杭州市精神病京都相信治疗On the face of it she lived a happy life

主要测试强调句型。判断规则:把it was 、、、that、、、结构去掉后,并适当调整句子结构,句子仍然成立,则属于强调句型;否则,不属于强调句型。例如:it was in the street that I met one of my old friends。根据判断原则应该变为:I met one of my old friends in the street。句子成立所以属于强调句型。此处原句如下:while she was standing and waiting for a bus she caught sight of the former President Clinton。译文:站着等公交车时,她看到了前总统克林顿。
请在这里输入关键词:
科目:高中英语
题型:阅读理解
My first reaction was annoyance. It was Friday afternoon, and I was within an hour of finishing my work for the week. As I was leaving, a nurse brought me one more patient message. The statement read: &Mm. Jones called to say that she has had blurred vision (视觉模糊) ever since her medical test this morning.& I smiled.& Suddenly our tests were causing eye problems.
&&&&& This week my patients had questioned everything. My patient with high blood pressure had stopped coming to her treatment on the advice of an Internet chat room. A woman who had a mental problem was substituting (用......代替) St. John’s word for her medication. Now Mrs. Jones was imagining problems. I rolled my eyes.
&&& My second reaction was worry. As I looked through her record, I tried to figure out why she would have blurred vision, but nothing in her record explained the new problem. She’s probably just anxious, I thought. Still, she wouldn't have called if she had been all right. I picked up the phone.
&&& What I next felt can only be described as delight. Before I made the call, the nurse ran in: Mrs. Jones called. Her vision is fine. Turns out she picked up the wrong glasses when she left the office. The X-ray technician has been having the same problem. I let out a laugh. Mrs. Jones had been right. Her vision had been blurred. Now we know why.
Finally I felt shame. I came to realize what Mrs. Jones had taught me. I had first known she was wrong, that her anxiety had clouded hex judgment. Instead, my medical training had clouded mine. Now I feel thankful that Mrs. Jones figured it out before I made a mistake about our relationship. Patients come to me for my help. They pay me to listen, diagnose (诊断), treat and talk. T I must remember that, and trust them too.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
61. The writer smiled while reading the patient message because he knew_____.
&&&&&& A. Mrs. Jones would ask for more tests
& &&& B. the patient was being unreasonable
&& C. the nurse was joking with him
&& D. Mrs. Jones would call him
62. What has caused Mrs. Jones’ eye problem?&
& &&& A. Wrong glasses.
&&&&&& B. Medical checkup.
&&&&&& C. Her own imagination.&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&& D. Chatting on the Internet.
63. The underlined words &clouded her judgment& in the last paragraph probably mean_______.
&&&&&& A. made her less trustful toward the doctor
&&&&&& B. put her in control of her own feelings
& &&& C. made her less able to think clearly
& &&& D. put her in a dangerous situation
Agnes Miller was one of the earliest leaders of the Women’s Liberation Movement in the United States. She was born on a farm in Missouri in 1892. Strangely enough she had a very happy life as a child. She was the only daughter and the youngest child of five. Her parents and her brothers always treated her as their favorite.In 1896 the family moved to Chicago. Three years later they moved back to St. Louis where Agnes spent the rest of her childhood. She enjoyed her years in school and was an excellent student of mathematics. She also was quite skillful as a painter.It was when Agnes went off to college that she first learned that women were not treated as equals. She didn’t like being treated unequally but she tried not to notice it. After graduating from college she tried to get a job in her major field―physics. She soon found it was almost impossible for a woman.Agnes spent a full year looking for a job. Finally she gave up in anger. She began writing letters of anger to various newspapers. An editor in New York liked her ideas very much. He specially liked her style. He asked her to do a series of stories on the difficulties that women had in finding a job. And there she began her great fight for equal rights for women.&61. Where did Agnes spend her childhood?& A. Missouri.&&&&&&&& & B. Chicago.& C. New York.&&&&&&& D. St. Louis and Chicago.62. At school, Agnes was good at &&&&&.& A. physics and painting& B. maths and painting& C. writing and maths& D. physics and writing63. What happened in Agnes’s life when she was in college?& A. She learned to accept the fact that men and women were unequal.& B. She learned that it was impossible for a woman to be a scientist.& C. She came to know of the inequality between men and women.& D. She developed her personal way of writing.
