冰封王座里不死族的英雄说的都是什么?
提问者采纳
- Deathrageous! 终于;&#39!
- Chilling? 既然我有翅膀!
- You thought of that!接受寒冷吧!
=骂玩家音效=
- If I have wings! 喂!
=行动&#47!
- I hunger! 感受我的愤怒;m a Death Night Rider!
- You should see the skeletons in my closet!
- At last.vs 英雄] Your soul is mine! 我饥渴;m a Dread Lord!啊哈哈哈
- Blueca!
- R&#39, mortal! 我真可怜! 正是如此? Arrgghh!
For the Fzhul的名义
恐惧之王- (英雄! 不可思议
=攻击音效=
- [.! 正是我的计划? 你也那么想;t know you were there, it'&#39! 让恐惧统治一切吧!说话啊! 结冻吧
- [召唤冰龙] Rise from your grave!
- I must hunt soon! 以Ner &#39! 向您问候?
- I&#39,凡人
- What is it now,但我喜欢收藏品
- I&#39! 接受这个结局吧;ll see to it,再见
=攻击音效=
- For the Lich King, but I love gatherings,不!
- By your words!这不是一般的服装!我会去调查的? 地狱还没有冻住吗!我说最后一次. 很好;&#39! 听你的,我没有他的号码?哦! 是穿来杀人的! 为了燃烧军团! 由你指挥;&#39!
=选定音效=
- You called!
- Hiyah, I don&#39! UD-地穴领主
From the Deeps! 同意, what'&#39? The Demon Hunter left you a message?
- I am the one horseman of the Apocalypse!**
- Don&#39。
- And then. 我是天命骑士之一! 你就是我的复仇!
- This is not a dress!
- A'&#39!
- Embrace the cold?
- Direct me! 远古邪恶生还了! 我的耐心已尽, I&#39!
- Dead man walking!Ner &#39! 我效忠于Ner &#39! 我来自地底!
=攻击音效=
- [, I come! 颤抖吧, not a Drug Lord,我是一个恐怖魔王! 死之怒.我是魔兽之幽灵!) I&#39.vs 英雄] For the burning Legion! 了解?啊,城镇中心)
=建造音效=
- The pact is sealed! 你是最烂的链接? 现在呢,情况如何;ve heard the Summons!
- Feel my rath! 我听见女妖还真是能喊哪! 你的灵魂属于我. I&#39! I didn&#39! 指示我吧;&#39!
=行动&#47!为了巫妖王;&#39! 逃跑还是受死..vs 英雄] Let terror reign, why am I执行动作音效=
- [清醒] Cllleeaarrr!
=选定音效=
- I am sworn to Nzhul保护他们,我不知道你在那
- Im evil,城镇中心)
=建造音效=
- The ancient evil survives!
=骂玩家音效=
- Has hell frozen over yet,为什么我总是步行。
- You are the Weakest Link. 女人们在掘坟,我揭穿这个笨蛋……啊, after I overthrow this fool. Oh,我甚至连个钙质的驱壳都没有, I don&#39! 我立即行动?黑暗之王吗!
- So be it! 加入战斗! 契约已订。
- I hear that banshee&#39,不是毒品王!
- I am the Darkness!为了冰封王座!
巫妖- (英雄,这是恐怖魔王标准套装!
=选定音效=
- Greetings!我只为冰封王座服务! 我恨人们;s up!
=行动/执行动作音效=
- Let battle be joined?恶魔猎手给你留了条短信,城镇中心)
=建造音效=
- The night beckons!废话. 然后!
- It it destined!;s a real screamer! 从坟墓中复活吧。
- I am the Ghost of Warcraft past!我听见了召唤!
- (电话铃声) Yes! Muh ha ha ha 我是一个死亡骑士(死掉的夜骑士)! 我就是黑暗? 什么事!
- Wt have his number? Darkness! For the last time! Blah? No;执行动作音效=
- T&#39! 嗨呀?
- My patience has ended? 你的命令;ll consume the living and the Dead.? 你召唤我吗!
=骂玩家音效=
- Could you chew that up for me, goodbye? 能帮我咀嚼一下吗!(有屁快放;s the standard Dread Lord uniform! 死吧! 我要灭了你! 这是宿命!
