14-15人教新目标八年级英语上册+Unit1+试题(陕西,含答案)
上传于||暂无简介
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用0下载券
想免费下载更多文档?
定制HR最喜欢的简历
下载文档到电脑,查找使用更方便
还剩5页未读,继续阅读
定制HR最喜欢的简历
你可能喜欢阅读理解&&& A young man could not sleep well every night . He was very worried . One day , he went to see the doctor. The doctor looked over him carefully . But there was nothing wrong with him . The doctor told him to count from one to ten again and again . “keep doing it till you fall asleep .”the doctor said .
&& &After a few days ,the young man came to the doctor again . But to his surprise , the doctor found the young man even worse then before.
& &“Didn’t you count as I told you ?” the doctor asked .
& &“Yes , I did ,” the young man said . “But every time when I reached eight , I couldn’t help jumping up (情不自禁地跳起来) from bed .”
&&“But why ?” the doctor wondered . The young man answered , “ I am a boxer (拳击运动员)。”
1、The young man could not& ________ .
& A、work well&&& B、sleep well&&& C、say anything&&& D、hear anything
2、The doctor&________ him carefully.
&&A、looked at&&& B、looked after&&& C、looked for&&& D、looked over
3、The doctor told him to keep ________ till he got to sleep.
& A、counting&&& B、reading&&& C、sitting&& &D、jumping
4、When the young man came to the doctor again , he ________ .
& A、was fine&&& B、looked well&& &C、was worse than before&&& D、was better than before
5、The man could not help jumping from his bed when he reached eight because ________ .
& A、he was a teacher&&&&&&&&&&& &B、he liked jumping&&&
& C、he didn’t want to sleep&&& D、he was a boxer
1.B&& 2.D&& 3.A&& 4.C&& 5.D外研版必修一Module1-3单元综合检测题(含答案)
您现在的位置:&&>>&&>>&&>>&&>>&&>>&正文
外研版必修一Module1-3单元综合检测题(含答案)
作者:佚名 资料来源:网络 点击数: &&&
外研版必修一Module1-3单元综合检测题(含答案)
本资料为WORD文档,请点击下载地址下载
文章 来源莲山课件 ww w.5 Y
外研版必修一Module1-3单元综合检测题(含答案)&Class:&&&&&&& Name:&&&&&&& Marks:&&&&&&& 满分(150)第一部分 英语知识运用(共两节,共40分)第一节 单项 (共10小题;每小题1分,共10分)从A、B、C、D四个选项中,选出可以填入空白处的最佳选项。&1. ― I’ll go to Beijing by     plane.&― Wish you     pleasant journey.&A.\; a&B. a&C. \; \&D. \&2. His attitude towards this matter is quite different from     of his parents.&A. one&&&&&&& &B. those&&&&&& &C. that&&&&&&&& &D. it&3. I crossed the street to     meeting him, but he saw me and came running towards me. &A. abandon&B. avoid&C. appreciate&D. admit&4. ― I     taking a bus. &― Me, too. It’s usually too crowded.&A. am hating &B. hated &C. will hate &D. hate&5. Sorry, with last week’s lessons    , I can’t go to the cinema with you tonight.&A. revised &B. to revise &C. revising&D. revise&6. I enjoy climbing Mount Tai in autumn. The beauty of the sunrise is beyond    . &A. description &B. comprehension&C. explanation&D. instruction&7. ― Which would you rather have, bread     rice? &― I’d prefer rice, please. &A. than&B. or&C. but &D. to&8. We must save water! We have used twice     water this month as we did last month. &A. as many&B. so many&C. so much&D. as much &9. As we know, the Olympic Games     every four years took place in Beijing in 2008.& &A. held&B. to hold&C. being held&D. holding10. ― Will you go to Mike’s birthday party?&― Not     I’m too busy. &A. unless&&&&& &B. until&&&&&& &C. if& &D. so that第二节 完形(共20小题;每小题1.5分,共30分)下面短文,从短文后各题所给的四个选项(A、B、C和D)中,选出可以填入空白处的最佳选项。A big boy had been picking on (欺负) a younger boy for months. The younger boy had tried many&& 11&& to get out of fighting, which&& 12&& well for a time. But this older boy kept on. Nothing seemed to&& 13&& him. Now he was coming down the street again,&& 14&& the younger boy.