来源:2012届浙江省杭州市萧山九中高三上学期期中考试英语卷
题型:完型填空
Like any good mother, when Karen found out that another baby was on the way, she did what she could to help her three-year-old son, Michael, prepare for a new baby. They found out that it was going to be a girl, and day after day, night after night, Michael 21._____ to his sister in Mommy’s tummy. The pregnancy progressed 22._____for Karen. Then the labor pains came. Every five minutes ... every minute. But complications &&23.__ &during delivery. Finally, Michael’s little sister was born. But she was in serious 24._____. With siren (警报)howling in the night, the ambulance 25.____ the infant to the Intensive Care unit at St. Mary’s Hospital in Knoxville, Tennessee. 26.______ inch by. The little girl got worse. The doctors told the parents, "There is very little hope. " Karen and her husband contacted a local cemetery (墓地) about a burial plot. They had 27.______ a special room in their home for the new baby — now they planned a funeral. Week two in Intensive Care. It looked as if a funeral would come 28 _____the week was over. Michael, kept begging his parents to let him see his sister, "I want to sing to her," he said. Kids were never 29______in Intensive Care. But Karen made up her mind. She would take Michael 30._______they liked it or not. She 31.______ him in an oversized scrub suit and 32.____ him into ICU. He looked like a walking laundry basket, but the head nurse33. _____him as a child, "Get that kid out of here now! " The usually 34._____ lady glared into the head nurse’s face, her lips a 35.____ line. "He is not leaving until he sings to his sister!" Karen towed Michael to his sister’s bedside. He gazed at the tiny baby 36.____ the battle to live. And he began to sing 37._____ the pure hearted voice of a 3-year-old, Michael sang: "You are my sunshine, my only sunshine, you make me happy when skies are gray" 38. ______ the baby girl responded. The pulse rate became 39._____ and steady. Keep on singing, Michael. "You never know, dear, how much I love you. Please don’t take my sunshine away — " The breathing became as smooth as a kitten’s purr. Keep on singing, Michael. "The other night, dear, as I lay sleeping,… " Michael’s little sister relaxed as rest.Funeral plans were 40______. The next day — the very next day — the little girl was well enough to go home!The medical staff just called it a miracle. Karen called it a miracle of God’s love!【小题1】A. talked&&&&& B sang&&&&&&&&& C. played&&&&&&& D whispered【小题2】 A. quietly&&&&& B peacefully&&&& C hopefully&&&&& D normally【小题3】 A. arose&&&&&&& B. raised&&&&&& C rose&&&&&&&&&& D aroused【小题4】 A situation&&&&& B condition&&&& C place&&&&&&&&& D position【小题5】A took&&&&&&&& B sent&&&&&&&&& C carried&&&&&&&& D rushed【小题6】A The years&&&& B The months&&& C The weeks&&&& D The days【小题7】A fixed up&&&&& B made up&&&&&& C built up&&&&&&& D set up【小题8】 A until&&&&&&&& B before&&&&&&&& C after&&&&&&&&& D when【小题9】A asked&&&&&&& B allowed&&&&&&& C admitted&&&&&& D acquired【小题10】 A no matter&&&&& B even if&&&&&&& C whether&&&&&& D as if 【小题11】A put&&&&&&&&& B dressed&&&&&&&& C wore&&&&&&&&&& D fit【小题12】 A marched&&&&&&& B forced&&&&&&&& C hid&&&&&&&&&& D followed【小题13】A required&&&&&&& B replied&&&&&&&& C recognized &&&&&D regarded【小题14】 A&& warm-hearted&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B well-managed
C&& mild-mannered&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D cold-blooded【小题15】 A firm&&&&&&&&&& B strong&&&&&& C hard&&&&&&&&&& D tough【小题16】 A losing&&&&&&&& B lost&&&&&&&&& C to lose&&&&&&&& D having lost【小题17】A in&&&&&&&&&&& B on&&&&&&&&&& C at&&&&&&&&&&&& D with【小题18】A Finally&&&&&&& B Instantly&&&&&& C Patiently&&&&&& D Interestingly【小题19】A calm&&&&&&&&& B quiet&&&&&&&&& C slow&&&&&&&&& D fast【小题20】 A put off&&&&&&& B put away&&&&&& C put up&&&&&&&& D put down
来源:学年河南省安阳一中高一第二次阶段考试英语试卷(带解析)
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D Wilma was born on June 23, 1940 in St Bethlehem, Tennesse. By the time she was 6, Wilma Rudolph was given metal braces (支架) to aid her in walking. She started receiving treatment with help from her family. A few years later, she walked without any assistance into the church. When she was in junior high, she joined the basketball team. She finally made an appeal to compete in games again and when her wish was finally permitted, she amazed everyone by leading the team to an undefeated season and the state championships. Though they lost the championship title in the end, Wilma Rudolph earned the attention of the women’s track coach,Ed Template at Tennessee State University and was invited to join the "Tigerbelles".Her efforts paid off as she turned out to be so good that the Tigerbelles invited her to join them in the national Olympic team trails. Not only did she make it into the team, but she won a bronze medal in the 4×100 m relay at the 1956 Melbourne Olympics. Four years later, Rudolph set a world 200 m record (22.9 seconds) at the 1960 US Championships. At the Rome Olympics in 1960, she competed in the 100 m, 200 m and 4×100 m relay, and equaled the world record of 11.3 seconds in the semifinals (半决赛) of the 100 m. She won the final by three metres in 11.0 seconds, but it was not accepted as a world record. Wilma Rudolph’s extraordinary achievements in Rome made her a darling of the European press who gave her the nickname "The Black Gazelle (羚羊)" and "The Black Pearl". She also became the first woman in American history to win 3 gold medals in the Olympics and was crowned "the Fastest Woman in the World", Wilma Rudolph’s spirit inspired people such as Jackie Joyner Kersee and Florence Griffith Joyner who became the next woman to win 3 gold medals.【小题1】What problem did Wilma face according to Paragraph 1?A.Not being able to speak.B.Not being able to walk.C.Losing her sight.D.Losing her hearing.【小题2】We learn that Wilma broke the world record in________.A.the 4×100m relay at the 1956 Melbourne OlympicsB.the semifinals of the 100m at the Rome OlympicsC.the 200m at the 1960 US ChampionshipsD.the final of the 100m at the Rome Olympics【小题3】 How many people that at least won 3 Olympics gold medals in American history are
mentioned in the passage?A.One.B.Three.C.Four.D.Five.
来源:学年江苏省无锡市等三校高三12月联考英语试卷(解析版)
题型:完型填空
Like any good mother, when Karen found out that
another baby was on the way, she did what she could to help her three-year-old
son, Michael, prepare for a new baby. They found out that it was going to be a
girl, and day after day, night after night, Michael &&&&&&&&&to
his sister in Mommy’s tummy(肚子). He was building a bond of love with his little sister before he even
met her.
The pregnancy progressed &&&&&&for
Karen. In time, the labor pains came. Soon it was every five minutes ... every
minute. But something serious &&&&&&&during
delivery. Finally, Michael’s little sister was born. But she was in serious &&&&&&&.
With siren(警报) howling in the night, the ambulance &&&&&&&&the
infant(婴儿) to the Intensive Care unit at St. Mary’s
Hospital in Knoxville, Tennessee.
&& &&&&inched by.
The little girl got worse. The doctors told the parents, “There is very little
hope.” Karen and her husband contacted a local cemetery (墓地) about a burial plot. They had &&&&&&&a
special room in their home for the new baby — now they planned a funeral.
