Myshe name iss wu yan,she is funny and shy。

403 Forbidden
You don't have permission to access /Blogs/Nathan/2007/12/schipol-is-so-d.html
on this server.1-5 BACDB&& 6-10 CADAB
请在这里输入关键词:
科目:初中英语
来源:同步题
题型:完形填空
&&&&&& Once an Arab was travelling in the desert. When the sun went down in the west, he stopped and &&1&& his tent, made a fire and had a simple meal. When night fell, he &&2&& down to sleep.&&&&&&& He had already fallen aslep when he felt a soft &&3&& on his elbow. He woke up to find that his camelhad put his head inside the tent. The camel said, “Would you pleas let me &&4&& my head in the tent to get warm It’s so cold outside. I won’t take up too much &&5&&.&&&&&& The Arab was a kind-hearted man. “All right, do as you &&6&&,” he said. Then he turned on his side and back to sleep.&&&&&& It wasn’t long&&&7& &&he felt a push on his shoulder. It was the camel again. "Dear master,"&&the camel said,&" my head is quite warm now, but my neck is still cold. Do you mind&&&&&&8&& I keep it inside the tent, too?"&&&&&& "No, not at all,"the man said. But this time he felt a bit &&9&&, as the camel had such a long neck.&&&&&& No sooner had cloesed his eyes &&10&& he got a harder push in his side. This time the camel said, "Will you please allow me to bring my front legs inside and warm them up a little?"&&&&&& The Arab &&11&& over to one side of the tent. He made himself as small as he could. It wasn’t &&12&&cofortable, and sleep was now out of the question.&&&&&& Soon after that the camel gave him a rough push and said, “The tent is too small for the two of us. &&13&&, my two back legs are still left in the cold. It is only &&14&& that you should leave the whole tent to me.&&&&&& And with that, the camel &&15&& the poor man out.
(&&&& )1. A. built(&&&& )2. A. laid(&&&& )3. A. touch(&&&& )4. A. hold(&&&& )5. A. place(&&&& )6. A. please(&&&& )7. A. after(&&&& )8. A. whether(&&&& )9. A. crowded(&&&& )10.A. than(&&&& )11.A. went(&&&& )12.A. very(&&&& )13.A.Except(&&&& )14.A.bad(&&&& )15.A.pulled
B. made&& B. lay&& B. beat&& B. place&& B. tent&& B. alike&& B. before&& B. as&&&& B. comfortableB. then&& B. walked&& B. much&& B. Besides&& B. wrong&& B. touched&&
C. put up&& C. lied&& C. kick&& C. keep&& C. room&& C. are like&& C. since&&&& C. that&& C. warmer&& C. when&& C. climbed&&&& C. a bit&&&& C. After all&& C. sorry&& C. kicked
D. set&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&D. went&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. bite&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. reach&&&&&&&&&&&&&&D. blanket&&&&&&&&&&&&D. want&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. then&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. if&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. narrower&&&&&&&&&& D. after&&&&&&&&&&&&&&D. moved&&&&&&&& && D. a little&&&&&&&&&& D. But&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&D. right&&&&&&&&&&&&&&D. let&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
来源:江苏中考真题
完形填空。
&&&& An old man lived in a nice house with a large garden. He took care of his&&&1&&&all the time, watering and fertilizing them. &&&& One day a young man went by the&&&2& . He looked at the beautiful flowers, imagining how happy he could be&&&3&&&he lived in such a beautiful place. Then, suddenly he found the old gardener was&&&4&&. He was very surprised about this and asked, "You can't see these flowers.&&&5&&&are you busy taking care of them every day?" &&&& The old man smiled and said "I can tell you four&&&6&&. First, I was a gardener when I was young, and I really like this job. Second,&&&7&&&I can't see these flowers, I can touch them.&&&8&&, I can smell the sweetness of them. As to the last one, that's&&&9& ."&&& &"Me? But you don't know me," said the young man. &&&& "Yeah, it's&&10&&that I don't know you. But I know that flowers are angels that everybody&&11&. We enjoy the happiness these flowers have brought us." &&&& The blind man's work opened our eyes and&&12&&our hearts, which also made his life&&13&. It was just like Beethoven, who became deaf in his later life and wrote many great musical works. Beethoven himself couldn't&&14&&his wonderful music, but his music has&&15&&millions of people to face their difficulties bravely. Isn't it one kind of happiness?