“Hey, you. What makes you think you are so&& 15& ?” the big boy shouted. The younger boy had nowhere to go since his way was&& 16&& by an apartment building and one long&& 17&& and narrow street. The big boy stood tall and close to the younger and shorter boy. “So I&& 18&& got you away from your friends! I am going to beat you,&& 19&& you would not give me your lunch money.”The young boy stood&& 20&& and looked the older boy straight in the eye, saying, “I&& 21&& that you want to fight me. I have&& 22&& everything not to fight, so I guess now I am going to have to fight you. But before we&& 23& , do you mind if I&& 24& ?”The big boy&& 25&& and the young boy began kicking and striking the air with great&& 26&& and power. It was&& 27&& that this boy knew how to protect himself. Upon seeing the&& 28&& of the younger boy, the big boy made a(n)&& 29&& and got away rapidly.This goes to show that victims (受害者) can be&& 30&& and that there is great strength in the way of nonviolence (非暴力).11.&A. ways&B. opinions&C. plans&D. materials12.&A. turned&B. argued&C. worked&D. spoke13.&A. help&B. pull&C. warn&D. stop14.&A. visiting&B. following&C. inviting&D. missing15.&A. different&B. kind&C. upset&D. poor16.&A. broke&B. blocked&C. changed&D. settled17.&A. dark&B. noisy&C. busy&D. wide18.&A. actually&B. finally&C. nearly&D. luckily19.&A. before&B. unless&C. though&D. because20.&A. sadly&B. angrily&C. calmly&D. proudly21.&A. allow&B. remember&C. see&D. say22.&A. finished&B. explained&C. learned&D. tried23.&A. discuss&B. play&C. start&D. go24.&A. set down &B. get off&C. stand up&D. warm up25.&A. agreed&B. ignored&C. succeeded&D. managed26.&A. concern&B. speed&C. interest&D. surprise27.&A. clear&B. easy&C. useful&D. similar28.&A. name&B. skill&C. item&D. service29.&A. promise&B. attempt&C. mistake&D. excuse30.&A. adults&B. friends&C. winners&D. heroes第二部分 理解(共两节,满分50分)第一节 (共20小题;每小题2分,共40分)AMy name is Jack. I am eighteen years old and next fall I will go to college. So far I have not done any things that are really interesting. I have not seen a natural wonder of the world. I have not thought up any amazing ideas. I have not met anyone famous. I have not even swum in the Pacific Ocean. Some weeks ago, I read an article written by a teenager. He has cancer and doesn’t have many days left. He is traveling around the world to do what he really wants to do before he dies. What he wrote made me realize that I need to go out and experience life. It is not like I am unhappy with my life now. I just think there is much more to see and do outside my home and school.Mahatma Gandhi said, “Learn as if you were to live forever. Live as if you were to die tomorrow.” This quote makes me have a strong desire (渴望) to experience a more exciting life. The life given us by nature is short, but the memory of a life well spent lasts forever. I hope that when I look back on my life many years from now, I will be able to say, “I saw that, I did that, and I was a part of that.” Now I do not know what “that” is, but if it is something special enough to remember fifty, sixty, or seventy years later, I will be happy to do it.31. In Para. 1, the author wants to show that    .&A. he wants to have a change in college&&& &B. he lives a very boring life every day&C. he is just like any other young man in the world&D. he hasn’t done anything exciting in his life so far32. What do we know about the teenager mentioned in Para. 2?&A. He is a popular writer.& & &B. He has passed away.&C. He wants to make good use of his remaining days.&D. He is interested in nothing now because of his cancer.33. What does the author want to tell us?&A. We should learn well about our life.&&&& &B. We should quit school for a better life.&C. We should spend every day studying.