英语填词技巧词

初中英语短文填词Jim wants to borrow a book from the l______.He comes to the library with Jack.They can't see any a______ in it,but only some robots s______ there.Then Jim says to the robot"Hey,give me the book."But the robot doesn't w______.Then Jack tells him,"You m______ say 'please'first when you want to borrow something from him."So does Jim.Then the robot b______ the book.But this time Jim can't take the book out of the robot's h______.Jack tells him again."You must say'Thank you'b______ you take the book."So Jim says"Oh,t_____ you very much,Mr.Robot."The robot smiles and g______ the book to him.
Jim wants to borrow a book from the library.He comes to the library with Jack.They can' t see any assistants in it,but only some robots standing there.Then Jim says to the robot,"Hey,give me the book ."But the robot doesn't work.Then Jack tells him."Se does Jim .The robot brings the book .but this time Jim can't take the book out of the robot's hand.Jack tells him again ,"You must say'Thank you'before you take the book .“So Jim says 'Oh ,thank you very much ,Mr Robot."The robot smiles and gives the book to him.中间的那个填must
为您推荐:
1. library
2. Librarian 图书管理员
1、library 2、? 3、stand 4、work 5、must 6、brings 7、hands 8、before 9、thank 全是一般现在时。。 第二个空果断不知道,猜想是assistant,但是初中学这个词了吗? 看看别人的答案。
library/ /standing/work/must/brings/hands/before/thank/gives 第二个真想不出来,老了。
library、assistants、standing、work、must、brings、hand、before、 thank、gives、望采纳、谢啦~
扫描下载二维码高中知识点
鲁教版(五四学制)(,)人教版(五四学制)(,)牛津上海版(,)冀教版(,)北师大版(,)人教新目标版(,)牛津译林版(,)外研版(,)仁爱版(,)牛津深圳版(广州沈阳通用)七(,)鲁教版(五四学制)(,)牛津上海版(,)冀教版(,)北师大版(,)人教新目标版(,)牛津译林版(,)外研版(,)仁爱版(,)牛津深圳版(广州沈阳通用)八(,)鲁教版(五四学制)(,)北京课改版(,)牛津上海版(,)外研版(,)仁爱版(,)牛津深圳版(广州沈阳通用)九(,)牛津上海版(,)
初中知识点
[地区导航]
&& 资料信息
文档属性:737K ppt | 适用地区:,
审核站长: [] []
时间: 16:09:00 上传 |
19:14:00 审核
扣点数:1.00 点
[] 共有0人评价
标签:填词,短文,英语,高考
套卷:暂无
专辑:暂无
用于QQ、MSN等聊天平台,直接粘贴发送
用于嵌入到各种BBS论坛或者签名中
HTML代码:
用于粘贴到网站、微博或者博客里面
资料评价 下载地址 相关下载
1、本网站资料下载权限只对会员开放。如您需要对该资料进行下载,请先申请成为本网站会员,方可进行操作。具体操作步骤请点击【】进行查阅。未经本站明确许可,任何网站不得非法盗窃链接或抄袭本站资源,如需进行引用,请注明资源来源自学科网并标明网址。
2、请在下载资料前对资料信息进行详细阅读,您需要具有资料所标示的下载等级、下载所需的相应权限和足够的点数或者储值方可对该资料进行下载。如果对应项目不符,请点击【】,进行充值,升级到相应的权限,再进行下载操作。
3、网站资料均提供多个下载地址,以满足众多用户同时下载的需求。您可选择适合的地址进行下载,多次点击同一资料的不同地址下载,不重复扣除点数。如有发生不能下载的情况,请您临时关闭所使用电脑的防火墙,或者更改电脑的安全等级,后再进行操作。
4、如您发现资料存在质量问题或无法下载,请点击【】,进入投诉页面,填写信息或发表评论对该资料进行投诉。我们会对您的投诉进行跟进和处理,如核实情况属实,我们会对您当次的下载进行补偿,原数返还您消耗的点数。同时,本网站也慎重提示所有浏览者,如网站进行信息核实后发现您的投诉不符合实际情况,将会您的诬告情况进行严重的处罚。
5、本网站大部分教学资源为会员自助式自主上传,如有版权侵犯的情况,请和本网站工作人员联系,我们将在三个工作日内进行改正。
6、如未找到您所需要的资料,请到点击学科网论坛【】,在这里提出您的需求,我们会竭尽全力满足您的需求。
下载权限: 普通/高级用户(扣1.00普通点)&网校通用户(免费)&普通用户()
提示:本自然月内重复下载不再扣除
普通下载通道
高级会员通道
绑定IP会员通道
该用户其他资料
谁下载了这份试卷
&& 热门推荐
客服热线:010-57
传真:010-
商务合作:010-
Copyright© Phoenix E-Learning Corporation, All Rights Reserved
北京市公安局海淀分局备案号:
京ICP证080135号 上传我的文档
 下载
 收藏
该文档贡献者很忙,什么也没留下。
 下载此文档
正在努力加载中...