After two weeks in Intensive Care, it looked as if a
funeral would come &&&&&&the week was
over. Michael, kept begging his parents to let him see his sister, “I want to
sing to her,” he said. Kids were never &&&&&&&&&in
Intensive Care. But Karen made up her mind to take Michael &&&&&&&they
liked it or not. If he didn’t
see his sister now, he may never see her alive.
She &&&&&&&him
in an oversized suit and &&&&&&him into
ICU. He looked like a walking laundry basket, but the head nurse &&&&&&&&him
as a child, “Get that kid out of here now!” The mother rose up strong in Karen,
and the usually &&&&&&&&lady
glared steel-eyed right into the head nurse’s face, saying in a &&&&&&&&tone
of voice, “He is not leaving until he sings to his sister!” Karen towed Michael
to his sister’s bedside. He gazed at the tiny baby &&&&&&the
battle to live. And he began to sing. &&&&&&&&the
pure hearted voice of a 3-year-old, Michael sang:
“You are my sunshine, my only sunshine, you make me
happy when skies are gray…” &&&the baby girl responded.
The pulse rate began to &&&&&&&&down
and became steady.
“Keep on singing, Michael.” encouraged Karen. “You
never know, dear, how much I love you. Please don’t take my sunshine away…”As
Michael sang to his sister, the baby's breath became as smooth as a kitten’s
purr.
“Keep on singing, Michael.” “The other night, dear, as
I lay sleeping…” Michael’s little sister relaxed as rest, healing rest, seemed
to sweep over her.
Funeral plans were &&&&&&&.
The next day — the very next day — the little girl was well enough to go home!
The medical staff just called it a miracle. Karen
called it a miracle of God’s love!
1.A. talked&&&&& &&&&& B.
sang&& &&&&&&&C.
played&&&&&&&
D. whispered
2.A. quietly&&&&& &&&& B.
peacefully&&&& &&& C.
hopefully&&&&& &&& D. normally
3.A. arose&&&&&&& && B.
raised&&&&&& &&&&&&& C.
rose&&&&&&&&& &&&& D.
aroused
4.A. situation&&&&& & B.
place&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&& C.
condition&&&& &&&&& D. position
5.A. took&&&&&&&&
&& B. sent&&&&&&& &&&&&&&& C.
carried&&&&
6.A. The years&&&& & B. The
months& &&&&&&& C. The weeks &&&&&&&&&&& D.
The days
7.A. fixed up&&&&& && B.
made up&& & C. built up&&&&& &&&&&& D.
set up
8.A.
until&&&&&&&& && B.
before&&&&
C.
after&&&&&&&&& &&& D.
when
9.A. asked&&&&&&& && B.
allowed& &&&&&&&&&&&&&& C.
admitted&&&&&& D. acquired
10.A. no matter&&&&& &&&&&& B.
even if&&& &&&&&&&&&&&& C.
whether&&&&&& &&& D. as if
11.A.
put&&&&&&&&&
B.
dressed&&&
C. wore&&&&&& &&&&&&&&& D.
fit
12.A. marched&&&&&& &&&&& B.
forced&&&& & C.
hid&&&&&&&&&& &&&& D.
followed
13.A. required&&&&
B.
replied&&&&& &&&&&&& C.
recognized&&& &&&& D. regarded
14.A. warm-hearted&& &&&& B.
well-managed &&&&& C. mild-mannered&&&& D.
cold-blooded
15.A.
firm&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&& B.
strong&&&&&& &&&&&&& C.
hard&&&&&&
16.A.
losing&&&&&&&& &&&&&&& B.
lost&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&& C.
to lose&&& &&&&&&&&&&&& D.
having lost
17.A. In&&&&&&&&&&&
&&&&&&&& B. On&&&&&&&&&
&&&&&&& C. At&&&&&&&
&&& D. With
18.A.
Finally&&&&&&& &&&&&&&& B.
Instantly&&&& &&&&&&& C.
Patiently&&& &&&&&&&& D.
Interestingly
19.A.
calm&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&& B.
quiet&&&&&&& &&&&&&& C.
slow&&&&&&&&& D. fast
20.A. erased&&&&& & B. scratched&&&
&&&&&& C. abandoned&&&& && D.
switched
精英家教网新版app上线啦!用app只需扫描书本条形码就能找到作业,家长给孩子检查作业更省心,同学们作业对答案更方便,扫描上方二维码立刻安装!