&& &D. We should live every day to its fullest.BThe New York Vegas Hotel has some of the most beautiful and luxurious (豪华的) rooms. Here are four kinds of them.Park AvenueThis kind of room has about 350 square feet of space. It comes with either a king-size or queen-size bed. The room has the following: a 40-inch television and a good bathroom. The Park Avenue room costs about $65 to $85 per night during weekdays and has a weekend rate of $100 to $110 per night.Marquis This Marquis room is up-grade. It provides guests with 700 square feet of space. This up-grade room has a good bathroom, two separate dining areas, and Internet access. There is also a small refrigerator in the room. Guests can stay in this kind of room for about $125 per night.Players& The Players room comes with two queen-size beds. This room is almost 800 square feet and has a sitting area. The Player room has the following: two 40-inch televisions, a good bathroom, dining and entertainment areas and Internet access. One can stay in the Players room for $155 per night.Penthouses This kind of room has about 1,100 square feet of space with a DVD and CD player, coffee pots, and a separate master bedroom. Penthouses rooms have more up-grade amenities (设施). Guests can stay in this room comfortably for $415 per night, and it has a different price in the busy season.Las Vegas travelers have their choice of one of these hotel rooms. It doesn’t matter which room one chooses because all of them are wonderful! 34. The price of some rooms of the New York Vegas Hotel    .&A. is a bit higher during weekdays& &&B. depends on what time of year it is&C. keeps the same all the year round&&D. changes almost every day 35. What will you choose if you want to surf the Internet and also save some money? &A. Park Avenue.&&&&& B. Marquis.&&&& &C. Players.&&&&&&&& D. Penthouses.&&&& 36. What can we learn from the passage? &A. There are two beds in a Players room. &B. The queen once stayed in a Park Avenue room.&C. There is a small refrigerator in every room. &D. The New York Vegas Hotel provides guests with free meals. 37. The writer writes the passage mainly to    . &A. introduce the New York Vegas Hotel &B. raise funds for the New York Vegas Hotel &C. make some rooms of the New York Vegas Hotel known to readers&D. introduce the luxurious amenities of the New York Vegas HotelCEach year the Pritzker Architecture Prize (普立兹克建筑奖) goes to a star designer with a long list of attractive buildings around the world. This year’s winner is a little different.Shigeru Ban has designed museums, homes and concert halls. But Ban is best known for a more simple kind of work: the temporary (暂时的) buildings for people who became homeless after disasters.Ban may be the only designer in the world who makes buildings out of paper ― cardboard paper tubes (管). Ban actually tested the strength of cardboard tubes, and said he was surprised by what he had discovered. Hehas used them to build temporary buildings in Japan, Haiti, China and elsewhere. &“After a disaster, the building material is going to be more expensive,” Ban explains. “But the paper tube is actually not a building material. It is cheap and plentiful. We can get the material easily anywhere. And unlike costs for traditional building materials, the price of paper tubes doesn’t jump after an earthquake or flood. The tubes are also lightweight, so you don’t need heavy machines to work with them.”Ban started using cardboard paper tubes in the 1980s. At that time he had just graduated from the architecture school, and he was looking for a cheap substitute for wood. So he started reusing the paper cardboard tubes that were left over from rolls of paper in his office.Ban was born in Tokyo and studied architecture in the U.S. before moving back to Japan to start his practice. Some of Ban’s temporary buildings have become permanent (永久的), like the paper church he built after the 1995 earthquake in Kobe, Japan.38. The author uses the first paragraph to    .&A. raise an argument&&&&&&& &B. give an introduction&C. give an example&&&&&&&&&&&&& &D. offer a description 39. What is special about Shigeru Ban?&A. He failed to get this year’s architecture prize.&B. He graduated from the best architecture school in the U.S.