baotou city. 1 in my citymemory)

如果这不是缘分,我怎能出现在贵校贴吧?【嘉兴学院吧】_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0成为超级会员,使用一键签到本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:121,691贴子:
如果这不是缘分,我怎能出现在贵校贴吧?收藏
If this is not the fate , how can I appear in your post bar?The first time i searching,install,and writing down here must be destined.Even such a long time never been to your city,it always in my dream,in my thoughts,in every cells.
操作步骤,案例分享,培训资料,你想找的都在这里,海量信息免费查寻!
I recalled my first step on this land,fresh an moist!everything was so so interesting to me.
回复1楼:you miss me?
H E L L O ,JiaXing, one part of my memory.
看不懂英文。。
information of mine: male,23years old,senior in campus of inner mongolia university of science and technology,which located in BaoTou.In may this year,i was in your campus with my girlfriend,Naturally,fond of one city because of someone.
看样子,四级给人的压力还挺大的,不过,哥们儿,你英语不错哦
冒泡泡゜○。○゜。O°o○。o゜○。゜O○。°゜o。O゜○。゜。泡泡゜O○。°○o°○o○゜o。O゜○。゜。゜O○。°○o°O○。゜。o冒泡泡゜○。○゜。O°o○。o゜○。゜O○。°咕噜○o°○o○゜o。O゜○。゜。泡泡゜O○。°○o°○o○゜o。O゜○。゜。゜O○。°○○。゜。o冒泡泡゜○。○゜。O°o○。o゜○。゜O○。°咕噜○o°○o○゜o。O゜○。゜。泡泡゜O○。°○o°○o○゜o。O゜○。゜。゜O○。°○o°O○。゜。o冒泡泡゜○。○゜。O°o○。o゜○。゜O○。°咕噜○o°○o○゜o。O゜○。゜。泡泡゜O○。°○o
the smells of your canteen still in my heart, how deliciouwas the lake water keeps clean ?or maybe some leaf drops on it.
last vocation,That's the honor of mine has one chance to XiTang which was TOP 10 in the our country for traveling with lover.
车型齐全,品牌齐全,现车供应!
North of the Yellow River,South of the Yangtze river,4years.we still together,U couldn't see this because u must preparing for the postgraduate entrance examsin your libruary.was there cold? Every year of this time,the message of your frostbite on your hand sorrowed me.why i let u leave,so far away from me....
登录百度帐号推荐应用君,已阅读到文档的结尾了呢~~
湖北省襄阳市2017届高三第一次调研测试英语试题 Word版含答案
扫扫二维码,随身浏览文档
手机或平板扫扫即可继续访问
湖北省襄阳市2017届高三第一次调研测试英语试题 Word版含答案
举报该文档为侵权文档。
举报该文档含有违规或不良信息。
反馈该文档无法正常浏览。
举报该文档为重复文档。
推荐理由:
将文档分享至:
分享完整地址
文档地址:
粘贴到BBS或博客
flash地址:
支持嵌入FLASH地址的网站使用
html代码:
&embed src='/DocinViewer--144.swf' width='100%' height='600' type=application/x-shockwave-flash ALLOWFULLSCREEN='true' ALLOWSCRIPTACCESS='always'&&/embed&
450px*300px480px*400px650px*490px
支持嵌入HTML代码的网站使用
您的内容已经提交成功
您所提交的内容需要审核后才能发布,请您等待!
3秒自动关闭窗口A success experience in my memory_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
A success experience in my memory
&&一个难忘的经历
阅读已结束,下载文档到电脑
想免费下载本文?
定制HR最喜欢的简历
你可能喜欢当前位置:
>>>In the depths of my memory, many things I did with my father..
In the depths of my memory, many things I did with my father still live. I call these things& 1&and love.I don’t remember my father ever getting into a swimming pool. But he did& 2&the water. Any kind of&3&ride seemed to give him pleasure.& 4& sometimes he took me along.But I never really liked being on the water, the way my father did. I liked being& 5&the water, moving through it, having it all around me. I was not a strong& 6&, or one who learned to swim early, for I had my&7&. But I loved being in the swimming pool close to my father’s office and& 8&those summer days with my father, who& 9&come by on a break. I needed him to see what I could do. My father would stand there in his suit, the& 0&person not in swimsuit.After swimming, I would go& 11&his office and sit on the wooden chair in front of his big desk, where he let me& 12&anything I found in his top desk drawer. Sometimes, if I was left alone at his desk while he worked in the lab, an assistant or a student might come in and tell me perhaps I shouldn’t be playing with his&13&. But my father always showed up and said easily, “Oh, no, it’s fine.” Sometimes he handed me coins and told me to get& 14&an ice cream…A poet once said, “We look at life once, the rest is memory.” And I think it is not only what we “look at once, in childhood” that determines our memories, but& 15&, in that childhood, look at us.小题1:A.hopeB.joyC.angerD.worry小题2:A.hateB.refuseC.praiseD.love小题3:A.boatB.busC.trainD.bike小题4:A.ButB.ThenC.AndD.Still小题5:A.onB.offC.byD.in小题6:A.swimmerB.riderC.walkerD.runner小题7:A.hopesB.likes C.rightsD.fears小题8:A.spendingB.savingC.wastingD.destroying小题9:A.shouldB.wouldC.had toD.could小题10:A.nextB.onlyC.otherD.last小题11:A.away fromB.out ofC.byD.inside小题12:A.put upB.break downC.play withD.work out小题13:A.fishing netB.office thingsC.wooden chair D.lab equipment小题14:A.the studentB.the assistantC.myself D.himself小题15:A.whichB.whoC.whatD.whose
题型:完形填空难度:中档来源:不详
小题1:B小题2:D小题3:A小题4:C小题5:D小题6:A小题7:D小题8:A小题9:B小题10:B小题11:D小题12:C小题13:B小题14:C小题15:B小题1:B第一个是“and”这个并列连接词,后面是“ love”,所以排除C和D,再结合文章开头和下文,文章开头说“在我的记忆深处,我与父亲一起做的许多事情现在仍然记忆犹新。下文说父亲曾经在游泳池看儿子游泳,游泳之后,儿子去父亲的办公室玩自己喜欢玩的东西。对作者来说当然是快乐的回忆。所以只能选B。小题2:D根据下文“Any kind of __23__ride seemed to give him pleasure.”和“ he loved to fish”,当然是选love。小题3:A与水有关的当然是乘船。小题4:C此题考查连词。上一句提到乘船给他乐趣,后面提到喜欢钓鱼,所以是递进关系。小题5:D此题考查介词。根据“moving through it”,而“it”指的是水,所以选D。小题6:A 下文提到游泳,所以选A。小题7:D前文提到作者没有很早学游泳,而且根据常理小孩子应该是害怕。小题8:A spend some time 构成固定搭配。花时间做……小题9:B would表示过去的一种习惯小题10:B only表示唯一的,由于别人都在那里游泳,都穿着泳衣,而父亲没有。小题11:D由后文sit on the wooden chair in front of his big desk可知进入父亲的办公室。小题12:C play with和……一起玩。小题13:B在办公室当然玩的是办公用品office things。小题14:C买冰淇淋是为自己myself买的小题15:B look at当然是人看,故用关系词who。
马上分享给同学
据魔方格专家权威分析,试题“In the depths of my memory, many things I did with my father..”主要考查你对&&日常生活类阅读,人物传记类阅读,故事类阅读,人生感悟类阅读&&等考点的理解。关于这些考点的“档案”如下:
现在没空?点击收藏,以后再看。
因为篇幅有限,只列出部分考点,详细请访问。
日常生活类阅读人物传记类阅读故事类阅读人生感悟类阅读
日常生活类阅读:日常生活这一话题主要涉及人们衣食住行等方面的活动。这一话题的选材主要针对人们日常的工作,生活以及学习情况。做这一类题时,最主要的是要把握好人物的活动内容,时间和地点。人物传记类阅读:本类型选材主要是名人轶事。人物传记的叙述线索也常常以时间为序。内容一般不是一个人的生活流水账,而是选取主人公一些重要的人生阶段或生活片段来展开叙述。阅读时要把握主人公在此阶段发生的事对他本身或他人有什么重要的意义和影响。 故事类阅读:文章一般描述的是某一件具体事情的发生发展或结局,有人物、时间、地点和事件。命题往往从故事的情节、人物或事件的之间的关系、作者的态度及意图、故事前因和后果的推测等方面着手,考查学生对细节的辨认能力以及推理判断能力。阅读这类材料时,同学们一定要根据主要情节掌握文章主旨大意,同时抓住每一个细节,设身处地根据文章内容揣摩作者的态度和意图,根据情节展开想象,即使是碰到深层理解题也可迎刃而解。故事类阅读注意:初中生接触到的阅读材料大都是故事类。阅读故事类的材料,应该抓住人物线索、地点线索、时间线索和情节发展线索。特别注意的是,以上线索往往是并存的。因为情节的发展总是涉及到人物的变化、时间的推移、场景的变换等。而阅读材料后的阅读理解往往会围绕这些内容设计一些事实类的理解题。凡事实类的理解题都可以从阅读材料的表层文字中找到答案。在阅读故事类短文时,应理解文章的深层含义,也就是它的主题。在此需要注意的是,现在的阅读理解题在测试事实类的理解题的同时,往往有一道推理类理解测试题.人生感悟类阅读:这类文章所涉及的人生道理和感悟也许平常我们在做这类阅读题的时候可能见过,所以注意不要把自己的日常经验带到考试中。阅读这类题目,要注意阅读各段的首句和末句,因为往往它就是这段的中心句或者是作者的观点所在。英语阅读题技巧:(一)阅读的技巧&&& 1.阅读时不要出声,要养成快速阅读的好习惯。&&& 2.阅读时不要逐字阅读,要养成以意群为单位阅读的好习惯。&&& 3.学会找关键词、关键句。关键句通常位于段落的开头或结尾。&&& 4.学会根据上下文猜测生词的词义。(二)答题的技巧&&& 1.通读全文,了解大意。&&& 2.带着问题,复读原文。&&& 3.理解识别,推断归纳。&&& 4.复核检查,确保无误。人生感悟英语格言:1、Great minds have purpose, others have wishes.杰出的人有着目标,其他人只有愿望。2、Being single is better than being in an unfaithful relationship.比起谈着充满欺骗的恋爱,单身反而更好。3、If you find a path with no obstacles, it probably doesn’t lead anywhere.太容易的路,可能根本就不能带你去任何地方。4、Getting out of bed in winter is one of life’s hardest mission.冬天,将自己从被窝里掏出来,是人生最难的任务之一了。5、The future is scary but you can’t just run to the past cause it’s familiar.未来会让人心生畏惧,但是我们却不能因为习惯了过去,就逃回过去。6、I love it when I catch you looking at me then you smile and look away.我喜欢这样的时刻:我抓到你正在看我,你笑了,然后害羞地别过脸去。7、Having a calm smile to face with being disdained indicates kind of confidence.被轻蔑的时候能平静的一笑,这是一种自信。8、Success is the ability to go from one failure to another with no loss of enthusiasm.成功是,你即使跨过一个又一个失敗,但也沒有失去热情。9、Not everything that is faced can be changed, but nothing can be changed until it is faced.并不是你面对了,任何事情都能改变.但是,如果你不肯面对,那什么也变不了。10、A guy who whispers in your ears, saying ” It’s alright, I’m here.” Holds you when you’re sad, and treasures everything about you. That’s the guy I want to give my heart to.那个人会在耳边轻声说:没事,我在这。在你悲伤时给你依靠,与你相关的,他都珍视。有这样的人,我爱定了。11、Dream wh go
be what you want to be, because you have only one life and one chance to do all the things you want to do.做你想做的梦吧,去你想去的地方吧,成为你想成为的人吧,因为你只有一次生命,一个机会去做所有那些你想做的事。12、We all have moments of desperation. But if we can face them head on, that’s when we find out just how strong we really are.我们都有绝望的时候,只有在勇敢面对时,我们才知道我们有多坚强。13、If they throw stones at you, don’t throw back, use them to build your own foundation instead.如果别人朝你扔石头,就不要扔回去了,留着作你建高楼的基石。14、If your happiness depends on what somebody else does, I guess you do have a problem.如果你的快乐与否取决于别人做了什么,我想,你真的有点问题。15、When there’s no expectation, losing won’t bring hurt, gaining makes you surprised.不去期望。失去了不会伤心,得到了便是惊喜。16、Sometimes your plans don’t work out because God has better ones.有时候,你的计划不奏效,是因为上天有更好的安排。17、How much truth of heart in one’s life is told in a joke?一辈子,有多少真心话,是以玩笑的方式说了出去?18、A relationship should be between two people, not the whole world.爱情是两个人的事,与旁人无关。19、You can’t have a better tomorrow if you don’t stop thinking about yesterday.如果你无法忘掉昨天,就不会有一个更好的明天。20、Today, give a stranger one of your smiles. It might be the only sunshine he sees all day.今天,给一个陌生人送上你的微笑吧。很可能,这是他一天中见到的唯一的阳光。
发现相似题
与“In the depths of my memory, many things I did with my father..”考查相似的试题有:
31076115659026513215489716646658931}

我要回帖

更多关于 smog in my city 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信