帮翻译碧之轨迹中文版林丽碧,什么读?

您的当前位置:&>&&>&
揭秘上合会议翻译工作 钧瓷&乾坤瓶&翻译传神 翻译们
揭秘上合会议翻译工作 钧瓷&乾坤瓶&翻译传神 翻译们咋工作?钧瓷乾坤瓶用英语咋说?& 此次会议提供有汉语、俄语、英语3类语言的翻译服务,这些翻译当中,有许多来自河南高校的老师和学生。他们都做了哪些翻译工作?有什么感受?随郑州晚报记者一起来看看吧。郑州晚报记者张竞i
&&& 10点拿到翻译件12点要完成
&&& 俄罗斯、哈萨克斯坦、吉尔吉斯斯坦&&参加此次上合会的嘉宾,有许多来自官方语言为俄语的国家,俄语翻译的任务相当重。12月4日,郑州大学外语学院接到上合会议翻译任务后,从俄语系抽调了6位专业老师、50多名学生上会服务。
&&& &除了在欢迎晚宴期间为宾主交流提供口译服务之外,还承担一些笔译工作。&郑大外语学院俄语系主任袁燕萍介绍,笔译主要涉及三方面内容:河南与参会国家之间的经贸合作、文化交流;向参会客人介绍河南自然风光、人文历史、文化珍品;会场内外各种会议标识、交通标识以及欢迎标语。
&&& &还没来得及高兴,就开始紧张地翻译了。&李文竞是郑大外语学院英语系教师,主要承担的是上合会议部分会议材料的英语笔译工作,内容涉及河南与上合组织成员国的经贸、人文往来交流,以及许多关于河南历史文化、经济发展、人文地理方面的介绍。
&&& 12月7日上午10点,李文竞接到了此次上合会给她的第一份翻译任务,要求当天下午必须完成提交,为了按时完成任务,李文竞忙了整整一天,连午饭都没顾上吃。第二天,同样是上午10点拿到翻译件,要求中午12点完成。&这其实是我一周笔译工作的常态。&李文竞说。
&&& 司母戊鼎、乾坤瓶咋翻译能表达文化特色?
&&& 河南剪纸、司母戊鼎、三门峡地坑院&&袁燕萍说,在向客人介绍这些极具特色的文化时,语言表达不仅要精准,更要传神,只有这样才能展示出属于我们自己的文化特色。
&&& 李文竞举了个例子,她在做文字翻译工作时,涉及一件文化产品&乾坤瓶&,如果按照通常的翻译来说,可以直接翻译为Qiankun Vase,但是,通过查阅资料,李文竞得知,这个乾坤瓶并非普通玻璃制品,而是注明的钧瓷烧制。&通常的翻译形式很难体现出这一特色,所以,我最终把这个词语翻译为Qiankun Vase Made of Jun Porcelain。&Please enter the Serial Number provided with your product. 的翻译是:请输入您的产品提供的序列号。 中文翻译英文意思,翻译英语
请在下面的文本框内输入文字,然后点击开始翻译按钮进行翻译,如果您看不到结果,请重新翻译!
Please enter the Serial Number provided with your product.