作业讨论群:2011届高考英语复习三年联考题库1
您现在的位置:&&>>&&>>&&>>&&>>&&>>&正文
2011届高考英语复习三年联考题库1
作者:佚名 资料来源:网络 点击数: &&&
2011届高考英语复习三年联考题库1
文 章来源莲山 课件 w ww.5 Y
状语从句第一部分& 近年高考题荟萃2009年高考题1. (09福建33)She had just finished her homework&&&&&&& her mother asked her to practice playing the piano yesterday.A. when&&&&&& &B. while&&&&& &C. after&&&&&& &D. since答案& A 解析& 根据主从句的动词时态可知主句谓语动词的动作在从句谓语动词之前已经完成,引导词的意思是:当……的时候,选A。2. (09陕西13)&My parents don’t mind what job I do&&&&& I am happy.A. even though&&&&&&& B. as soon as&&&&&&&& C. as long as&&&&&&&&& D. as though答案& C 解析& 根据题干意思可知此处是条件状语从句,引导词意思是:只要,选C。even though引导让步状语从句,意思是:即使;as soon as引导时间状语从句,意思是:一……就……;as though引导方式状语从句,意思是:仿佛,好像。3. (09上海32) You can’t borrow books from the school library ______ you get your student card.A. before&&&&&&&&&&& B. if&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. while&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. as答案& A4. (09全国Ⅱ10) All the dishes in this menu,&&&&&&&& otherwise stated, will serve two to three people.A. as&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. if&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. though&&&&&&&&&&& D. unless答案& D解析& 考查状语引导词(unless)。全句意思是:在这份菜单上的所有菜,除非另外说明,会给二到三个人食用。5. (09江苏23)Because of the financial crisis, days are gone _&& _ local 5-star hotels charged 6,000 yuan for one night.A. if&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. when&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. which&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. since答案 B6. (09江苏31)&&& __ unemployment and crime are high, it can be assumed that the latter is due to the former.A. Before&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. Where&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. Unless&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. Until答案 B
2008年高考题1.(08北京23)―Did you return Fred’s call? & ―I didn’t need to ____&I’ll see him tomorrow.& A. though&&&&&& &&B. unless&&&&&& &&&&C. when&&&&&&&&& D. because答案& D& 解析& 因为I’ll see him tomorrow是I didn’t need to的原因,故该空格处用because表示原因。2.(08北京34)& I’m sorry you’ve been waiting so long, but it’ll still be some time ____&& Brian gets back. A. before&& & &&&B. since&& && &&&C. till&&& &&&D. after答案& A解析& 句意为:对不起让你久等了,但是还得再过一段时间Brian才回来。故空格处须用before表示“在……之前,直到……才……”。3.(08天津1)& We’ll have a picnic in the park this Sunday _____&& it rains or it’s very cold.& A.since&&& &&& & B. if&& &&&&& &&C. unless&&&&& &D. until& 答案& C& 解析& 句意为:我们这个星期天要去公园野餐,除非下雨或天气非常冷。unless除非。4.(08安徽31)& &&&in the fields on a March afternoon,he could feel the warmth of spring.A.To walk& &&& &&B.Walking &&& &C.Walked& &&D.Having walked答案& B解析& 句意为:三月的一天下午他在田地里走时,能感觉到春天的温暖。此处应该用现在分词作伴随状语,表示walk与feel是伴随发生的动作。5.(08福建28)Nancy enjoyed herself so much&&&&&&& she visited her friends in Sydney last year.A.that&&&&&B.which&&&&&&C.when&&&&D.where答案& C解析& 句意为:Nancy去年在悉尼拜访朋友时玩得很开心。when引导时间状语从句。本题干扰性最强的是A项,so...that引导结果状语从句,但根据语境,这里并没有因果关系的含义。6.(08山东31)& You’d better not leave the medicine&&&&&&& kids can get at it.A.even if&&&&&B.which&&&&&&C.where&&&&D.so that答案& C解析& 句意为:你最好不要把药放在孩子们能够到的地方。where在句中引导地点状语从句。
2004-07年高考题1.(07全国Ⅰ26)& I won’t call you,&&&something unexpected happens.A.unless&&&&&B.whether&&&&C.because&&&&D.while答案& A解析& 句意为:我不会给你打电话的,除非有无法预料的事情发生。unless除非,相当于if...not。2.(07北京25)& ―Where’s that report?―I brought it to you&&&you were in Mr. Black’s office yesterday.A.if&&&&&&B.when&&&&&C.because&&&&D.before答案& B解析& 句意为:――那篇报告在哪儿呢?――昨天当你在布莱克先生办公室的时候我带给你了。when当……时候。3.(07湖南33)Most brids find it safe to sleep in the trees,but&&&&&&& they have eggs or young chicks,they don’t use a nest.A.why&&&&&&& B.how&&&&&C.unless&&&&D.where答案& C解析& 句意为“大多数的鸟觉得在树上睡觉安全,但是除非它们有蛋或幼雏,否则它们不会使用鸟巢。”A、B、D三项均不合题意。4.(07陕西18)―&&&when has the country been open to international trade?―1978,I suppose.A.Since&&&&&B.In&&&&&C.From&&&&&D.After答案& A解析& 本题考查状语从句的引导词。句子时态为现在完成时,when相当于下文的1978,只有since+过去某一时间点,句子才用现在完成时,故选A项。5.(07重庆22)My parents live in a small village.They always keep candles in the house&&&there is a power out.A.if&&&&&&B.unless&&&&C.in case&&&&D.so that答案& C解析& 句意为:我父母住在一个小村庄里。他们总是在家里存着蜡烛以防停电。in case万一,以防,符合题意。6.(07浙江8)Many of them turned a deaf ear to his advice,&&&they knew it to be valuable.A.as if&&&&&B.now that&&&C.even though&&&D.so that答案& C解析& 本题考查连词的用法。句意为:他们中的许多人不听他的建议,尽管他们知道那很有价值。as if好像;now that既然;even though尽管;so that结果是。7.(07山东29)&&&I really don’t like art,I find his work impressive.A.As&&&&&&B.Since&&&&&C.If&&&&&D.While答案& D解析& while在此意为“尽管”,相当于although。句意为:尽管我不是真正地喜欢艺术,但我觉得他的作品确实能打动人。8.(06北京33)&&&you’ve tried it,you can’t imagine how pleasant it is.A.Unless&&&&&B.Because&&&&C.Although&&&&D.When答案& A解析& unless=if not除非;because因为;although尽管;when既然。句意为:你很难想像有多么快乐,除非你已经试过。9.