(&&&& )1. A. flowers&&(&&&& )2. A. balcony&&(&&&& )3. A. after&&&(&&&& )4. A. blind&&&(&&&& )5. A. What&&&&&& (&&&& )6. A. stories&&& (&&&& )7. A. although&& (&&&& )8. A. First &&&(&&&& )9. A. me& &&&&(&&&& )10. A. true &&&(&&&& )11. A. greets&&& (&&&& )12. A. broke&&&& (&&&& )13. A. emptier&& (&&&& )14. A. write&&&& (&&&& )15. A. changed&&
B. trees&&& B. kitchen&B. as&&&&& &B. famous&& B. Who& &&B. reasons &B. since &&B. Second B. you &&&B. hard &&B. doubts&& B. hurt&& &B. busier &B. hear &&B. affected&&&&
C. vegetables &C. garden&&&&&& C. before&&&&&& C. smart&&&&& &C. Why&&&& & &&C. excuses&& &C. because&& &C. Third && &&C. my mother&& C. cool &&& &C. meets&&&&& &C. pleased&&&&& C. luckier&& &C. play&&&&& && C. discovered&&&
D. grass&&&&&&&& D. study&&&&&&&& D. if&&&&&&&&&&& D. friendly&&&&& D. Which&&&&&&&& D. conclusions&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. unless&&&&&&& D. Fourth&&&&&&& D. my son&&&&&&& D. fair&&&&&&&&& D. knows&&&&&&&& D. treated&&&&&& D. happier&&&&&& D. believe&&&&&& D. encouraged&&&
完形填空。
&&&& An eleven - year - old boy in& a& small town &wanted to become a train driver. But the boy& was& born without&&&& 1&&&&. His father taught him to&&& 2&&&his feet as "hands". He couldn't go to school, so he&&&&&3&&&&all his time watching trains&&&& 4&&& and going because he lived near the station, how he wanted to&&&&5&&& a train driver! &&&& One day he saw an empty train and climbed in. It was not&&& 6&& for him to start it with his feet, soon the train was&&& 7&&at seventy kilometers an hour. The railway officals could not see the boy in the train and tried to&&8 &&the train. The train reached a small station and then the boy didn't want to stop it. When he was near the town, a worker caught up with the train and stopped it. At first he was very&&& 9&&&& , but he laughed then the boy said," I like&&&&& 10& &","Well, I'm glad you don't like planes!"
(&&&& )1.&&A. feet&&&&&&&& (&&&& )2.&&A. lift&&&&&&&& (&&&& )3.&&A. spent&&&&&&&&(&&&& )4.&&A. coming&&&&&& (&&&& )5.&&A. see&&&&&&&&&&(&&&& )6.&&A. fast&&&&&&&& (&&&& )7.&&A. travelling&& (&&&& )8.&&A. pull&&&&&&&& (&&&& )9.&&A. happy&&&&&&&&(&&&& )10. A. buses&&&&&&&&
B. arms&&&&&& B. look&&&&&& B. cost&&&&&& B. running&&&&B. find&&&&&& B. clear&&&&&&B. walking&&&&B. push&&&&&& B. glad&&&&&& B. trains&&&&
C. legs&&&&&&&& C. use&&&&&&&&&&C. paid&&&&&&&& C. walking&&&&&&C. be&&&&&&&&&& C. easy&&&&&&&& C. jumping&&&&&&C. stop&&&&&&&& C. angry&&&&&&&&C. planes&&&&&&
完形填空。
&&&& An old friend was going to spend a few days with me. He called from the airport to tell me he had arrived. I was not able to&& 1&& the office, but I had prepared for his arrival. After telling him my new&&&&2&&&&address,I told him that I had&&&& 3&&&& the key under the doormat (门前的擦鞋垫). I knew it would be quite late&&&&4&&&& I could get back. He could make&&&&5 at home and eat any food that was in the refrigerator. &&& Two hours later he&&&6&&&&me from the house. At the moment, he said he was listening to some of my&&&&7&&&&after having a nice meal. He had found the&& 8&& and cooked some fish and had also helped himself&& 9&&&&some juice. He hoped I would&&&&10&&&&him soon. I asked him if he had any difficulty in finding the house. He answered the&& 11&& problem was that he couldn't find the key under the doormat, but&&&&12&&&&, the living-room window by the apple tree was&&&&13&&&&and he had climbed in through the window. I listened to all this in great&&&&14&&&&.There are no apple trees outside my windows, but there&& 15&& only one by my neighbor's house !
(&&&&& ) 1. A. leave(&&&&& ) 2. A. office(&&&&& ) 3. A. forgot(&&&& &) 4. A. as(&&&& &) 5. A. him(&&&&& ) 6. A. visited(&&&& &) 7. A. books(&&&& &) 8. A. pan(&&&&& ) 9. A. by(&&&& &) 10. A. see(&&&& &) 11. A. terrible(&&&& &) 12. A. luckily(&&&& &) 13. A. awake(&&& & ) 14. A. interest(&&&& &) 15. A. is
B. closeB. houseB. leftB. whileB. myselfB. askedB. recordsB. sugarB. forB. agreeB. onlyB. luckB. openB. pleasureB. are
C. keepC. workC. missedC. beforeC. meC. wantedC. soundC. forkC. atC. joinC. mostC. badlyC. aloneC. safetyC. was
D. lock&&&&D. email&& D. shut&&&&D. if&&&&&&D. himself D. phoned&&D. calls&& D. food&&&&D. to&&&&&&D. protect D. one&&&& D. bad&&&& D. tidy&&&&D. surpriseD. were&&&&
完形填空。
&&& An old man lived in a nice house with a large garden. He took care of his&&&1&&&all the time, watering and fertilizing them. &&& One day a young man went by the&&&2& . He looked at the beautiful flowers, imagining how happy he couldbe&&&3&&&he lived in such a beautiful place. Then, suddenly he found the old gardener was&&&4&&. He was very surprised about this and asked, "You can't see these flowers.&&&5&&&are you busy taking care of them every day?" &&& The old man smiled and said, "I can tell you four&&&6& . First, I was a gardener when I was young, and I really like this job. Second,&&&7&&&I can't see these flowers, I can touch them.&&&8& , I can smell the sweetness of them. As to the last one, that's&&&9& ." &&& "Me? But you don't know me," said the young man. &&& "Yeah, it's&&10&&that I don't know you. But I know that flowers are angels that everybody likes. We enjoy the happiness these flowers have brought us." &&& The blind man's work opened our eyes and pleased our hearts, which also made his life happier.