选择语言:从
罗马尼亚语
罗马尼亚语
请输入您的产品提供的序列号。
请输入您的产品提供的序列号。
请输入您的产品提供的序列号。
请输入编号提供您的产品。
请进入号码带有您的产品。
相关内容&abe dominated by any point from W 被设置的Pareto & a林丽琦 Lin Liqi & a希望你能开心每一天哦。。 Hopes you to be able happy every one day oh.。 & aIt doesn't make any sense 它没有任何道理 & aLatest Solar PV News 最新的太阳PV新闻 & a有时候只能习惯一个人 Sometimes only can be familiar with a person & a红酒节 Red wine festival & a许多品牌在这里建设分店 Many brands construct the branch store in here & aI love you not for who you are, but for who I am before you. 我爱你不为谁您是,但为谁我是在您之前。 & aShishi it! Shishi它! & ayes there will 是那里意志 & atry to think positively 设法正面地认为 & a月星城商务中心1号楼1016室 Month star city business center 1st building 1016 room & a我想他是对的,但我不确定 I thought he is right, but I am indefinite & a如果值得相信 我自己就感觉的到 Is worth believing me on the feeling & a被山东海关查处 Is investigated by the Shandong customs & a 百合花盛开了许多  The lily has been in full bloom many & awebmaster
的Web站点管理员 & a肺动脉高压(PAH)确切机制尚未阐明,多认为与肺动脉重构所致外周阻力增大有关。 The pulmonary artery high pressure (PAH) accurate mechanism not yet expounded that, thought concerns with pulmonary artery restructuring result circumference drag increment. & a对我也很友好 Very is also friendly to me & a一直到老 Arrives continuously old & a天天微笑 Smiles daily & a可能上次真的让你生气了,对不起, Possible previous time really to let you be angry, sorry, & a能阻止我们 Can prevent us & a很幸福 Very happy & atingguome tingguome & aok how to say (im at home) 好如何说(im在家) & a我们只是有文化差别 We are only the literacy difference & aI feel you really understand it? 我真正地感觉您了解它? & a我最喜欢的数字是7 I most like the numeral is 7 & aconserves 保存 & a所以,结束 Therefore, conclusion & ahorizontal 水平 & a请告诉我物流单号 方便我查询 Please tell me the physical distribution odd numbers to facilitate me to inquire & a她会说你不会回答这个问题 你才是傻子 She can say you cannot reply this question you are the fool & a周彤 Zhou Tong & a捞起来 Fishes & amessers messers & aheping da lu, he yue jia yuan heping的da lu,他粤jia元 & a杨丞琳,你是我的一切 Yang Cheng Lin, you are my all & a蠢貨 Idiot & a好了吗? 好? & aImmature love says, “I love you because I need you." Mature love says: “I need you because I love you. 未成熟的爱认为, “我爱你,因为我需要您”。 成熟爱认为: “我需要您,因为我爱你。 & Yourself 我自己; 你自己 & ayour speak very good i can understand but my englesh not good is my hotmail i can chat with you end thanks david 您讲非常好我能了解,但我的englesh不好是我可以与您聊天结尾感谢大卫的我的hotmail & aI will find you 我将找到您 & a适应高原环境吗? Adaptation plateau environment? & a我非常的期待 My unusual anticipation & a因为我们的关系不一般 Because our relations are not ordinary & a如果KING真想成为一个DJ,或许我可以帮他一些 If KING really wants to become DJ, perhaps I may help him some & aexamined measurements 被审查的测量 & aPlease enter the Serial Number provided with your product. 请进入号码带有您的产品。 &Fatal error: Maximum execution time of 30 seconds exceeded in D:enkjhosttabconnwebincludeuserlogin.class.php on line 21 的翻译是:致命错误: 行 21 D:enkjhosttabconnwebincludeuserlogin.class.php 中超过 30 秒的最大执行时间 中文翻译英文意思,翻译英语
请在下面的文本框内输入文字,然后点击开始翻译按钮进行翻译,如果您看不到结果,请重新翻译!
Fatal error: Maximum execution time of 30 seconds exceeded in D:enkjhosttabconnwebincludeuserlogin.class.php on line 21
选择语言:从
罗马尼亚语
罗马尼亚语
致命错误:在D超过30秒的最长执行时间:第21行上enkjhosttabconnwebincludeuserlogin.class.php
致命错误:在D超过30秒的最长执行时间:第21行上enkjhosttabconnwebincludeuserlogin.class.php
致命错误: 行 21 D:enkjhosttabconnwebincludeuserlogin.class.php 中超过 30 秒的最大执行时间
致命错误:最大的执行时间30秒的超过在D:enkjhosttabconnwebincludeuserlogin.class.php在线21
致命错误: 30秒的最大执行时间在D超出了:enkjhosttabconnwebincludeuserlogin.class.php在线21
相关内容&aconsistency check will Generate error message:-65. 一致性校验将引起错误信息: - 65。 & athe mother 母亲 & aof milk 牛奶 & a林丽 正在翻译,请等待... & a他被空头诺言所骗,加入了敌对的政党。 He is deceived by the dead end promise, has joined the hostile political party. & a逝去的母亲 正在翻译,请等待... & a不是的,是因为英语对我来说比较困难。 Is not, is because English quite is difficult to me. & a醚酯 Ether ester & aMary took out their exercise-book and began to do their lessons. 玛丽去掉他们的练习簿并且开始做他们的教训。 & a必须等待机会 Must wait for the opportunity & a大考考砸了,我恨 正在翻译,请等待...
