文档格式:DOCX|
浏览次数:23|
上传日期: 15:53:16|
文档星级:
该用户还上传了这些文档
高一英语人教版新课标必修一和必修二 units 1-5单元作文
官方公共微信An Interesting Debate
编辑点评:
波涛与波涛之间的碰撞,会产生美丽的浪花。那么人与人之间的争论呢? 在我们平常的中,家人之间的争论,之间的争论常常发生,有些争论有助于问题的解决,而有些却有很大的负面效应。因此我要说:我们要争论,更要正确、合理地争论。
Today is Sunday. After supper, father, mother and I went to the pardk. I sat on the back of father&s bike. After a while, father said, &Girl, you should lose weight.& Motheragreed with father. But I thought it wasn&t bad for me. So I said, &No, I don&t want to. I like to be myself. Do you know the famous actress named Fei Fei in Hong Kong? She is very fat but very popular with the audience.& &But few fat people can become famous,& father didn&t agree with me. And mother continued, &You know, a lot of illnesses are caused by obesity, such as heart disease, hypertension and so on.&
It seemed I had two opponents. I should try my best to defeat them. So I quibbled, &There&s nothing to be worried about. Anyway, the medical technology has been developed so advanced.& And then I directed the spearhead at mother, &You are also so fat. Why don&t you want to lose weight&?& Mother sighed, &I dowant to. But it&s not good for me to do so. I&min my forties while you are so young. If you can do more exercises and control your diet, you&ll easily lose weight.& &No, you&re& rong. I said loudly. &Some experts say that exercises can&t help people lose weight because they will eat more after the exercise.&
Father and mother looked at each other and didn&t know& what to say. I won the debate! I stopped laughing when I heard father saying, &Fat daughter, please get off my bike.& Oh, no!
&&点击查看专题,阅读更多相关文章!
你可能还感兴趣的相关文章
一篇英语作文,即是若干的单词加若干的语法的集合体。但是你必须要学会巧妙运用它们之间组合的艺术,才能形成一篇好文章。并获得考核者的亲睐,下面这个系列是高考英语作文指导,本篇为对学生汉英翻译能力的培养。希望对你有益!
最新2016高考英语作文指导信息由提供。
请输入错误的描述和修改建议,建议采纳后可获得50沪元。
错误的描述:
修改的建议:高三年级英语作文:An Interesting Debate_高三英语作文_第一范文网
& 高三年级英语作文:An Interesting Debate
高三年级英语作文:An Interesting Debate
Today is Sunday. After supper, father, mother and I went to the pardk. I sat on the back of father&s bike. After a while, father said, &Girl, you should lose weight.& Motheragreed with father. But I thought it wasn&t bad for me. So I said, &No, I don&t want to. I like to be myself. Do you know the famous actress named Fei Fei in Hong Kong? She is very fat but very popular with the audience.& &But few fat people can become famous,& father didn&t agree with me. And mother continued, &You know, a lot of illnesses are caused by obesity, such as heart disease, hypertension and so on.&
It seemed I had two opponents. I should try my best to defeat them. So I quibbled, &There&s nothing to be worried about. Anyway, the medical technology has been developed so advanced.& And then I directed the spearhead at mother, &You are also so fat. Why don&t you want to lose weight&?& Mother sighed, &I dowant to. But it&s not good for me to do so. I&min my forties while you are so young. If you can do more exercises and control your diet, you&ll easily lose weight.& &No, you&re rong. I said loudly. &Some experts say that exercises can&t help people lose weight because they will eat more after the exercise.&
Father and mother looked at each other and didn&t know& what to say. I won the debate! I stopped laughing when I heard father saying, &Fat daughter, please get off my bike.& Oh, no!
高三年级英语作文:An Interesting Debate 相关内容:
With the general standard of living improvingand the working week becoming shorter,more andmore people are able to make a holiday trip toplaces of interest....
Today is the first day of te new term. I got up early and checked my wintcr vacation homework before going to sclool.While I was busy clearing up the books, Father came in with a glass of milk in his hand, Drink it up,...
The first fall of snow is not only an event but it is a magical event. You go to bed in one kind of world and wake up to find yourself in another quite different, and if this is not enchantment, then where is it to be...
ronaldo luiz nazario de lima1 was born on 22 september 1976 in a poor suburb of rio de janeiro2. like most of his childhood friends, ronaldo began his soccer career playing barefoot in the streets of his neighborhood....
一位富翁和他儿子爱好收藏画,他们收藏了从毕加索到拉费奥等很多艺术品。常常他俩坐在一起欣赏着大师的作品。when the vietnam conflict broke out, the son went to war. he was very courageous and died in battle while rescuing...
那是1961年的圣诞节。我在俄亥俄州的一个小镇上教小学三年级。班上27个孩子都在积极参加礼物赠送日的活动。a tree covered with tinsel and gaudy paper chains graced one corner. in another rested a manger scene produced from...
一天,一个贫穷的小男孩为了攒够学费正挨家挨户地推销商品。饥寒交迫的他摸遍全身,却只有一角钱。于是他决定向下一户人家讨口饭吃。however, he lost his nerve when a lovely young woman opened the door. instead of a meal he...
i teach economics at unlv three times per week. last monday, at the beginning of class, i cheerfully asked my students how their weekend had been. one young man said that his weekend had not been so good....
查看更多>>高一英语作文模板[1]_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
高一英语作文模板[1]
上传于||暂无简介
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用0下载券
想免费下载更多文档?
下载文档到电脑,查找使用更方便
还剩3页未读,继续阅读
你可能喜欢高考英语作文当前位置:
2014高考英语作文常见题型模板
来源:天星 更新日期: 点击:
单元检测卷是丛书的核心内容,分AB卷;A卷为“名校题选卷”、B卷为“名师题选卷”两部分。专题检测卷针对课本中的重点、难点知识组织试卷。模块检测卷是对整个模块内容的综合检测,每个模块设置两套,分“学业水平测试卷”和“高考水平测试卷”。......}

我要回帖

更多关于 高一英语作文范文 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信