&C. He is good at building houses for homeless people.&D. He builds special houses for special groups of people.40. Why did Shigeru Ban choose cardboard paper tubes?&A. Because they are cheap and easy to take away.&B. Because they are strong and last for a long time.&C. Because they are plentiful and look very beautiful.&D. Because they are common and hard to break.41. What does the underlined word “substitute” probably refer to?&A. A new way of building houses by using wood.&B. A new method of producing cardboard paper tubes.&C. A new kind of building material to take the place of wood. &D. A new machine to produce a new kind of building material. DWe now only sleep for six hours and 41 minutes each night and half of us have no chance of a weekend lie-in, a new study shows. And it seems even during the week, we are struggling to get enough shut-eye.It is said that two-thirds of us are sleeping for only six hours and 27 minutes every night, one hour and 33 minutes shorter than the normal daily amount of sleep ― eight hours. More than 27 percent are getting less sleep than they did a year ago. Instead of a weekend lie-in, most people will choose 11 minutes of extra snooze button (睡眠键) time, which could be bad for health. 68 percent now use their mobile phone to wake them up every morning. Four out of ten adults say they set their wake-up call earlier than needed, then hit the snooze button on their mobile phones twice for an 11 minutes’ rest, in order to make their bodies feel like they have had more sleep. Professor Stevie Williams said, “Setting your alarm clock much earlier and continually pressing the snooze button actually makes you feel even weaker after a night’s sleep. Napping in this way can make you miss out on the important REM sleep, which happens just before you wake up. And it is necessary for you to use the weekend to catch up on the sleep debt during the week.”A third of adults are kept awake at night because of money worries, a quarter can’t fall asleep due to family problems, and just under one-fifth worry about work stresses. Being short of sleep is extremely harmful to a person’s heath and well-being. But we have to stop treating sleep as a luxury (奢侈品), and realize that it is necessary to get eight hours of sleep every night.42. What can we know about REM sleep?&A. We should avoid it before we wake up each day.&B. It happens before we wake up and is good for our health.&C. It’s useless to enjoy this stage of sleep before we wake up. &D. It can do harm to our health as it makes us wake up earlier.43. What’s the author’s purpose in writing the last paragraph?&A. To show what keeps us awake.&B. To tell us why we need to treat sleep seriously.&C. To give us some tips on how to get a sound sleep.&D. To offer some evidence that sleep is a kind of luxury.44. The author writes the passage in order to tell us that we should    .&A. avoid working late into the night&B. get enough sleep and know its importance&C. try to keep a balance between family and work &D. replace the unhealthy lifestyle with a healthy one45. Which of the following can be the best title of the passage?&A. What an eight-hour sleep means&& &B. Why people need to sleep every day&C. How to get a sound sleep&&&&&&& &D. Enough sleep is very importantEAre African wild dogs really dogs? What’s the difference between African wild dogs and the dogs we know as pets? For one thing, African wild dogs, which live in Africa, only have four toes, while domestic (驯养的) dogs and wolves have five. But you won’t want to count for yourself, because they are truly wild animals. “Wild dogs are not somebody’s domestic dogs that ran away and didn’t come back, although some people used to think that,” explains Dr. McNutt, who studies these animals at Wild Dog Research Camp in the African country