the originaldon'tdon t deserve you

Use "Search Box" above to find any Songs that you wants to Download. Or, Paste YouTube link to Convert Mp3, Video Format and Hit Enter.
Video duration : 03:34Video uploaded by : Lauren PerryVideo release date : Mar 3rd, 2012This is going to be my entry for the Rhode Show Contest. This is an original song that I wrote. If you like it, give it a thumbs up, leave a comment, and share it with people :)
/laurenperry7
/laurenperryVideo views : 84Video likes : 2Video dislikes : 0Video duration : 03:22Video uploaded by : C@mer@Oper@torVideo release date : Jun 25th, 2012 Video views : 521Video likes : 10Video dislikes : 0Video duration : 03:31Video uploaded by : Chase The RainVideo release date : Mar 3rd, 2012Our first ever original song, we hope we enjoy it!
If you like it, please download here!
Recorded 'Live' by Chris Harding, and filmed by James Reader!
Please like, favorite and subscribe!
**IGNORE**
&Chasetherain& &tylerward& &Cobus& &Live& &Paramore& &acoustic&Video views : 1,124Video likes : 33Video dislikes : 2Video duration : 03:58Video uploaded by : Nathaniel TannVideo release date : Mar 2nd, 2012
This is a live performance of &The Rain,& written and performed by Nathaniel Tann, filmed by and for the Goshen College GC Journal Correspondent project.
The song is featured on my new album of original music, &Together in the Rain,& available for purchase on iTunes or streaming free on Spotify (at /artist/4jJqBzhqpCHmL018DSc32G )Video views : 189Video likes : 2Video dislikes : 0Video duration : 02:12Video uploaded by : Lauren PerryVideo release date : Aug 13th, 2012I haven't posted a video in such a long time!! I've been busy, but this song was stuck in my head and I found a little time to sit down and record a cover.
Let me know what you think! Peace out bruh! Deuces lol
Pleas Comment, Like, Favorite, Subscribe, Share...all that good stuff
/laurenperry
/#!/LaurenPerry7Video views : 134Video likes : 1Video dislikes : 0Video duration : 03:40Video uploaded by : C@mer@Oper@torVideo release date : Jun 28th, 2010Video views : 386Video likes : 9Video dislikes : 0Video duration : 03:20Video uploaded by : jessicat9999Video release date : Mar 4th, 2012This is the first recording and the first upload of my first song I wrote without the help of an instrumental. Lot's of firsts! Other than a few parts where I messed up and the fact that the way I cut the video makes it look like I'm picking my nose at the end I'm pretty proud of it. Let me know what you think please! P.S. It') I burned things
Reverbnation
/jessiewhitneyVideo views : 268Video likes : 8Video dislikes : 1Video duration : 03:18Video uploaded by : FlyteTheoryMusicVideo release date : Mar 3rd, 2012Flyte Theory performing an original song called I Believe at the Threshold Festival 2012.Video views : 266Video likes : 2Video dislikes : 0Video duration : 04:05Video uploaded by : JoeArditoMusicVideo release date : Mar 2nd, 2012Please support my music and get this song on itunes :)
ITUNES: /us/album/who-you-are-single/id
Hey everyone! I just recently went into the studio to record a 3 song EP. I also have a new website coming out very soon, I'll be posting it as soon as it launches so keep a look out for it! All 3 of my songs with be on itunes too! My links for that will be up very soon :) For now I hope you enjoy my new single & Who You Are & Please repost this on Facebook, Twitter, and any where else to help spread the word! Thanks guys!
-------------------------
FIND ME ONLINE
-------------------------
- Official Website:
- Second Youtube Channel: /joearditomusic
- Facebook: /JoeArditoMusic
- Twitter: /joearditomusicVideo views : 213Video likes : 8Video dislikes : 0Video duration : 03:26Video uploaded by : Lauren PerryVideo release date : May 3rd, 2012Studying for finals, writing essays, and playing payphone on guitar :)
Please Subscribe, Like, Favorite, Comment, Share...all that good stuff
/#!/LaurenPerry7
/laurenperryVideo views : 192Video likes : 12Video dislikes : 1
Top Videos - &loading...
Change country
Load 10 more videos
Copyright & 2016 Mp3 & Videos
Sorry, You can't play this videoSarfraz is daring cricketer & don't deserve dropping: Younis Khan
Sarfraz is daring cricketer & don&t deserve dropping: Younis Khan
KARACHI: Former captain Younis Khan has said that Sarfraz Ahmed is daring and courageous cricketer and he would never drop him from the team if he had been captain."Being a vice-captain in two formats, Sarfraz cannot be dropped from Pakistan team," he told reporters at Quaid-e-Azam Park Steel Township Ground on Thursday.He was invited by K.Electric football team to motivate the team which was attending a training camp at Steel Township Ground ahead of AFC Inter Cup Championship being held in Bhutan.Three top players Anwar Ali, Sarfraz Ahmed and Asad Shafiq also featured in the friendly football match.Younis was referring to Sarfraz Ahmed's dropping in the two Twenty20 Internationals against Sri Lanka in Colombo last week despite being deputy to Shahid Afridi."Keeping in view Sarfraz's fighting qualities, he would have been an automatic choice in T20 series," he remarked.He recalled that Sarfraz Ahmed had been performing exceptionally well in the all three format of cricket.He said PCB Chairman Shaharyar Khan and ex-chairman Najam Sethi expressed the similar views about Sarfraz's dropping.He said players like Sarfraz Ahmed, Asad Shafiq and Anwar Ali are future of Pakistan cricket.Younis Khan said he wanted to play One-day internationals. But he doesn't care if selectors were not picking him.Legendary batsman Younis, who is just 18 runs away from breaking Javed Miandad's long-standing record of 8832 runs in 124 tests. Younis Khan had scored 8814 runs in 101 Test with 30 centuries to Miandad's 23 hundreds.He said there was still 5-6 years cricket left in him and he wanted to cross 10,000 runs mark in Test."I wanted to see that Pakistan have 5-6 batsmen scoring 10,000 runs in Test matches," he said.
Binary Trading
If you are a business analyst consider having your personal data and
stored on an
for constant review.114网址导航}

我要回帖

更多关于 i don t care 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信