今天麻烦帮我摔了它写一篇40到50词的英文作文

寻一篇英文作文,50个单词以上,写观看奥运会的内容
I am looking forward to the days coming of Aug.8TH 2008,the day Beijing Olympic games will be opened,the day Sports family gather in beijing,and the day All the Chinese feel proud.Although we are not the athletes,who can win glory to the country,but we can do more sports exercises to achieve for "faster,higher,stronger"Maybe we can not the spactators,who can cheer for Olympic heroes and inspect the ambiance with excitment,but we can do some little things around us to make our hometown more sanitary,more beautiful,and more harmonious.Maybe we can not do much thing directly to the Olympic Games,but we can try our best to strive for the goal of the Olympic Movement.The goal of Olympic Movement is to contribute to building a peaceful and better world by educating youth through sport practice without discrimination or any kind,in a spirit of friendship,solidarty and fair play.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码我的假期为题写一篇英语作文40~50词左右
My Summer HolidayI have a very nice summer holiday this year.This year is 2010,and world expo would held in Shanghai China.But for some reasons ,I can't go there.It may be a little pity for me.During this summer hoilday,I have done a lot of homeworks and go to a lot of places with my friends.It's really enjoyable.今年这个暑假我过的很开心.今年是2010年,世博会将在中国上海举行.因为某些原因,我去不了,有点遗憾.在这个暑假里,我做了很多作业,也和朋友去了很多地方.真的很开心.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码怎样学好英语 的英语作文 40-50词我现在是一名初三的学生,学习英语一定会有自己的方法 请写一段关于怎样学好英语的短篇英语作文,30-40词就够了
梦风儿9363
Nowadays,the English is becoming more and more important . There are many different ways to learn English well. For example, these are my ways to study English. First,we have to make a hard decision to study English well and never give it up. Second we must do all the homework that the teachers told us on time. Third, we should read some English books and buy some exercise books to study. Then, we can ask our classmates or teachers when we come across some hard problems. Don't be afraid of making mistakes. Finally, we must stick these everyday. 如今,英国正变得越来越重要.有许多不同的方式学习英语.例如,这些是我的方式学习英语.首先,我们必须作出艰难的决定,学好英语,决不放弃.第二,我们必须做的所有功课的老师告诉我们时间.第三,我们应该看一些英文书籍,购买书籍,学习一些运动.然后,我们可以问我们的同学或老师,当我们遇到了一些难题来.不要怕犯错误.最后,我们必须坚持这些日常.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码怎么写一篇英文作文,40到50字 题目《a visit yingze park》_百度知道
怎么写一篇英文作文,40到50字 题目《a visit yingze park》
提问者采纳
提问者评价
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英文作文的相关知识
其他1条回答
到有道词典查,中文译英文
等待您来回答