(&&&& )1. A. flowers&&(&& & )2. A. balcony&(&& & )3. A. after&&&(&& & )4. A. blind&&(& && )5. A. What&&&&&& (&& & )6. A. stories&&&(&& & )7. A. although&&&&& (&& & )8. A. First &&&(&& & )9. A. me& &&&& (&& & )10. A. true&&&&
B. trees&&&&& B. kitchen&&B. as&&&&&&&&B. famous&&&&B. Who& &&& B. reasons &&B. since &&&B. Second &&&&&&&& B. you &&&& B. hard&&&&
C. vegetables&&& C. garden&&&& &C. before&&&& &C. smart&&&&& &C. Why&&&& & &C. excuses&& &C. because&& &C. Third && &C. my mother &&& C. cool&&&&
D. grass&&&&&&&& &&D. study&&&&&& & D. if&&&&&&&&&& &D. friendly&&& & D. Which&&&&&& & D. conclusions&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. unless&&&&& & D. Fourth&&&&& D. my son&&&&&&& & D. fair&&&&&&&
精英家教网新版app上线啦!用app只需扫描书本条形码就能找到作业,家长给孩子检查作业更省心,同学们作业对答案更方便,扫描上方二维码立刻安装!当前位置:
>>>阅读理解。 My name is Jack Hill. My Chinese teacher is Li Y..
阅读理解。
&&&& My name is Jack Hill. My Chinese teacher is Li Yan. She is from Hangzhou. She has two children, a son and a daughter. They are twins. The son is Wu Jianming. Her daughter is Wu Qiyao. Mrs. Wu and her daughter are in Hangzhou, but her husband, Wu Wei, a doctor, is in Shenyang. Mrs. Wu's son is in England. He is a college(大学) student. Wu Jianming and I go to the same college. We are classmates and we are good friends. I teach him English and he teaches me Chinese.
根据短文内容,判断下列句子正误。
(&&&& )1. Wu Jianming and Wu Qiyao are twins.(&&&& )2. Li Yan's son is a student in Shenyang.(&&&& )3. Jack Hill and Wu Jiangming are high school students.(&&&& )4. Li Yan's husband is a doctor.(&&&& )5. Wu Jianming teaches Jack Hill Chinese.
题型:阅读理解难度:中档来源:同步题
1-5 T F F T T
马上分享给同学
据魔方格专家权威分析,试题“阅读理解。 My name is Jack Hill. My Chinese teacher is Li Y..”主要考查你对&&故事类阅读&&等考点的理解。关于这些考点的“档案”如下:
现在没空?点击收藏,以后再看。
因为篇幅有限,只列出部分考点,详细请访问。
故事类阅读
故事类阅读:文章一般描述的是某一件具体事情的发生发展或结局,有人物、时间、地点和事件。命题往往从故事的情节、人物或事件的之间的关系、作者的态度及意图、故事前因和后果的推测等方面着手,考查学生对细节的辨认能力以及推理判断能力。阅读这类材料时,同学们一定要根据主要情节掌握文章主旨大意,同时抓住每一个细节,设身处地根据文章内容揣摩作者的态度和意图,根据情节展开想象,即使是碰到深层理解题也可迎刃而解。故事类阅读注意:初中生接触到的阅读材料大都是故事类。阅读故事类的材料,应该抓住人物线索、地点线索、时间线索和情节发展线索。特别注意的是,以上线索往往是并存的。因为情节的发展总是涉及到人物的变化、时间的推移、场景的变换等。而阅读材料后的阅读理解往往会围绕这些内容设计一些事实类的理解题。凡事实类的理解题都可以从阅读材料的表层文字中找到答案。在阅读故事类短文时,应理解文章的深层含义,也就是它的主题。在此需要注意的是,现在的阅读理解题在测试事实类的理解题的同时,往往有一道推理类理解测试题.
发现相似题
与“阅读理解。 My name is Jack Hill. My Chinese teacher is Li Y..”考查相似的试题有:
1003831116237504294994135323119865五年级上Unit2she looks cuteL7-11_图文_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
评价文档:
五年级上Unit2she looks cuteL7-11
上传于||文档简介
&&精​通​最​新​英​语​教​材​,​整​个​第​二​单​元​单​元​教​学​P​P​T​,​活​动​丰​富​,​内​容​充​实​,​备​课​高​效
大小:17.52MB
登录百度文库,专享文档复制特权,财富值每天免费拿!
你可能喜欢}