love you for a lifetime love花式写法?

Thank You For A Lifetime-Cliff Richard, Thank You For A LifetimeMP3下载,歌词下载 - 虾米音乐
Thank You For A Lifetime
Fifty years ago a kid stood on the stage
Trying to hold his nerve til the moment he heard the music,
I can see him now, it's so hard to believe,
so many things have changed
But one thing stays the same, the music
And I've been blessed to live this life,
I gave my best & now it's time to say
Thank you for sharing the story,
Thank you for being there for me,
Even though time doesn't wait it brought you here tonight
I gave you a lifetime but you gave me the time of my life
Back in 58 I started on this road
It seems like yesterday, when the band started playing Move It,
So many memories, places that I've seen, timeless melodies,
It all seems like a dream, it's magic
For every song I've ever sung, I wanna say to everyone
Thank you for sharing the story, thank you for being there for me,
I'm up here and you're out there, to me it feels just right
I gave you a lifetime and you gave me the time of my life
Thank you for sharing the story
Thank you for being there for me
Thank you for the songs you sing with me
Thank you for the love that you gave me
Even if the curtain falls the final time tonight
All I gave you was a lifetime
But you gave me the time of my life
文本歌词最后由
编辑于 15:32
你可能会喜欢的精选集
您需要登录后才可以留言,请用虾米帐号
听Thank You For A Li的人也听
关注虾米:I can love you for a lifetime 的翻译是:我可以爱你一生 中文翻译英文意思,翻译英语
请在下面的文本框内输入文字,然后点击开始翻译按钮进行翻译,如果您看不到结果,请重新翻译!
I can love you for a lifetime
选择语言:从
罗马尼亚语
罗马尼亚语
我可以爱你一辈子
我可以爱你一生
我可以爱你一生
我可以爱你为一生
我可以爱您为终身
相关内容&aI'm burning inside 我烧里面 & aThe term e-commercial teansacions conducted over the Internet,including teanansacions by consumers and business-to-business Transactions. Conceptually,e-commerce does not distract from well-Konwn commercial offreings such as banking by phone, 期限e商业teansacions被举办在互联网,包括teanansacions由消费者和事务对事务交易。 概念上,电子商务与知名的商业offreings不分散例如开户由电话, & a我们还有兴趣小组。例如绘画和歌舞还有电脑等 We also have the hobby club.For example the drawing and the dance also have the computer and so on & athisis my boy frie thisis我的男孩frie & a斗智斗勇 Fights the wisdom to fight bravely & asteel,Mild 钢,温和 & a像狮子般的 Likely lion & a都是来学韩语的吧 All is studies Korean & a本文共分六部分。 This article altogether is divided six parts. & aSystemException SystemException & a大肠菌群 Large intestine bacteria colony & aLittle Neck, NY
11362 少许脖子, NY 11362 & athis is a room in kate's house.there is a bog bed ,a thble,a computer and some in it 这是一间屋子在kate的house.there沼泽床, thble,计算机和一些在它 & abe abroad 广泛 & a幸福快乐每一天 Happy joyful every one day & a亚联恒业集团 亚联恒业集团 & a你让我心有余而力不足 You let me have more desire than energy & a很高兴为您服务
我能帮您什么吗 Serves very happily for you I can help you any & a他不但学习好,而且还经常帮助他人。 Not only he studies, moreover also frequently helps other people. & a今天,新的一个月又开始了 Today, the new month started & a炎热的夏天里,只有游泳最清凉了 In burning hot summer, only then swam cool & <
& awe in their respective path in a hurry to walk,has not stay 我们在他们的急忙走的各自道路,没有逗留 & a提醒我不再犯类似的错 Reminds me no longer to violate the similar mistake & aHi, Can you deliver them ASAP 1-2 days. I sent you and payed for my order 3 days ago. That way that would give you enough time to make them... I need them NO LATER than next Tuesday. Im leaving town and i need them to take with me. Can you please rush the order. Thanks for understanding!!! Christine 喂,能您尽快送他们1-2天。 我送了您并且支付了我的顺序3天前。 将给您足够时间做他们…的那个方式 我星期二比其次没有更晚需要他们。 Im离开的镇和我需要他们采取与我。 能您请冲命令。 感谢了解!!! Christine & atopping guy? 顶部人? & aorgarnized orgarnized & a波兰 Poland & a给我的日语录音呢? For mine Japanese sound recording? & alacquered 上漆 & aBuruma Aoi Hot Japanese Perfect Tits babe blowjob fuck Buruma Aoi热的日本完善的山雀宝贝blowjob性交 & apecker 啄木鸟 & ashe fuck fucking great 她与该死伟大性交 & a魅力广告有限公司 Charm advertisement limited company & a就是这样了 Was this & a永远的王子 Forever prince & ajim aiways does his homework after school 吉姆aiways在学校以后做他的家庭作业 & aFinancial Analyst 金融分析员 & a我的存在会让你的生命中更加的精彩........好么? 好的! My existence can let in your life even more splendid ........Is good? Good! & aSometimes it's difficult to express in words what the heart already knows 有时用词表达是难的什么心脏已经知道 & aTianjin Hongqiao occupation university 天津虹桥职业大学 & a你能将他的联系方式给我吗 You can give his contact method I & aFREE 100 MB Space FREE 1000 MB Monthly Bandwidth 任意释放100 MB空间1000 MB月度带宽 & aI want to be with you . 我想要是以您。 & aTOTAL SOLUTION FOR MARINE PIPING SYSTEMS 总解答为海洋管道系统的系统 & aset for maintenance by the customer 为维护设置由顾客 & arefilling 重新装满 & ahan kang Moses posted 韩kang Moses张贴 & aNo I do not go to China. I went to Hong Kong many many years ago when I was in the u s navy. I liked it a lot. 没有我不去中国。 当我是在u s海军,我去到香港许多许多岁月前。 我喜欢很多。 & aMore than you think love you 更多比您认为爱您 & a您的订单传感器、编码器将在一周后完成。 Your order form sensor, the encoder will complete after a week. & aI‘m waiting for a messeage,which would change my life in the future I等待messeage的`m,在将来将改变我的生活 & a(as recorded in the International Register) (如被记录在国际记数器) & aI can love you for a lifetime 我可以爱您为终身 &l love you for a lifetime。是什么意思,帮我查一下_百度知道
l love you for a lifetime。是什么意思,帮我查一下
我有更好的答案
我爱你一生一世
爱你一生一世
或者我用一生一世去爱你
终吾一生 爱汝一世
我用一生去爱你!
爱你一辈子
我爱你一辈子
我爱你一辈子
我用一生时间去爱你
爱你一辈子
我爱你一生一世?
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁【These Things I Offer You(For a Lifetime)(78 rpm Version)】_Sarah Vaughan-These Things I Offer You(For a Lifetime)(78 rpm Version)在线试听_歌词下载-酷我音乐
These Things I Offer You(For a Lifetime)(78 rpm Version)
下载歌曲需用酷我音乐客户端
Sarah Vaughan歌榜
该专辑其他歌曲
歌曲榜TOP10
亲爱的,来看我跳舞吧~}

我要回帖

更多关于 花式字母写法 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信