of Botswana. “They are actually Africa’s wolves, and just like wolves, they do not make good pets. They need to be out in the wild doing what they are supposed to do ― find the food they need to survive and feed their babies.” In fact, they travel so far that researchers have to use radio collars (颈圈) to keep track of them. The collars send out radio signals that tell people where the dogs are. No two wild dogs have the same pattern of coats, so it is easy to tell them apart. African wild dogs are smart and sociable, like pet dogs. Adult dogs, male and female, are willing to take good care of young ones. Millions of domestic dogs live on the planet, but there are probably fewer than 6,000 African wild dogs left. Humans hunt them, and farmers who don’t want them to go after cows and sheep poison them. Humans are also destroying the wild, natural habitat (栖息地) they need to survive in. Fortunately, today more farmers are finding other ways to protect their cows and sheep from African wild dogs instead of killing the animals.46. Which of the following can explain why African wild dogs are different from domestic dogs?&A. African dogs can live longer than domestic dogs.&B. African dogs have fewer toes than domestic dogs.&C. African dogs are much bigger in size than domestic dogs.&D. African dogs are much more dangerous than domestic dogs.47. In Dr. McNutt’s view, African wild dogs    .&A. are a kind of wolves&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &B. can be trained as pet dogs&C. actually are missing domestic dogs&D. generally are not used to living in groups48. What’s the researchers’ purpose of using radio collars?&A. To know where African wild dogs go.&&&&& &B. To play games with African wild dogs.&C. To tell African wild dogs apart from other dogs.&D. To prevent African wild dogs from traveling too far.49. What suggestion does the author give in the last paragraph?&A. Farmers should use domestic dogs to fight against wild dogs.&B. African wild dogs should be protected instead of being killed.&C. Farmers should take responsibility for feeding African wild dogs.&D. African wild dogs should be used to protect farmers’ cows and sheep.50. Which of the following can be used as the title of the passage?&&A. How to keep wild dogs&B. How to train domestic dogs&C. An introduction to African wild dogs &&D. Differences between domestic dogs and wild dogs第二节 根据对话内容,从对话后的选项中选出能填入空白处的最佳选项。选项中有两项多余选项。(共5小题;每小题2分,共10分)― We’ll have a new foreign teacher Andy. ― Great!  51 ― Tomorrow. We’re planning a welcoming party. Any suggestions?& ― We can prepare some delicious Chinese food.―  52  What else? ― There can be some performances. ― Maybe we can sing Chinese songs.  53 ― OK. Well, I know you’re good at kung fu. You can also show it then. ―  54  And we should give Andy some time to show himself. ― But the party can’t take too long. ― Yes, you are right. I guess Andy may need a good rest.  55 ― Good. Let’s begin our work now.A. Good idea. B. No problem.C. How old is he?D. When is he arriving?E. There’s no need for the party.F. It can help him feel our culture.G. So it has to be over within an hour.第三部分 写作(共三节,共60分)第一节 阅读表达 (共5小题;每小题2分,共10分)阅读下面短文,并按照题目要求用英语回答问题(请注意问题后的词数要求)Cooking can be a lot of fun for kids and it’s usually something they love to do. But before you teach your kids to cook, there are some things to consider in order to teach kids to cook safely.Having clean handsTo teach kids to cook safely you’ll need to begin with the basics. The most basic safety rule when cooking is to have clean hands. Make sure your kids understand how important it is to wash hands before preparing any meal, even if their hands don’t look dirty.Identify and explain potential(潜在的) dangers in the kitchen Kids don’t always realize that cooking can be dangerous. To teach kids to cook