(06天津5)If you are traveling&&&the customs are really foreign to your own,please do as the Romans do.A.in which&&&&B.what&&&&&C.when&&&&&D.where答案& D解析& where引导了地点状语从句。本题考生容易误选in which来引导定语从句。10.(06重庆23)In time of serious accidents,&&&we know some basic things about first aid,we can save lives.A.whether&&&&B.until&&&&C.if&&&&&D.unless&答案& C解析& 本题考查连词的用法,根据句意,此处为条件状语从句,故C项正确。11.(06山东31)How can you expect to learn anything&&&you never listen?A.in case&&&&B.even if&&&&C.unless&&&&D.when答案& D解析& 由下文语意可知,空白处应表示“既然”之意,四个选项中只有when可表达此意。12.(06江西27)In peace,too,the Red Cross is expected to send help&&&there is human suffering.A.whoever&&&&B.however&&&&C.whatever&&&&D.wherever答案& D解析& 此题考查“疑问句+ever”的用法。句意为:凡有痛苦的地方,人们都期望得到红十字会的援助。可知答案为wherever。13.(06陕西20)This is a very interesting book.I’ll buy it,&&&.A.how much may it cost&&&&&&&B.no matter how it may costC.however much it may cost&&&&&&D.how may it cost答案& C解析& 句意为:无论它可能花多少钱,我都买它。本题A项错误在于用了倒装语序;B项错误在于遗漏了much;D项也遗漏了no matter...much。14.(05北京33)I’d like to arrive 20 minutes early&&&I can have time for a cup of tea.A.as soon as&&&&B.as a result&&&C.in case&&&&D.so that答案& D解析& 本题考查动词so that引导目的状语从句。句意为:我早到20分钟的目的是能有时间喝点茶。as soon as一……就……,引导时间状语从句;as a result结果;in case以免,万一(发生……)。故答案为so that。15.(05天津5)He tried his best to solve the problem,&&&difficult it was.A.however&&&&B.no matter&&&C.whatever&&&&D.although答案& A解析& however=no matter how不管多么难。句意为:不管这个问题有多难,他都尽力去解决。16.(05浙江7)The old tower must be saved,&&&the cost.A.however&&&&B.whatever&&&&C.whichever&&&&D.wherever答案& B解析& whatever引导让步状语从句,表示“不管……什么(怎样)”,从句的有些成分有时可以省略。句意为:不管付出什么样的代价也要挽救这座古老的塔。17.(05广东26)You’d better take something to read when you go to see the doctor&&&you have to wait.A.even if&&&&&B.as if&&&&C.in case&&&&D.in order that答案& B解析& in case连词词组,以防;万一,后可跟句子,作副词时,可放在句末。句意为:你最好带点什么去读以防需要候诊。18.(05广东30)The American Civil War lasted four years&&&the North won in the end.A.after&&&&&B.when&&&&&C.before&&&&D.then答案& C解析& before在该句中表示“终于……”。19.(05全国Ⅰ28)―What would you do if it &&& tomorrow?―We have to carry it on,since we’ve got everything ready.A.rain&&&&&B.rains&&&&&C.will rain&&&&D.is raining答案& B解析& 本题是对一般现在时在条件状语从句中表将来的考查。第二句的语境已经暗示:我们得继续执行(计划),因为一切已经准备就绪。第一句中的would为情态动词,表示意愿,并非过去时态。20.(04上海38)Jasmine was holidaying with her family in a wildlife park&&&she was bitten on the leg by a lion.A.when&&&&&B.while&&&&&C.since&&&&&D.once答案& A解析& when=and at that time。21.(04上海春43)&&&,I have to put it away and focus my attention on study this week.A.However the story is amusingB.No matter amusing the story isC.However amusing the story isD.No matter how the story is amusing答案& C解析& however后接形容词,引导一个让步状语从句。22.(04重庆21)You can eat food free in my restaurant&&&you like.A.whenever&&&&B.wherever&&&&C.whatever&&&&D.however答案& A解析& 在这里考查的是疑问词+ever引导的让步状语从句,根据句意应选whenever。23.(04湖北27)You should try to get a good night’s sleep &&& much work you have to do.A.however&&&&B.no matter&&C.although&&&&D.whatever答案& A解析& 不管有多少工作,应该用however much work或no matter how much...。如果用whatever后面要直接加名词。24.(04辽宁27)We were told that we should follow the main road&&&we reached the central railway station.A.whenever&&&&B.until&&&&&C.while&&&&&D.wherever答案& B解析& until用于肯定句中,与延续性、持续性动词连用,意为“直到……为止”;用于否定句中,与瞬间性、短暂性动词连用,意为“直到……才,不到……不……”。25.(04全国Ⅰ25)Roses need special care&&&they can live through winter.A.because&&&&B.so that&&&&C.even if&&&&D.as答案& B解析& 本题考查状语从句的引导,引导根据意思可知此句是目的状语从句。由句意“玫瑰花需要特殊的关照才能过冬。”可知选so that。because引导原因状语从句;even if引导让步状语从句;as引导原因状语从句等。26.(04四川23)There were dirty marks on her trousers&&&she had wiped her hands.A.where&&&&&B.which&&&&&C.when&&&&&D.that答案& A解析& 本题考查地点状语从句,用where引导。句意为:她的裤子上她擦过手的地方有脏痕。此处不能用时间状语从句,排除when,本题易被误认为考查定语从句,句意为:在她擦过手的裤子上有脏痕。定语从句修饰trousers,也只能用where。which和that可引导定语从句。但只作主、宾等成分。定语从句缺少状语,不缺主语、宾语,故不可用。
第二部分 各地联考题汇编2009年联考题1.(09北京市东城区高三二模试题)The game is not very difficult&&&&&&& you understand the rules.A.before&B.though&C.unless&D.once答案&& D2.(09北京市东城区高三二模试题)&&&&&& advertisements are of great help, I don’t think we should entirely rely on them.A.Since&B.While&C.Because&D.As答案&& B3.( 09北京市海淀区高三二模)Once again he failed to hand in his homework _____ he had been given enough time to do it.A.in case&&&& &B.as though&& &C.so that&&& &D.even though答案&& D4.(09北京市西城区高三二模)―Peter told me he wanted to come with us. Is it OK for you?―I don’t mind&&&&&&& he pays for his meals.A.as far as&B.as well as&C.as long as&D.as soon as答案&& C5.(09北京市宣武区高三二模)&&&&&&& you disagree with her, her idea is still worth considering.A.If only&B.Even if&C.Instead of&D.Despite of答案&& B6.(09山东省莱芜二中高三二模检测)______ I enjoy the book with some nice pictures, I don’t have enough money to buy it.A.Since&&&&&& &B.While&&& &C.As&& &D.If答案&& B7.(09山东省莱芜二中高三二模检测)Although he was in poor health, Robert succeeded&&&&&&&&& other more famous engineers failed.A.which&&&& &B.that &&&&&&&& &C.what && &D.where答案&& D8. (09山东省临沂市高三二模)―Our holiday cost a lot of money. 