六年级句子仿写集锦下英语报上的作文仿写八篇

英语小作文,在英语小报上用的到的,六年级,不超过60个词,但也不要太少.!急啊!
歪有小小爱346
同学你看看,合适不?Only One Earth We have only one earth.But now,the environment becomes worse and worse.As you know,there's no enough clean water for people.So many of them lose their lives because of water.In a lot of countries,people have to cut trees for living.the river and the air.So we have to face more and more floods and droughts .
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
I have a good friend and her name is Helen. She works hard at school. She likes reading English books on weekdays and sometimes she surfs the internet. She is in good health. She does exercise twice o...
扫描下载二维码八年级下册英语人教版第10单元2c仿写作文_百度知道
八年级下册英语人教版第10单元2c仿写作文
as well as other valuable resources.Second.Therefore.In this way,we should treat such animals as a valuable resource to be protected,humans are able to innovate and can use the land that they already possess in more efficient ways,while others believe that some land should be set aside for endangered animals.First,and preserve the biodiversity of the planet at the same time.Third and last.Although mankind’s need for land continues to grow,we can have enough land for farming,endangered animals are an important part of the biodiversity of our planet.For example,and all the wild animals will have disappeared.To sum up,their living areas have become narrowcr and narrower,teeth and meat,housing and industry.Many of the wild animals,because the environment that they are living in has changed greatly,the using of insecticide and serious pollution,skin,man is killing off species just for getting their fur.If they disappear,and so what we can do with it is limited,people are intelligent and inventive enough to put the land they have to better use.I am of the opinion that we should reserve some land for the world’s animals for the following reasons,we cannot predict what the effect will be,now are confronted with food crisis,mankind will have no more room to grow.At that time.Saving Land for Endangered Animals There is only so much land on the earth.At the same time,housing and industry should come first,humans will eventually develop all of the earth’s available land,the world’s endangered animals are an important resource and we should protect them by setting aside some land for them,horns,mankind’s need for land is constantly growing.Some people believe that human needs for farmland,with the developmet of cities.Animals are unable to do this.Once their land is taken away from them they will dieMany wild animals are facing the danger of extinction.If the demand is not checked in some way
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
您可能关注的推广
八年级下册英语的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁六年级下册英语第四单元b部分句式的作文_百度知道
六年级下册英语第四单元b部分句式的作文
六年级下册英语第四单元b部分句式的作文
And he usually helps the other people.  He has a lot of books.He is tall and strong,Is hobby is growing flowers and reading books.Because he wants to find wclock! Ilove my father and mother.He is a good doctor.He is a doctor.Everyone likes him.He has short and black hair.He often helps the patiens.They are about science and medicine.He&#39My father is thirty-seven years old.  I am proud of my father.He works hard.Neighbors like my father.He often stays up late to ten o&#39
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
您可能关注的推广
六年级下册英语的相关知识
其他1条回答
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁英语作文我的寒假仿写家翻译六年级
矮子乐agdg飌
很高兴第一时间为您解答,祝学习进步。&望采纳,谢谢。Winter holiday is coming,and I have a plan about it.寒假马上就要到了,我给自己做了个寒假计划I get up at 8:00,then do the morning exercise in the park which is near my home,then do my homework,sometimes I watch TV,sometimes I play computer games,I think it is very good.早上8点钟起床,到离我们家不远的公园去做晨练。 然后回家做功课,不时再看会电视,玩玩电脑游戏。 我想这样的寒假一定会很有意义。During the holiday we will have the Spring Festival,it is one of the most important festival in China,we are very happy because we can have red packets,eat many delicious food,wear new clothes.在寒假期间我们有一年一度的春节,这是中国最重要的一个节日之一,在节日里我们非常的高兴,因为我们可以收到红包,吃美味的食物,穿新衣服。So,I think this Winter holiday will be very happpy.I like it.所以我想我的这个假期将会非常愉悦,我喜欢寒假!&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& ——来自{yh3057}英语牛人团
为您推荐:
扫描下载二维码六年级英语报纸第三七期作文_百度知道
六年级英语报纸第三七期作文
六年级英语报纸第三七期作文
My mother likes cooking.1. They both work in Leliu. They always go to work by car.There are four people in my family, my father. My sister and I are pupils.. They work hard, my mother, my sister and me. My father likes reading.
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
六年级英语的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁}

我要回帖

更多关于 名篇仿写作文指导 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信