& apump house 水泵房 & a3. Application for tender and it’s enclosure 3. 对招标和它的申请是封入物 & a辣子鸡丁 英语 Hot pepper diced chicken English & a我们相互学了许多 We have learned from one another many & a?????餷???????????须???????? 正在翻译,请等待...
& aLet us go tor a ride 让我们走突岩乘驾 & apractice the violin liano and guitar 实践小提琴liano和吉他 & ayes...i will help you go to english school here in Sydney 是…我将帮助您去英国学校这里在悉尼 & a从主持人、伴娘伴郎到现场嘉宾可谓明星云集。 From the director, the bridesmaid best man to the scene honored guest it may be said the star converges. & aIt is an act of violence that would have been heartbreaking had it occurred anyplace in Americans.It is a crime that would have horrified us
had its victimes been Americans of any background.But it's all the more heartbreaking and all the more despicable beacause of the place where it
occurred and the patriots who we 它是令人心碎有它发生任何地方在Americans.It是罪行将恐惧我们有它的是的victimes所有背景的美国人的暴行。但它是地方更加令人心碎和更加可鄙的beacause,它发生和爱国者是它的受害者。 & a我无法加快步伐因为我今天穿了一双宽松的鞋.(quicken,pace,loose) 正在翻译,请等待...
& a以下是为满足客户的生产需求所增加的空运费成本 The following is for satisfies the spatial transport expense cost which the customer the production demand increases & a医护床 Medical apron & a伙食是免费的 The meals is free & a他们对中国的了解越多,发展的机会就越多 They the understanding are more to China, the development opportunity are more & aBuzzerBeater developer (0-) 正在翻译,请等待...
& a来吸引顾客 Attracts the customer & aPhotos of you
& aMISCELLANEOUS commands 混杂命令 & a你一定认为这个糟透了 You thought certainly this was ruined & aHow can you just break my heart and say goodbey ? You told me that you love me baby so tell me why 您正义伤我的心和怎么能说goodbey ? 您告诉了我您爱我婴孩,因此告诉我为什么 & a乱伦家族 Incest family & aParental Control: Unexpected behaviour 家长监督: 意外工作情况 & ajpeg
& amesured mesured & a根据健美操的目的任务如何对其分类 According to body-building exercises goal duty how to its classification & a牛顿因为联想从苹果中想到万有引力,霍金因为联想得出了黑洞,联想带给人们新的世界,这个社会因联想而改变。有一句古话言:没有想不到的只有做不到的。中国有独一无二的鸟巢,这是联想的魅力。甚至中国几千年的炎黄神话也神秘令人想象。联想一直存在我们周围改变着我们的生活。 Because Newton associates from the apple thinks of the gravitation, because Hodgen associated has obtained the black hole, the association took to the people the new world, this society because of associated changes.Some old saying word: Could not have thought only then cannot achieve.China has the
& aAdobe Device Central(R) CS5.5 (PDF, 3.9M) | CS5 (PDF, 3.3M)
& a你数数一共是多少 正在翻译,请等待...
& a下载完毕 Downloading finished & aI think had a very meaningful today, in addition to the study of computers outside, also tried a new aerobic exercise -YOGA,I love this sport, so I learned an optimistic face life, but also to correct my bad shape, for my future learning and life will be very helpful, I love YOGA, with the hope more people will join me I think had a very meaningful today, in addition to the study of computers outside, also tried a new aerobic exercise - YOGA, I love this sport, so I learned an optimistic face life, but also to correct my bad shape, for my future learning and life will be very helpful, I love YOGA, with the hope mo & ashareholding shareholding & aattitude towards online love affair attitude towards online love affair
& aEnable automatic surface repair 使能自动表面修理 & a要穿运动服,运动鞋 Must put on the gym suit, the athletic shoes & a我怕会连累你 I feared can implicate you & a我的最高学历是研究生 My highest school record is a graduate student & <
& a下面是家乡的特产 Below is the hometown special product & aConstant discharge 恒定的放电 & a我一直等着你的来信这几天 I am always waiting for your incoming letter these days & a我无法打开这个文件 I am unable to open this document & aHSBC BANK PLC HSBC银行PLC & aTo continue to work here is really alright?do even better and no one can see, it is worth? 要继续这里工作真正地行是?甚而改善,并且没人罐头看见,它值得? & a你在玩游戏吗?我该睡觉了! You are playing the game? I should sleep! & aFatal error: Maximum execution time of 30 seconds exceeded in D:enkjhosttabconnwebincludeuserlogin.class.php on line 21 致命错误: 30秒的最大执行时间在D超出了:enkjhosttabconnwebincludeuserlogin.class.php在线21 &translation【视频翻译】人类历史99:从地球诞生你自己
人类历史99:从地球上诞生你自己
2007年9月15日
译者:林丽梅 &
指导:吴畏
我是杰克,在这里我来谈一下从地球上诞生你自己。
这指什么?
