关于游山海关作文500的八十字英语作文带翻译~谢谢~

求一个英语作文,200字之内.我希望从大学生活中得到什么?加上翻译谢谢.
血刺木木0985
Moment of entering university campuses, I thought University I wanted what is life? I'm looking forward to college life is meaningful, dynamic, it is the most wonderful memories of my youth. I think that entrepreneurship is a good choice. Of course, it is not without disturbing my studies. Have you ever thought how the University had? To be honest, just a few people on campus without a thought.Some may say that there just wanted to see what college life is like, or just want to say is about a love life in the University of fact this is nothing like the kind.Some people say they want that something I can only say you have an idea, but I do not know you after 2012 will no longer have any idea. Test a variety of certificates as well.There are a few years of life? Or Love in this so good. The people who wish to establish long-Chi, Chi no person often determined. Let us still look good think about this problem you might say I was too anxious about, who live simple and happy on the line and I applaud your idea, but the reality is cruel, merciless, and we think the time is
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码七年级英语下册第六单元作文八十字带翻译谢谢啦_百度知道
七年级英语下册第六单元作文八十字带翻译谢谢啦
七年级英语下册第六单元作文八十字带翻译谢谢啦
t have much time for breakfast.then I go to school at eight thirty.For lunch.I don&#39.In the evening.After school,I get up at eight.in the morning,I sometimes play basketball for half an hour! I'm Tony :30,I brush my teeth and then I go to bed,I usually eat hamburgers,I always do my homework first Hi,so I usually eat very quickly.When It like to get up early.At 10.I don&#39,I eight watch TV or play computer games
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
七年级英语的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁初二英语作文带翻译外加中文意思关于旅游的80字左右谢谢
ciIA80KZ71
Last winter holiday,I went to Harbin with my mother.It's very cold in winter.There is snow and ice everywhere and you are always in a white world.You must wear warm clothes.The most exciting thing is playing with snow.Skating is also very interesting there.I will' always remember Harbin,for the snow,the ice and all the beautiful things.I love Harbin.去年寒假,我去哈尔滨与我的母亲.这是非常寒冷的冬季.有雪和冰都和你总是在一个白色的世界.您必须穿上暖和的衣服.最令人兴奋的事情是玩雪.滑冰也是非常有趣的.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码求英语翻译
要求语法正确
不要软件翻译的
谢谢啦:山海关是历史悠久的文化古城
是世界文化遗产
中国万里长城的代表之一
shanhai Pass id an ancient city with a long history
,it is world cultural heritage,
,it is world cultural heritage,
one of the symbol of the Great Wall of China
你的回答完美的解决了我的问题,谢谢!
为您推荐:
扫描下载二维码一篇英语作文,急需~谢谢,最好带中文翻译!!!!!!!!词数不要太多!!!_百度知道
一篇英语作文,急需~谢谢,最好带中文翻译!!!!!!!!词数不要太多!!!
请不要逐句翻译题目,不乱扔垃圾2。注意:1。2,假定你们班明天下午将召开一次主题班会.不在墙上乱写乱画3.词数100个左右。1,请根据下面的提示用英语写一篇简短的发言稿.坚持每天认真打扫室内外卫生.不随地吐痰:为了提高英语口语的表达能力
提问者采纳
这篇文章简单.
First of all, we should also not draw pictures and write words on walls to keep them clean and tidy. Finally,没时间帮你翻译, we students should better not spit and not throw rubbish no matter where we are.
Only when all of us take action, which is our duty and responsibility.你好,希望对你有帮助;由于我很忙,我是一名大学生,刚刚为你写好这篇作业,相信你看得懂It is my pleasure to have your attention, the topic of my speech is what we can do to protect the environment that we live in. Secondly, can we expect a better environment and live a healthier life, it is necessary for us to do some cleaning outdoors and indoors.Today
提问者评价
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英语作文的相关知识
其他2条回答
同学们,老师们,今天我们来讨论关于文明的一些情况。
我们不应该随地吐痰,不应该随地乱扔垃圾。我们生活在这个校园,就应当负起责任来,让她永葆活力、青春。
我们也不能在墙上乱涂乱画,破坏公物,这是大家共同拥有的,应该一起享受。
我们坚持打扫卫生,要保持教室内外干净整洁,这样我们才有好环境学习,成绩才能提高。
我相信在大家共同努力之下,我们的校园一定会更加美观,更加整洁。
The students, teachers, today we talk about some of the civilization.
We should not spitting, should not throw the rubbish everywhere. We live in the campus, should be liable to, let her youth vigor, the youth.
We also can't scribble on the wall disorderly painting, damage the public property, ...
参考资料:
来自有道。
The students, teachers:If we do not spit everywhere, does not throw trash , do not scribble on the wallandconscientiously adhere to the daily cleaning of room inside and outside health.Then in the efforts under, our campus will be more beautiful, more clean and tidy.
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁}

我要回帖

更多关于 游山海关作文 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信