求大神不要跑翻译一句话 翻译成英文 不要拿百度翻译来哄我

帮我把下句子翻译成 英语 我没有想过我们会而且在分手后,又相见,而且成为了朋友。你的放弃,曾让我不断伤害自己,不断请假在家,不去上课,不吃饭,用酒精麻醉自己。直到压制住了伤,将一切藏了起来。在
帮我把下句子翻译成 英语 我没有想过我们会而且在分手后,又相见,而且成为了朋友。你的放弃,曾让我不断伤害自己,不断请假在家,不去上课,不吃饭,用酒精麻醉自己。直到压制住了伤,将一切藏了起来。在
译流翻译公司,为您提供专业翻译服务。
邮箱: 链接:
I don&t think we can also meet again in after breaking up, and be friends. You have to give up, I hurt yourself, leave home, don&t go, don&t eat, use of alcohol anaesthetizing self. Until overruled, all will be hid.
请继续翻译
你回来之前,我相信自己很讨厌你,永远不会原谅你。
为什么还要回来找我?解释你对我的伤害吗?那晚,鬼使神差的答应和你见面。你还是象以前一样,喜欢摸着我哦的脑袋,一切似乎回到了从前。你不断问我过的如何,我总是冷冷的回答着,生怕心会软。你对一切的解释,叫我如何相信。我对你的信任,早就随着你的谎言消失了。努力想挣脱你的怀抱,没有作用。安静的让你抱着,这才感觉,我对你的只是怨,从不恨。你说,你的解释只是为了不要我恨你,而不是在一起。一个人回家的路上,忍不住哭了出来。为什么我还是想你。只是,我们都清楚,你我回不到从前。
现在,我确定心里的位置,只有一个你,但我们不可能在一起 。我永远都是一个丑小鸭,而你,就象童话里的小王子。永远都是那么闪耀。第2晚,我们又见面了,象回到以前一样,靠在你怀里。你说你10年后才会找老婆了,那时候就要好好对待了。把你抱着的我,扬着头,微笑着说:一定要找个漂亮的,温柔的,会持家的哦。说完,我们都沉默了。我真上不争气,靠着你,眼泪就流下来了,弄湿了你的衣服。你开始催我回家,我知道,你是不想看见我哭。一个人回家的路上,忍不住蹲在街角大哭,也许着是最后一次抱你了。
我看到了你的手机墙纸,那么熟悉的照片,我怎么会忘记。回家后没有给你发信息,我们回不去的,即使现在彼此心里还有对方。
谢谢你带应我的请求,在空闲的时间里,陪我。可以象以前一样,靠着你,抱着你。我很满足了。亲爱的,我很爱你。我知道,你放弃我,是为我好,不想在伤害我。恩,我也放弃了。
我想,渐渐的,我就成了你的回忆了吧。而你,却已经住进了我的心里。
因为寂寞所以错爱,因为错爱所以寂寞一生。亲爱的,我想我会为了你寂寞一生的了。即使结婚了,你也还是会在我心里。我希望你幸福,所以我愿意以朋友的身份陪着你,关心你,直到另一个她出现。会有天使替我来爱你的。亲爱的
现在,很多话我都藏在心里,不说出来了。你我心里都明白的。
高考后,我打算去找你,看看你。只是希望后面的日子里,我们不要连朋友也做不成了。
我想成为你最特别的朋友,可以拥抱你,可以靠在你肩上。只要可以靠在你怀里,在不在一起又如何。
我们可以这样吗?
Before you come back, I believe I hate you, never forgive you.
Why back for me? Explain you to my hurt? That night, unconcioursly promised to meet with you. Do you still like before, like touch me, everything seems to be the head back. You ask me how, I always had a heart, chilly answer fear will soft. For all of you, how can I explain that. I trust in you, as you lie disappeared. Trying to break your arms and no effect. Quiet let you hold, it feels just for you, I hate, never complain. You said, you just don't explain. I hate you, but not together. A man on the way home, could not forbear to cry out. Why do I still miss you. But we all know that you and I can not return.
Now, I'm sure the heart, only one of you, but we could not together. I never was an ugly duckling, and you, like fairy tale of the prince. Always shining. Article 2 late, we meet again, like back before, in your bosom. You said you would seek only 10 years later, when my wife will treat. You hold my head, Yang, said with a smile: must find a beautiful, gentle, the house. Say that finish, we were silent. I'm not against you, and tears fell down, wet your clothes. You begin to push me home, I know, you do not want to see me cry. A man on the way home, she couldn't help crying at the corner, perhaps squat with you last time.
I saw your phone wallpaper, familiar with pictures, how could I forget. After the home without sending you messages, we cannot go back now, even if still have each other.
Thank you for taking should I request, in the spare time, accompany me. Can you as before, and hold you. I'm satisfied. Dear, I love you very much. I know, you abandon me, for I was in hurt me. Well, I quit.
I think, gradually, I became your memory. And you, but has entered my mind.
Because of loneliness, because a wrong person so wrong person so lonely life. Honey, I think I'll order your lonely life. If you are married, or in my heart. I wish you happiness, so I would like to with friend accompany you, care for you, till another her appearance. For I will have an angel to love you. dear
Now, many things I have hidden in the heart, not out. You are in my heart.