下载积分:1000
内容提示:英语填词
文档格式:DOC|
浏览次数:3|
上传日期: 17:56:15|
文档星级:
该用户还上传了这些文档
官方公共微信2014年中考英语短文填空题专项复习题(附答案)
您现在的位置:&&>>&&>>&&>>&&>>&&>>&正文
2014年中考英语短文填空题专项复习题(附答案)
作者:佚名 资料来源:网络 点击数: &&&
2014年中考英语短文填空题专项复习题(附答案)
本资料为WORD文档,请点击下载地址下载
文 章来源 莲山 课 件 w w w.5Y k J. c oM 短文
难度:★★★☆☆&Have you ever tried shopping online? What about talking with strangers through the Internet? Of& (1)________, yes.(2)________ the development of society, the Internet is playing a more and more important pa more and more people, especially teenagers show great (3)________ in the Internet.If we teenagers are crazy about (4)________ games or chatting online, it will definitely have (5)________ influence on our study and health.&Things is getting even (6)________; it may make us get tired of everything (7)________ surfing the net.We should (8)________ more time reading good books, novels or news reports on the Internet.In (9)________ word, the Internet makes our life convenient and colorful, (10)________ we should still learn the way to make full use of it properly.(二)& &难度:★★★☆☆&True friends are hard to find.Often you thought you could believe in someone, but later he or she may let you (1)________.&A true friend is sometimes a person who will always be there for you.Through good times or (2)________&& times, they will stand by your side.They will not (3)________& you alone when things get difficult.They will accept you& (4)________ trying to change you.A friend will bring new and exciting things into your life and make it richer.&True friends will keep your worst secrets as you will keep theirs.They will (5)________ honest and you can always believe in them.If you talk to someone who you believe in, you don't have to worry about what you may say.We can enjoy this freedom only with (6)________.&Friendship is a two&way street.To find a true friend and keep the friendship between you, you must do the (7)________ thing as well.Be there for your friends when (8)________ are in need and share the good times with them.Offer them the same things they give to you.Friendship will break quickly if only one person is giving and putting effort into it.&You will find that there is nothing more valuable (有价值的) than having (9)________ true friend by your side to share life with, just (10)________ someone says, “There is nothing on this earth more to be prized (珍惜) than true friendship”.&(三)&难度:★★★☆☆&When you're busy or stressed, don't forget your hobbies, such as listening to (1)________, reading and play&ing ball games.If eating makes you& (2)________ better, you can go to your favourite restaurant to& (3)________ a delicious meal.& Parents may not think that it is (4)________ to watch TV.(5)________, if you are worried (6)________ your English and don't know how to improve (7)________, why not watch some English TV programmes?&If you're feeling bad about your weight and don't know (8)________ to do, why not go walking or jogging?& Finally, trying to keep your worries to y ourself can make them worse.I like to share my problems with my friends.They always give me useful (9)________.If you don't know who to talk to, you can always write (10)________ me.You're never alone.(四)难度:★★★☆☆&Every day when Kathy came home from school, her cat Mimi would run to greet her.Then Kathy would pick up Mimi and gave her (1)_ _______ hug (拥抱).One day, Kathy came home (2)________ her cat wasn't there.Her mom told her that Mimi had died.Kathy felt so sad.&&& Most of people all over the world have (3)________. Maybe you have a pet, and maybe some of your friends do, too.A pet can be a special friend, and you might think of him or her (4)________ a member of the family.A pet can (5)________ with you or just be with you when you don't feel like talking.You are (6)________ when a pet dies.You may not feel anything at all.That's OK.Or you may feel like crying and that's OK, too.&&&& Kathy decided& to talk with (7)________ parents about how she was feeling.She wanted to (8)________ about some things she didn't understand, like where Mimi went (9)________ death.Kathy's parents answered her questions in the best way the y could.They told her (10)________ was OK to be sad when animals died and it was not silly at all.They told her to keep a new animal when she wanted to.