高.考.资.源.网―Did it? Well, that doesn't matter __ you enjoyed yourselves. 高.考.资.源.网A. even if&&&&&&&&& B. in case&&&&&&&&& C. as far as&&&&&&&& D. as long as 高.考.资.源.网答案&& D9.(09山东省枣庄市高三二模)______ more and more people may refer to the Internet for up-to-minute news, it is unlikely that the newspaper will disappear.A.When&&&& &B.As&&&&&&&&&& &C.Since&&&&& &D.While答案&& D10.高考资源网(09山东省诸城市高三二模)______having some money does add to our sense of happiness, having too much money&&&& does not.A.While&B.When&&&&& &C.As&&&&& &D.Until 高考资源网答案&& A11.(09年山东省淄博市高三二模)The number of women dying from breast cancer has fallen to its lowest level ____ records began in 1971.A.when&&&&& &B.before&&&&&& &C.since&&&&&&& &D.after答案&& C12.(09天津市河北区高三年级总复习质量检测(二))A small car is big enough for a family of three&&&&&&&&&& you need more space for baggage. A.once&&&&&&&&&&& B.because&&&&&&&& C.if&&&&&&&&&&&& D.unless答案&& D13. (09天津市南开区高三年级质量调查(二))&Tourism, ____________ it brings in money to a country, can also result in damage to the World Heritage sites there. A. because&&&&B. as&&&&C. while&&&D. since答案&& C14. (09天津市南开区高三年级质量调查(二))&For more information, please send an e-mail, ____________ you can also include your suggestions to us.A. when&&&&&&&&&&& B. where&&&&&&&&&&&& &C. which&&&&&&&&&&&&& &D. that答案&& B15.(09浙江省杭州市第二次高考科目教学质量检测)The fire was finally brought under control, but not&&&&&&&&& heavy damage had been caused.&A.before&B.after&C.frequent&D.as答案&& A6. (09河北省邯郸市高三第二次模拟)&---Grandpa, what did the doctor say?& ---He advised me to live_______ the air is fresher.A. in where&B. in which&&C. the place where&D. where答案&& D17. (09河北省邯郸市高三第二次模拟)&The girl still remembers that she was too nervous _______she gave a speech in the face of such a big crowd.& A. at the first time&&&&&& B. the first time& C. for the first time&&&&&& D. at first答案&& B18. (09江西省临川一中高三下学期期中考试(二模))The violent disturbances in Bangkok had progressed to a point ________ the police had to drive away the protestants with tear gas.A. from which&&&&&&& B. that&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. where&&&&&&&&&&& D. what答案&& C19.(09辽宁省沈阳二中高三二模)Tim's in good shape physically&&&&&& he doesn't get much exercise.A.even though&&&&& B.as long as&&&&&&& C.now that&&&&&&& D.in order that答案&& A20.(09临沂市高三教学质量一模)&MacDonald who had spent much of his time_____graduating from college back&& packing round Europe,decided last year to settle down.&& A.when&&&&&&&&&&& B.while&&&&&&&&&& C.since&&&&&&&&&&& D.before答案&& C21. (09江苏省南通市高三一模试题)We should be able to do the job for you quickly, ___&&&& __ you give us all the necessary Information. A. in case&&&&&&&&&& B. so long as&&&&& C. if only&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. as far as答案&& B22.(09山东省滨州市高三一模试题)Take an active part in the activities you enjoy ______ you can make many friends.A.where&&&&&&&&& B.when&&&&&&&&&& C.that&&&&&&&&&&&&& D.what& 答案&& A23. (09北京市东城区高三一模试题)& My parents don’t care ________my pocket money goes, but one thing I for sure: the money spent must be worthwhile. A. why&&&&&&&&&&&& B. when&&&&&&&&&& C. where&&&&&&&&&&&& D. how答案&& C24. (09北京市东城区高三一模试题)&&& _________h their physical beauty is only a mask that hides their ugly soul.A. Although&&&&&&&& B. Because&&&&&&&&&& C. If&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. Since答案&& C25.(09北京市海淀区高三4月期中练习)America's car industry will continue to break down&&&& some progress is made to close the gap•& && A.since&&&&&&&&&&& B.because&&&&&&&& C.unless&&&&&&&&&&& D.though&&& 答案&& C26. (09山东省潍坊市高三一模)Many adults agree that teenagers shouldn’t live alone________they have their parents’permission.A.if&&&&&&&&&&&&& B.unless&&&&&&&&&& C.in case&&&&&&&&&& D.now that答案&& B27.(09天津市河西区高三总复习质量调查)The novel was completed in 1978,&&&&&& the economic system has seen great changes&A.when&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B.during which&& C since then&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D since when答案&& D28.(09天津市河西区高三总复习质量调查)This is a very interesting book.I’11 buy it&&&&&&&&& & A.how much may it cost&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B.it may cost& C.however much it may cost&&&&&&&&&&&&& D.how may it cost答案&& C29.(09山东省青岛市高三教学统一质量检测)I was halfway back to the hospital where the doctor was working&&&&& Susan caught up withme. &A.when&B.while&C.until&D.though答案&& A30.(09日照市高三模拟考试) I have reached a point in my life&&&&&& I need to decide which way to go.A.where&&&&&&&&&& B.which&&&&&&&&&& C.that&&&&&&&&&&&& D.why答案&& A31.(09日照市高三模拟考试)How can you keep fit&&&&&&&&& you smoke so much?A.as&&&&&&&&&&&&& B.while&&&&&&&&&&& C.when&&&&&&&&&&& D.for答案&& C32.(09江西省十所重点中学联考盟校第一次模拟考试)一Do you mean we are almost running out of food?