safely, it’s important that you identify and explain the potential dangers in the kitchen so that they can be avoided.Safe food handlingAn important part of teaching kids to cook safely is safe food handling. Kids will need to learn about viruses(病毒) people can get from food if food is not handled properly. Explain to them the dangers of raw meats and seafood. Teach them how to wash them and keep their food preparation area clean as well.Kids also need to know how to use kitchen knives. If you are going to allow your kids to use knives, you’d better spend an amount of time showing them the proper ways to use knives. You’ll also want to show kids how to tell if food is spoiled(变质的) if you want to teach kids to cook safely. Explain to them where to find the expiration date(有效期) on packaged foods, and show them what fruits and vegetables and other foods look like when they’ve gone bad.Before letting your kids cook make sure you teach them to cook safely, and then they can have fun learning to cook. 56. What is the best title of the passage? (within 8 words)&&& ___________________________________________________________57. Before cooking the food, what should kids do first? (within 10 words)&& ___________________________________________________________58. Why should parents explain the potential dangers in the kitchen to kids? (within 12 words)&& ___________________________________________________________59. What should parents do if they want their kids to use knives? (within 15 words)&& ___________________________________________________________60. What should parents tell kids about packaged foods?& (within 15 words) && ___________________________________________________________第二节 短文改错(共10小题;每小题1.5分,共15分)下面短文中有10处语言错误。请在有错误的地方增加、删除或修改某个单词。增加:在缺词处加一个漏字符号(∧),并在其下面写出该加的词。删除:把多余的词用斜线( \ )划掉。修改:在错的词下划一横线,并在该词下面写出修改后的词。注意:1. 每句不超过两个错误;&&&&&&&&&&& 2. 每处错误及其修改均仅限一词;&&&&&&&&&&& 3. 只允许修改10处,多者(从第11处起)不计分。My dear classmates,As is known to all, safety are very important in our daily life. Recently
our school has carried out a program aims at making our campus a safe
place to stay on. I think it is indeed a good practice, which will make us
known safety should always come first in our daily life, whether
we& stay at school and outside it. When doing sports, we should care manyabout the safety and avoid hurt. Besides, when we get into the trouble with
our classmates, we should keep calmly and avoid any form of fighting.
Fighting may only bring suffering and pain to you. I think we should work
together to make our school safe.
Thanks!第三节 书面表达(共35分)假设你是新华中学学生会主席李华,为激发同学们学习英语的兴趣和提高大家的口语能力,学生会将于下周四在学校礼堂举办一场英语演讲比赛,请写一篇文章,号召大家积极参加此次活动。内容包括: 1. 举办本次比赛的宗旨。2. 演讲题目:What can we do to live a low-carbon life;时间:下周四下午3:00―5:00;地点:学校礼堂;评委:外教Mr. Johnson 及我校的几位英语教师;报名时间:周一至周五;报名地点:学生会。3. 一等奖获得者将代表我校参加全国英语演讲比赛。注意:1. 不要逐条翻译,可适当增加细节,使行文连贯。&&&&&&&&& 2. 词数:120左右。参考词汇:学校礼堂:school hall&&&&&&&&&&& 报名:enter one’s name
1-5 ACBDB&6-10 ABDAC&11-15 ACDBA&16-20 BABDC&21-25 CDCDA&26-30 BABDC阅读理解A作者发现自己没做过什么不同寻常的事情,一个身患绝症的男孩儿的一篇文章唤醒了作者。31. D。 根据第一段中的So far I have not done any things that are really interesting …可知,作者在这一段主要想告诉我们他还至今没做过什么不同寻常的事情。32. C。 根据第二段中的He is traveling around the world to do what he really wants to do before he dies可知,那个少年想好好利用他剩下的日子。33. D。 根据作者在第三段中引用甘地的话中的把每一天都当作最后一天来过可知,作者想要告诉读者的是我们应该过好每一天。&B作者在本文介绍New York Vegas旅馆的几个美丽的房间的情况。34. B。 根据第二段中的The Park Avenue room costs about $65 to $85 per night during weekdays and has a weekend rate of $100 to $110 per night,以及第五段中的and it has a different price in the busy season可知,该旅馆的房间的价格不是固定的,在旺季价格高。35. B。 根据第三段中的…and Internet access…Guests can stay in this kind of room for about $125 per night可知,在该房间可上网,再结合其余几个旅馆房间的价格可以得出答案为B。A项的房间虽然便宜,但没有上网设施。36. A。 根据第四段中的The Players room comes with two queen-size beds可知答案为A,其余选项与原文意思不符或没依据。 37. C。 