(五)& 难度:★★★☆☆&If you think of after&school activities as a waste of time, you are wrong! After&school activities help us grow up in many (1)________.Above all, they offer us chances to practice (2)________ we learn in class.(3)________ various activities, we can also learn more about today's society (社会) and a lot of new things that we can't learn from our books.What's more, they help to develop our abilities that we need (4)________ for our studies now and for our work and life in the future.& We are busy with our studies in school, so after school we all need to (5)________ ourselves.After&school activities just make it possible (6)________ us to breathe (7)________ air and remove tiredness.Then, we can pay (8)________ to our studies and achieve good results.& Some after&school activities will make us useful (9)________ helpful to others.Some can keep us strong and healthy, some may even change our life.So, all the students, get out and take (10)________ active part in various after&school activities!(六)难度:★★★☆☆&Our cities are crowded.Now cities are (1)________ of cars.Something will have to be done to change (2)________.What will the cars of tomorrow be (3)________?Little cars may some day (4)________ the place of today's big cars.If everyone drives little cars in the future there will be less (5)________ in the air.We can breathe clean and fresh air.There will also be more space (6)________ parking cars in cities, and (7)________ streets will be less crowded.The space for a usual car (8)________ we use today is enough for three little cars.The little cars will cost much less to own and be safer to (9)________.What is (10)________, these little cars can go about 65 kilometers per hour.(七)难度:★★★☆☆&How much do you know about American schools? They are quite different from (1)________ in China.In America, (2)________ the beginning of the term, students must (3)________ their courses and teachers first.While in China, students usually have no chances to select their courses and teachers. Selecting is very important for your grades in America.So at (4)________ first term, don't select too many cour ses, (5)________ you'll feel very nervous and it may infl uence your study.Then you have to (6)________ for help from teaching plans.There is some information about subjects, time arranging, marks and textbooks.At the same (7)________, you must choose the teachers.Different teacher s have (8)________ teaching methods.If the teacher is called “killer” by the last grade, many students will give (9)________ choosing him.(10)________ this kind of teacher will leave too much homework, too many exams and give too low grades.(八)难度:★★★☆☆&& TV is one of the most important things of the day.Many people like to (1)________ TV.TV brings (2)________ outside world closer to people's homes.Some people say the world is smaller (3)________ before because of TV.What's going on in (4)________ countries? How do people live in places far away? Is (5)________ a good sports game somewhere? What's living in the deepest part of the sea?If you want to answer these and other kinds of (6)________, just turn (7)________ the TV.You can see a lot and learn a lot.Of course, people can also learn if they read or (8)________ to the radio.But with TV they can learn better and more easily.Why? Because people can listen and watch (9)________ the same time.TV helps to open our eyes.TV also helps (10)________ to open our mind.TV often gives us new ideas.We learn newer and better ways of doing something on TV.(九)难度:★★★☆☆&Baby animals have lots of stories.These baby animals (1)________ up in different ways.Some animals are born helpless but (2)________ mothers protect them.