fend by the way 歌词会淘汰吗

The 3 Best Dive Knives | Best Dive Knife | KnifeUpSwansea transfer news - News, views, gossip, pictures, video - Mirror Online
Your Account
Swansea transfer news
Swansea City will need to invest in new players if they want to challenge for a higher position next term. With a core already in place it should only take a few new players to help the team survive relegation with ease.
Play now!
Sign-up here to start receiving yours
Get one week free in your first month with code: MATCHWEEK单品|FEND BY THE WAY手袋_时尚成都-爱微帮
&& &&& 单品|FEND BY THE WAY手袋
悠闲的假期过去了,大家是否都投入到满满的工作当中了呢?尚姐为大家推荐一款美美的手袋,新的一年赶紧背起来。它就是—— FENDI的BY THE WAY手袋啦,该手袋以新时代都会中酷炫女性为蓝图,添加了FENDI家族第三代Silvia Venturini Fendi以女性自身角度出发的设计理念,非常百搭哦。它有多好搭?来,先给大家秀秀明星、达人们的时尚街拍。Izabel Goulart Ji Won HASarah GadonKasia SmutniakTiffany Saadet Aksoy 看了这些是不是心动啦?BY THE WAY手袋,正如其名,是一种随心所欲,也是一个对于自由自在心灵的大声宣言。恰如其分的表现在它的携带方式:可以轻巧手拿,可以随意手拎,可以帅气单肩背,也可以自在斜肩一挎。 说它是手拿包、是波士顿手袋、是医生包,这都以偏概全的观点...因为,它是全能的!全天出行,轻松携带,也是一款简约而又百搭的手袋。 BY THE WAY的外形极为简约,没有过多的装饰,与当今时下所提倡的,极简即时尚。 它独具的亲和力,新颖的外形令人无时不刻的想随身携带。体积虽小,却有着两个内袋和一个拉链内侧袋,完全能满足女生总是少了一个小随身内袋的日常需要。 2015春夏,丰富的颜色挑选,包括了经典中性的色彩,如鸽子灰、蓝色和红色,也有另辟蹊径的各种糖果色的撞色搭配,如橙色、蓝色与灰绿色的三色搭配;手袋正面,压印了FENDI ROMA标识,标记了其高雅的血统;银质或树脂玻璃材质打造的铆钉,通过细节彰显低调奢华;而,手袋的挂牌,可以自由印上专属于你的名字缩写,彰显个性。 FENDI 将脑海中的想象,无限延伸。不仅玩转了颜色的搭配,更是将尺寸以及材质的运用到了极致。迷你款式的BY THE WAY 占据了时尚秀台,各式的水晶也跟着灵动的鳄鱼尾巴,一闪一闪的绽放光芒。 这正是一只百搭的、百变的BY THE WAY 手袋。
点击展开全文
悄悄告诉你
更多同类文章
还可知道有多少人阅读过此篇文章哦
阅读原文和更多同类文章
可微信扫描右侧二维码关注后
还可知道有多少人阅读过此篇文章哦
我们只推送有点儿意思的时尚
您的【关注和订阅】是作者不断前行的动力
本站文章来自网友的提交收录,如需删除可进入
删除,或发送邮件到 bang@ 联系我们,
(C)2014&&版权所有&&&|&&&
京ICP备号-2&&&&京公网安备34Fendi By The Way handbag
Fendi By The Way handbag
Fendi By The Way handbag
Fendi By The Way handbag
Perfectly proportioned: Fendi By The Way handbag
Forget back-busting, supersized totes: Fendi’s miniature yet roomy By The Way bag is just right, says Lisa Armstrong
To downsize to the By The Way is to feel liberated and unencumbered by the superfluous
Izabel Goulart carrying the Fendi By The Way at Paris fashion week in February 2014
Izabel Goulart carrying the Fendi By The Way at Paris fashion week in February 2014
Picture: Getty Images
Call me Galileo, but through a process of maths, physics, engineering and philosophy – alright, so I carried a few bags around – I worked out some time ago that a big hulking sack on a small person is only a good look in theory.It may seem cute, in a Minnie Mouse kinda way. But lugging one of these supersized monsters around all the time also encourages all manner of bad habits – inability to edit one’s possessions for one thing, tense nervous headaches caused by repetitive shoulder injury for another.Fashion took its time, but it has finally caught up with me: the reign of the mini bag is upon us. Some are so mini they don’t actually hold anything. That is also a bad look, entailing never having enough cash//phone chargers about one’s person.The
By The Way is the first mini bag that holds everything you truly need for an average working day, including an iPad mini – although probably not a spare pair of shoes, unless of the foldiest, most compact variety.Still, of all the bags in this category a fashion writer must try out – an arduous task as you can imagine – this is the one that rapidly insinuated itself into my daily routine. I’d reach for other bags, but then decant everything back into the By The Way. It worked with everything, day or night (it looks as good with a lipstick and a credit card inside as with the whole kit and caboodle of peripatetic office life) and made itself utterly at home. To downsize to the By The Way (small version: 27x 15 x 13 cm) is to feel liberated and unencumbered by the superfluous.Like the original revamp of Alec Issigonis’s Mini, it’s a lovably nifty package that packs a lot of punch. Slightly squashy – as all truly lovable bags tend to be – without collapsing like a soufflé when empty, it sits comfortably as a cross body bag, a clutch, or, sweetly, as a ladylike top handler and has an adjustable strap.It’s not too ladylike though – and that’s key in fashion’s current tomboyish climate. There’s that arresting, some might say slightly creepy alligator tail (made from, you’ve guessed, alligator) that dangles from the zip. That apart, it is beautifully unembellished – the no make-up selfie of bags – in a butter-soft leather you know is built to last and won’t scratch easily. “It’s a reaction to badly, overdesigned bags”, Silvia Fendi told me last week while she was over in London to preside over that new Fendi . “And of course, it has to be practical.”That plainness is impressive I think, for a label that forged its bag reputation with the jewel smothered Baguette. But then Fendi has tremendous form as purveyor of in after the Baguette, the Deux Jours and the
– the latter notable for its utterly stern exteriors and (just) permanently visible striking interiors.The By The Way launched in February’s fashion week during that show with the drones and the mink gonk replica of Karl Lagerfeld. Perhaps that’s why they called it the By The Way. The thrill seekers tended to miss it. I’m pretty sure however, that it will outlive that gonk.The By The Way mini costs ?950 – a new ‘entry’ price for Fendi. The larger is ?1050
You Might also like}

我要回帖

更多关于 by the way 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信