本文主要是介绍New York Vegas Hotel的几个典型的房间的情况。由此可知答案为C。C本文介绍了一位著名的建筑师Shigeru Ban,他的特别之处在于他主要利用纸板管为灾区的人们修建住所。38. B。 作者通过在第一段中介绍普立兹克建筑奖引出本篇文章的主人公Shigeru Ban,由此可知答案为B。39. D。 根据第二段的内容可知,Shigeru Ban的特别之处在于他为特殊的人群修建特殊的住所,由此可知答案为D。40. A。 Shigeru Ban解释灾后建筑材料价格会上涨,而纸板管却很便宜,同时纸板管很轻,便于操作,由此可知答案为A。41. C。 根据文章倒数第二段的内容可知,Shigeru Ban从建筑学校毕业后就开始寻找一种能够代替木头的建筑材料,后来他找到了纸板管,substitute意为“代用品”,在文中是指能够替代木头的东西,由此可知答案为C。D随着生活节奏的加快,人们越来越缺乏足够的睡眠。大部分人现在每天平均只睡6小时27分钟,一半人周末没机会睡懒觉。42. B。 根据第三段中的Napping in this way can make you miss out on the important REM sleep, which happens just before you wake up可知,这种起床方式使人错过了重要的REM睡眠,REM睡眠通常发生在快要醒的时候,由此可知答案为B。43. A。 末段主要说明了人们睡不着的原因。由此可知答案为A。44. B。 根据末段中的But we have to stop treating sleep as a luxury, and realize that it is necessary to get eight hours of sleep every night可知,作者建议我们认识到充足睡眠的重要性,确保每天晚上有充足的睡眠,由此可知答案为B。45. D。 本文的主题是充足的睡眠很重要,故Enough sleep is very important做标题最恰当。E本文主要介绍了非洲野狗的一些特征、习性以及现状。非洲野狗其实并不是狗,而是狼的一种。46. B。由第一段的For one thing, African wild dogs, which live in Africa, only have four toes, while domestic dogs and wolves have five可知家狗和野狗的区别之一是脚趾数不同。 47. A。由第二段的They are actually Africa’s wolves, and just like wolves, they do not make good pets可知,非洲野狗其实是狼的一种。48. A。根据第二段的In fact, they travel so far that researchers have to use radio collars to keep track of them. The collars send out radio signals that tell people where the dogs are可知项圈的作用是给它们定位,以便追踪,即知道它们去了哪里。49. B。根据文章最后一段内容可知,非洲野狗数量稀少,濒临灭绝,作者呼吁对其加以保护。50. C。本文从体型特征、习性和现状等方面对非洲野狗作了介绍,故C项最能概括主题。56. How to teach kids to cook safely57. They should wash their hands before preparing any meal.58. Because kids don’t always realize that cooking can be dangerous.59. They should spend some time showing them the proper ways to use knives.60. They should tell them where to find the expiration date on packaged foods. 短文改错My dear classmates,As is known to all, safety are very important in our daily life.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& isRecently our school has carried out a program aims at making our campus&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& aimeda safe place to stay on. I think it is indeed a good practice, which will&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& in / 去掉make us known safety should always come first in our daily life, whether&&&&&&&&&&&&&& knowwe stay at school and outside it. When doing sports, we should care many&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& or&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& muchabout the safety and avoid∧hurt. Besides, when we get into& trouble&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& being&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& with our classmates, we should keep calmly and avoid any form of&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& calmfighting. Fighting may only bring suffering and pain to you. I think we&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& usshould work together to make our school safe. Thanks!One possible version: An English speech contest organized by the Students’ Union will be held at the school hall from 3:00 pm to 5:00 pm next Thursday. The contest, with the topic of What can we do to live a low-carbon life, is designed to arouse students’ interest in English and improve their oral English.Some English teachers in our school and the foreign teacher, Mr. Johnson are invited to serve as the judges. The one who wins first prize will represent our school in the national English speech contest.We hope that students can take an active part in the contest and make good preparations for it.If you are interested, please come to the Students’ Union and enter your name from Monday to Friday.文章 来源莲山课件 ww w.5 Y
没有相关试题上一个试题: 下一个试题:
? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?}

我要回帖

更多关于 成都w hotel 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信