(3)________ newborn kangaroo stays in its mother's pouch.She closes her eyes (4)________ at least five months.A newborn monkey is (5)________ weak to walk.He is carrie d (6)________ his mother.Other baby animals walk soon after they're born.They learn to run with their mother (7)________ danger is near.Some baby animals are born in a (8)________ that is safe, while other baby animals may be born in (9)________ places.Baby wolves are born in large holes.A baby elephant is born on open, grassy land.Animals that (10)________ their mothers' milk are called mammals (哺乳动物).They are interesting to study.(十)难度:★★★☆☆Mr.Ellis is very old.He has seen many changes in his hometown.He knows that things& are (1)________ now.But he never forgets (2)________ old days.He likes to talk about (3)________.He often talks about his favourite birds, the robins (知更鸟).“When I was a boy, these houses were not here.There were wide fields and tall trees.Every spring robins would come.Thousands of them would fly up to the north (4)________ the south.They (5)________ the winter in the south.Some would build their nests (巢) (6)________ the trees near our houses.(7)________ people started to cut down trees, and they (8)________ more houses.The robins stopped coming.They couldn't build their nests near our houses because there were no (9)________.”& “Now (10)________ are too many houses and too many roads.There are no places for the robins.They don't come any more.”(十一)难度:★★★☆☆&Last Sunday my father and I went fishing.We got up very (1)________ that day.When we (2)________ home, the moon could still be seen in the sky.The morning air was cool and I felt wind (3)________ my face.This made us very comfortable.We laughed and talked all the way while we were ri&ding our (4)________.By about six we were already sitting (5)________ the river.Fishing is not (6)________.If you want to be successful, you must be very careful.That day we had another good catch.We caught a lot of fish and enjoyed (7)________ very much.It was late when we (8)________ home.We felt a little tired (9) ________ happy.Fishing is (10)________ very good sport.I like it very much.(十二)难度:★★★☆☆&Hi, everyone, I've been in Xuzhou for over a week now.I'm having a (1)________ time.(2)________ the first five days I visited some tourist attractions―Yunlong Lake, Yunlong Hill, Guishan Han Tomb (汉墓), etc.Most (3)________ were crowded with tourists, so yesterday I went shopping and (4)________ some souvenirs.Today I went to (5)________ interesting art gallery.I got lost on my way back to the hotel, but it didn't matter―I found a really good market (6)________ lots of small shops.I ate in the hotel the first night, but usually I went out and had dinner in a restaurant (7)________ the food was fantastic.I've (8)________ a lot of money, but it's certainly worth it.I like people in Xuzhou.(9)________ are such nice people! I've taken many (10)________ so you'll be able to see for yourself when I come back home next Wednesday.See you then!(十三)难度:★★★☆☆&Believe it or not: the more TV you watch, the less happiness you get.This is the result of (1)________ new study.It shows that unhappy people watch more TV than (2)________ people.Well, you may say that you enjoy (3)________ TV.In fact, TV gives you (4)________ for a short time, but unhappiness for a long time.Why? It is because, if you watch TV, you cannot take (5)________ in many other good& activities.And sometimes, (6)________ you are unhappy, you usually prefer being a couch potato (整天坐在沙发上看电视的人), right? Watching TV is relaxing (7)________ you.Then if you want to be happy, what should you do? You can (8)________ newspapers, visit (9)________ friends, go to parties...but don't watch television all the time.Now turn (10)________ the TV, and take a walk outside.It's the first step to being happy!(十四)& 难度:★★★☆☆&Most of us have probably heard of Mickey Mouse, Donald Duck, and many other famous Disney characters.Perhaps we have even seen (1)________ in movies.But have you ever been to Disneyland? In fact, (2)________ are now several different Disneyland amusement parks (3)________ the world.Disneyland is (4)________ amusement park, but we can (5)________ call it a theme park.It has all the normal attractions that you can find at an amusement park, but it also has a theme.The theme, of course, is Disney movies and Disney characters.For (6)________, you can find a roller coaster in (7)________ amusement parks, but in Disneyland, the theme of the roller coaster is Disney cha&racters.This (8)________ that you can find Disney characters all over the roller coaster.You can also watch Disney movies, (9)________ in Disney restaurants, (10)________ buy Disney gifts.And you can see Disneycharacters walking around Disneyland all the time!