我们已经说了很多关于什么是真实的,什么不是真实的。那些源自于地球的是真实的,那些源自于地球的是生命。我在之前的访谈中刚涉及过这点,甚至是对我们这些作为在人类物质身体里面和心智系统一起的次元存有来说,我们也只不过是观念。心智意识系统是一个系统,一个工具。我们已经将我们自己与我们真正的本质——也就是生命也就是地球这个出发点—分离开来了。
我们彻底错失了这个出发点:即是我们自己本身的地球这个出发点;由生命诞生的人类物质身体这个出发点。现在是要将我们自己诞生为生命,将作为一个观念而存在的我们次元存有们诞生为与地球等如一体,与我们自己等如一体,与生命等如一体。
看一下是什么在这里。什么是真实的?我们的人类物质身体是真实的。为何?因为它在这里;我能触摸到它,它是真实的。一张床,你能触摸到它,它支持着你,它是真实的。一把椅子,我现在正坐着的这把椅子是真实的,它支持着我。
很有趣。‘支持’在字典里的定义是什么?是某种完全‘在那里’(不着边际)的东西。它不是真实的事物。它不是显现的事物;不是某种真正实际地起支持作用的事物。
比方说我们来看下‘支持’这个词:什么是‘支持’?这把椅子,作为我与我等如一体支持着我。为何?这是支持,因为这把椅子是源自于地球的,我的人类物质身体是源自于地球的——因此,由于我是与我的人类物质身体等如一体的,与地球等如一体的,我就是与这把椅子等如一体的,这把椅子就是我,这把椅子就是与我等如一体的——这支持在这里,就在这里,这是实化的支持。
那么从这个角度来看存在之中出了什么问题?我们用词语欺骗我们自己;用一个心智意识系统将一切事物实化为与我们自己分离开来。
因此在地球上诞生你自己是指什么?它指只与你看见的事物打交道,与你能够触摸到的事物打交道。人类存有一直以来都只是活在他们的心智里面——这里(指向头),认为源自于地球的一切,源自于他们自己的一切都是理所当然的。看一下,我们一直以来都‘错失了我们自己’。
我们一直以来都在寻找什么?这是存在中最滑稽的事。这就是为何我们会嘲笑自己,因为事情极其简单而且是常识。人类存有一直以来都在寻找什么?是他们自己,但你知道吗?你无处不在。
无处不在是哪里?在你看见的一切,你能够触摸到的一切,源自于地球的一切——这就是你所在之处,这就是我所在之处。
为何?首先,源自于地球的一切都源自于生命,是生命的实化。我作为与我等如一体的人类物质身体,是生命的实化物。这把椅子是与我等如一体的地球的实化物。
为何?因为我是源自于地球的,这把椅子是源自于地球的,这个床柱是源自于地球的,这些墙是源自于地球的,还有这间屋子、地毯、草、树——你触摸到的,你看见的是真实的,它们都是你,它们源自于地球,与你的人类物质身体也就是你等如一体。
好,往下看:看一下人类存有。当你看见一个人类存有,那个人类存有是真实的——但在那个人类存有里面——在心智中发生的,不是真实的。
看一看你自己的内在。那些想法是什么?想法不是真实的。为何?你能实化想法吗?你能用想法实际建造某种事物——例如一把椅子吗?