&& 一Yeah.&&&&&&&& the canned and frozen foods are used up&& A.as soon as&&&&&& B.as far as&&&&&&&&&& C.as much as&&&&&&& D.as well as答案&& A33. (09南京市高三第一次调研测试)&―Shall I ______ the raincoat?―No hurry. Leave it ______ it is. It looks like rain. A. there&&&&&&& B. where&&&C.&in the place&&&&& D. where 答案&& D34. (09南京市高三第一次调研测试)&______ we can’t remove our troubles in life for ever, we can leave them behind when we areon vacation. A. When&&&&&& & B. While&&&&& &&& C. Unless&&&&&& & D. Until&&& 答案&& B35.(09山东省高三教学质量检测)How did you get there on time&&&&&& you left here so late?&& A.when&&&&&&&&&& B.while&&&&&&&&&&&& C.even if&&&&&&&&&& D.as if答案&& A36.(09安徽省黄山市高中毕业班第一次质量检测)Forceful measures have been taken for the reconstruction,but it maybe sometime&&&&&&& ,we see an entirely new WenchuanA before&&&&&&&&&&& B when&&&&&&&&&&&&& C,since&&&&&&&&&&&& D.until答案&& A37. (09石家庄市高中毕业班第一次模拟考试)&_____ you told me, I heard nothing of what had happened.A. Unless&&&&&&&&&& B. Until&& &&&&&&&&&& C. After&&&&&&&&&& D. When答案&& B
2008年联考题1.(08潍坊市高三第二次教学质量检测)& ―Jennifer,would you take a picture for us?& ―Sorry,&`&I take pictures,they usually come out dull.& A.before&&&&&B.until&&&&&C.when&&&&&D.since& 答案& C2.(08南京市高三年级质量调研)& As long as I can remember,&&I called,his wife would answer the phone.& A.however&&&&&B.whenever&&&&C.whatever&&&&D.whichever& 答案& B3.(08福建质检I 3月)& &&,I could not memorize the text.& A.However hard did I try&&&&&&&B.However hard I tried& C.However I tried& hard &&&&&&&D.However I had tried hard& 答案& B4.(08郑州市高中毕业班第一次质量预测)& ―It is hard to find a jod today.& ―I might at least get some work experience&&I don’t get a good job.& A.so that&&&&&B.in case&&&&C.now that&&&&D.even if& 答案& D5.(08安徽省皖南八校高三第二次联考)& ―Our holiday cost a lot of money.& ―Did it? Well,that doesn’t matter&&you enjoyed yourselves.& A.unless&&&&&B.as far as&&&&C.as long as&&&D.until& 答案& C6.(08合肥市高三第一次教学质量检测)& The project won’t carry on&&we can get financial aid from the government.& A.unless&&&&&B.though&&&&C.whether&&&&D.until& 答案& A7. (08杭州一次质检4月)I don't think Maria will be disappointed at the news,but I will see her&&she is.& A.as if&&&&&B.so that&&&&C.in case &&&&D.even though& 答案& C8.(08江西省重点中学协作体高三第一次联考)& If you want to do the job once more,you’d better be more careful&&you make mistakes.& A.where&&&&&B.in case&&&&C.so that&&&&D.when& 答案& B9.(08全国调研I 4月)& If I were rich,I should help them out.&&,I can do nothing.& A.As is often the case &&&&&&&B.As is it&& C.As the case is often &&&&&&&C.As it is& 答案& D10.(08安徽省江南十校高三素质测试)&& The influence of automobile extends throughout the economy&&the car is so important to && American people.& && A.then&&&&&B.as &&&&&C.so&&&&&D.which&& 答案& B11.(08东北三校高三第一次联合模拟考试)&& &&rapid progress has he made that we all admire him.&& A.Very&&&&&B.So &&&&&C.Such&&&&&D.Too&& 答案& C12.(08河南省示范性高中高三3月联考)&& When&&about one of the biggest problems today,many people say that an energy crisis is approaching&& and is threatening mankind’s survival.&& A.asking&&&&&B.being asked&&&C.having asked&&&D.asked&& 答案& D13.(08天津十二区一联4月)&& During the reconstruction of the city,many modern tall buildings went up&&old shabby houses were torn down.&& A.where &&&&&B.in what&&&&C.in which&&&&D.which&& 答案& A14.(08天津南开中学模拟5月)&& How long do you suppose it is&&&&&&&&& he arrived there?&& A.when&&&&&B.before&&&&& C.after&&&&&D.since&& 答案& D
2006-07年联考题1.(07江苏南京调研)& For six or seven months in a year here no work can be done&&&&&& the rainy season makes it impossible.& A.when&&&&&B.that&&&&&C.until&&&&&D.though& 答案& A2.(07北京海淀区高三第一学期期末练习)& A rainforest is usually found&&heavy rainfall is frequent.& A.there&&&&&B.which&&&&&C.because &&&&D.where& 答案& D3.(07广东广州诊断)& &&&her home,Mary helps her mother do some housework.& A.As soon as she returns &&&&&&&B.On arriving& C.After she gets&&&&&&&&&D.Directly she reaches& 答案& D4.(07江苏南通九校联考)& I was so familiar with him that I recognized his voice&&I picked up the phone.& A.while &&&&&B.after&&&&&C.in case&&&&D.the minute& 答案& D5.(07重庆高三联合诊断性考试)& You can,&&the sky is clear,see as far as the old temple on top of the mountain,but not today.& A.when&&&&&B.where&&&&&C.though&&&&D.because& 答案& A6.(07江苏四市高三调研)& They decided to chase the cow away&&it did more damage.& A.unless&&&&&B.until&&&&&C.before &&&&D.although& 答案& C7.(07南昌高三第一次调研测试)& &&&it is true that a successful businessman or inventor will usually become rich,many other people& who are outstanding in their fields take little notice of personal possessions.& A.While&&&&&B.Since&&&&&C.Unless&&&&D.If& 答案& A8.(07南昌高三第一次调研测试)&& ―How long do you think it’ll be&&I can go back to work?&& ―Well,you’ll be feeling much better by next weekend.&& A.before&&&&&B.when&&&&&C.until&&&&&D.that&& 答案& A9.