After the examination, I intend to go to seek you, see you. Just hope behind days, we don't even...impossible for a friend.
I want to be your best friend, can embrace the special, you can depend on your shoulder. If can depend on your arms, in not together again.
We can be like this?
其他回答 (1)
i never think that we will meet again after we broke up,and even become your friend.you give up our affairs,It
once made me to hurt myself constantly.I often asked a leave to stay at home,absanted class,refused to having dinner,and drank more wine to foget you.I did that untill I pressed the hurt and hided everything
相关知识等待您来回答
外语领域专家
& &SOGOU - 京ICP证050897号有没有什么很好的英语疑难句翻译工具,大家平时都用什么来翻译句子啊?
有道。。。单词和固定搭配可以借助工具,但句子真的要自己翻,要不然很容易被带沟里
已有帐号?
无法登录?
社交帐号登录句子翻译。按所给的汉语,用英语完成下列句子。
1. 很多学生宁愿独自承担烦恼也不愿与他人一起分担。 Many children _____ rather than share them with others.2. Tom聪明,他意识到在工作和玩之间达成平衡的重要性。It’s clever of Tom _____ a balance between work and play.3. 他说你的言论对青少年造成了不良效应。He said your words _____ teenagers.4. 在家,Tom经常与他的弟弟为看什么电视节目而争论。At home, Tom and his brother often _____. 5. 虽然他病得重,但是他仍然与疾病进行了顽强的斗争。Although he was badly ill, he still _____ his disease .6. 你的建议肯定有极大的价值并很值得采纳。Your advice must be of great _____.
1. prefer to keep their worries to themselves
2. to realize the importance of achieving
3. had a bad effect on 4. argue about what TV programmes to watch5. put up a good fight against6. value and well worth taking(答案不唯一)
句子翻译。根据下面各题所给的汉语意思用英语完成句子。
1. 他眼含热泪,推开了他的哥哥。_____.2. 林经常梦到火车,梦到去首都。_____.3. 今天的生活比50 年前的是更好了还是更糟了?
?4. 大多数人都采用彰显他们个性的穿着方式。_____.5. 模仿明星的穿戴并不酷_____.
按所给的汉语,用英语完成下列句子。1. 虽然他病得重,但是他仍然与疾病进行了顽强的斗争。
Although he was badly ill, he still
his disease.2. 韩梅宁愿再等两个小时也不愿叫醒她母亲。
rather than wake up her mother
because her mother was too tired.3. 他父母回来时,他没有选择,只好把电脑关了。
______ ______
______ ______
the TV when his parents came home.4. 她很随和,和别人相处融洽。
It"s easy-going of her
.5. 目前为止,他们还没有决定如何处理这些旧电脑。
So far, they ______ ______ _____ ______ ______ ______ the old computers.6. 这些网络对青少年们有不良的影响,请远离他们。
These websites ______ ______ ______ ______
. Please stay away from them.
按所给的汉语,用英语完成下列句子。
1.史密斯一家习惯于早起.The Smiths _______________________________________.2你知道他算出这道数学题是否有困难?Do you know ____________________________________the maths problem?3. 据说这种病毒不会再对人造成不良影响.It is said that the virus may______________________________ people again.4. 种子通常是随风传播的.Seeds____________________________________________________.5.他希望自己当一名工程师的愿望将会实现.He hopes his wish ______________________________________.6. 年轻人应该常向别人学习,而不是卖弄. Young people should often
高考全年学习规划
该知识易错题
该知识点相似题
高考英语全年学习规划讲师:李辉
更多高考学习规划:
客服电话:400-676-2300
京ICP证050421号&京ICP备号 &京公安备110-1081940& 网络视听许可证0110531号
旗下成员公司你现在的位置 : &
英语一句话日记带翻译:我的生日
  导语:在发愁英语日记怎么写?不用担心,英语网小编给大家搜集整理了各类话题的英语日记,供大家参考,希望能给大家带来灵感,记下每天发生的奇事、趣事,写出更加优秀的英语日记。更多资料敬请关注英语网!
  My birthday
  Date:Mon.,May 15 Weather:Nice
  Today is my birthday.
  I have long waited for it.
  My parents bought me a birthday cake.
  My brother gave me an interesting book for present.
  Then we had a big meal together.
  I had a wonderful birthday.
  我的生日
  日期:5月15日 星期一 天气:晴好
  今天是我的生日。
  这一天我盼了很久了。
  父母给我买了一个生日蛋糕。
  弟弟送我一本有趣的书作礼物。
  然后,我们一起去吃了一顿大餐。
  我的生日过得很开心。
百科词条:
相关文章推荐
更多家长在看
热门文章推荐
热门话题推荐百度翻译请输入要翻译的文字内容或者网页地址自动检测语言支持中英、中日在线互译支持网页翻译,在输入框输入网页地址即可提供一键清空、复制功能、支持双语对照查询,使您体验更加流畅谷歌翻译请输入要翻译的文字内容或者网页地址自动检测语言中文(简体)提供多种语言的免费即时翻译提供所支持的任意两种语言之间的字词、句子和网页翻译支持网页翻译,在输入框输入网页地址即可
在线翻译(13)
在线词典(11)
翻译软件(5)}

我要回帖

更多关于 大神不要跑歌词 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信