恐惧:你能用恐惧建造某种事物并实化它吗?不能。这样你就知道它不是真实的。
比如说,关于‘爱’的‘观念’:你能够将爱——爱这个字——作为这个世界中的一个观念实际实化出来吗?不能,你做不到。
战争:战争是真实的吗?不是。战争是观念的显现,是想法的显现,它不是真实的;它来自于心智的想法,来自于想法之中的虚幻现实,被体验到并被播放出。
教育系统是真实的吗?不是。它不是真实的。
金钱:金钱是真实的吗?不是。金钱不是真实的;它来自于一个观念。金钱不是真实的,这是由于投入在金钱上的观念;整个对于金钱的集体接受。金钱是真实的吗?不是。
政府是真实的吗?不是。政府也只是整个人类存有集体实化出来的另一个观念。
再举一个例子:你看一个孩子,当这个孩子玩耍时,当他们还很小很小的时候,他们在干什么?他们总是触摸,他们总是咀嚼,他们一直都在玩东西——沙子、草,【他们】把它放进他们的嘴里。他们在玩什么?他们在触摸真实的事物,在触摸与存在的事物等如一体的事物,实化为他们自己的事物。
他们触摸和玩耍是在做什么?实际上他们是在和他们自己玩。如果有一天,我不知道(什么时候),如果能有人再次转世为一个孩子来体验他们自己,这将会是非常奇妙的——当我们协助儿童的时候我们已经体验到了。他们所做的非常奇妙,他们和自己一起玩,他们触摸他们自己,这是如此奇妙的一个经历,是我们已经‘忘记’的一个经历。但是我们真得已经忘记这个经历了吗?还是说我们一直以来只是从未真正地、实际地理解过我们自己?
因此我说:什么是真实的,什么不是真实的,这两者的区别是什么?真实的是你看见的事物,是你能够触摸到的事物——你在每一瞬间与这些打交道。这样你就知道,‘我在这里’,这时存在的就只是你在你的物质实化世界里——在这里,这里(抓头)什么也没在发生。
这就是瞬间,每一瞬间所在之处。当有人走进来时,他是真实的,他在你的世界中,在你里面没有别的发生。如果在你头脑中发生了些什么,那不是真实的。别进入这里(指向头),因为在这里(头脑中)存在的不是真实的。
例如,这把我正坐着的椅子是真实的;你能在你面前看见的是真实的。你坐的椅子,你家里的沙发——源自于地球的一切都是真实的,都是你,与你等如一体,正是在这里你知道‘我在这里’,仍在你自己的存在里面。
什么不是真实的?政府、金钱、教育系统…..宗教——宗教是真实的吗?不是。宗教也是源自于一个糟透的观念。灵修是真实的吗?不是,它不是真实的。
看:一切都是在那里的某个地方(不着边际),甚至当你说这些词时。说这些词:‘政府’。你瞧,它就像在那里的某个地方。例如如你说‘教育系统’,它在那里的某个地方。例如你说‘椅子’——它在这里。例如你说‘床’——它在这里。例如你说‘地毯’——它在这里。再来,比如说,例如你说‘吉它’——它在这里。例如你说‘树’——它在这里。然后你说‘教育系统’——老天爷,它在那里的某个地方。‘战争’——它在那里的某个地方。
所以,人类存有,从地球上诞生你自己是指:你处在这里。你存在于你自己之内,作为你自己在你的世界之中,在你处于真实的事物之中,处于你所看见的事物之中——这就是你与之打交道的全部事物,仅此而已。这里(指向头)的一切都不是真实的。
非常感谢。
我是杰克。
oM&99:&&Earth&Yourself&&&&&&Birth&Yourself&
15&September&&2007&
http://dip.desteni.sk/SRA1-ITD/Lesson&-9/HoM&-99.wmv&
This&is&Jack&and&I’m&here&to&speak&&about&earthing&yourself.&&
What&does&that&mean?&&
We&spoke&a&lot&about&what&is&real&and&what&is&not&real.&That&which&is&from&the&Earth,&is&real.&
That&which&is&from&the&Earth,&is&life.&And&I&just,&in&my&previous&interview,&mentioned&that,&
even&who&we&are&as&dimensional&beings&within&human&physical&bodies&with&a&mind&
consciousness&system,&we’re&ideas.&[The]&mind&consciousness&system&is&a&system&&&&&a&tool.&We&
have&separated&ourselves&from&the&very&essence&of&who&we&are,&which&is&life,&which&is&Earth,&
as&the&star&ting&point.&&&
We’ve&completely&missed&the&starting&&the&starting&point&as&Earth,&as&who&we&&
birthed&of&life,&as&the&human&physical&body.&Now,&it&is&birthing&ourselves&as&life,&an&idea&&&
which&is&us&dimensional&beings&&&&&&as&one&with&the&Earth,&as&on&e&with&ourselves,&as&one&with&life.&&
So,&have&a&look&at&what&is&here.&What&is&real?&Our&human&physical&bodies&are&real.&Why?&
Because&it’s&&I’m&able&to&touch&it&&&&&it’s&real.&A&bed,&you’re&able&to&touch&it,&it&supports&
you,&it’s&real.&A&chair,&this&cha&ir&I’m&sitting&on&right&now:&is&real,&it&supports&me.&&&
It&is&interesting.&Now,&what&is&the&definition&of&‘support’&in&the&dictionary?&Something&
completely&‘way-&out-&there’.&You&know,&it’s&not&something&real.&It’s&not&something&
&something&that&really&actually&supports.&&
So,&let’s&look&at&the&word&‘support’&for&instance:&what&is&‘support’?&This&chair,&as&me,&as&one&
with&me,&supports&me.&Why?&This&is&support,&because&the&chair&is&of&the&Earth,&my&physical&