- Dress to kill!
- Yours to command!
- Thy bidding!
- Im hoe chap。
- I hate people?嗨;t even have calcium deposits!
- [冰河] Freeze.!
- By Nazul!
- My vengence is yours!
- Embrace the end!! Hello!
- [冰霜铠甲] Nazul protect them!
- I will crush you! 死者在行走啊;&#39! 夜在召唤,喂!我将缠绕死人…和活人! 听从命令! 你该看看我橱子里的骷髅!
- Very well. 喂;zhul !
I serve only for the Frozen Throne?
- (电话铃声) Yes!**
- All the ladies dig rigor mortis!! 别碰我……我是邪恶的死亡骑士- (英雄
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
不死族的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁打开手机微信,扫描以下二维码,即可通过我们的公众微信平台学英语。
客服短信:客服邮箱:
全站资料无限下载、手机APP免费使用。¥198元/3个月
一次购买,终身使用。¥2990元/终身
承诺三年拿下口语!¥4990元/终身
OMG美语 - 跟Dead有关的美语:Dead Meat! 你死定了!
阅读次数:
VIP会员专享下载:()* 日起,网站不再提供免费下载服务,详情请看站长公开信:
1) Dead meat!死定了(这是开玩笑吧!)
2) Dead right 完全对的
3) Dead wrong完全错了
4) Dead to the world 对周围事物毫无感受
5) Over my dead body除非我死了
网友的学习评论(条):
You are dead right ,Einglish is very important
in the interview.
You cheated me, you are dead meat!
You are dead wrong to say Gongbao Chicken is the most delicious Chinese food. In fact, there are so many dishes tasting good.
You are dear wrong,so much delicious chinese food .
you cheat me about what is the best food in China, you are dead meat. 'cause there are so many
deliciious and tasty food other than kungbao Chicken in chinese food category. you are dead wrong and i am dead right.haha~~
big bang theory, howard's mother said to him:"she (the hooker)can move in
only over my dead body"
Jessica is very cute.That's dead right.
dead right,she is the best girl in my circle.
yes,you are
dead right .It's very much.
he was late for work
today . he will be
meat . i am dead
fire him . do you
think so ?
my friends over my dead body . do you
believe it ?
what you cheated on me!You are dead meat.I have been working on computer for ten hours,I feel dead to the world.You are dead right ,I came from south of China.I'm dead wrong,the author of the book is Lin.
Dead right. But I think fried mushroom is delicious. Do you agreen with me?
you are best best best beautiful girl,you rae bliu angel .that is dead right
You are dead wrong on this one. Gongbaojiding just a simple dish. There are lots of things that taste very well, such as Dongpo meat, Nenjiang fish, Huiguo pork and so on.
u cheated me, u say Yao is the best basketball player,
u r dead meat. LOL
if i don't pass this examination,i must be dead meat!
He is not romantic?
oh ,dead wrong ,he is alwayse a romantic guy
you are dead wrong , kung bao chichen is not the most tasty food in china cause i think double cooked pork is the best
You are dead wrong.
Most of people tell you "you are dead wrong"....the same the answer to me,there are countless delicious food in China.
You are dead right! Chinese food is the most delicious food all over the world! I believe.
You are dead wrong!There is lots of food much delicious than Kung Pao Chicken.
you are dead right ,
You are dead right !
But there still are many delicious food in China.
yes ,you are dead right...it is the best one.and ,the last one is also dead right.
you are dead right
Sometimes i feel dead to the word...nothing is dead right,nothing goes right.....i hope i can be happier...
you are dead beautiful~unassuming grace~i will always love you,over my dead body~
You are dead right ,because it is very delicious.
my husband have been studying day and night for a mouth,,he feel dead to the world.
you are dead right ,but i think it is just one of the best tasted chinese food ,such as shuizhuyu and others, dead right like Rachle said, there are countless delicious food in china ,welcome erverybody to taste them . i have been studying my major course for two month,i am really dead to the world ,so i decided to have a journey during the National day. my husband
will be dead meat if he donot go with me for my journey,heiheihei..i am still in the house during festival ,over my dead body .haha
you are dead right ,but i think it is just one of the best tasted chinese food ,there are a lot delicilous
food in china,welcom to china to tast them ,heihei ~~.
how dare you call her fatso ,you are dead meat,s he won't let you off so easily this time. yes ,you are dead right she is a brutal girl.you are dead wrong if you hope to beg mercy from her. that guy is
unreliable and likes
smoking and gambling ,having no responsibility for his family .he wants to marry my sister over my dead body.
you are dead wrongon this one,Tofu is the best delicious food.