(十五)难度:★★★☆☆I'm John Wood, a doctor at a famous Boston hospital.During the first two years of high school, I found biology very (1)________.My report cards always said things like “must study hard” or “John shouldn't choose science classes”.(2)________ was really terrible for someone who had always dreamed (3)________ becoming a doctor.I lost confidence, so I left high school at sixteen and (4)________ working at a supermarket.One evening I saw a documentary about Albert Einstein.According to the documentary, Einstein had done really badly (5)________ school.I began to think that Einstein could succeed, then I may (6)________ a chan ce, too.I didn't want to leave my job, (7)________ I decided to go to night school to finish high school.Two years (8)________, I went to (9)________ medical university.I've often thought I should contact the reporter of the Einstein's (10)________ and thank him.As for the biology teacher, I might contact her, too, one day―but not to thank her!(十六)难度:★★★★☆ &She i s Liu Hui, a middle school student in Anhui, one of the “stay&at&home children” in her town.Liu Hui is 12 years old and lives (1)________ her sister.Her parents left home to (2)________ money in big cities when she was only four.Liu Hui has to take (3)________ of her younger sister.They have to stay at home alone (4)________ they have to go to school in the town.“I used to feel (5)________ without my parents at home,” she said, “but now I know (6)________ they do so.They have to go away to make money for us so that we can live (7)________ better life.”Every day, Liu Hui gets up at 6:30 a.m.and cooks (8)________.Then the two girls go to school.They have supper at 6:00 p .m.Then Liu Hui does housework and (9)________ her sister with her homework.She usually goes to bed at 9:30 p.m. Though busy, Liu Hui is still the best student in her class.She said, “My life is OK.But I still hope my parents will come back and live with (10)________.” (十七) 难度:★★★★☆Born in the city, I regard the country life as something far away.I'm used to (1)________ in the city, even the noises and pollution.I have (2)________ been to the country.Nature is a strange word to me.This summer I had (3)________ opportunity to go with my parents on a visit to the countryside.(4)________ the first time in my life I have the experience with the country life.This is a small village far from cities.The (5)________ here is simple.It is different from the city life.There are few cars or other traffic on the way.The air is (6)________.The people are friendly.They& are not as busy as people in big cities.Everywhere you can find them bathing (7)________ the sun.They (8)________ clean water.They enjoy the quiet life very much.What's more, here you can (9)________ the sound of nature.You can see the children playing with water in the river and the dogs running after th e people.All these make a wonderful picture of countryside.(10)________ I love the country life!(十八)难度:★★★★☆&School education is very important and useful.The students both learn know&ledge and get (1)________ education.Yet, no one can learn everything from (2)________.The scientists, such as Edison, Newton, Galileo and Einstein, didn't learn everything from school.They learned a lot of knowledge (3)________ school or in practice by themselves.A teacher, even he knows a lot, can't (4)________ his students everything.The teacher's (5)________ is to show his students how to learn, how to read and how to think.A good teacher (6)________ rich experience in teaching can teach his students the methods of study.Through these methods the students are (7)________ to learn and get a lot of things by themselves.Usually (8)________ is very easy for the students to remember some knowledge, (9)________ it is very difficult to use it for problems.If a teacher really shows the students the ability of how to (10)________ knowledge, it means the teacher has learned lots of knowledge by himse lf (or herself).The success in learning shows he or she knows how to study.