试着改变自己英文怎么说
08-12-02 &匿名提问
请登录后再发表评论!
try to change myself
请登录后再发表评论!
Be trying changing self 如果今后你有什么不知道的,无论是汉译英还是英译汉,你直接在百度词典里面就能搜索到了
请登录后再发表评论!
Try to change their
请登录后再发表评论!这些是最新的这些是最热门的版权声明声明:本站发布的资源均来自互联网,仅供交流学习之用,请勿作商业用途,所有资源版权归原作者所有。改变不了世界,那就试着改变自己 这句话用英文怎么写
凝帝系列555lSv
One cannot change the world, therefore one must try to change oneself.用 one (一个人)比用 you 客观.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
you can not change the world, that you can change yourself.
Modify yourself if you cannot change the world.
I can't change the world that I can try to change myself
Although there is no way to change the worid, you can adapt yourself to the word.
扫描下载二维码改变自己英语一:Changing OurselvesFrom my point of view, we should change ourselves when the situation can’t be changed any more. Difficulties hide in every corner of our life so we have to face them at times. But the problem is that we sometimes are not able to change the challenging situations at all as our abilities are limited. When it comes, we’d better change our attitude towards these difficulties. Only in this way can we get rid of the tough surroundings and be happy.Something like that happened to me once. There was a time when I was laughed at by my classmates while I was walking. I was puzzled so I asked them why they laughed at me. One of them told me that the way I walked was very strange and funny. I was sad but I just couldn’t change the way I walked. And the situation of being laughed at by those people didn’t stop. Therefore, I changed my attitude towards the incident. I ignored those comments on me and walked as I used to. The comments soon disappeared and I was so glad to have succeeded in the quiet war.So in my opinion, we should change ourselves first and then the situation can be changed at last. It is very difficult for us to change our surroundings but much easier to change ourselves. People around us will see our change, after which they may change their attitude toward us.二:Changing OurselvesChange is indispensable to life a action, perhaps, you will change their career, maybe you‘ll change your status, but whatever oneself forever is the most important.Change, can make you more harmonious and his colleagues, can make you look more excellent, can make other people to you is very satisfied, can make you more up a level! Change, is the best choice.A young man came to work in a company, at first he hold all kinds of lofty goals want to do a great business, The company all the way up and out, as in his he is like air, invisible, and generally feel it, as does not exist generally...... Various pressures and prompted him to want to dissatisfaction with another company to begin his work, the new journey, but a best friends said to him, "now find a proper
is not easy, why don‘t you look at yourself, then decide?" He embraced the idea of try stayed. Indeed he found, his own performance is not outstanding, the attitude is not friendly to colleagues, to work isn‘t aggressive enough... Finally he a rude awakening, after that, he became more friendly, active, work hard...... Also no longer as usual go it alone, when he again meet the best friends, the young man has been promoted as a manager.Change yourself, change is successful state before, try to change their shortcomings, will give you a brilliant!!!!! Once, in near the exam in a week for several times, test, I lost, in the heart a remorseful, feel that they couldn‘t save good grades, is change reminds me, make me change the learning methods, won the final victory.Change your, make oneself more outstanding, more perfect, let life shine for change.三:Changing Ourselves"The objective conditions is not changed, can only change yourself." See this sentence, I recognized that is the truth. As a junior high school student learning is a top priority. But I give parents play has made a lot of trouble. Deal with the books all day, but the play is necessary, I will persist. The ancients cloud: fish and bear's paw cake and have it. But I don't believe the truth is, I will try to thank. Fish and bear's paw to all my bag! I want to learn to play and don't give up. But this time I again wrong, don't learn together, playing a hope. In these circumstances, I chose one, I began to study the change and become a good study darling female. In my eyes, you are learning the gold medal, in order to you, I change yourself! To the moon and stars twinkling in the sun and the moon, the clouds hide themselves, to cover themselves, and to rain clouds and show myself to the earth, and bury themselves raindrops, and you? You have to change your own? For you,I still to change myself...四:Changing OurselvesChange is indispensable to life a action, perhaps, you will change their career, maybe you‘ll change your status, but whatever oneself forever is the most important.Change, can make you more harmonious and his colleagues, can make you look more excellent, can make other people to you is very satisfied, can make you more up a level! Change, is the best choice.A young man came to work in a company, at first he hold all kinds of lofty goals want to do a great business, The company all the way up and out, as in his he is like air, invisible, and generally feel it, as does not exist generally...... Various pressures and prompted him to want to dissatisfaction with another company to begin his work, the new journey, but a best friends said to him, ""now find a proper
is not easy, why don‘t you look at yourself, then decide?"" He embraced the idea of try stayed. Indeed he found, his own performance is not outstanding, the attitude is not friendly to colleagues, to work isn‘t aggressive enough... Finally he a rude awakening, after that, he became more friendly, active, work hard...... Also no longer as usual go it alone, when he again meet the best friends, the young man has been promoted as a manager.Change yourself, change is successful state before, try to change their shortcomings, will give you a brilliant!!!!! Once, in near the exam in a week for several times, test, I lost, in the heart a remorseful, feel that they couldn‘t save good grades, is change reminds me, make me change the learning methods, won the final victory.Change your, make oneself more outstanding, more perfect, let life shine for change.五:Changing OurselvesThings in the world are changing.People are changing and every creature is changing. Changing is a neutral word. We can’t judge it is good or bad in general, because every coin has two sides. But sometimes we need to change, because it is good for us. Sometimes we will meet some difficult or uncomfortable situation. When we are not able to change it, we need to change ourselves. If both of us refuse to budge, the problem would not be solved. Sometimes we need to chan sometimes we need to change our vi sometimes sometimes we need to be strong.Changing ourselves according to the specific situation is good for us.作文:看完本文,记得打分哦:很好下载Doc格式文档马上分享给朋友:?知道苹果代表什么吗实用文章,深受网友追捧比较有用,值得网友借鉴没有价值,写作仍需努力相关作文:网友评论本类热门48小时热门【一定会改变自己】的英文是什么?_百度知道
【一定会改变自己】的英文是什么?
提问者采纳
比如说I will surely change myself.
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
改变自己的相关知识
其他2条回答
must change myself
I will change myself to be the No. 1 I will definitely change myself and become the no. 1. I'm sure I can change myself and become the No.1
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁}

我要回帖

更多关于 改变自己而成功的例子 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信