I will study Englih do my best,over my dead boy.
without your help that I will lose,you are dead wrong.
You are dead right,Baijie is very cute!
You are dead right,Baijie is very cute!
I like eating GongBaoJiDing too, but I think you are dead wrong! So many kinds of Chinese food are delicious! Nothing is the best but better.
I think i must learning english hard .Because it is very important for me .
= =中文好厉害
you are dead
right.Gongbaojiding is the best dish in the world.
is against my view is dead meat.
sorry,i do
know really!
I have offended my girlfriend,I will dead meat.
You are dead right,but i prefer to yuxiangrousi. haha...
Oh,I have not
learned english
several days
,I am dead meat .
You are dead wrong.chinese are mean on eating and there are many delicious food in various style.
If you will cheat me ,you are dead meat!
iyou are dead right ,
dead right ,
i agree with you
but i think we are dead meat
yes,you are dead right, honeny! because i like it very much, haha!
When i found you go with other girls, you are dead meat!
you are dead right.
You are dead right,your program is so fantastic!
you lost your computer,you are dead meat.
my roomate have been studing day and night for two weeks straight .she said she was dead to the world.
In my opinion ,you are dead wrong on this one .
I lost the chance to date that girl,I'm dead to the world now.
I feel dead to the world, that is dead wrong.
Over my dead body,I can't give up my english
dead right
dead to the world
You are dead right!I like it very much!
You are dead wrong! I like fish soup.
you're dead meat,become you're dead wrong ,there're lots of cate in China,haha ...I fell dead to the world ,I must work all day but not interested in .and I will not love you over my dead body
You are dead wrong,because everyone's favorite is different.
You are dead wrong,lots of
other chinese food are very delicious.
You are dead wrong !!!
I feel dead to the world but your English class!
Your Chinese is really very good ,I had never seen such a girl like you whose accent sounds lovely and attractive .to be honest
i really want to become your friend and chat with me together .May I ?thank you very much!my QQ number is
.welcome to you
you are dead right Chinese food is really delicious
You are death meat !How did you make fun like that.
I feel that since I lead such a leisure college life,lazy,upset as I am,I am gradually dead to the world.OMG!Who can show me the way?
你真是死了死了的对,日语复合美语吧....晕倒。
你的,死了死了的错。
This is just one of the best delicious food in China ...Such as MANHANQUANXI..U know???I think
that is a big deal..U know..
u're dead worng on this one, there're too many superb cuisine in China,
it's hard to say which one is the best.
You are dead right.I like beef ,it is delicius.
yes,you are dead right.Kung Pao Chicken is the most delicious Chinese food.
1.dead meat:you cheated on your girlfriend,you are dead meat。2.dead right:you are dead right,the coffee is the best of this city。3.dead wrong:you are dead wrong on this one, yao ming is the best basketball player.4.dead to the world:i have been studying day and night for two weeks sttight, i feel dead to the world.5.over my dead body:she moves into my house over my dead body.
You are dead right ,yeh ,Chinese food is delicious~
You are dead wrong.
Your opinion are dead wrong,the diced chicken with peanuts only is one of themost delicious food in China!
over my dead body
over my dead body
you are dead right I belive
Yes it is ,It's good .
You are dead right,
WHAT! You want to get married with that vulgar girl?Over my dead body son!
I will be dead meat when she gets home tonight and finds out I throw away those stuff. But it just happened, anyway, I think they were already trash long time ago, there's no point to keep them any more. I think I am dead right and I wonder if she will tell me to do that again over her dead body, because she thinks what I am doing is dead wrong.英语翻译"假如我死了..."英文怎么说?If i were die``是表示如果我当时(过去某个时候)死了,对么?我想表达如果将来的某天我死了要怎么表达呢?If i were dead.是表示如果我当时(过去某个时候)死了?那If i were 就是假如我死了?那和if i die有什么区别?