(十九)难度:★★★★☆&China has the largest number of smokers in the world.Each year, about one million Chinese die (1)________ smoking&related illnesses.Official statistics (统计) in 2012 showed that China (2)________ 300 million smokers, with another 540 million people forced to breathe in.China began taking part in (3)________ World Health Organization Framework Convention on Tobacco Control (《世界烟草控制框架公约》) in 2006.Governments at different levels have paid more (4)________ to tobacco control in the last few years.Beijing, Shanghai and Hangzhou have tobacco control rules.Half of China's public health institutions have been non&smoking spaces (5)________ 2011.Smoking in some indoor public spaces and special (6)________ work spaces has not been allowed since January, 2012.Selling tobacco to (7)________ younger than 18 is not allowed.The seller should ask the buyer to (8)________ his or her ID card if he can not see (9)________ old the buyer is.For others and for yourself, please give (10)________ smoking.(二十)难度:★★★★☆&Tuesday, 4th May Hurray! I've just met my all&time hero―Wong Kam&Po.I've seen him many times (1)________ television, but it was fantastic to meet him in person because (2)________ is my favourite sport.I'd love to be a professional cyclist (自行车手) one day.I arrived at Shangri&La Hotel on Sunday to meet my family for lunch, when I found out that Wong Kam&Po was giving a talk there.I decided to (3)________ to the talk instead.Wong talked about winning the gold medal at (4)________ 2006 Asian Games.He said he felt very (5)________ of himself and his teammates.He explained how he and his team prepared themselves for races.After the talk, I went up to him and introduced (6)________.I asked him for some (7)________ to improve my riding skills.I was a bit nervous (8)________ I couldn't express myself very well.Wong said that we needed to believe in ourselves and should never give (9)________.It (10)________ a fantastic experience and I really enjoyed talking to my hero!
&&(一)1.course 2.With 3.interest 4.playing 5.bad6.worse 7.except 8.spend 9.a 10.but& (二)1.down 2.bad 3.make/let 4.without 5.be6.friends 7.same 8.they 9.a 10.as&(三)1.music 2.feel/be 3.eat/have/enjoy 4.useful/helpful5.However 6.about 7.it 8.what9.advice/suggestions 10.to& (四)&1.a 2.but 3.pets 4.as 5.play 6.sad 7.her8.ask 9.after 10.it & (五)1.ways 2.what 3.Through 4.both 5.relax 6.for 7.fresh 8.attention 9.and 10.an& (六)1.full 2.it 3.like 4.take 5.pollution 6.for7.the 8.that/which 9.drive 10.more&(七)1.those 2.at 3.select/choose 4.the 5.or6.ask 7.time 8.different 9.up 10.Because&(八)1.watch 2.the 3.than 4.other 5.there6.questions 7.on 8.listen 9.at 10.us&(九)1.grow 2.their 3.A 4.for 5.too 6.by 7.when 8.place 9.dangerous 10.drink&(十)1.different 2.the 3.them 4.from 5.spent6.in 7.Then 8.built 9.trees 10.there&(十一)1.early 2.left 3.on 4.bike(s) 5.by 6.easy7.ourselves 8.got/arrived/reached 9.but 10.a&(十二)1.good/great 2.During 3.places 4.bought 5.an6.with 7.because 8.spent 9.They10.photos/pictures&(十三)1.a 2.happy 3.watching 4.happiness 5.part6.if 7.to/for 8.read 9.your 10.off&(十四)1.them 2.there 3.around/in 4.an 5.also6.example 7.most 8.means 9.eat 10.and&(十五)1.difficult 2.It 3.of 4.started/began 5.at6.have 7.so 8.later 9.a 10.documentary&(十六)1.with 2.make/earn 3.care 4.because5.sad/sorry 6.why 7.a 8.breakfast9.helps 10.us&(十七)1.everything 2.never 3.an 4.For 5.life 6.fresh/clean 7.in 8.drink 9.hear 10.How&(十八)1.an 2.school 3.outside 4.teach 5.job6.with 7.able 8.it 9.but 10.use&(十九)1.of 2.had 3.the 4.attention 5.since6.outdoor 7.anyone 8.show 9.how 10.up&(二十)1.on 2.cycling 3.listen 4.the 5.proud 6.myself7.advice/suggestions 8.so 9.up 10.was&文 章来源 莲山 课 件 w w w.5Y k J. c oM
上一个试题: 下一个试题:
? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?}

我要回帖

更多关于 英语填词游戏 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信