I never.( )It 中间是要求,用哪个适合? 1.require ask2.demand 3.ask

阅读下面短文,按照句子结构的语法性和上下文连贯的要求,在空格处填入一个适当的词或使用括号中词语的正确形式填空.
It was a very cold evening,an old man was waiting for a ride across the river.He saw several horsemen pass by but he didn't ask for any help.The wait seemed __1__(end).Then came another rider,the old man __2__(catch)his eye and said,"Sir,would you mind doing me a favor?"
Stopping his horse,he replied,"Of course."Almost __3__(freeze),the old man could not get __4__ the ground.The horseman helped him onto his horse.He took the old man not just across the river,__5__ to his home.
"Sir,you didn't even ask the other riders for help,why?What __6__ I had said 'no' and left you there?" the horseman asked.
The old man looked at him straight in the eye and said,"I looked into their eyes,and I found they didn't care,__7__ told me it would be useless,but when I looked into __8__,I saw kindness."
These words touched the rider deeply."Thank you for __9__ you've said.I hope I will never be too busy to help others."With that,Thomas Jefferson,the __10__(three)president of the US,turned his horse around and went away. - 跟谁学
在线咨询您好,告诉我您想学什么,15分钟为您匹配优质老师哦马上咨询
搜索你想学的科目、老师试试搜索吉安
在线咨询您好,告诉我您想学什么,15分钟为您匹配优质老师哦马上咨询&&&分类:阅读下面短文,按照句子结构的语法性和上下文连贯的要求,在空格处填入一个适当的词或使用括号中词语的正确形式填空.
It was a very cold evening,an old man was waiting for a ride across the river.He saw several horsemen pass by but he didn't ask for any help.The wait seemed __1__(end).Then came another rider,the old man __2__(catch)his eye and said,"Sir,would you mind doing me a favor?"
Stopping his horse,he replied,"Of course."Almost __3__(freeze),the old man could not get __4__ the ground.The horseman helped him onto his horse.He took the old man not just across the river,__5__ to his home.
"Sir,you didn't even ask the other riders for help,why?What __6__ I had said 'no' and left you there?" the horseman asked.
The old man looked at him straight in the eye and said,"I looked into their eyes,and I found they didn't care,__7__ told me it would be useless,but when I looked into __8__,I saw kindness."
These words touched the rider deeply."Thank you for __9__ you've said.I hope I will never be too busy to help others."With that,Thomas Jefferson,the __10__(three)president of the US,turned his horse around and went away.阅读下面短文,按照句子结构的语法性和上下文连贯的要求,在空格处填入一个适当的词或使用括号中词语的正确形式填空.
These words touched the rider deeply."Thank you for __9__ you've said.I hope I will never be too busy to help others."With that,Thomas Jefferson,the __10__(three)president of the US,turned his horse around and went away.科目:最佳答案1. endless
10. third解析
知识点:&&基础试题拔高试题热门知识点最新试题
关注我们官方微信关于跟谁学服务支持帮助中心高考英语中译英测验1,2,3(1)_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
高中精品题库
最新高考模拟题
名校精品试卷
高考英语中译英测验1,2,3(1)
上传于||暂无简介
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用0下载券
想免费下载更多文档?
下载文档到电脑,查找使用更方便
还剩9页未读,继续阅读
你可能喜欢require,need,demand三者的区别。并各带二句例句,带翻译。_百度知道
require,need,demand三者的区别。并各带二句例句,带翻译。
提问者采纳
(board在这里是“主管人员”.for根据以上的分析。Many people have requested the next song、want相类似.口头或书面的请求。这个词往往后跟动名词的主动形式或者不定式的被动态[转载]demand request ask require的区别阅读, require和request都可以接that引导的宾语从句。你不能老是请求委员会的帮助。我已经按照法律规定把一切做好.on D。 例如:48标签,口气较缓和.request意为“恳求,指通过正式手续提出的要求:request for sth:转载原文地址:Hamlet is required reading。的意思)4。 例如,指客观需要。应民众的要求:His request ____ help has been rejected by the board:the teacher asked you to be absent。request则表示“有礼貌的请求或正式的请求”,主席连任. 他们要求我保持沉默:I have done all that is required by law. from C,语气也较客气. ask 一般用的比较多:demand request ask require的区别原文作者:1,比较通俗。2、规章以及其他客观情况的要求”:漫天晚霞从语义上看。例如,它们的共同点是,答案应当选择D,demand表示有正当权利的要求; by request of sb。by popular request 。I’ve done all that is required by law. 警察要求他说出姓名和住址。从语法上看。例如,请求”、权利提出的要求或命令:-10 13。require 表示按照法规;that从句. require + 动名词时. 我已做到了法律所要求的一切事情. of B。 看一道题目. 这封信要求我们在六周内搬出这幢房子:I came at wants repairing/to be repaired.`s request &#47。require表示“要求所必须的东西.A;法律,the chairman was re-elected。我是专门应你的要求而来的,态度很礼貌,而demand和request无此种用法:a)。request这个词的用法主要是以下两种情况、协定。它们的不同点是.应某人的请求。你可以从下列实例中感受它们在语义上的差别. 例如.&#47:at sb。我的表需要修理了:The policeman demanded his name and address: my watch requires&#47。b):you can`t request for help always from the board,而demand没有此种用法:They required me to keep silence. 许多人要求听下面这首歌,用法与need。3;needs&#47:demand. 《哈姆雷特》为本课程指定读物,主动形式的动名词具有被动意义,并且都要求宾语从句中使用虚拟语气。The letter requested us to leave the house within six weeks. require和request都可以接宾语 + to do。例如,因此含有“坚决或强烈要求”的意思。 老师要求你不在场、“理事会”等决策机构
提问者评价
太给力了,你的回答完美地解决了我的问题,非常感谢!
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他1条回答
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁}

我要回帖

更多关于 demand与require 的文章

更多推荐