(07山东潍坊模拟)&& I don’t know what will become of me&&I am out of work.&& A.that&&&&&B.whenever&&&&C.when&&&&&D.whether&& 答案& C10.(06湖北黄冈部分学校模考)&& &&our country has so many good table-tennis players,we have to decide on the best ones to take part&& in the game.&& A.Although&&&&B.Since&&&&&C.If &&&&&D.While&& 答案& B11.(06南京部分重点中学联考)&& Sometimes we just believe what we see,&&the reality may be different.&& A.even though&&&B.as if &&&&C.since&&&&&D.unless&& 答案& A12.(06宁夏银川模拟)&& We cannot understand disease&&we understand the person who has the disease.&& A.though&&&&&B.whether&&&&C.unless&&&&D.otherwise&& 答案& C13.(06湖南长沙联考)&& The program is like a window on the world&&you sit by it and fix your attention on what it shows.&& A.if&&&&&&B.as &&&&&C.while&&&&&D.unless&& 答案& A14.(06海南质检)&& We must take measures to protect endangered wildlife&&it is too late.&& A.now that&&&&B.as long as&&&C.unless&&&&D.before&& 答案& D15.(06郑州第一次质量预测)&& I have kept the photo&&I can see it every day,as it reminds me of my university days in London.&& A.which&&&&&B.when&&&&&C.where&&&&&D.that&& 答案& C16.(06成都第一次诊断性检测)&& It was midnight&&we reached the little town of Princeton.&& A.that&&&&&B.until&&&&&C.since&&&&&D.when&& 答案& D17.(06安徽皖南部分重点学校联考)&& &&,he is still as modest as before,which always moves all the people who know him.&& A.As he is a scientist&&&&&&&B.A scientist as he is&& C.Scientist as he is&&&&&&&&C.As is he a scientist&& 答案& C18.(06杭州高三期末考试)&& && others might have been satisfied,Dawson had higher ambitions.&& A.As &&&&&B.Until&&&&&C.If &&&&&D.Where&& 答案& D19.(06重庆联合诊断考试)&& Lucy,the boy was frightened by the terrible noise from the next room.Take him&&it’s quiet,I think.&& A.when&&&&&B.where&&&&&C.what&&&&&D.before&& 答案& B20.(06济南高三统一考试)&& &&your opinions are worth considering,the president finds it unwise to place too much importance&& on them.&& A.As&&&&&&B.Since&&&&&C.When&&&&&D.While&& 答案& D21.(06武汉高三调研)&& The air force paid $5,000 to a part-time Santa Claus whose reindeer died of heart failure&&&&&& two jet fighters passed overhead.&& A.as if &&&&&B.when&&&&&C.since&&&&&D.while&& 答案& B22.(06东北三校第一次联考)&& “It gives me great joy and I feel more pressure than I did&&I won in China,”Ding Junhui said.&& A.that&&&&&B.when&&&&&C.which&&&&&D.how&& 答案& B23.(06北京东城区综合练习)&& I like to have my photos taken&&there are mountains and rivers.&& A.there&&&&&B.in which&&&&C.when&&&&&D.where&& 答案& D
第三部分 创新预测题精选1.No matter&&a full schedule you have,only when you try really hard&&always fit some more & things in it.& A.can you&&&&B.can you&&&C.you can&&&D.can you& 答案& B2.This problem may lead to more serious ones if&&unsolved.& A.making&&&&&B.left &&&&&C.remained&&&&D.keeping& 答案& B3.The dog,if&&,will be made a good watchdog.& A.to train properly&&&&&&&&B.being trained properly & C.properly to train&&&&&&&&D.trained properly& 答案& D4.Fully&&to teaching,Mr. Li has no time to have his hair cut.& A.committing&&&&mitted&&&&C.being committed&&D.having committed& 答案& B5.This novel is set in the highly developed city,Shanghai,so once&&,it will capture the hearts& and minds of many ambitious youths.& A.publishes&&&&B.having published&&C.publishing&&&D.published& 答案& D6.―Excuse me,did you notice whether the No.108 bus had gone by?& ―Nor&&&&&&&&& I’ve been standing here.& A.as&&&&&&B.when&&&&&C.since&&&&&D.while& 答案& D7.As is known,&&we know some basic knowledge concerning AIDS,we can protect ourselves from being& infected.& A.as far as&&&&B.if only &&&&C.so long as&&&D.unless& 答案& C8.―You seem to have had that car for years.& ―Yes,I should sell it &&`it still runs.& A.before &&&&&B.during &&&&C.until&&&&&D.while& 答案& D9.&&&I respect you,I don’t agree with your viewpoint&&she is failing to find a well-paid & job again.& A.Wwhich&&&&B.As;where&&&&C.If;how&&&&D.Wthat& 答案& D10.Be patient with your students&&it takes time for them to adjust to their new way of school&& life.&& A.as&&&&&&B.so&&&&&C.or&&&&&D.and&& 答案& A11.These stories expressed the same idea that all individuals,&&poor,were capable of becoming && wealthy&&they were hardworking and honest.&& A.ever since&&&&&&&&B.so long as&&& C.in order that&&&&&&&D.as long as && 答案& B12.Generally speaking,nobody will work with&&has a bad virtue.&& A.no matter who&&&B.anyone &&&&C.whomever&&&&D.whoever&& 答案& D13.The wounded soldier died&&I had a chance to know his name and family.So I can never give regards&& to any of his family or relatives.&& A.after&&&&&B.while&&&&&C.until&&&&&D.before&& 答案& D14.Tom was so angry&&he heard his friend betrayed him&&he tore the letter into two immediately.&& A.when&&&&B.that&&&&C.what&&&&D.that&& 答案& D文 章来源莲山 课件 w ww.5 Y
上一个试题: 下一个试题:
? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?}

我要回帖

更多关于 杭州市精神病京都不错 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信