmers cutting down the forests.
---I agree with you .If we ____, a lot more good land will be gone with them.
A. won&t B. aren&t C. don&t D. mustn&t
55. ---Did you _____ the first place of the league match?
---Of course we did. We _____ all the other teams.
A. beat, beat B. beat, won C. win, won D. win, beat.
56. ---Why not borrow some money from your friends?
---But I know _____ of the people here except you.
A. either B. none  C. all  D. no one
57. ---What he enjoys _____ great and interesting.
---Yes,____ it&s dangerous.
A. sounds, but B. to sound, but C. sounds, so D. to sound ,so
58. ---What are you going to do tomorrow?
---I&m not sure. I____ make a trip to Hangzhou with my girl friend.
A. may B. maybe C. will D. must
59. --- Did you finish _____ the book?
---Yes, I did. Thanks ____ your dictionary, I had a better understanding of it.
A. reading, for  B. reading, to C. to read, for D. to read, to
60. ---How ____ is it from here Ningbo to Xi&an?
---It&s about two ____ flight.
A. long, hour&s B. far, hour&s C. long, hours& D. far, hours&初三英语选词填空_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
初三英语选词填空
上传于||暂无简介
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用1下载券
想免费下载本文?
定制HR最喜欢的简历
下载文档到电脑,查找使用更方便
还剩1页未读,继续阅读
定制HR最喜欢的简历
你可能喜欢等级:书童 |
热门搜索:、、、
您现在的位置:&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&文章内容
快捷导航:
2014年中考英语选词填空解题技巧及配套试题
来源:233网校&&&【要想考试都不怕,只有常来233网校!】&&&日
已有374人加入
中考选词填空
短文填空是近年才创设的一种新题型。这种题型为:给出一篇难易适中的短文,中间去掉10个单词,同时在一个方框内给出10至12个单词,① 让考生根据短文的内容,确定词义②用方框中所给词的适当形式填空,确定词性和词形变化,把这些单词填入空白处,使文章正确、通顺。
这种题型考查的是考生的整体阅读能力和基础语法的运用能力,特别是单词的词性和词形转化能力。它是介于阅读理解和书面表达之间的一种题型。
根据平时的观察,学生在做英语的“选词填空”时,遭遇较多困难,有的甚至条件反射一样畏惧或厌烦。在此,我把平时积累的解题技巧和训练技巧略作归纳,希望能给有需要的学生朋友提供一点帮助。
“选词填空”要求学生利用所给的12个词汇(一般有名词、代词、动词、形容词、副词、数词、冠词、介词和连词等)补全一篇有10个空缺的短文。要攻克这一难关,学生除了要进行大量的课外阅读,积累丰富的语言知识外,还需掌握一定的解题技巧。
1.在拿到题目后,不要急于看文章,首先对备选的词汇研究几遍,对词性作简单的标记,例如:名词-n.,动词-v.,形容词-a.,副词-ad. 等等。同时对词义作初步的理解。
2.通读全文,语义完整、适用、合乎逻辑是做好填词的前提。通过上、下文的句子,充分理解短文的内容,注意发现固定搭配关系,凭借语感积极主动地猜测空格中所缺的信息,根据需要去备选词汇中寻找匹配的答案。
3.在选定单词后,不要轻率地填入。在填词过程中,需要瞻前顾后,既要符合本句的含义,又要保证句式结构的正确。当你选定一个名词时,要考虑是否要把它变成复数或“所有格”形式。例如:match-matches, friend-friend‘s/friends’。其他还要考虑名词是否需要变成形容词,例如:sun-sunny, use-useful/useless/used, danger-dangerous;在遇到动词时,要有意识地去考虑时态和语态的变化以及非谓语动词形式的变化(动词不定式- to do, 现在分词-doing, 过去分词-done, 固定搭配-enjoy doing sth./used to do sth./have sth. done…)。
形容词和副词填空时要主动去判定是否需要变成比较级或最高级,还有它们之间的相互转换以及形容词变名词的需求也需考虑,例如:interesting-more /the most interesting, happy-happily,happy -happiness; 填入代词时,需注意辨别主格、宾格、名词性和形容词性物主代词或反身代词的用法;数词方面要注意基数词和序数词的变化以及分数和虚实数的用法,例如:three-third, 2/3-two thirds, one thousand/thousands of ;冠词只需要在 a或an之间判别,如a girl/an old man; 当遇到介词和连词时,就更简单,只要符合上下文逻辑或固定短语搭配,填入即可。为了方便记忆,试着记住下面的顺口溜:空前空后要注意,“名词”单复数要牢记,还有‘s 不能弃,“动词”注意要变形,“形副”注意要用三种级,要填“数词”请留意,千万别忘 “基” 和“序”,填入“代词”需慎重,五格变化要谨记。
4.完成填词后,应通读全文,复核校对。检查单词拼写是否正确,是否有时态、语态、惯用法及词语选用上的错误,以确保答案的正确性。最后把答案填入答卷时,切勿错位。
例题解析:
(一)用方框中所给词语的适当形式填空,使短文正确、通顺、连贯(每词限用一次)。
job, chance, fourth, why, live, easy, honest, good, in order to, come out Good morning, ladies and gentlemen. I'm here today to share a good lesson with you. It is a true story about an overseas student&& 71&________&& in Germany.
After years of hard work, this student graduated with amazing achievements. Everyone thought he was going to get a good&& 72________&&& easily and have a bright future. But to his disappointment, he was not even given the&& 73&&_______& for an interview! The third time he was refused, he couldn't help telephoning the company to ask&& 74________&&& they didn't want him. The answer was simple. " We don't offer jobs to&& 75&&__________& people in Germany."
What was wrong, you might wonder? The truth is, shortly after he arrived in Germany, this clever student found that it was&& 76________&&& to skip buying subway tickets. So&& 77_____&&& save money, he often went without a ticket. As a result, he had been caught without a ticket in the subway&& 78________&&& times.
From this story, we learn that we may get short-term benefits in dishonest ways, but the truth will&& 79&________&& sooner or later and the cost is high. So remember: honesty is the&& 80&&&_______ rule.
233网校推荐新闻:
来源:233网校-责编:baijie&&&
7月3日 13:42
大家好 我儿子中考才478分 我想让他读省重点 但是要花不少钱 有些人说 没必要 有些说看...
6月29日 20:7
明天就地理生物中考了,哎,心里木有低啊!!!!!
6月29日 20:7
明天就地理生物中考了,哎,心里木有低啊!!!!!
6月27日 11:2
我的所有成绩在六百分左右,我还想再提高,只是我的英语不好,怎么办
6月15日 14:4
全是初3学生&&& 。帮忙
文件类型:
文件类型:
文件类型:
文件类型: