y w r7.5in是啥意思?

以上内容摘取自《铬渣生物解毒实验研究.pdf》,若想查看原文格式,请如果您觉得不放心或未尽人意,请复制链接到电脑端访问(同时支持支付宝和微信支付)。13,493 accepted answers
Why am I unable to launch MATLAB after upgrading to OS X 10.8 or later?
13,493 accepted answers
Latest activity
0 accepted answers
on 1 Oct 2015
13,493 accepted answers
141 views (last 30 days)
141 views (last 30 days)
After upgrading to OS X Mountain Lion, or OS X Mavericks, or OS X Yosemite, I am no longer able to start MATLAB. It either completely refuses to launch without any errors, or it shows the error &MATLAB cannot be opened because of a problem&.
13,493 accepted answers
Direct link to this answer:
13,493 accepted answers
&Accepted answer
When MATLAB fails to start-up correctly following a major Operating System (OS) update, the issue is usually caused by a change to the OS's Windowing System or a change to your computer's MAC address configuration. Both of these issues have been known to pop-up following an update to OS X.For MATLAB R2013b and higher, do not perform the steps below, contact MathWorks installation support instead.For releases of MATLAB prior to R2012b, MATLAB used 'X11' as it's primary Windowing System, which has since been replaced by XQuartz.
As a result, whether you did an upgrade on top of your existing OS X or if you did a clean installation you will need to reinstall XQuartz for MATLAB R2012a and below. XQuartz can be downloaded from here:-------If MATLAB isn't able to open after reinstalling XQuartz, the issue may be Java related. For MATLAB releases prior to R2013b MATLAB requires Apple's Java 6, which can be downloaded from here:Once it is installed you should be able to launch MATLAB. However, if you are still having issues, please contact MathWorks installation support.
0 accepted answers
0 accepted answers
0 accepted answers
To make Matlab 2010 or earlier run on Yosemite (10.10) or later you need the following steps:1. Yosemite does not come with X11. You need to install it - use XQuartz 2.7.7. It is possible the XQuartz Installer will not install in the right folder. Make sure the X11 folder is in /opt (/opt/X11).2. To enable help menus and doc browsers you need to install Matlab Java Patch.Unfortunately, Mathworks released the patch tied to individual Matlab versions starting with 2101a. In order to install it with Matlab 2010a/b you need to copy the patch files in "patch" folder of the release into the Java folder of the contents of Matlab 2010a/b. Alternately, you can edit the script "main.scpt" inside the resources/scripts folder of the contents of the patch app, to replace all instances of the target version to the version you want to patch and then run the app.
0 accepted answers
0 accepted answers
I also had issues launching MATLAB R2013a off my computer after upgrading from Mountain Lion to Mavericks. I contacted the MathWorks Support Team and they tried to help. I really appreciate the time and advice they provided, but my issue is unfortunately still unresolved.I followed all four procedures recommended by the help page on MATLAB Central "Why am I unable to launch MATLAB after upgrading to OS X Mountain Lion or OS X Mavericks?" but they still have not solved my issue.First, I uninstalled XQuartz through two methods to make sure there was nothing on my system. I restarted my computer after steps 1 and 2.1. Went to Utilities and trashed XQUartz
2. Followed the XQuartz wikipage and made the following commands via terminal:launchctl unload /Library/LaunchAgents/org.macosforge.xquartz.startx.plist
sudo launchctl unload /Library/LaunchDaemons/org.macosforge.xquartz.privileged_startx.plist
sudo rm -rf /opt/X11* /Library/Launch*org.macosforge.xquartz.* /Applications/Utilities/XQuartz.app /etc/*paths.d/*XQuartz
sudo pkgutil --forget org.macosforge.xquartz.pkgSecondly, I uninstalled X11 by the next two steps. I restarted my computer after steps 1 and 2.1. open /opt -& trashing x11
2. Entered the following commands in terminal:sudo rm /usr/X11Next I uninstalled MATLAB2013Ra, deactivated my license, and then reinstalled MATLAB2013Ra. When I double click on the Activate.app the application says that my license is active, so we now know that is not an issue.Lastly, I performed the:/Applications/MATLAB_&release&_Student.app/etc/maci64/lmutil lmhostid
MATLAB and Simulink resources for Arduino, LEGO, and Raspberry Pi
Discover what MATLAB(R) can do for your career.
Opportunities for recent engineering grads.
MATLAB Academy
New to MATLAB?
An Error Occurred
Unable to complete the action because of changes made to the page. Reload the page to see its updated state.
Select Your Country
Choose your country to get translated content where available and see local events and offers. Based on your location, we recommend that you select: .
You can also select a location from the following list:
(Fran?ais)
(Italiano)
Switzerland
Asia Pacific
(简体中文)}

我要回帖

更多关于 in石器时代7.5 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信