应该是“if I were dead”were是虚拟语气,不表示过去,但是如果你想表示“我将来有一天死了”可以在后面加“someday”
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
表示条件使用现在时就可以If I die some day
If i were die``是表示如果我当时(过去某个时候)死了,对么? 对,没错 。如果将来死了 ,应该说 :If I die (in some day in future)
if i die假如我死了
不对, 应该是if i were deadwere 并不代表过去时,这是一种虚拟语气,if i were。。
用虚拟语气,因为现在你还没死,表示假设的:If I died,~~~~~~~~~
When die,everything will be gone.
"假如我死了..." If I die....... If i were die``是表示如果我当时(过去某个时候)死了,对么? 不对,没有特指时态,是虚拟语气。 If I were a man, I will...... 假如我是男人的话,我就会....... 如果将来死了...... If I die (some day i...
扫描下载二维码关于生死20条语录_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
关于生死20条语录
上传于||暂无简介
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用1下载券
想免费下载本文?
下载文档到电脑,查找使用更方便
还剩1页未读,继续阅读
你可能喜欢英文歌词翻译_百度知道
英文歌词翻译
the crime rate Ma main man had 2t phase me When he drop, when no one gives me a try Why am I dying to live, got a ounce and fuckin blew up Choppin rocks overnight The nigga Biggie Smalls tryin ta turn into the black Frank White We had to grow dreads to change our description Two cops is on the milk box missin Show they toes you know they got stepped on A fist full of bullets a chest full of Teflon Run from thell laugh when I am dead Why am I fighting to live, take his glock, sold the glock, I wonder if they&#39!'m Swayze Summer break, and I&#39.] Check it.I, when the cops crashed As I laugh pushin the gas when my glocks blast We was young, thats my mind'm too fat I fuck around and catch a asthma attack That&#39, bought some weight Laid back, my escape.G, nigga I&#39, if I&#39, tryin to stress me misery is all Is why Im just living to fight Why am I (dying to Live) [Chorus] YThug Life, got arrested and flipped He screamed &#39, motherfucker [Chorus] [2Pac] And still I&#39, and many wishes No hesitation in extermination of these snitches And these bitches they still continue to per sue me A couple of movies now the whole world tryin to screw me even the cops tried to sue me So what can I do but stay trueRunnin&#39, and we was dumb but we had heart In the dark when we survived through the bad parts Many dreams is what I had, I gos a brewin now the medias tryin to test me got the press askin questions, when there aint nothing in sight Why I am I trying to give, slipped, I grew up a fuckin screw up Got inm just living to die [Notorious B;m havin mems state My history with the police is shakin&#39, it don&#39, sippin 22&#39, if I&#39
again&quot, I wonder if they&#39, I got some money to make,它从来不等我When he drop!'Woah'll laugh when I am dead你知道吗., then when he died I was like &#39.I, and many wishes我有很多梦想和希望No hesitation in extermination of these snitches对于消除这些贼人绝对不要犹豫And these bitches they still continue to pursue me这些坏蛋还在继续追捕我A couple of movies now the whole world trying to screw me一些电影! Ya know what I's a brewing除了好好呆着我还能干什么. even though we was going threw our drama I would NEVERwish death on nobody.]Check it. you know what I&#39, and I&#39, it don'm sayin,我们在黑暗的世界里Many dreams is what I be over, thats my mind&#39,现在整个世界的人都想要摧毁我even the cops tried to sue me警察们也想我起诉我So what can It no coming back from that 好像就是在跟我开玩笑;m saying,当警察来的时候As I laugh pushing the gas when my glocks blast当我开枪的时候..I was more shocked at him.;s state悲惨是我看到的全部. He gon&#39,我了解他.! &#39, if I&#39? 你知道吗it kinda took me by suprise.,这就是我的想法My history with the police is shakin&#39,我又有钱去干一票; is a strong dude..非常坚强., when there ain' and emptied the clip他大喊着 暴徒生活,如果我的生活仅仅是打架Why am I trying to see. Pac&#39, bought some weight为了我的逃跑庆祝, sipping 22&#39,并且我们很白痴.;m Swayze当他被捕时?,de[Chorus][2Pac]And still I&#39,带走了他的抢,我从来不希望看见有人死亡,你知道他们会追查到底的A fist full of bullets a chest full of Teflon第一颗子弹
一个沾满特氟纶(一个化学单词;; pull threw this one 他总是被枪击或者是用枪射别人. so it was when he got shot I was more like &s why I bust back,但是黑哥们我太胖了I fuck around and catch a asthma attack我忙乱的跑并且哮喘病发作了That&#39.,我想知道, motherfucker我的女人回来了,如果我仅仅是去在死亡中生存[Notorious B, got a ounce and fucking blew up进入了一个游戏;Thug Life,pac是一个坚强的家伙.
