以“餐桌上发生的事”一篇以美为主题的征文写一篇英语日记

根据你某一次假期所做的事,用英语写一篇不少于80词的日记.两篇.急
to qingdao with my mother.The weather was sunny. My mother and I together under the sea.我和我的妈妈一起下了海We walked along the beach collecting seashells.我们去了海滩捡贝壳We ordered grill sea food for two person, but seemed too much for us.(我们点了两人份的烤海鲜,但是量太多吃不完)I like swimming best.I feel that this trip was happy我觉得这次旅行是愉快的
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
today i went to a swimmg pool with my friends. i can't swim before. so i was really worried about that. but all my friends are interested in swiming, especially today is hot. so i went the swimming po...
wqw3ry5r5rfyhh6yuujhg
cefeqFFFFFF
你...尼玛啊
其实。。。我也在找。。。
扫描下载二维码根据以下两幅图画用英语写一篇日记,记叙今天发生的事,并描述自己的心情和感受。要求:1.合理发挥想像,使内容充实完整;2.意思连贯、语言通顺、语法正确;3. 词数:80字左右。January 6, 2014, Monday, SunnyThis afternoon,…
January 6, 2014, Thursday, SunnyThis afternoon when I was shopping in the supermarket after school I saw a little boy crying right in the middle of the aisle. He cried so loudly that a crowd of people gathered around him. The boy was about three or four years old, with tears on his face. An old lady said, "The boy must be lost. Where is his mother?" I walked to him and gave him a lollipop. "Let’s look for your mother!" I said. Then I took him to the service desk to make an announcement. After ten minutes, his mother arrived. On seeing his mother the boy burst into laughter at once. I am really happy to help the boy although I was blamed by my mother for coming home late. Just like the warm sunshine, helping others makes me feel warm.
试题分析:写漫画作文首先要仔细观察画面内容,要观察图画的全貌,要观察背景与人物,要观察图画的细节,还要分清主次。第二,要深入体会图画作者的创作意图,要知道作者在提倡什么,反对什么,颂扬什么讽刺什么,这样在写作时才能把握的准确。第三,要根据观察、体会发挥自己的想象与联想,把作文写充实、写生动。第四,要明确作文写作的目的要求,做到作文与要求相符。这里要看出图画中的小孩在做什么,那个小男孩又做了什么。【亮点说明】这篇短文使用了一些固定句式和短语,为文章增色不少。如: He ut three or four years old, with tears on his face. On seeing his mother the boy burst into laughter at once.等。运用了连词when,so…that等,提醒学生学习中注意总结,牢记一些固定句式及短语,写作时就可以适当引用, 让文章更加精彩。
按所给的汉语,用英语完成下列句子
1. 保护环境和发展经济同样重要.
_______________________ developing economy.2. 我认为这个故事很值得听.
I think the story _______________________.3. 袁隆平一生致力于研发水稻.
Yuan Longping _______________________ rice.4. 他是没有耐心的司机,所以他闯红灯了.
He _______________________ that he went through the red light.5. 我昨天通过留言的方式提醒我爸爸按时出席会议.
I _______________________ the meeting _______________________ a message.6. 我们应该脚踏实地,相信自己,超越梦想.
We should do hard work and believe _______________________ and then we can _______________________.
根据汉语提示,完成下列英语句子,每空一词(数词要用英语单词)。
1.我们学校也有校庆。
We_________ have a_________ _________at our school.2.中国音乐听起来不错。
_________ _________ _________ good.3.你们有艺术节吗?
Do you have_________ _________ _________?4.十二月是一年中的第十二个月份。
_________ is the_________ _________of the year.5.约翰33岁了。
John is_________ _________ _________.6.你妈妈的生日是什么时候?
_________is your_________ birthday?7.—“今天多少号?”
—“8月15号。”
―What"s_________ _________today?
―It"s_________ _________.
英汉短语互译
1、Elisa在才艺表演中获一等奖,并当选为最佳演员。
Elisa_________the first prize__________the_________show, and she was the_________actress.2、上周的英语节取得了极大的成功。其中李涛获得了最佳表演奖。
Last week"s English Festival_________a great_________.
The_________for the best performer_________to Li Tao.3、昨天Linda与她的朋友们在购物中心逛了整个下午,但是她什么也没有买到。
Yesterday I.inda with her friends_________all afternoon_________out at the mall, but she________
.4、我认为Movie Palace是最好的电影院,因为它有最舒适的椅子、最大的屏幕和最友好的服务。
I think Movie Palace is the best cinema, because it has the_________ _________seats, the biggest screens and the
________.5、我更喜欢那家离我们家最近的餐馆。那里的菜既好吃,价格又不贵。
I prefer the restaurant_________ _________ the_________to my home.
Their food is delicious and the price isn"t_________.6、如果你经常忘记倒垃圾的话,老鼠就会光顾你家了。
If you often forget
_________the trash,_________will visit your room.7、我的弟弟非常乖,三岁就能自己穿衣服和叠衣服了。
My brother is good.
He_________ _________himself and_________his clothes at the_________of 3.
高考全年学习规划
该知识易错题
该知识点相似题
高考英语全年学习规划讲师:李辉
更多高考学习规划:
客服电话:400-676-2300
京ICP证050421号&京ICP备号 &京公安备110-1081940& 网络视听许可证0110531号
旗下成员公司求10篇30词的英语日记,因为每天发生的事情差不多一样,所以没事可写了,帮帮忙啊
你可以看看我的资料 我的回答
today I'm really happy,because today I buy one thing, this thing is: I buy a cloth
为您推荐:
扫描下载二维码写一篇英语日记 星期天所做的事
11,June,2013,Sunday CloudyToday,I got up early.After breakfast,I went to the post office.I posted a letter to my pen friend Jacie.Later,I went to Nanhu Park with my classmates Judy and Linda.We had a picnic there.We ate lots of delicious food,such as bread,sausages and even coca-cola.We had a good time there.In the evening,I help my family with the housework.I spend a busy day today.希望可以帮助您,不懂的随时追问哦~
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码写英语日记时如果是写今天的事,要用什么时态?我想写一篇英语日记 是想写今天所发生的事 是要用哪种时态?
CZJ追风少年581
一般现在时,或者现在进行时
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码}

我要回帖

更多关于 写一篇数学日记 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信