human&body&is&of&the&Earth&&&&&therefore,&as&I&am&one&with&my&physical&human&body,&as&one&with&
Earth,&I&am&one&with&this&chair,&this&chair&is&me,&this&chair&is&one&with&me&&&&&this&is&support.&
Here,&right&here,&manifested&&&&&support.&&
So,&what&‘went&wrong’&in&existence&from&that&perspective?&We’ve&gone&and&deluded&ourselves&
with&&with&a&mind&consciousness&system&manifesting&words&separate&from&ourselves&&&&
manifesting&everything&separate&from&ourselves.&&&
Therefore,&what&does&it&mean&to&earth&yourself?&It&means&to&only&work&with&what&you&see,&
with&what&you’re&able&to&touch.&Human&beings&have&been&living&inside&of&their&mind&only&&&&&
here&(points&to&head)&&&&&&taking&for&granted&everything&that&is&of&the&Earth,&everything&that&is&of&
themselves.&Have&a&look:&we&have&been&‘missing&ourselves’.&&
What&has&this&&search&always&been&for?&Now&this&is&the&funniest&thing&in&existence.&That’s&why&
we’ll&laugh&at&ourselves,&because&of&the&simplicity&and&the&common&sense&of&the&situation.&
What&is&it&that&human&beings&are&always&looking&for?&Themselves,&but&you&know&what?&You&are&
everywhere.&&&
Where&is&everywhere?&Everything&that&you&see,&that&you’re&able&to&touch,&that&is&of&the&Earth&&&&&
that&is&where&you&are&&&&&&that&is&where&I&am.&&&
Why?&Firstly,&everything&that&is&of&the&Earth&&&&&is&of&life,&is&the&manifestation&of&life.&I&&am&the&
manifestation&of&life&as&my&human&physical&body&as&one&with&me.&This&chair&is&the&
manifestation&of&Earth&as&one&with&me.&&
Why?&Because&I&am&of&the&Earth,&the&chair&is&of&the&Earth,&the&bed&post&is&of&the&Earth,&the&
walls&are&of&the&Earth,&and&the&house,&the&carpets,&the&grass,&the&trees&-&&that&which&you&
touch,&that&which&you&see,&is&&that’s&you,&it’s&of&the&Earth&as&one&with&you&as&your&human&
physical&body.&&&
Okay,&now&let’s&look&at&the&follow:&let’s&look&at&human&beings.&When&you&see&a&human&being,&
that&human&being&is&real&&&&&but,&what&is&inside&that&human&being&&&&&&what’s&going&on&in&the&mind&&&&
that’s&not&real.&&
Have&look&inside&yourself.&What&are&those&thoughts?&Thoughts&are&not&real.&Why?&Can&you&
manifest&thoughts?&Actually&build&something&of&thoughts&&&&&like&a&chair?&&&
Fear:&are&you&able&to&build&something&of&fear&and&manifest&it?&No.&That’s&how&you&know&it’s&
not&real.&&
Let’s&say,&the&‘idea’&of&‘love’:&are&you&able&to&actually&manifest&love&&&&&&the&word&love&&&&&as&an&
idea&&&in&this&world?&No,&you’r&e&not&able&to.&&
War:&is&war&real?&No.&War&is&the&manifestation&of&an&idea,&of&a&thought,&it&is&not&&it&comes&
of&the&mind&of&thoughts,&of&an&illusioned&reality&within&thoughts,&experienced&and&played&-&out.&&
The&education&system,&is&that&real?&No.&It’s&&not&real.&&
Money:&is&money&real?&No.&Money&is&not&&it&is&from&an&idea.&Money&is&not&real,&because&of&
the&ideas&placed&with&&the&entire&collective&acceptance&of&money.&Is&money&real?&No.&&&
Are&the&governments&real?&No.&The&governments&are&also&&just&another&idea&manifested&of&all&