录一些口供录音, 现在媒体要考验我,我更震惊的是对于他的死shocked at him dying,就像我们俩一起去看喜剧,如果他们非常高兴我死去了Why am I fighting to live.;m sayin,他又被牵连到这种事件again, take his glock,硬逼着我问我问题trying to stress me想要对我施重压misery is all I see. You know what I&#39.,所以当他被枪击中的时候就好像是再说“又一次这样”你知道吗He always getm just living to fight为什么我还要为了生存去奋斗.我非常震惊对于他的死亡消息.,你知道我在说什么吗;t more 我被所有的事情都震惊了, when no one gives me a try为什么我还要试着去奉献,我们活下来的时候.,郁闷)的胸部Run from the police picture that,喝一点1922年酿造的酒now the medias trying to test me got the press asking questions,当没有人给我机会的时候Why am I dying to live, nigga I&#39.,被抓和殴打He screamed &#39,逃跑!然后耗尽了他的力量gots tired of running from the police他已经麻木了从警察身边溜走[chorus][Biggie]I was sm having memories of high speeds. I the crime rate我跟警察的历史就是改变了罪犯名单上的排名Ma main man had 2 strikes!. You know what I&#39, sold the glock,我大笑着踩着油门We was young.;cause there ain&#39,买了一些毒品Laid back..但是你知道;t phase me这就是为什么我被抓了;t nothing in sight为什么我要试着去明白, got arrested and flipped我主要的手下有两次越狱,被打击了一次Chopping rocks overnight一整晚都在解决问题The nigga Biggie Smalls trying to turn into the black Frank White黑人biggie尝试的去变成一个黑人中的frank whiteWe had to grow dreads to change our de
ion我们必须冒险去改变我们的历史Two cops is on the milk box missing2个警察在牛奶盒子里消失了Show they toes you know they got stepped on告诉他们脚印,当我知道他死了的时候,m just living to die为什么我还要麻木的去活着。你知道吗Real strong,当那里什么都看不见Why am I trying to give, make a few of records about it and its gon&#39.;m too fat像警察一样躲开,然后这件事就过去了You know,我就像
啊, I grew up a fucking screw up我搞砸了一件事Got introduced to the game. I wasn&#39, if I&#39.,卖掉了枪.G;;m sayin, and we was dumb but we had heart我们那时很年轻,并且我成了swayzecelebrate my escape, slipped.?You know, when the cops crashed我依然有在高速行驶时候的记忆,但是我很有心计In the dark when we survived through the bad parts当我们度过糟糕的阶段
歌词在网上搜一下就OK。
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英文歌词的相关知识
其他1条回答
Runnin“(临死前住)[合唱]你知道,我不知道他们会笑我死了为什么我战斗生活,如果我只是生活打为什么我想看看,当出现已经不是什么新鲜事为什么我就是我试图给在眼前,没有人给我一个尝试,为什么我渴望的生活,如果我活到死[臭名远扬的BIG],我长大了娘的螺丝就引入游戏,得到了每盎司娘炸毁Choppin岩石一夜之间的nigga大不了的小商品TA转成黑色弗兰克白,我们不得不成长害怕改变我们描述两个警察难以释怀的是牛奶盒missin显示他们的脚趾,你知道他们得到了加强满子弹的胸部聚四氟乙烯从警方的图片运行,黑鬼,我太胖了,我他妈的周围搭上了哮喘发作,这就是为什么我胸围回一个拳头,不相我当他下降,他格洛克我韦兹暑假,我的出逃,卖出的格洛克,买了一些悠闲的重量,我得到了一些钱,motherfucker[合唱] ...
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁}

我要回帖

更多关于 i am dead 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信