human&beings&collectively.&&
Another&example:&when&you&look&at&a&child,&when&a&child&plays,&when&they’re&little,&little&&&&
what&do&they&do?&They&always&touch,&they&always&chew,&they’re&always&playing&with&things&&&&&
the&sand,&the&grass&&&&[they]&put&it&inside&their&mouth.&What&are&they&playing&with?&They’re&
touching&what&is&real,&manifesting&themselves&as&one&with&what&exists.&&&
What&do&they&do&when&they&touch,&when&they&play?&They&are&playing&with&themselves,&really.&
If&one&&day&when,&I&don’t&know,&if&anyone&ever&incarnates&again&just&to&experience&themselves&
as&a&child&again&or&something:&it’s&amazing&&&&&we’ve&been&there&when&we&assist&children.&It’s&
amazing&what&they&do,&they&play&with&themselves,&they&touch&themselves,&it’s&an&amazing&
experience,&one&that&we&have&‘forgotten.’&But&have&we&really&forgotten&it?&Or&have&we&just&
never&really,&actually&understood&ourselves?&&
So,&therefore,&I&say:&what&is&the&difference&between&what&is&real&and&what&is&not&real?&What&is&
real,&is&what&you&see,&what&you&are&able&to&touch&&&&&and&that’s&what&you&work&with&in&every&
moment.&That’s&where&you&know&&&&&&‘I&am&here’;&when&only&what&exists&is&where&you&are&in&your&
physical&manifested&world&&&&&&here&&&&&nothing&going&on&here&(grabs&head).&&
That’s&where&&&the&moment&exists&&&&&&every&moment&&&&&&and&when&someone&walks&in,&that’s&real,&
that’s&in&your&&nothing&else&going&on&inside&you.&If&something&goes&on&in&your&head&&&&&
that’s&not&real.&Don’t&go&inside&here&(points&to&head),&because&what&exists&here&is&not&&real.&&&
For&instance,&this&chair&I’m&sitting&on&&&&&&&this&that&you&see&before&you&&&&&real.&The&chairs&you&
sit&on,&and&your&couches&in&your&house&&-&&&everything&of&the&Earth&is&real,&is&you,&is&one&with&
you,&and&that’s&where&you&know,&where&you&remain&withi&n&your&own&presence&as:&‘I&am&here.’&&&
What&is&not&real?&Governments,&money,&the&education&system…&Religion&&&&&is&religion&real?&No.&
Religion&is&also&coming&from&a&fucking&idea.&Is&spirituality&real?&No.&It’s&not&real.&&
Look:&everything&is&out&there&somewh&ere&&&&&&even&when&you&speak&the&words.&Speak&the&words:&
‘government’.&You&see,&it’s&like,&somewhere&out&there.&If&you&speak&‘education&system’,&it’s&
somewhere&out&there.&If&you&say&‘chair’&&&&it’s&here.&If&you&say&‘bed’&&&&&&it’s&here.&If&you&say&
‘carpet’&&&&&&it’s&&&here.&Again,&let’s&say,&if&you&say&‘guitar’&&&&&it’s&here.&If&you&say&‘tree’&&&&&it’s&here.&
Then&you&go&‘education&system’&&&&&god,&it’s&somewhere&out&there.&‘War’&&&&it’s&somewhere&out&
So,&human&beings,&to&earth&yourselves&means:&to&be&here.&Be&present&&&within&yourself&as&you&in&
your&world&within&what&is&real,&what&you&see&&&&&and&that’s&all&you&work&with&&&&&&that’s&it.&
Everything&here&(points&to&head)&is&not&real.&&
Thank&you&very&much.&&
This&is&Jack.
已投稿到:
以上网友发言只代表其个人观点,不代表新浪网的观点或立场。}

我要回帖

更多关于 碧之轨迹evo 中文 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信